Obtenez plus de missions et développez votre entreprise avec mHelpDesk !4.3/5 (771 avis)
mHelpDesk est conçu pour être très rapide et facile à utiliser. Une formation quotidienne gratuite et une équipe d'accueil pour vous former et utiliser le logiciel sont à votre disposition.
Ce logiciel de maintenance sur site hautement qualifié est incroyablement puissant et prend en charge une grande variété de flux de travail planifiés et non planifiés, avec des rendez-vous uniques ou réguliers. Assurez-vous que votre équipe a rempli son emploi du temps grâce au calendrier de planification de mHelpDesk et qu'ils disposent d'itinéraires efficaces avec l'affichage Carte.
Le système de facturation de mHelpDesk est entièrement intégré à cette plateforme de planification simple pour fournir une facture en un clic avec suivi des travaux et des rapports qui vous garantissent d'être payé rapidement, à chaque fois. Les clients de mHelpDesk sont heureux d'éliminer la double saisie de données liée à l'utilisation de systèmes de comptabilité tiers tels que QuickBooks : vous pouvez en faire partie !
Gardez une trace de toutes vos interactions client dans mHelpDesk afin que vous et votre équipe disposiez des informations dont vous avez besoin, quand vous en avez besoin. Les champs personnalisés facilitent le suivi des informations propres à votre entreprise. Vous et votre équipe pouvez les consulter en temps réel sur votre appareil mobile en déplacement, où que vous soyez.
mHelpDesk, en tant que système commercial cloud parmi les entreprises de maintenance sur site les mieux notées, est un excellent partenaire pour votre réussite actuelle et future. Des améliorations et des ajouts sont apportés presque quotidiennement et de longues et heureuses relations avec les clients se construisent pour la vie. L'éditeur est impatient de vous servir !
Mhelpdesk Field Service software greatly improved our business workflow by transforming our carbon copy work order system to a fully digital system that helped reduce our turn around time for billing. Recently, I was able to work with a mhelpdesk staff member during the development of the newly designed Equipment page where they were implementing the new features to track when equipment next service due dates are. This was a huge improvement for our business as we track mandatory inspection dates for our customers..
The customer support has always been A+ when it comes to address issues, or questions, especially with the instant chat function from the web app.
- Mobile App: The mobile app is an area that could see improvement. Some of the workflow using the app when creating a new Service Request can be glitchy and difficult to input all the information. The list of service requests also does not always update correctly and this is something we are currently in the process of working with the support team on.
- Inventory: The inventory management section is severely lacking and is not truly useable for our business workflow. With no ability to enter Purchase Orders/Vendor Information/RMA and tracking when inventory is received without manually adjusting the #'s on the price list, it becomes extremely vulnerable to missed information and inaccurate #'s leading us to use an alternative program to track inventory. This has been one of the hardest work around areas for our company as we are always constantly ordering replacement parts for equipment that we do not normally carry in stock.
- Price List: Another area regarding the price list for our company is that our labor rates are negotiated individually causing us to have to create a line item on the price list for every single Customer Hourly Rate, Mileage Rate, and Travel Time rate so that our engineers are able to bill customers correctly. It would be much easier if when creating a customer, you were able to designate their hourly rates so that information would automatically apply when engineers are entering their labor times.
Overall I would recommend this to most people in search of a CRM. There are a lot out there, but I cannot imagine the customer service is as good.
First, The customer service is Great! Especially the rep who helped me out tremendously. The live chat feature is probably the best in the business in terms of helpful information and response time.
Aside from that the software works really well. We are not totally utilizing every feature and it works really well for our company!
- The overall layout and ease of use is great
- Very easy to create leads
- Easy to convert lead to a job
- Easy to create job tickets IF you enter the correct information into the ticket on the first try
- Easy to schedule
- Can even sync it to Google Calendar
- The main screen is plain and easy to use
- Moving from tab to tab is simple and straight forward
- Running reports is easy and great
- Items to service might be useful for keeping track of maintenance items on out company fleet
- May even be useful if we have a better service tech, if we start doing more service items
- We can inventory items as well.
- I would like to explore options that you may know of regarding this and tool tracking inventory
- The customer service live chat on this CRM is great
- The mobile app is great for our guys in the field to use
- Straight forward pretty simple
- Push notifications work great
- Simple and easy to contact customer
- Easy to use maps that integrate with the phones maps software
- There is are a lot of areas where you can customize the fields of input
- If you don’t input the information of the ticket correctly the first time, it makes it extremely difficult to change it after.
- You cannot look up tickets by their address on the mobile app (At least not easily if there is a way).
- When having a recurring lead there is no drop down to select the customer, you have to enter the customers name EXACTLY the same as it was entered the first time
Luke, thanks for the detailed review! We're very glad to hear that you are taking advantage of so many features of the app. Please let our team know if there is anything else we can do to help. Thank you for your business!
mHelpDesk does what I need it to do. It is affordable for a small shop. It's the only software that allowed my, not-so-computer-literal, technicians to create detailed invoices in the field AND HAND IT TO THE CUSTOMER, and record payment.
