Web Human Resource (WebHR) est une application de ressources humaines basée sur le cloud. WebHR permet au département des ressources humaines de commencer à gérer ses ressources humaines efficacement en moins de 20 minutes. C'est un outil indispensable non seulement pour le responsable des ressources humaines, mais pour l'ensemble de l'organisation.
WebHR facilite toutes les fonctions du service des ressources humaines en matière de recrutement, de gestion des employés, de paie, de performance, de formation, etc. En fait, WebHR peut être utilisé pour simplifier les tâches quotidiennes du service des ressources humaines.
WebHR agit comme un pont entre la gestion des ressources humaines et les technologies de l'information. Il permet aux entreprises d'automatiser de nombreux aspects de la gestion des ressources humaines, avec le double avantage de réduire la charge de travail du service des ressources humaines et d'accroître son efficacité en normalisant les processus des ressources humaines.
La gestion efficace des ressources humaines est une tâche qui nécessite une approche ordonnée. Les dossiers organisés, les compétences en matière de gestion du temps et l'efficacité personnelle sont les ingrédients essentiels d'un service des ressources humaines, car ils traitent en permanence de la vie et de la carrière des personnes.
WebHR convertit les informations relatives aux ressources humaines au format numérique, ce qui permet d'ajouter ces informations aux systèmes de gestion des connaissances de l'organisation. Il en résulte que les données RH peuvent être transformées en informations utiles pouvant répondre aux besoins de n'importe quel autre service de l'organisation. Lors de l'analyse de l'utilisation des ressources à l'échelle de l'organisation, ces données peuvent s'avérer utiles. Les données relatives à l'utilisation du temps des effectifs peuvent améliorer les capacités de prise de décision de la direction, permettant ainsi au département des ressources humaines de faire partie intégrante de la formation de la stratégie pour l'ensemble de l'organisation.
I have been using this software for three years, it is very easy to use, save lots of time of personnel management and above all, the attendance and payslip generation module are the most useful of all because of its auto-generation feature. The reports of each and every module help administrator and HR personnel keep management updated easily and within no time.
First and foremost, I like it because it is cloud based, is accessible from anywhere any time depending on the availability of internet. Further, there are couple of modules that I like most about this software. One is, module of Recruitment generally and its component of candidates' list particularly as it helps saving pool of CVs, and second, module of Employees, which helps maintaining the personnel details at one place instead of keeping piles of files on desks and in cabinets.
The shortlisting of job candidates should have more options for qualification such as Bachelors, should have more options like Medical, Engineering, Management, then Engineering can have more options of technologies i.e. Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics etc.
It is easy to navigate things, very straight forward on functionalities you need, eg. reports - employee hours summary. I can already access this even if I'm in a restricted client network.
A few of the things which I don't like:
* Display of Late Comers Summary on Timesheet Board - as I am deployed to client, I do not tracked my timeout on daily basis. So seeing this list report that tells me I'm absent is a bit off. I hope there is a way that employees deployed to client may opt for this type of feature, eg. time in/out tracker.
* Requires mandatory time-in even on Timebank -- since this is timebank (personal time-off/holidays) why does it requires a time-in (for me it doesn't make sense when you're not even reporting to office that is why it is called timebank, right?)
* On Timebank as project type, can this be generally defaulted to Non-Billable? are there cases where timebank is billable? As I understand even if you work on holiday, you would not log it as timebank but on OT or project billable.
* To make a template for employee hours instead of manually generating it for a period on adding multiple or single hour. A template could also be cloned or replicated for another set of period. Currently, I'm using the Add multiple hours for billable time but in cases that I have timebank (holiday or VL/SL) in between, I need to cut the billable period to add a record for timebank. In comparison if there is already a template with project, and all you need to do is to log time. If I'm not mistaken, I think this is how the original RCG timesheet was.
1. Effective Employee Tracking
2. Easy Payroll Generation
3. Resource allocation and work based effective tracking.
4. Save time and money
1. Very useful for small organizations, User management is very good. Even a starter employee can handle WebHR in easy manner.
2. Report sections are very good and easy to understand. Charts and data retrieving is very nice
3. Adding new users is very easy, and monitoring them is very effective
4. Payroll generation is very simple, easy to share the details with your employees. payslip format is clean and informative.
5.Employee Leave management is good. Absent Employees , Late comers , Early Comers and Early leavers is very effective and useful.
1. When loading higher data , app seems slow. Need performance improvement.
2. Worksheet entry for employees is not as much flexible
3. Leave multilevel approval is not available
4. Payroll calculations are not fully automated , need to work on that.
5. Multilevel approval is not available in any cases
6. Multi window handling is not available, Modern applications give multi window options
7. UI changes needed. Some case app seem hanging (On reports / Gang charts etc)
8. Offline Mode needed with online mode .
I am in charge of HR at a small company that is growing quickly. I wanted to have an HR program that offered a lot of features, but many of them had large minimum subscription fees. Meanwhile, a lot of cheaper solutions offered very limited functionality, often only dealing in one or two aspects of HR.
WebHR is the one solution I found that was affordable, comprehensive, and was flexible to our company's size. The program is very customizable, covers pretty much any task or data you can think of, and generates excellent reports and summaries. The only potential downside is that the interface isn't hugely user-friendly, and there isn't a good resource out there for looking up questions about the software. However, the user support by WebHR staff is very good! Whenever I am stuck, I simply create a support ticket. A WebHR employee schedules a session with me (and they seem to be quite prompt and available), and then I am walked through a solution via web conference. So far, they have solved 100% of my ticket questions.
Although WebHR could use a little polishing, the bones of the software are excellent, and the customer service makes up for any shortcomings. I would not hesitate to recommend this software to small and medium sized businesses.
-Comprehensive software that covers any potential HR task
-More custom options than you can shake a stick at
-Can scale easily with the growth of your business
-Excellent, prompt customer service
-User interface is a bit utilitarian and occasionally confusing
-No good help resources outside of direct conversations with CS
Thanks for the review, we will definitely tweak our UI to give an even better experience to our clients.
I like the user interface, the ease of use, and the general layout. The software works well and has a lot of module, however they are mostly not interconnected... it is lacking on maintaining history and can be a bit a lot of management for a multi-company fast based restaurant business... having said that we've been using for the past 9 months and the guys at webHR keep adding new features and improve existing ones... value-for-money is high, and ease of use is very high... if they fix and interconnect all the modules this will be the best there is for payroll and HR management.
Easy to setup
Easy to use
Once you adjust to it you will love it
Support is slow but really accommodating if you convince them of your needs.
Lacks control on payslips (blocking duplicate payslips for the same period for example)
Doesn't keep historical data (if an employee moves stations or companies there is no way to report on this from a financial perspective).
Support is slow and needs chasing.
Voici quelques-unes des questions fréquentes sur WebHR.
Types de licences disponibles pour WebHR :
À partir de: 30,00 $US/mois
Type de licence: Abonnement
version d'essai gratuite: Non disponible
Nous n'avons pas d'informations sur les fonctionnalités de WebHR.
Utilisateurs habituels du logiciel WebHR :
Grandes entreprises, Entreprises de taille moyenne, PME
Langues dans lesquelles WebHR est disponible :
Types de licences disponibles pour WebHR:
Appareils pris en charge par WebHR :
Android, iPhone, iPad
Applications s'intégrant à WebHR :
Asana, Dropbox, Expensify, FreshBooks, GoToMeeting, Microsoft Azure, OneLogin, Slack, SurePayroll, Xero
Ressources d'aide disponibles pour WebHR :
FAQ, Base de connaissances, Support en ligne, Support téléphonique