Bitrix24 est une plateforme de collaboration professionnelle en ligne. Elle propose aux utilisateurs des outils de CRM, de gestion des documents, de gestion des tâches, de gestion du temps et de gestion de projets qui sont intégrés dans un environnement de type social comprenant des profils d'utilisateurs, des options "J'aime", des commentaires, une messagerie instantanée et le partage de contenu.
Bitrix24 a pour objectif de fournir une solution pratique pour gérer une entreprise en ligne. Qu'il s'agisse du pointage en début de journée, des tâches, du traitement des ventes ou du reporting de fin de journée, chaque opération bénéficie d'un outil flexible et précis.
Plus de 10 000 intranets déjà créés ! Jusqu'à 12 utilisateurs gratuits !
Bitrix24 simplifie les communications grâce à des fonctionnalités sociales telles que les options "J'aime" et les commentaires ou encore des processus automatisés comme les notifications, les abonnements à des discussions ou à des groupes et le reporting assisté.
Cette plateforme progressive regroupe des modules robustes assurant toute la gamme des services intranet :
– groupes de travail (projets) avec tâches, calendriers, fichiers, wiki, galerie de photos et conversations ;
– services d'entreprise tels que la structure visuelle, le tableau des absences, le reporting des tâches et du temps de travail, le répertoire des employés ;
– outils de gestion du temps avec mécanisme d'entrée/sortie, planificateur quotidien et rapports de travail réguliers ;
– fonctionnalité de planification du temps avec calendriers, planificateur d'événements et gestionnaire de réunions (avec Outlook et synchronisation CalDAV) ;
– bibliothèques de documents avec systèmes d'autorisations flexibles, gestion des versions et prise en charge de WebDAV ;
– recherche sociale couvrant tous les objets système, y compris les tâches, les événements et les documents chargés. Résultats conformes aux autorisations d'accès ;
– CRM avec outils d'intégration d'e-mail et de construction de processus métier visuels.
En connectant ces outils puissants dans une couche sociale hautement intuitive, Bitrix24 fournit une solution idéale pour les petites entreprises et adaptée aux organisations de toutes tailles.
Ok, I have been using Bitrix24 for several years now... sometimes for little things, some other times just for testing and understand how the product has been changing over the time, but right now is a true hidden jewel for me. This CRM delivers everything in one package, I can run almost my entire company on it. CRM, Prospects, Projects, Intranet, Workflows, Phones, Unified Communications, etc. If this piece of software adds accounting and financials to the packages, it would be a one-stop solution for every entrepreneur.
I think that the most valuable feature I ever see on this tool is the fact that the CRM processes are truly customizable... I mean, most of the CRM systems let you customize small things like the field name, some behaviors and some other little stuff (almost meaningless), however, Bitrix24 lets you change everything to fit from a single person orden processing to a multilanguage sales operation, super easy, and if you need to try different angles, you can create multiple pipelines with different configurations...
As i said before, I have tried Bitrix24 in the past, also worked with most of the popular ones (from Microsoft to Zoho and NoCRM) and since i rediscover the new features and funcitionalitis from Bitrix 24 im not looking aymore
You can try it for free and send me a comment about it.
1.-) Super customizable, multi pipelines, streamlined CRM
2.-) Great team management and employee time sheets system
3.-) Unified communications
4.-) the ability to attach phone numbers to it (and make and receive calls)
5.-) Multichannel contact widget for your website, directly connected to the CRM
6.-) Automation and visual workflow designer
7.-) website builder included (awesome for landing and squeeze pages)
8.-) Taks, Schedule and project management
9.-) Great community support
- The free version attaches a Bitrix24 reference at the bottom of every email.
- A couple of functions are not polished or clear enough (at least for me).
- Don't have an accounting feature.
We are using Bitrix24 for internal communication and basic task management. Its been a great experience especially with a lot of features. I would surely keep on using.
- Bitrix24 consist of lots of features and modules that can be switched on or off as needed which is huge plus because it makes it really easy to manage your projects while keeping software simple
- Implementation and learning of the software is very easy and that's what our staff loved about it
- It has great value for money and pricing is unbeatable as compared to other software solutions in the market for same purpose
- Brilliant within the company social feature.
- Accessible on multiple platform which is huge plus. Can be accessed through Web site, Mobile apps and Desktop application for WIndows, Mac and even Linux platform. That's a brilliant thing I would say
- There is a lot of room in improvement of user experience. If developers can work on User Experience that would be great
- Navigation is not that easy and is really confusing for project management features again this might be related to user experience. I would say they can really improve that.
