Accédez au bureau distant de vos clients, partagez votre écran ou gérez des ordinateurs sans surveillance avec Zoho Assist, une solution unique d'assistance à distance, de partage d'écran et d'accès à distance. Commencez dès aujourd'hui avec l'un des logiciels les plus sûrs, fiables et abordables du secteur.
Zoho Assist ne nécessite aucune installation préalable de logiciel et peut être exécuté entièrement sur navigateur. Il est conçu pour le support informatique externalisé et les prestataires d'infogérance, le support client et les services d'assistance informatique. Il prend en charge tous les principaux systèmes d'exploitation et est compatible avec les pare-feu et les proxies.
Connectwise Control (Formerly ScreenConnect) has similar features, but lacks a tool to deploy. This platform has a built in deployment that uses psexec and requires virtually ZERO configuration. Just input the domain, domain admin creds, and deploy to the PCs you want!
PDQDeploy is a paid solution to this issue, and I'm not aware of a competitor that has this built in.
- Cost is far lower than most competitors.
- Free deployment tool
- Fast connection
- Windows Application (for tech and user)
- iOS and Android App (for tech and user)
- Clipboard support, admin tools, and shortcuts to open many useful programs (event viewer, cmd, etc.)
- Remote Support (non unattended access) is easy to setup and easy for users to understand
- Inherent support of UAC in support - competitors lack this ability
- Browser-agent speed is not as fast as competition.
Very easy to use and easy for my customer to join. I like the fact that we have a free version so we can test it before buying.
I first start to use it by Spicework in witch we manage our tickets
I like the fact that we can send by email the link to the customer
The fact that we can control multiple device type
The fact that we have a history
We have to register each non-assist computer
Pricing plan is perfect for me. Product works better than other remote support products I have used in the past, and Zoho has excellent customer service.
Years ago, I purchased the small business edition of Teamviewer when version 10 was released. But as any Teamviewer user knows, every time they come out with a new version, you deal with constant compatibility headaches. I found myself constantly uninstalling new versions and installing old versions so that my clients would remain compatible. Then one day a vendor had to connect to MY computer to offer remote support. He was using a newer version so I had to uninstall my old license just so I could temporarily install the newer version, so that he could connect. This back and forth is an unnecessary headache. Then Teamviewer switched to a subscription-only model with a pricing model that is out of my budget. While searching for an alternative I came across Zoho Assist. Zoho offers many products and they have a good reputation so I figured I would try it out. Within 7 days I made up my mind and purchased the full year. Zoho Assist is easy to set up, easy to use and has worked consistently for me. I had a small issue (more of a wish list request) during my trial. To my surprise, Zoho support replied back and within 2 days my issue was resolved. Now THAT is some great customer support! I'm hooked on Zoho Assist and would recommend it to anyone looking for a secure, affordable remote support solution.
A few (minor) things:
1. The pricing model is confusing to me. They have a 'Remote Support' plan and an 'Unattended Access' plan. Why can't I have both (like all of the other remote apps). I suppose I could just buy two subscriptions? When chatting with Zoho sales, they tell me unattended access is NOT included with remote support. But during my trial of Remote Support I noticed with the Remote Support plan I can enable remote access. It's confusing. I think Zoho should just combine both products and call it a day.
2. Occasionally the app logs me out and I have to generate a new two-factor authentication application password. It may be something I am doing by mistake but I haven't figured it out yet.
Zoho Assist is a great way to provide remote technical support and one on one instruction/training with users. We've yet to find a Windows PC it doesn't work with and it doesn't seem to have any issues working through firewalls.
Overall a great timesaver that just works as it should.
- Zoho Assist runs in a browser - no extra software to deploy
- Simple invite process; difficult for users to get lost
- Gets through every firewall we've tried it on
- IM chat with user means easy to update with progress and ask questions during remote session
- Ability to deploy and configure unattended access sessions
- Not many customisation options when embedding support requests to a web page, but this is a minor issue
- The free version lacks a few features (like file transfers); get the paid version
After using GotoAssist for around a decade, I decided to explore other options. Zoho Assist was the one I chose. I used the trial for a few days, then decided to go ahead and make the move.
Access on both ends works well. The pricing is much better than my prior product.
All in all, it does everything it should for my needs.
Zoho Assist is a much better value than products with similar functions.
It's easy to set up an account.
Support invitations are simple on both ends.
Unattended access is easy to deploy and the console works great.
The mobile app for Android is helpful when you are away from a computer.
Portal can be customized.
Groups are easy to set up.
The tools are WAY better than GotoAssist. Control Panel, Task Manager, Services...and more can be accessed with shortcut keys.
Remote printing is a plus.
I also like that it shows how long it has been since an unattended machine was on line. Helps spot outages.
The only issue I've encountered in a few of my sessions are inconsistent clipboard functionality. It has never failed to work, but it doesn't always work on the first attempt.
I'd prefer an option to require login to the unattended host as an added security layer.
Occasional blank remote screen on systems with multiple displays (temporary).
Voici quelques-unes des questions fréquentes sur Zoho Assist.
Types de licences disponibles pour Zoho Assist :
À partir de: 10,00 $US/mois
Type de licence: Gratuit, Abonnement
version d'essai gratuite: Disponible
Nous n'avons pas d'informations sur les fonctionnalités de Zoho Assist.
Utilisateurs habituels du logiciel Zoho Assist :
Auto-entrepreneurs, Grandes entreprises, Entreprises de taille moyenne, Non Profit, PME
Langues dans lesquelles Zoho Assist est disponible :
chinois (simplifié), anglais, japonais, espagnol
Types de licences disponibles pour Zoho Assist:
Appareils pris en charge par Zoho Assist :
Android, iPhone, iPad
Applications s'intégrant à Zoho Assist :
Freshdesk, JIRA Software, ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus, ServiceNow, Zendesk, Zendesk, Zoho CRM, Zoho Desk, Zoho Desk, Zoho Projects
Ressources d'aide disponibles pour Zoho Assist :
FAQ, Forum, Base de connaissances, Support en ligne, Support téléphonique