Bitrix24 est une plateforme de collaboration professionnelle en ligne. Elle propose aux utilisateurs des outils de CRM, de gestion des documents, de gestion des tâches, de gestion du temps et de gestion de projets qui sont intégrés dans un environnement de type social comprenant des profils d'utilisateurs, des options "J'aime", des commentaires, une messagerie instantanée et le partage de contenu.
Bitrix24 a pour objectif de fournir une solution pratique pour gérer une entreprise en ligne. Qu'il s'agisse du pointage en début de journée, des tâches, du traitement des ventes ou du reporting de fin de journée, chaque opération bénéficie d'un outil flexible et précis.
Plus de 10 000 intranets déjà créés ! Jusqu'à 12 utilisateurs gratuits !
Bitrix24 simplifie les communications grâce à des fonctionnalités sociales telles que les options "J'aime" et les commentaires ou encore des processus automatisés comme les notifications, les abonnements à des discussions ou à des groupes et le reporting assisté.
Cette plateforme progressive regroupe des modules robustes assurant toute la gamme des services intranet :
– groupes de travail (projets) avec tâches, calendriers, fichiers, wiki, galerie de photos et conversations ;
– services d'entreprise tels que la structure visuelle, le tableau des absences, le reporting des tâches et du temps de travail, le répertoire des employés ;
– outils de gestion du temps avec mécanisme d'entrée/sortie, planificateur quotidien et rapports de travail réguliers ;
– fonctionnalité de planification du temps avec calendriers, planificateur d'événements et gestionnaire de réunions (avec Outlook et synchronisation CalDAV) ;
– bibliothèques de documents avec systèmes d'autorisations flexibles, gestion des versions et prise en charge de WebDAV ;
– recherche sociale couvrant tous les objets système, y compris les tâches, les événements et les documents chargés. Résultats conformes aux autorisations d'accès ;
– CRM avec outils d'intégration d'e-mail et de construction de processus métier visuels.
En connectant ces outils puissants dans une couche sociale hautement intuitive, Bitrix24 fournit une solution idéale pour les petites entreprises et adaptée aux organisations de toutes tailles.
Ok, I have been using Bitrix24 for several years now... sometimes for little things, some other times just for testing and understand how the product has been changing over the time, but right now is a true hidden jewel for me. This CRM delivers everything in one package, I can run almost my entire company on it. CRM, Prospects, Projects, Intranet, Workflows, Phones, Unified Communications, etc. If this piece of software adds accounting and financials to the packages, it would be a one-stop solution for every entrepreneur.
I think that the most valuable feature I ever see on this tool is the fact that the CRM processes are truly customizable... I mean, most of the CRM systems let you customize small things like the field name, some behaviors and some other little stuff (almost meaningless), however, Bitrix24 lets you change everything to fit from a single person orden processing to a multilanguage sales operation, super easy, and if you need to try different angles, you can create multiple pipelines with different configurations...
As i said before, I have tried Bitrix24 in the past, also worked with most of the popular ones (from Microsoft to Zoho and NoCRM) and since i rediscover the new features and funcitionalitis from Bitrix 24 im not looking aymore
You can try it for free and send me a comment about it.
1.-) Super customizable, multi pipelines, streamlined CRM
2.-) Great team management and employee time sheets system
3.-) Unified communications
4.-) the ability to attach phone numbers to it (and make and receive calls)
5.-) Multichannel contact widget for your website, directly connected to the CRM
6.-) Automation and visual workflow designer
7.-) website builder included (awesome for landing and squeeze pages)
8.-) Taks, Schedule and project management
9.-) Great community support
- The free version attaches a Bitrix24 reference at the bottom of every email.
- A couple of functions are not polished or clear enough (at least for me).
- Don't have an accounting feature.
Bitrix24 has an astonishing number of advanced services available in its free tier -- basically everything except Advanced CRM and Tasks or a lot of online storage, restricted to 12 users. That has to be some kind of record for a service of this type and power. 12 users! For a small business that needs a comprehensive space to communicate, collaborate, get things done, follow up leads, even answer emails and make telephone calls! I really can't think of a more powerful solution at this price. The Activity Stream is among the best of its kind.
The paid plans are also very reasonable considering what you get. There's even a special plan at $69/month for businesses that don't need a lot of users or storage space but have a lot of sales to make and/or leads to follow up on. That strikes me as very very smart. The price is this aggressive, I would imagine, because of the traction of well-known solutions like Salesforce, which all the better for consumers, of course.
Even though I appreciate everything there one page ready for me to use, the sheer amount of choices can be a bit daunting. Luckily, the lefthand nav can be configured so you can hide stuff you don't need. The design looks to my eyes about 5 years out of style so the UI could use an upgrade, for sure. I'm not sure design is this company's strong point. For instance, the default desktop image makes the menu items hard to read. These seems like quibbles though, don't they. My team ultimately decided on another collaborative space because our needs were half-editorial and Bitrix24 can't really help you there.
