CityReporter is a cloud-based inspection management solution, which helps municipal corporations and local governments manage risk and evaluate asset performance. The modular solution offers features including inspection tracking, safety program planning, budgeting, record-keeping, time-sheets and project management.
The application allows construction supervisors to create permits and record building code violations. Controllers can use it to detect incomplete inspections and generate reports in real-time. CityReporter includes a work order module which lets managers build task forms, track work hours, and assign jobs to workers. Crew members can use the solution to schedule field maintenance plans, conduct G-max tests and receive automated email reminders of pending issues.
CityReporter integrates with third-party enterprise resource planning (ERP) platforms such as Vadim and Diamond. Risk managers can use the solution to view location-specific data, build inspection checklists and record documents with photographic proof. The solution lets fire inspectors detect high-risk properties, track building compliance statuses through a color-coded summary list, and capture digital signatures on inspection forms.
Overall, a pretty good experience. Some difficulty understanding how best to set it up without Hot-to manuals but my past experience in mobile inspection solutions and electronic permit tracking solutions made the transition a bit easier. The number of cons outweighs the number of pros below but certainly does not reflect how much we find this app helpful to inspection staff.
Security of the data that is saved.
Your support is quick and responsive.
1. in desktop, it is not very easy to navigate from inspections to permit management. We find that managing contact emails from within inspection screen is not possible.
2. Inspector's name is not sent from CR to iCity's inspection.
3. A hard copy is saved to iCity but it is buried deep so that user needs to navigate through several windows to find the report.
4. No way to generate a summary list of today's scheduled inspections.
5. On the desktop, "enter" on keyboard should trigger "Find".
6. Need to be able to default questions to a permit type, not to he generic inspection type. I'll use Final Inspection for example' a house permit and a pool enclosure permit will each have a Final inspection. But the checklist questions are completely different and unrelated. As such, I need two different Final inspections each with different checklists. But they both point to the same iCity inspection called final. If CityReporter had the ability to define the list of questions applicable to it from the permit type level, then there would only need to have one Final inspection type instead of one for House Final and one for Pool Final. (and Deck Final, Barn Final, Shed Final, Plumbing Final, etc.) Examples of other inspections that have similar names but completely different questions (all standard) are Framing (House, Deck), Footing (conventional, shallow, pier), etc. I'm not sure how I am going to be able to resolve this.
This application has allowed our city to compose checklists and maintain records for the safety inspections of playground equipment in our parks. The checklists are easy to use and include pre-prepared general documents, which are customizable to suit our needs. The documents are easy to read and manipulate as needed, and the application works easily from both the office, as well as in the field with handheld devices. The product is reasonably priced and the customer support is excellent. We have been using the product for several years now, and we are very satisfied!
If your tired of filling out papers while performing park inspections, then this is the program for you. It's much easier (and a time saver) to complete your inspections with the phone app. The questions can be customized to fit your particular need and you can attach photos if needed. The learning curve is very easy with A! customer support. Make sure you upload data only when connected to a WIFI . The program works well on my small smart phone screen but a larger screen or tablet would cut down on scrolling. I've used the program for over a year and love it.
Before City Reporter, staff was doing paper inspections that sometime got lost, or not done on a timely basis. Staff is able to use a tablet or their smart phone to do the inspections. With City Reporter, Management has been able to track the inspections, create punch list and verfiy completion of repairs and schedule maintenance as needed.
The Operations Manager receives a weekly fault report to generate work orders.
Besure to take the time during set up on the back side to make sure you have included all the different assests that you wanting to track.
City Reporter has been a huge asset to our small Facilities department. It has forced us to do inspections on sites that have been over looked in the past. The ease of use by the inspector and ability to track deficiencies is great. The customer service has been great always there when we have had any issues. Being able to customize the inspections is one of the best features. It took us a while to be able to dedicate the time to set up initially but after that its been great.
Contact Noratek Solutions for pricing details - 1-866-264-2236
Web based plus mobile system
Easily customised by the user
Secure digital records with comprehensive reporting
Extensive inspection form inventory provided
Annual fee includes unlimited live support and online training
Voici quelques-unes des questions fréquentes sur CityReporter.
Types de licences disponibles pour CityReporter :
Type de licence: Abonnement
version d'essai gratuite: Disponible
Contact Noratek Solutions for pricing details - 1-866-264-2236
Fonctionnalités du logiciel CityReporter :
Utilisateurs habituels du logiciel CityReporter :
Auto-entrepreneurs, Grandes entreprises, Entreprises de taille moyenne, Non Profit, Administration publique, PME
Langues dans lesquelles CityReporter est disponible :
Types de licences disponibles pour CityReporter:
Appareils pris en charge par CityReporter :
Android, iPhone, iPad
Nous n'avons pas d'informations sur les intégrations offertes par CityReporter.
Ressources d'aide disponibles pour CityReporter :
Base de connaissances, Support en ligne, Support téléphonique, Tutoriels vidéo