Surveillez tout :
- Widgets pré-construits : utilisez vos données de services populaires comme Google ou Salesforce.
- Sources de données sur mesure: affichez en toute sécurité les données de votre entreprise en utilisant des widgets personnalisés ou API en mode Push.
- Rapports en temps réel : partagez vos tableaux de bord avec vos collaborateurs
- Données historiques : les données antérieures sont archivées dans Cyfe, pour que vous ne les perdiez pas de vue.
- Exportations de données : téléchargez ou planifiez des rapports par email de vos données dans les formats PNG, JPEG, PDF, CSV etc.
- Personnalisation : rapports personnalisés, nom de domaine cartographié, fond du tableau de bord...
We wanted a dashboard for our different metrics and stumbled upon Cyfe. It is easy to use to set up accounts if you already have accounts with some of the predefined options, and in some ways you can customize it.
In our case, we needed a customized dashboard that could cover key areas like server uptime, social media monitoring and sales targets. Cyfe is a good place to start from if you are looking for an easy to use dashboard setup.
Cyfe is an easy to use dashboard monitoring tool that integrates with many different online platforms. Here are my pros to using it:
1. It integrates with most of the major web services, you can track sales, traffic, analytics and more. It can be adapted to your own needs whether you need it for social media monitoring or sales/financing.
2. The sharing function is good to share a link with other people who may want to monitor your dashboard.
3. The TV out function is good, if you need to have a screen displaying the dashboard in real time.
4. If you work in google sheets, you can import data into Cyfe and if your developers know how to use the PUSH API you can set up customized data.
5. It's easy on the eyes and easy to set up. Ease of use is huge for setting up dashboards.
The cost is not that bad but for $29/month you can get an additional 2 users if you signed up for Klipfolio, however Cyfe’s defense is that data is in real time where as Klipfolio has a 4 hour delay.
Some plugins/connections are just basic, some key stats are missing for example, Youtube Analytics is missing which is key if you have social media platforms you are monitoring and have a Youtube Channel. SEO tracking is also limited, yes you will find MOZ available but most SEO professionals may use SEMRUSH or Ahrefs to monitor their SEO.
Customizing Charts is also limited, you can only view whatever visual graphics they display for charts.
It allowed me to create a functional prototype of a SaaS I'm working on, without needing to custom build a reporting tool just to be able to test my idea in the market.
Cyfe is awesome. It connects to nearly every tool a marketer would need, and lets you work with custom integrations for the stuff that doesn't yet connect automatically. I can create an unlimited number of dashboards and share them with an unlimited number of people through a simple link. It's amazing for customer service and account management, and one of my service lines has allowed me to entirely forgo offering manual reporting - which is amazing.
The UI is a bit clunky and could be sleeker. Tools like datadeck look a lot nicer visually, but don't come close to the level of functionality offered by Cyfe.
Our real estate business utilising Google Sheets, Calendar and .CSV widgets to help all of our staff be made aware of what's happening in the business aswell as the RSS feed showing what is happening outside of our workplace to start preparing our workflow.
Integrates with almost every site/service
No option to choose the display pixel size to appropriately view on TV's, Trial and error in TV mode takes a fair bit of back and fourth testing
No weather Widget for Australia, Seems specific to USA only
We use this tool for client reporting almost exclusively. It's a great dashboard that brings together diverse data in one visually consistent and clean interface. We build one for each client and track Analytics traffic info, Facebook stats, Ad Spend, and more. For as little as it costs, it's a super useful app.
Mainly that if a particular third party app isn't supported there's not much you can do to bring that into the mix. You're pretty limited to the pre-defined views and widgets they provide. There is some API opportunity but what little we've played with that, there's not a lot of customization to be had there. Also you can't control the visual display of graphs much, it's predefined by the widgets. Doesn't really support our SEO tracking tools either.
I love the flexibility and ease of use. I think the software is well thought out and truly a valuable piece of any small business's planning toolbag. We use cyfe to monitor everything from SEO to marketing metrics to social media engagement. The sharing and email notification features are really helpful to keep track of things, even when life gets busy. I especially appreciate the ability to import flexible data using Push API and google spreadsheets.
I wish the software had more native partners that had customizable widgets on the platform. I'd love to see Webinar Jam and Evergreen Webinars, Callrail, and youtube analytics programs working within the software. I'd also love to see more examples of how other Cyfe users are setting up their dashboards. I can feel that the system is powerful, but sometimes get stumped on how to set things up for advanced KPI tracking. Case studies would be awesome to learn from.
$14 par an
$19 par mois
Profitez de la surveillance de tous les canaux de marketing comme :
- Le marketing par courriel
- SEO, SEM
- Médias sociaux
- Web analytics
Et plus en utilisant ce tableau de bord tout-en-un de l'entreprise !
Voici quelques-unes des questions fréquentes sur Cyfe.
Types de licences disponibles pour Cyfe :
À partir de: 29,00 $US/mois
Type de licence: Gratuit, Abonnement
version d'essai gratuite: Non disponible
$14 par an
$19 par mois
Nous n'avons pas d'informations sur les fonctionnalités de Cyfe.
Utilisateurs habituels du logiciel Cyfe :
Auto-entrepreneurs, Grandes entreprises, Entreprises de taille moyenne, PME
Langues dans lesquelles Cyfe est disponible :
Types de licences disponibles pour Cyfe:
Nous n'avons pas d'informations sur les appareils pris en charge par Cyfe.
Applications s'intégrant à Cyfe :
AWeber, Bitium, Campaign Monitor, Constant Contact, Google Drive, Mailchimp, Tubular, Zapier, Zendesk, iContact
Ressources d'aide disponibles pour Cyfe :
FAQ, Base de connaissances, Support en ligne, Tutoriels vidéo