Avec Kigo, vous pouvez gérer les locations de vacances à travers votre portefeuille avec moins de travail et plus de visibilité. Découvrez la solution logicielle complète, y compris :
- Kigo Reservations : obtenez une visibilité sur toutes les réservations et demandes de renseignements, en quelques clics seulement.
- Kigo Channel Management : distribuez vos annonces de location de vacances à des partenaires de distribution hautement performants pour augmenter la visibilité et les réservations.
- Kigo Operations Manager : économisez 20 heures par semaine grâce à une solution conçue pour organiser toutes vos opérations et ressources en main-d'œuvre.
- Kigo Websites : une suite de sites web de Kigo est la vitrine numérique ultime pour toute entreprise de location de vacances. Profitez d'un système de marketing et de réservation complet qui s'intègre facilement aux autres solutions Kigo.
- Kigo Revenue Management : augmentez les revenus de 20% et maximisez les revenus pour chaque nuit disponible dans vos locations de vacances.
- Kigo Contact Center : aidez vos invités à trouver la location de vacances idéale, même après les heures d'ouverture. Faites confiance aux spécialistes de la réservation, formés professionnellement, qui répondent aux e-mails et aux appels sortants pour faciliter les réservations.
- Kigo Payments : offrez aux clients le confort des paiements en ligne et permettez-leur de réserver en toute sécurité une propriété à tout moment, de partout dans le monde.
- Kigo Mobile Guest App : donnez à vos invités des réponses quand ils en ont le plus besoin et créez une expérience inoubliable.
Et bien plus encore !
En plus de produits de classe mondiale, une équipe de service client mondiale offre une assistance en anglais, espagnol, français, allemand, portugais, italien, russe et catalan, 7j/7, par téléphone ou en ligne. Une formation continue est également disponible pour vous aider à tirer le meilleur parti de vos solutions.
speaking about the pros, it is really useful in the sync of the prices and all related to the properties and its owners.
Regarding the cost i would like to sugesst a report that provides the actual information of our needs. for example: We need to have the real information about what happened in the 1st quarter of the semester and when i extract some information from several reports... it gives me DIFERENT result every time, so at the end i dont know which information is the most reliable.
i´d like to know how much money i got in months in specific (Jan, Feb and March) regardless the date of the booking (for example: if i got a booking in september for january i would like to see it in January, not in september)
If i get an info from the occupancy dashboard it has to match with the "booking by lead source" report, or the "bookings by agent" report.
We try to compare our performance from 2017 with 2018 and it is really hard when you have different information with the same parameters or dates. and that leads you to not knowing which one is the right one.
i think that all the reports should match... one that says the right % of occupancy, other one with the main lead sources, other one that says how much money you have collected etc etc where at the end all of them match with the number of booking, number of money, number of occupancy, booked nights, and so on.
and with all of these you can EXACTLY measure your performance per season, per quarters and so on.
Thank you very much for your review, you're feedback is very valuable to us and we're happy to hear that you like the services provided by our customer service team. We hear your feedback about the reporting and our product team is currently working on developing new dashboards to help you measure success and track important metrics. If you're comfortable with it, we will actually forward your comments to our product team and have someone reach out to you to get more feedback.
Thank you for choosing Kigo!
The Kigo team
I start by saying that i think no one suffer as much with kigo as we did! Looking back (8 years) i consider that the learning curve and expertise we got form all the problems we faced made us the company we are today and for this we are very thankful.
For all potentional clients looking to Kigo this is what you need to know:
1) There are no perfect software systems (gold rule), but after all the changes Kigo did in 2017 i know that Kigo is not only the best software on the market but also will change the way that many PM do their business and is always adding new features and solutions that will surprise you and put your business on the right track.
2) The customer support is incredible, and allow me the personal BIG thank you to Júlia Peixoto that completely changed the relation and vision we had with Kigo through her work.
3) the leader of Kigo, is a visionary and I know he is already changing our market and a lot more will come.
4) I would need to highlight the rest of the team, but having people like is a game changer and give us all the trust on their future.
5) Finally, i do remember an ad Kigo had few years ago that said "Do not bring a Knife to a Guns Fight" (i know it´s to American) but actually it honestly represents what working with kigo means: you count with a system (that is not perfect) but allows you to be on top of the game, feel protected and prepared for the future!
To be fair, with 8 years experience using the system, 1500 characters wouldn´t be enough! However, i would like to add my value to this question by focusing on something diferent that you will find from the other reviews:
1) There are no perfect systems, so there is no point of putting all the faults on a system and expect all the solutions just because you are paying a small fee per month.
2) It´s very funny to see clients from Kigo or other PMS, making huge complains about the service provided when everybody makes errors and bad experiences on their companies, pointing the finger it´s easy, how you contribute to avoid them and make a better service is what is important and on this field, kigo, since 2017, have been delivering.
3) In RentExperience, we learned a basic rule, a company like Kigo won´t make a solution for one specific client so you need to understand your business, your goals and how you will achieve them. The value proposition of Kigo nowadays is to give you a software that can give you "peace of mind" of the day to day work and make your company more efficient but the rest it will have to come from you!
To finalize, there is a reason why we still work with Kigo....because we are believers! We believe on Kigo system and their team! They are always looking to the future and developing new tools to companies like us to be better and at the end of the day, allow us to make more money!
Thank you. We are so thankful to work and partner with loyal customers like you. We are indeed a family and as you explained so well in your review, we are a tech company which focuses on disruptive innovation, meaningful connections and the total experience for our customers but also for the customers of our customers, now and in the future. We're taking good note of your valuable feedback and you can feel confident that we will work hard to keep adding more value to your business. We want to create change together with you and we'll do our very best to make sure you stay a happy member of our family.