I would recommend it.
Most of my frustrations come from having such a very functional software package and my techs have to fill out paper timesheets. All the data needed to create a timesheet exists in the Price List including Items or fields called Labor-Travel, Labor-Tech or Labor-Apprentice. The time they signed in and signed out exists in the items list of the invoice. All we need is a report that can filter this data and voila we have timesheets.
Support is very good.
Works great if you make many invoices in the field, print them and hand them to customers. Must have internet signal.
Email Invoice with Payment Button. Customer clicks the button and pays with credit card.
Easily convert Estimates to Service Call to Invoice.
Customer Info with multiple jobsites easily managable.
Great mobile app., fluid, very functional, easy to use.
Intuitive desktop platform.
Works great with QuickBooks Desktop.
You will have to pay to retrive YOUR DATA when you leave mHelpDesk.
No inventory. Don't let them fool you. You cannot create PO's and have to go to a price list, select and item, delete the quantity, and enter the new quantity everytime you want to add inventory. No inventory history.
No Time sheets. Again, don't let them fool you. Technicians can sign in in the morning and sign out in the afternoon and you can print a report. That's it. No phase codes. Cannot label time entries. No way to associate payroll to billable hours/ServiceCalls/Jobs.
Custom Reports? Never could create one that was usefull and I have 20 yrs experience in MS Access.
Tim--thank you so much for this detailed and very helpful feedback! We will share it with the product team so they can explore some of the ideas that you've raised.
- great customer service availability by phone and online chat.
- easy scheduling.
- mobile app for technicians on the road.
With the help of the support team I was able to filter out a list of customers that live in a certain region. Our out of town customers are grouped by areas. In order to send those customers a reminder email or reminder cards we need to filter them from mHelp. The report feature is too restricted and didn't help us. Then finally I had someone on the phone that told me to create a new selection under Customers. I selected the cities that are on that route and listed all of them separately. And voila, I had a list of customers that I was able to export to excel.
I don't like the way the reports are set up. There should be at least one report available that we can select/ search for all the fields that we need included. At the moment the customer custom fields can NOT be selected. Although this is a database that we're working on and theoretically all fields can be searched. I think it is not only us that ran into this problem. I need to be able to select fields that are important to our business to filter out e.g. the customer, their address, email, phone number in a certain region.
Another problem that came up from the solution above is that those lists can not be edited and therefore always need to be deleted and re-entered. It would be great if that could be editable. If that function would be editable it would eliminate possible mistakes while re-entering the whole list of e.g. cities that were entered before.
Hi Sigrid--thank you so much for this review and feedback on our reporting. We're always looking at ways to improve so this is very helpful, and will be shared with our product team. We appreciate it!
I've found that while they met my expectations at the beginning, they have consistently gotten better over the years. They are responsive to customer requests of new functions. Having this online has allowed me to work from home when needed which was one of the reasons we chose it in the beginning.
It has all the functions I need to do my job efficiently and they have had some nice updates over the years. Their customer service is great. I've always gotten representatives that are knowledgeable and nice. When I have a problem, I'm able to use the chat function and 99% of the time they get me answers. Even when that doesn't work, they answer my calls and fix the issues. Every customer service rep without exception has been very nice to work with.
Sometimes they do updates that don't necessarily help with my day to day use of the program. I understand that they are servicing many different industries and needs and I can see the usefulness of the update. It would be nice if they made more of them optional. I have noticed a bit of a slow down in the program responsiveness. It isn't awful, but noticeable. I've done speed tests so I don't think it is my server but I'm not a computer geek so I can't be certain.
Hi Carol, thank you for being a long-time mHelpDesk customer and for taking the time to share your experience. We're proud of our Customer Success team and we're thrilled to hear you've had good experiences with them over the years. As you mention, we are always finding ways to improve the software, and you should see additional improvements in the coming months. Thank you again for your business.
Voici quelques-unes des questions fréquentes sur mHelpDesk.
Types de licences disponibles pour mHelpDesk :
Type de licence: Open source, Abonnement
version d'essai gratuite: Disponible
Nous n'avons pas d'informations sur les fonctionnalités de mHelpDesk.
Utilisateurs habituels du logiciel mHelpDesk :
Auto-entrepreneurs, Entreprises de taille moyenne, PME
Langues dans lesquelles mHelpDesk est disponible :
Types de licences disponibles pour mHelpDesk:
Open source, Abonnement
Appareils pris en charge par mHelpDesk :
Android, iPhone, iPad
Applications s'intégrant à mHelpDesk :
Authorize.net, BirdEye, Clear Spider, G Suite, Mailchimp, QuickBooks, QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Online, Twilio Communications Cloud, Wordpress
Ressources d'aide disponibles pour mHelpDesk :
FAQ, Forum, Base de connaissances, Support en ligne, Support téléphonique, Tutoriels vidéo