Plus épurée et compatible avec les tablettes et téléphones portables, la nouvelle version de Microsoft vous permet de naviguer à votre guise lors de vos présentations. Presenter View s'adapte automatiquement à la configuration de votre projection et vous pouvez même l'utiliser sur un seul moniteur. Les thèmes sont désormais assortis de variantes, ce qui vous permet de trouver plus facilement le style qui vous correspond. Lorsque vous travaillez avec d'autres personnes, vous pouvez ajouter des commentaires pour poser des questions et obtenir des retours.
MS PowerPoint has been a must have software for me since like forever. I believe it has manage to keep up with the competition, even though upon its release it was a pretty much unique software. It has upgraded and keep pace inspite of all the crazy changes that the latest technological revolution has brought. MS PowerPoint has never disappointed me, it has always been my tool for choice in creating slideshow presentations for most of my academic, profesional and personal projects. I personally find all of the animation options to be really good and useful.
MS PowerPoint is well-known among the academic and work industry. It is one of the most popular softwares for creating and sharing slideshow presentations and for being part of the Office 365 suite. Pretty much a basic in the software world, Microsoft PowerPoint it´s an extremely intuitive software, easy to use and a very powerful tool. MS PowerPoint has a lot of advantages, beginning with its long history and already proven quality, not to mention its great reputation, ending up with its flexibility to work with multiple files, export in multiple formats and be compatible with pretty much every device. It has a wide selection of templates that are pretty decent and aesthetic, a nice fonts library, animation and graphic options, in summary all of the fancy tools that you require to give your presentations the ultimate touch. I personally like the fact that it is very easy to access this software from anywhere and the fact that it has a friendly mobile version is also very useful.
I would say that one of the main downsides of this software is the fact that you can´t directly publish your slides online in platforms like Youtube, FB, or other similar socialmedia. Also, you can no longer purchase it by itself, it is included in the Office 365 suite.
Being a manager currently powerpoint presentation are pretty much a weekly if not daily used software for me. I love how I can create so many different animation and add some very nice effects to my slides. People get bored during presentations but wit powerpoint I can add small audio and visual clips in between that keeps the audience engaged and helps them focus. I like that under the same slide I can insert animation to hide points until I want to show them. MS powerpoint now supports a lot of file types and has become very efficient. I use the personal theme but outside of professional work i also use it to create slides for other events. it has awesome editing tools and I can also make use of it as an automated slideshow. GIFs are nice to use under powerpoint as well. MS powerpoint is a well established software so there are lot of online tools available for help. it is also a well supported software from Microsoft and been around for a very long time. MS powerpoint now also offers sunchronous collaboration so that two people can edit a file at the same time.
MS powerpoint can be bought through Microsoft Office 365 subscription so there is cost associated with it. the audio incorporation under the powerpoint presentation has never worked great for me. One needs to do some online searching and practice to get their head wrapped around incorporating the animations especially animations with pictures. I wish this platform had more collaboration with other online tools out there but it is currently very much eccentric to MS product only. There isn't much negative things I can think of for MS powerpoint. I use it a lot and it is definitely the best presentation software out there for me.
I personally use PowerPoint every day of my life. I have 3-4 business reviews to do each week, so I heavily rely on PowerPoint. I love what Microsoft has done over the years to improve the UI and rich features of the client. My favorite features include the new presenter mode where I can see my slide notes on one screen and the slides on the projector screen. I use the laser pointer a ton, so it helps me to get precise on what points I want to land with the audience.
I also love the co-authoring features, the read out loud feature, the icon features they integrated to create infographic type of presentations to drive a simple message to the audience, the ease of inserting media, and the professional transitions that they've incorporated.
Overall, I would rate PowerPoint as 5 out of 5 stars for ease of use, creating professional presentations in minutes, and the effectiveness of this platform in helping me deliver excellence in my presentations in a way that allows my audience to learn and apply my points well.
The biggest differentiated value to Powerpoint are as follows:
1. It is both consumer and enterprise ready. It's rare to find platforms that present content that covers all audience levels
2. The ease of use. PowerPoint is built in a way that is self explanatory to learn with an easy to use navigation bar. I have taught my grandmother how to use PowerPoint before in the past, and she figured out how to use it within a few minutes.
3. The rich features that come with PowerPoint. From PowerPoint Translator to Office Mix, PowerPoint is more than just presenting slides. PowerPoint has the power to bridge language gaps, serve the accessibility community, and enable all audience levels to become better presenters.
4. Collaboration - The PowerPoint rich client or PowerPoint online enables co-authoring, bridging the gap and breaking down walls on collaborating to make great presentations even when various parties are spread across the world. I personally have experience doing this, and it is powerful to work with other folks on preparing for important presentations globally through their co-authoring features.