- Configurations are not very flexible i.e you can not configure the software according to your needs you have to work with what is provided by the developers itself.
- It would have been great if they had a training scheduler or calendar management feature.
The Cons section has limited characters for writing, but I could continue with more and more. As a whole we lost hundreds of hours for contacting them to fix bugs. Their customer service is good, but the product is generally unfinished.
The logic behind the product, the automations
The CRM system is so full of bugs and nasty little details they havent even thought about.
Their webmail is the worst ever thing I have seen. I would rate it as a total garbage. The worst is that we are losing money every day because of it. Receiving empty messages, no function to view EML files, they claim the IMAP only uses our own external settings, but strangely emails go through their system and get filtered out. We have never ever had issues with messages bouncing back and being rejected. Our hosting provider logged into the CRM, analyzed it, tested it numerous times, and the problem is there. Roundcube - no problem, Gmail - no problem, Bitrix24 - tons of rejected messages.
Reports section. There is no option for inclusion of emails and phone of the contracts attached to the deal!!!!! Which makes the section useless for us. But u cannot also include those fields in the list view in the Deals.
Their Products section is also unfinished. How does it integrate with calendar? No such thing. Is there an option for having automatic decrease of the available products according to the Deals. Nope
Permissions. Very limited functionality. Can u imagine that an employee can view the Subscription settings? Or access the CRM analytics
Email marketing. No emojis functionality. How one can market anything without emojis nowadays?
No integrations with Google Drive. No integrations with popular ecommerce solutions (except for Codecanyon plugins)
My overall experience with Bitrix24 is very good. It helps me and my organization to track every project very efficiently. We use this application on daily basis. This is one of the must have application for every team.
I like Bitrix24 because it provides lot of features in the free version itself like Kanban and Gantt. I really like the user interface and the custom background options and specially the video theme. It also provides the inbuilt drive storage, So I can store all my files there. The messaging feature helps me lot to chat with the teammates. The tasks is one of the best feature that Bitrix24 provides. You can add observer, responsible person in particular tasks. The commenting section of the tasks helps to provide real time feedback and queries. Also, the application for various platforms helps me to track everything. The efficiency feature is a very good feature, it shows how efficient you are with your tasks. It also has an integrated web mail that helps me to read all my mails right in Bitrix24.
The notification system of the application is little annoying because whenever I log in, I see the same notifications again and again sometime. So that needs to be fixed.
My experience is Bitrix24 have reduced physical and psychological stress of the team members and management thereby giving the opportunity to utilize saved time for additional responsibilities. Most importantly Bitrix has brought happiness and privilege for team members.
Bitrix 24 is a feature packed ERP that has thought deeply about Project Management. It comes with built-in extra features found in ERPs making it a versatile tool for operational efficiency. Features such as project management tasks, Gantt charts, task dependencies and checklists etc shows each team members responsibility from the start to completion of their tasks and the easy to follow graphical representations helps in easy comprehension. The management has the privilege of monitoring the progress and take timely actions where necessary. Exchange of information and ease of communication among team members such as through sharing of important mails in one platform contributes for efficiency and achievement of schedules. All these features contribute to improve team efficiency thereby get maximum productivity of employees and successfully deliver customer orders within the scheduled time frames.
Since Bitrix works on multi platforms project members have the ease of access in different locations and under diverse situations.
Haven’t come across serious issues within my environment.
Voici quelques-unes des questions fréquentes sur Bitrix24.
Types de licences disponibles pour Bitrix24 :
À partir de: 69,00 $US/mois
Type de licence: Gratuit, Licence unique, Abonnement
version d'essai gratuite: Disponible
Nous n'avons pas d'informations sur les fonctionnalités de Bitrix24.
Utilisateurs habituels du logiciel Bitrix24 :
Grandes entreprises, Entreprises de taille moyenne, Non Profit, PME
Langues dans lesquelles Bitrix24 est disponible :
chinois (simplifié), chinois (traditionnel), anglais, français, allemand, indonésien, italien, japonais, polonais, portugais, russe, espagnol, taïwanais, thaï, turc, ukrainien
Types de licences disponibles pour Bitrix24:
Gratuit, Licence unique, Abonnement
Appareils pris en charge par Bitrix24 :
Android, iPhone, iPad
Applications s'intégrant à Bitrix24 :
Bitium, JivoChat, Landingi, Mailchimp, Mailigen, PieSync, Predictive Dialer, SALESmanago, SendPulse, SharpSpring
Ressources d'aide disponibles pour Bitrix24 :
FAQ, Forum, Base de connaissances, Support en ligne, Tutoriels vidéo