Full Slate est un logiciel de planification de rendez-vous basé sur le cloud conçu pour aider les petites entreprises à gérer et développer leurs activités. Son interface utilisateur conviviale rend les processus aussi personnalisables et spécifiques que possible, sans dérouter ou surcharger l'utilisateur. L'application inclut des outils CRM qui permettent aux utilisateurs de personnaliser leurs messages avec leurs propres designs et modèles HTML.
Les utilisateurs peuvent également enregistrer de manière transparente les paiements à partir de rendez-vous dans le logiciel et toutes les transactions sont automatiquement synchronisées avec QuickBooks Online.
I have been using full Slate for over five years now. I have tried virtually every online scheduling program available. Each one gave me headaches or did not have the features I need. I am a sole proprietor single operator business. I wanted something that was easy for people to book online. Full slate delivers that. It does not have a lot of the fancy features some of the other programs promote what it does, it does very well.
My biggest gripe with the other online scheduling programs was they were not mobile phone friendly. Full Slate is extremely mobile phone friendly. At this time in 2017 more than half of my customers use their phone to book appointments and I expect that percentage to only grow as the years go on.
The features that are important to me that Full Slate has.
- extremely easy online booking for my customers.
- the ability to require customer payments before the appointment is booked. I can also adjust this on a per customer bases in case somebody constantly no-shows me. Fantastic teacher most of the other programs do not have.
- the ability to have new customers pre-pay for their appointment. This is a fantastic feature and stops fake appointment booking. It also minimizes first appointment no-shows.
- does not require a customer to log in prior to booking their appointment. I have found that the easier you make it for your customers to book the more likely they are to book an appointment. The cool thing is that even if the customer does not login it will still put their appointment under their appropriate name in the database because it recognizes their name email and phone number.
- I also love the fact that you can force customers to book appointments that are next to other appointments. This really maximize your time and minimizes gaps in your day.
There are many other features that I love but you get the point. Those are the highlights.
Of course there is no such thing as a business or a program that does not have at least a few negatives. There are a few things that I would like the program to do but it simply does not.
- I wish it would notice double bookings. It does not. I sometimes have customers that will book 2 or 3 appointments in a week to block out my schedule and then determine which one is best for them. I love my customers. It would be nice if this late recognized this but did not allow double bookings. It is not a huge deal, I usually notice it myself but sometimes I do not.
- Customer service never answers the phone. They are for the most part strictly an email support based company only. Although I would love to speak to someone the email system works pretty good. They are pretty efficient with getting back to you in a decent amount of time.
- I would like more information to show up when I click on the appointment on my scheduling page. For me to get detailed information on the customer I need to then click on customer details. This seems to be a waste of time. Although this is a feature I would like, it is not a dealbreaker. At least I can get the information with a little more work.
- They seem to be a little slow at rolling out new features. The system works well exactly the way it is but new features and modifications on a regular basis would be nice especially in today's business climate.
I have been using Fullslate for years and I am overall VERY pleased with all the features of this online scheduler, but I've recently had a problem that has yet to be resolved. FS is easy to set up, has LOTS of versatility: able to schedule automatic "set up/clean up" time following appointments, able to limit daily hours for individual providers and/or specific services, can create detailed descriptions/instructions for each service on booking page, "schedule now" buttons that can be added to Facebook and business website, custom automatic messages (beyond reminders!), can "tag" clients for focused marketing. The problem: I discovered a "glitch" in the reporting where my weekly totals were miscalculating. Evidently the daily totals are correct, but the weekly total is calculating 8 days vs 7. This has been going on for months without resolution and my understanding is that it is on supports task list, but there is no timeline for resolution. Could be they are completely buried with other feature development? This renders the reporting feature pretty much useless for me, as I have key weekly metrics that I need to track. The only other thing about the reporting feature that I wish was different would be the ability to select multiple services within the reporting feature. (In the reporting screen, you can select only one service for reporting). I have 21 different services within 3 different categories. So if I were to use the Export to .csv to do my metrics, I would have to perform 21 different reports, export them to excel and combine them and then do the calculations. So, instead, I am doing the "point my finger at the calendar and add up the totals in my head" calculations. In the past, support has always been QUICK to respond. I've always been blown away with their speed, professionalism, and effectiveness. I recently did some research on other products to see if there was another program as robust as Fullslate with better reporting, but I have yet to find one. The only other negative I can give is that occasionally I have clients reporting difficulty using the online scheduler for canceling appointments. I've never taken the time to investigate what the issue is because I have more people able to cancel than not.
Ease of use! Fabulous customer service. Great value compared to many of the competitors out there!!!
No cons really. If I had to be picky, I would suggest some templates for gift card printing that would make those look a little more like a Gift!
Ease of use.
It is Cost effective.
Our Clients like it and can book at their Lester at any time during the day or night.
It goes down periodically with no notice.
Not able to book couples massages or simultaneous massages at the same time.
It shows up on Google, easy to learn and is good for follow up email marketing.
It doesn’t integrate with anything but QB. Once you integrate with QB you can pull some data from it.
Voici quelques-unes des questions fréquentes sur Full Slate.
Types de licences disponibles pour Full Slate :
À partir de: $30/mois
Type de licence: Abonnement
version d'essai gratuite: Disponible
Nous n'avons pas d'informations sur les fonctionnalités de Full Slate.
Utilisateurs habituels du logiciel Full Slate :
Entreprises de taille moyenne, PME
Langues dans lesquelles Full Slate est disponible :
Types de licences disponibles pour Full Slate:
Nous n'avons pas d'informations sur les appareils pris en charge par Full Slate.
Applications s'intégrant à Full Slate :
Benchmark Email, BirdEye, Constant Contact, Facebook, Gmail, LearningCart, QuickBooks, QuickBooks
Ressources d'aide disponibles pour Full Slate :
FAQ, Support en ligne, Support téléphonique