Leveraging the latest, proven technologies available today for commercial web development, OnContact CRM Software showcases complete sales management, marketing automation, customer service and contact center functionality wrapped in a responsive interface that adjusts seamlessly across all browser sizes and mobile devices.
• Our initial training on CRM, when we knew very little about the workings of the system was not very informative. Going into it I thought we would be told how we needed to use the system rather than We would have to develop how we use the system
• The education week that you have every two years at Potawatomie has been a great event for multiple employees from our company. User group meetings helps me get ideas from how others are using the system
• The mobility of the information with advance sorting has helped keep our sales team organized
• One big part of my job now is to review all of the information that is being entered into CRM. If good data is not being entered, we would not be able to make good decisions from the data. Future restriction or must enter fields would help confirm that data is entered properly.
Items that are beneficial
• Common screens on all desktop and Mobil devices. Not until we upgrade to version 10 were our salesman able to use CRM when they were going or leaving the customer
• Ability to download data to Excel. The features of Excel allow sorting and filtering of data for advanced sorting of data
• Mapping – Visually seeing locations of customers and plants that are close to the salesman location is a great time saver
• Calendar – As the manager, to have the ability to combine all the activities into one calendar as an over view of where everyone is going
• Link to Web Pages – We have linked our web page to CRM in November of 2017. We are still only getting about 20% of the contacts that are not automatically getting into CRM
• Not all the fields on an opportunity are editable on the same screen. Example is interests are changed on the main opportunity Detail screen
• In version 8 there was a more visual representation of parent companies and divisions a separate location. This was removed in version 10. It would also be beneficial to have the ability to see and org chart for the contacts from one company
Our experience with OnContact has been very positive. We were able to bring more users onboard for a lower overall price than we had with a previous system. The responsive design has allowed our Team in the field to use the application on their mobile device when needed.
OnContact provided additional features that allowed more of our Team to be engaged therefore reducing the amount of manual work we had done on our previous system.
OnContact was awesome during the onboarding process. Our contacts were very attentive and responsive to our needs. OnContact was able to guide us when converting from another system and then customizing various features to meet our needs.
Being "cloud" based allows all our users to access the system no matter what their location. System speed and response time has been excellent.
OnContact is releasing new useful features on a regular basis that benefit our organization.
Example: Customized Searching, Mapping, Integration with Google, Bulk Emailing and being able to track marketing campaigns.
The application is NOT optimized for data entry. Although you can use "workflow" to change some data in bulk, it can take a lot of clicks to update some data points.
User defined import is improving but not at the level of some systems that allow you to update data using an import.
I have noticed that our Loan Officer's that fully utilize this system get a lot of value out of it. It has been helpful for us to track which customers are working with which Loan Officers.
OnContact has helped our sales team to keep track of communications with potential customers. It is a versatile tool to track different opportunities, set reminders, and store information. The connectivity with Outlook makes it easy to track all email communications while not having to input much additional data.
There have been a few times when I've noticed the formatting of certain activities or opportunities changes after they have been input. Deduplication can be difficult when individuals change addresses. Importing can take some time to ensure that you are not adding duplicate information to the system (this is an issue with anything like this I realize, and not necessarily unique to this CRM).
Love the people at Workwise! They are top notch. Service is amazing!!!
Customer service is over the top excellent. Working with the developers and trainers has been a great experience. They truly listen and understand your individual needs. Very reasonable pricing too. Like the dashboard for daily activities and the fact that you can add activities without them being tied to a contact or company. We've been able to incorporate our custom processes into the CRM system.
Not as easy to use and navigate as I would like. Would also like to see some canned, but sophisticated reports other than having to do individual searches, i.e. pipeline reporting. The marketing component of the CRM is not very easy to use compared to other systems. We're doing some work arounds.
Compared to our previous CRM, OnContact is a lot easier to use and learn. I like that I can drill down using the interactive dashboards, and I can also easily customize my own view of our data. As a manager, this allows me to better understand our sales process, and I always know what's in our pipeline. The Outlook and QuickBooks integration is also extremely helpful and saves us a lot of time. We are currently testing the website integration feature so we can start converting our online visitors into leads.
Compared to our previous CRM solution, OnContact was a million times easier to use and learn. Our sales and marketing teams love it. The interface is very intuitive and simple, yet robust. The interactive reports and dashboards are great and I love being able to easily customize my own view. I also like that it integrates with QuickBooks and Outlook, which saves us a lot of time. I was concerned about transferring all our data from our old CRM to OnContact, but it was a seamless switch. My interactions with their support team have also been good. You can tell they know their product inside and out and are always helpful and friendly.
I like that it offers a lot of "extras" such as an email designer, but I feel this feature needs enhancement. It meets our needs for now, but doesn't quite have all the bells and whistles we're used to in a stand-alone email marketing solution.
Cloud CRM $60.00 per user, per month
On-Premise $995.00 per user
Voici quelques-unes des questions fréquentes sur OnContact CRM.
Types de licences disponibles pour OnContact CRM :
À partir de: 60,00 $US/mois
Type de licence: Licence unique, Abonnement
version d'essai gratuite: Disponible
Cloud CRM $60.00 per user, per month
On-Premise $995.00 per user
Fonctionnalités du logiciel OnContact CRM :
Utilisateurs habituels du logiciel OnContact CRM :
Entreprises de taille moyenne, PME
Langues dans lesquelles OnContact CRM est disponible :
Types de licences disponibles pour OnContact CRM:
Licence unique, Abonnement
Appareils pris en charge par OnContact CRM :
Android, iPhone, iPad
Applications s'intégrant à OnContact CRM :
Ressources d'aide disponibles pour OnContact CRM :