Créez et attribuez des tâches, gardez une trace du temps de travail de vos employés au bureau et en déplacement, collaborez et envoyez des factures à vos clients en fonction des heures travaillées.
The main reason for switching to this software is that it allowed my entire team to track time. After using the software for a few months, there have been several benefits from using the software:
- Interface is very clean and allows to track much more data that I was able to do before.
- As stated in the pros, one of the best feature of the software is that it allows users to create task lists individual for each project. This allows our office to set up each project exactly per the contract. This keeps a tight control on the time spent on the project and allows tracking of additional services that are not part of the original contract.
- I am working on the invoice template for the office. If i am able to set this up correctly, invoicing time would be reduced significantly each month.
- The ability to track time directly out of the windows environment is great.
- I am not using the time tracking feature on my phone, mostly because i spend a lot of time sitting at a desk, however other people in the office are using this feature and are happy with it.
- Next step for us is to start implementing control on billable hours per user. This will allow us to control billable time and help organize employee time and work.
I have looked at several options for my company and decided on Paymo for the following reasons:
- The software has a very clean and intuitive interface
- One of the best features is how you can customize how projects are set up and tracked. You generate a task list that is checked off as you move trough the project. This is an amazing feature that organizes the project while it tracks it. It took a lot of effort to re-design how my company tracks project but in the end I am very happy with results.
- Pricing system is fair and scalable.
- The software comes with a windows desktop application. It also has a more advanced feature where it automatically calculates how your time is used -I have not tired this yet because I don't think it would work for my office.
- The ability to enter the time on a weekly calendar is fantastic. The software also has a bulk time add feature if needed.
- I am able to export all of the data in CSV format
- You are able to invoice directly out of the software - I have not been able to set up this feature yet but i am working with the support team to figure out how to make it work for my company.
- The software has several features that I have not been able to implement yet.
- Customer support has been great, answer is usually within an hour or two directly from the developers.
Below is a list of some of the limitations i have encountered using the software.
- The calendar time-sheet input is great, but it should allow drag-paste feature. This would make entering time so much faster. Not a deal breaker, because in the end time input is fairly quick.
- I was not able to import the data from my previous time-sheet software. I would like to see the option to import bulk time from an excel spreadsheet if needed. This is not a critical feature, but I have several years worth of data, that for now have to keep in a different software.
- The software comes with some standard invoice formats, it does take some effort to create custom templates. Architectural service invoices tend to be fairly complicated, I have not been able to set up the invoices as I would like yet. Support is working with me on this issue, so hopefully I can report back once I have it all setup.
- You can create custom reports for anything you want, so getting the data out is not a problem however I find that the process is a bit more tedious than what I was accustomed to before. To be fair I still need to learn the software.
You can use click and drag in Timesheets in the Day and Week view to create new time entries.
Data can be imported/exported by using our API.
You can also clone time reports, so after you get your desired settings for one report, you can clone it and only change some of the settings.
easy to use, reliable, accurate time tracking. Robust features. Unlimited clients and projects. Each project will have a dashboard showing total hours worked and how many tasks out of total have been completed. Projects can be tracked by custom categories, like bid, active, on hold, lost/won, archived. Task view can be switched between list, table, and kanban; users can collaborate by commenting on tasks, attaching files, assigning the task, and setting due dates. Team Scheduling allows you to see who is busy (or overwhelmed) and who is free to work on more tasks. Accounting features: Invoicing, Estimates, Expenses. The built-in timer makes tracking time spent working on tasks quick and easy.
Paymo is constantly improving this software and adding great, new features. One that would be helpful is the ability for each user to have a view showing all the tasks assigned to them, sorted by due date. Currently there is a My Tasks section, but it only sorts by Project Name.
With adding the Home area we also improved the My tasks area and added more filters and different views.
Paymo makes tracking time a breeze with great management features and role capabilities. Absolutely love the granular control on the reports and ability to manage users, projects, tasks and more. Support has always been super helpful - only contacted them twice in the last 4 years though...so that should say something. Shop approved!
We've been using Paymo in our web development shop now for years. We love the time tracking widget and always have it up on our desktops or phone to track the time we spend bouncing from project to project. Forgot to turn off the timer? No problem - can easily fix it and be on your way. Setting up projects, tasks, user management - all a breeze. The Paymo team keeps coming out with new features and what used to be just a time tracking tool is now becoming a full on project management tool. We're actually looking to expand how we use Paymo very soon...