We are using Bitrix24 for internal communication and basic task management. Its been a great experience especially with a lot of features. I would surely keep on using.
- Bitrix24 consist of lots of features and modules that can be switched on or off as needed which is huge plus because it makes it really easy to manage your projects while keeping software simple
- Implementation and learning of the software is very easy and that's what our staff loved about it
- It has great value for money and pricing is unbeatable as compared to other software solutions in the market for same purpose
- Brilliant within the company social feature.
- Accessible on multiple platform which is huge plus. Can be accessed through Web site, Mobile apps and Desktop application for WIndows, Mac and even Linux platform. That's a brilliant thing I would say
- There is a lot of room in improvement of user experience. If developers can work on User Experience that would be great
- Navigation is not that easy and is really confusing for project management features again this might be related to user experience. I would say they can really improve that.
- Configurations are not very flexible i.e you can not configure the software according to your needs you have to work with what is provided by the developers itself.
- It would have been great if they had a training scheduler or calendar management feature.
Bitrix24 has a lot of great features, but its biggest advantage that I have used is an all-in-one solution. We have a chat there, can work with deals, create schedules, assign tasks with ease and track progress on specific work with history and recent actions taken by the responsible person
Bitrix24 has its own marketplace where you can set integration with many services, like mail chimp or a certain work process optimizer.
Since I started working in Bitrix24, their UI has changed a lot and has become more user friendly. At first it was a bit complicated, but the team is working a lot to make it user-friendly. I can see the work
Even in a free plan, bitrix24 leaves a lot of space for adjusting the platform to the companies approach. you can create teams and spaces and plan sales and development processes
I also don't believe that their approach to upgrades is comfortable. Even though it does not take much time, but once in a while, the whole service goes down displaying that it is updating and you need to wait. This sometimes can slow work of the department and cause problems
Being a power house CRM system, bitrix24 is sometimes slow, although I can see that bitrix team is working to improve it.
I've tried a number of project management/collaboration tools including Asana, Basecamp, Wrike, Wunderlist, Zoho, Salesforce, etc. I can't speak to the customer support of Bitrix, as I haven't contacted them. So far, the system has been fairly reliable. The desktop Windows client is somewhat limited compared to the web version, but for most offices, I can't imagine this is a big deal. I really haven't used the CRM or telephony options, so I can't comment on them.
1. Price. The free version offers a fantastic feature set for up to 12 users. Better yet, when you finally outgrow the 12 seats, the pricing model is the cheapest I've seen with this level of all around features. How can you beat an unlimited employees option with 100gb of storage for only $99 per month? It blows away the competition when it comes to the pricing model. 2. The feature set is very deep. One of my problems with tools like Asana is that it is absolutely fantastic when it comes to project management for small groups, but lacks Gannt charts, CRM functionality, etc. Don't get me wrong, Asana is a great tool, but a limited one to a specific use case scenario. 3. The developers of Bitrix have added additional functionality via Zapier. Zapier is similar to IFTTT, only it a paid program to connect 3rd party apps. 4. One-time cost option for on-premise organizations that need to satisfy specific regulatory or security requirements. Can add additional users to the platform for a one-time cost.
1. Not as "snappy" fast as Asana and other super streamlined AJAX apps. Page loads and menus are heavier sometimes in functionality, but at a sacrifice of speed. It isn't terrible, but compared to the instant loading of other competitors, it is noticeable. 2. More work needs to be put in on the tutorials, FAQ's and general knowledge base. The system itself is actually more mature than the documentation describing how to use it. You will spend a bit of time learning how to find your way around. Hopefully they'll flesh this out as time goes on. 3. The user interface isn't as "slick" compared to some other options. To me, it just seems a bit busy. There are lots of powerful features within Bitrix, but things need a bit of cleaning up and "gloss" to make it really beautiful.
Voici quelques-unes des questions fréquentes sur Bitrix24.
Types de licences disponibles pour Bitrix24 :
À partir de: 69,00 $US/mois
Type de licence: Gratuit, Licence unique, Abonnement
version d'essai gratuite: Disponible
Nous n'avons pas d'informations sur les fonctionnalités de Bitrix24.
Utilisateurs habituels du logiciel Bitrix24 :
Grandes entreprises, Entreprises de taille moyenne, Non Profit, PME
Langues dans lesquelles Bitrix24 est disponible :
chinois (simplifié), chinois (traditionnel), anglais, français, allemand, indonésien, italien, japonais, polonais, portugais, russe, espagnol, taïwanais, thaï, turc, ukrainien
Types de licences disponibles pour Bitrix24:
Gratuit, Licence unique, Abonnement
Appareils pris en charge par Bitrix24 :
Android, iPhone, iPad
Applications s'intégrant à Bitrix24 :
Bitium, JivoChat, Landingi, Mailchimp, Mailigen, PieSync, Predictive Dialer, SALESmanago Marketing Automation, SendPulse, SharpSpring
Ressources d'aide disponibles pour Bitrix24 :
FAQ, Forum, Base de connaissances, Support en ligne, Tutoriels vidéo