PowerPoint does not integrate spreadsheets as cleanly as other Office related products. The formatting gets thrown off, and it does not do a clean copy and paste.
PowerPoint can get very heavy on the file size by simply adding an image. It is not as easily shareable as other Office products due to the high file size. Microsoft could do a better job compressing the rich features they built in for users to use in a way that can be attached to emails.
I have used PowerPoint since elementary school for school projects. As I graduated from the nursing program not to long ago, PowerPoint was always my go to program to create interactive presentations that would engage my audience. There are many reasons I loved the PowerPoint program:
1) PowerPoint has many interactive features that make your project look authentic, personal and professional. These features especially help when you are transitioning between slides in your presentation, or if you are trying to make an emphasis in your presentation as well.
2) PowerPoint allows for enhancement in your creativity as it has many features which allow you to be creative, something I personally had fun with when I used the program. PowerPoint allows for one to create colourful designs using the themes provided by the program itself. These themes can also be modified to fit your needs as well while creating your presentations. You can easily create charts, tables, diagrams and add pictures to the various slides allowing for the audience to be better engaged with your work.
3) PowerPoint allows for one to easily save files you have created in various formats which is compatible with most computer programs and operating systems. You are also able to easily save your file on a USB or CD, and carry your work around rather than having to lug round your laptop.
PowerPoint is a great program that allows one to be creative, however during my time while using PowerPoint in school, I found there were some flaws with the usage and setup of the program as well. For instance, you can spend hours creating a beautiful presentation, but in order to project your piece of work, you need further equipment like a projector, HDMI wire, and computer to set up your presentation. Another disadvantage to the PowerPoint program I found was that the program is linear in nature, thus only allowing you to create slides in a bullet-point nature which may hinder complex decision-making or stagger the audience away from fully grasping the complex information you are trying to present. PowerPoint minimizes your information back to the basics, which may sometimes hinder the quality of information being presented.
Yet another amazing app by the MS team. With this software, you can take control of the show. I have been working with this application since 2007 to present and don't think I will move to any other app on the market.
PowerPoint - One of the best presentation application on the market. It has been a pleasure working with this software on a daily basis while doing New Hire Training at the company I worked. It has the familiar ribbon that all Microsoft Office users have come to love and adore. This piece of software is like a masterpiece with numerous advance feature that you might not completely take advantage of throughout your lifetime. Just to name a few of its' madness:
* It has the amazing File menu with loads of configurable options.
* The Insert ribbon houses tons of cool insert options to add pictures, audio and video to your customized slide and slide shows.
* The cool draw option give you the sketch feel to markup on the presentation to draw attention to the viewers.
* Under design you can select from a selection of templates or better yet, create your own which can also be saved to the list.
* Transition give your slides that in or out effect when moving from one slide to another.
* Animation add yet another dimension to the presentation, which allows the presenter command the content on the slide to do something cool and amazing to keep the focus.
* like other apps in the MS suite, PowerPoint also has macros and VBA, allowing you to make things happen on the fly.
I have no dislikes at the moment for this software.
Voici quelques-unes des questions fréquentes sur Microsoft Powerpoint.
Types de licences disponibles pour Microsoft Powerpoint :
À partir de: $10/mois
Type de licence: Gratuit, Abonnement
version d'essai gratuite: Non disponible
Nous n'avons pas d'informations sur les fonctionnalités de Microsoft Powerpoint.
Utilisateurs habituels du logiciel Microsoft Powerpoint :
Auto-entrepreneurs, Grandes entreprises, Entreprises de taille moyenne, Non Profit, Administration publique, PME
Langues dans lesquelles Microsoft Powerpoint est disponible :
arabe, chinois (simplifié), chinois (traditionnel), tchèque, danois, néerlandais, anglais, finnois, français, allemand, hébreu, hongrois, indonésien, irlandais, italien, japonais, coréen, norvégien, polonais, portugais, russe, espagnol, suédois, taïwanais, thaï, turc, ukrainien
Types de licences disponibles pour Microsoft Powerpoint:
Appareils pris en charge par Microsoft Powerpoint :
Android, iPhone, iPad
Applications s'intégrant à Microsoft Powerpoint :
Accent Accelerate, Auric Prospector, DocGen, Knovio Pro, Lucidchart, MasterControl, Microsoft Planner, Qorus Software, Webinato, Windward Studios
Ressources d'aide disponibles pour Microsoft Powerpoint :
FAQ, Forum, Base de connaissances, Support en ligne, Support téléphonique, Tutoriels vidéo