For how we're using it right now, we don't use all the project management features and have found that PaymoWidget 4.0.19 actually works better for what we need presently. As we move our org forward though, we'll be adopting their newest widget.
Do the free trial to see why. You'll get an initial impression that compared to the feature rich apps of Wrike, Asana, Basecamp, Teamwork and many others that Paymo is fairly simple. It is but it has some very-well considered functionality around user permissions, pricing and invoice/report generation. The user interface again looks simple but works great.
For us, what's great about Paymo is:
1. Pricing. Great at $4.95 per user. That's a real per user price. 1 user = $4.95 per month.
2. Additional users (we use many collaborators) can then be switched on/off as required.
3. Good user permissions (switch on/off admin, tasks, projects, invoices, estimates, expenses)
4. The general focus on user performance metrics/utilization (with a good dashboard + individual user metrics by hour, month, project and billed/unbilled time.
5. Fantastic, customisable client reporting and wrap-up invoicing with unlimited free client access to these features*.
*The invoice module ($9.95/month per account - which is great way to charge for this) monitors unbilled time with a one-click invoice generation button. That's a great feature whether you use Paymo to send (and receive payments) or not.
In similar fashion, the client report generation tool is cleverly set-up so you can group time/costs by client, user, projects, task lists, tasks, time, day or billed status as well as include the original budgets by project or tasks. For us that's a massive time-saver and a feature-set that not available or so quick and easy to manage on any other PM system we've tried.
The con's on the present feature list (hence why I've only rated Paymo 4 stars overall):
1. There's no easy to see/use UI control over project/task timescales.
2. Equally, no-billable tasks/reminders don't sit as well in the system.
3. Updates aren't realtime, another great Wrike feature.
4. There's no client/guest access to the project details (which I would have thought Paymo could add easily, by making making the default user status 'view only'.
5. Generally speaking Paymo isn't a slick or richly featured as other leading-class PMs.
However, as of May 4th 2016 there's a promise on Paymo's pricing page that Gantt charts, task scheduling and progress tracking is 'coming soon'. Would be great to know roughly what that means Paymo but those three features even if relatively simple but robust (in Paymo's style) would considerably round-off and build-out the Paymo App experience.
As a very small business - there are only the two of us - I needed a way to accurately track the time we were spending on client projects. Paymo does that for us in a very straightforward way, and the click-and-create reports mean that I can see the information I need for invoicing and get an overview of how we're working through the agreed hours very easily. Not only is our invoicing more accurate - nearly all our monthly invoices have increased as we're not forgetting the odd half-hour here and there - but I also have the answers to the 'what were we doing all day' questions when we spent time on non-chargeable tasks and I'm able to keep a better track of those tasks, too. (I don't use Paymo's invoicing facility - it seem straightforward enough, but I want to do all my accounting in one application to simplify the VAT process.)
Support is fantastic - I have only had to ask for help a couple of times, but when I do the built-in online help facility means I get an answer very quickly, using language I understand.
The other thing that is great is the flexibility of the reporting module. One of my clients likes to see how we're using up the agreed project hours as we go through, so I have created a report just for him and given him the link. He's happy to be getting the information he needs to plan without my having to spend time getting it for him.
Most of the things that were on my wish list have been incorporated into recent releases. The only one I would still like would be the ability to share reports within the company - at the moment, I do a screenshot of the configuration and my employee copies it. It's not a huge issue, but it would be useful to be able to have personal and shared (company-wide) reports.
Voici quelques-unes des questions fréquentes sur Paymo.
Types de licences disponibles pour Paymo :
Type de licence: Abonnement
version d'essai gratuite: Disponible
Nous n'avons pas d'informations sur les fonctionnalités de Paymo.
Utilisateurs habituels du logiciel Paymo :
Auto-entrepreneurs, Entreprises de taille moyenne, PME
Langues dans lesquelles Paymo est disponible :
chinois (traditionnel), tchèque, danois, néerlandais, anglais, finnois, français, allemand, hongrois, italien, japonais, norvégien, polonais, portugais, russe, espagnol, suédois, turc
Types de licences disponibles pour Paymo:
Appareils pris en charge par Paymo :
Android, iPhone, iPad
Applications s'intégrant à Paymo :
APIANT, Bitium, Egnyte, Google Drive, Hubstaff, LambdaTest, LeadMaster, ProjectManager.com, Retently, VisitorTrack
Ressources d'aide disponibles pour Paymo :
Support en ligne