The Kigo team
I have included the information on the core benefits in the review.
The Booking Engine Setup is very straightforward to use for setting up booking rules, whilst the App Bookings Manager functionality itself is equally easy to use for receiving payments, issuing refunds, communicating with Customers, and in general for managing all the various different aspects of vacation bookings.
The Analytics Dashboard within the App is an exceptionally useful tool for providing a snapshot of the current status of reservations, which helps a great deal in organising property housekeeping and maintenance services, besides enabling us to quickly and efficiently produce detailed real-time progress reports to the reservations team and overall performance reports for company shareholders.
Apart from the functionalities, we continue to receive an outstanding level of customer support from all areas, be that from our dedicated Account Manager, Web Development Expert or Members of the Billing Team. Queries are promptly resolved within a timely and satisfactory manner.
All in all, most of the software functionalities are intuitive and user friendly, whilst the Team behind the software is continuously fine tuning them and keeps adding new features.
Using KIGO has gone a long way towards ensuring the success of our business during the past two years, and has significantly contributed to our expansion. I would highly recommend it for anyone looking to enter the hospitality industry, or for existing businesses looking to maximise their revenue.
The translation of the Document Templates within the Setup functionality is not 100% accurate; this should be highlighted as an area for further improvement, as it is likely to be a concern for a business with a large pool of international clientele, who may not necessarily speak or understand English.
The Search Engine Optimisation functionality within Setup is not very easy to understand for a layman, and would require the involvement of a professional SEO expert.
Thank you very much for your detailed review. It's a pleasure to hear that Kigo played a key role in scaling your business and we'll keep working hard to meet your needs and keep you satisfied with our product.
Thank you for the comment about the document template translation and the SEO, we'll make sure that your feedback is fully forwarded to our Product team.
The Kigo team
I have managed +40 properties in Rome with the benefit of a bespoke SaaS, top class customer service, basic functions easy to manage.
Kigo allows API connections with the majority of the main stream channels for short term rentals. It is pretty easy to use, constantly developed with new upgrades, 24/7 customer service available for your needs. So many features available, you can customize its usage to make it a bespoke SaaS for your business.
As it is on-cloud, the common objections are about its responsiveness (very good itself but in some cases, the staff had to fix some delays with connections to portals, probably caused by portals too. These type of issues can prevent rates&avaiability updates depending on the portal you are going to deal with: for e.g., Booking.com does not allow a manual un-lock if the connetcion with Kigo is down for a while (I have experienced this a couple of times in the year). This means that you have to put yourself in touch with the customer service immediately in order to avoid overbookings or reservations with wrong fares. However, this is a common issue you will find working with channel managers and the strength of Kigo is its prompt help provided by his team that you could not find joining others.
Thank you for your review. It's very important to us that our customers know we are here to partner with them. We want to ensure we have done everything in our power to help them succeed.
We are very pleased to know that you're enjoying working with our Support team! To your point above, and as you noted yourself, connectivity with portals is a common challenge for all Channel Managers, but the Customer Service is what makes the difference between a Best Class software and an average software company, and you should feel confident in knowing the people behind Kigo sincerely care about your needs and your business.
Thank you for choosing Kigo!
The Kigo team
Website , channel management, guest app, and much needed help.
I was a Kigo customer from 2015-2016 and left in March to try BookingPal, Guesty, and Next. Kigo overall at this point in time was truly horrendous. Our team encountered problems with the software everyday, support never solved our issues and often said they were solved even though they were not. This was impossible to stay on top of. Our website was an embarrassment and continuously had glitches. The onboarding process was a complete nightmare to put it mildly. Fast-forward to end of last year. I received a call from Mat Hoffman. When I realized the purpose of the call was to invite me back, I hung up. To his credit he called back a week later. Surprisingly, it was to apologize for the businesses previous shortcomings, that Kigo had a new product team, and that if I were to give Kigo another shot, if it wasn't different this time, they would refund 2 times whatever we spent inside the first 6 months. I can respect a company that takes accountability. Kigo has undergone a complete transformation. Credit where credit's due. The software, especially the guest app and new website platform. The implementation process still requires a lot of work, but at least this time it was very well organized. My implementation manager at times was reminding our team what we were missing on. The frontline customer teams at Kigo today are far more informed and have a respectable understanding of our business needs. Great job Kigo with 2nd chances and the amazing turnaround.
While I would still like to receive more options for training then offered today. Recorded videos that were in Spanish as well would be helpful.
Thank you for your kind words, and thank you for trusting us. We did undergo a complete transformation of our service and we have a new product team of best-class vacation rental experts who fully understand the day-to-day challenges that our customers are facing. We've developed a smooth onboarding process which allows our customers to be guided by a dedicated implementation agent every step of the way. We want your business to be successful, and with proper onboarding and free trainings from the Kigo University, we believe that your team will be empowered to work more efficiently and will ensure your business is taking advantage of all Kigo features.
Thank you again for trusting us, and we'll reach out soon to unveil our new exciting features.
The Kigo team
Voici quelques-unes des questions fréquentes sur Kigo.
Types de licences disponibles pour Kigo :
À partir de: 59,00 $US/mois
Type de licence: Abonnement
version d'essai gratuite: Disponible
Nous n'avons pas d'informations sur les fonctionnalités de Kigo.
Utilisateurs habituels du logiciel Kigo :
Langues dans lesquelles Kigo est disponible :
anglais, français, allemand, italien, russe, suédois
Types de licences disponibles pour Kigo:
Nous n'avons pas d'informations sur les appareils pris en charge par Kigo.
Applications s'intégrant à Kigo :
Ressources d'aide disponibles pour Kigo :
FAQ, Base de connaissances, Support en ligne, Support téléphonique, Tutoriels vidéo