Zaui Software is a web-based reservation management solution which enables businesses to manage and streamline booking operations related to tours and activities. Its point of sale (POS) system helps centralize data and grow customer networks through automation of wholesaler and commission-based sales processes.
Primarily catering to shuttle businesses and tour, activity and rental operators, Zaui Software helps optimize revenue and costs by allowing users to display and sell their products and services through several marketplaces and travel companies networks such as Expedia, Viator, TripAdvisor, Musement, GetYourGuide and Veltra. Primary features include operations handling, inventory & pricing management, an eCommerce booking engine, affiliate/agent booking, vehicle & route administration, and more.
Zaui Software facilitates integration with several third-party applications used to manage payment processing, waivers, taxation, and configuration, plus hardware such as credit card readers, Bluetooth cash drawers, ticket printers, receipt printers, and more. A native mobile apps for Android facilitates the management of operations from anywhere.
The biggest benefit I have gained from Zaui is added efficiency. We are able to do more with fewer people, and we are able to work from wherever we so please. I can even Zaui while having sushi, and I often do.
We are into our fifth year with Zaui, and as a business. We began with just one van so it was a relatively easy process to get up and running with a simple schedule. Fortunately we discovered a local niche that needed to be filled, and a year later we were up to ten vans and counting.
Houston has two airports. Zaui makes it easy to create express runs to each airport, as well as multi-stop activities. The software is highly-configurable and once you have established your schedule it will allow you to track and manage a fleet of vehicles, drivers and their passengers.
On our busiest days we have moved more than 500 passengers in a dozen 14-passenger Mercedes-Benz Sprinter vans. I couldn't imagine trying to tackle that with pencil and paper, or even a printout. Zaui allows the drivers to see an electronic manifest that can be refreshed in an instant as the office personnel moves passengers around as necessary. The drivers can check-in their passengers and it is instantly updated in the system.
The reservation itself is easy to read and looks professional, because it is. Our customers don't even need to print it out because the driver, either has them on the manifest, or is able to search by name or confirmation number. The driver can check them in even if they are scheduled for a different shuttle time.
Zaui staff is amazing! They are always pleasant even when I am not!!
We have over 31,000 reservations now, so the Lookup feature shows some instability when trying to retrieve a name from the database.
Private shuttle reservations don't show on the schedule until a payment or partial payment is made. We work around this by leaving notes at specific shuttle times where we expect this group to be.
I have yet to see a photo of Zaui's huge office space. When I call in I can hear people in the background more than fifty feet away. I have heard the ceiling is made of wood. Must be nice.
Thank you for your awesome feedback Charles! It has been incredible to be a part of your amazing success story! We chuckled a bit at the "huge office space" comment. Although we aspire to have a warehouse for an office one day, our close-knit quarters will have to do for now! We are incredibly grateful to have partners like you and are always here to support your business, no matter your mood, no matter the size of your question. Thanks for riding with us! We can't wait to see what is next for Galveston Express!
- Activities and packages fairly easy to build and get up and running
- I love the ability to connect with other systems and the OTAs
- I appreciate the help from reps. They are efficient, professional and knowledgeable. If they're not sure about an answer, they check before stating it as true. Other support staff has not been as helpful.
- Reliability - It seems that with every fix that is released, one issue is solved but then another problem occurs or key functions are removed.
- Slow loading
- Need the ability to custom design the manifests
- Communication - I wish there was more communication as to when updates are released and what the update includes.
- It can be very time consuming to get stuff completed. I.e. removing bar codes from our system, updating the training website to match the live site, etc...
- The email/SMS notifications should be an easier process. Creating and editing them is difficult and time-consuming. They are a great feature but need to be more user-friendly.
- We have created so many workarounds for our charters department. It is not a usable system for our charters division without these workarounds.
- Not having the ability to edit some of the hard-coded wording on our website along with the receipt portion that guests receive when printing their tickets.
- Need the ability to archive old stuff like employees, agents, activities, etc...
- Need the ability to put date bands around everything. It's frustrating to have to link and unlink activities depending on availability.
- Reports not being the correct i.e. report by agent, summary by activity
- The reports available for accounting purposes are not detailed enough or contain so much additional, unneeded information that manipulating the report isn't any faster than the other system we have in place.
Hi Nadine, thanks for your feedback and taking the time to lay out some notes for us to work on. I have shared it with our dev team to build into our road map. We would love to talk more about some of your challenges with the system and see if we can get you setup a little better. Get in touch anytime at Support.zaui.com and we'll be happy to help! We love Landsea and even have a Landsea bus booked for company team building ocean scavenger hunt in a few weeks! Talk to you soon!
We did a deep dive on about four booking platforms before we made the decision to go with Zaui. As an operation we were ham strung with phone calls and had a great deal of difficulties keeping track of bookings and taking payments. During my search I found that most of the booking platform offered essential the same features. The difference was location and the level of personalized service. Zaui solved most of our operational sales, booking and payment issues and allows us to concentrate on our operations offering the best in horse back riding experiences.
Zaui is easy to use and set up was easy with the support provided. We were up and running with a few days and were quickly able to use the software to stream line our business. Zaui was able to quickly customize parts of their program to fit our business.Our business doubled in the first year of operation with Zaui and grew by 40% in the second year and we expect continued growth in future years. Zaui integrated into our website seamlessly to provide an easy shopping experience for our customers.
Integration into our financial system has been a bit of a challenge, but now seems to work fine. More comparative reports from one year to the next would be helpful.
Thank you Don! We are such a proud partner of Copper Cayuse and love working with your whole team! We smile reading your story of growth and are so happy to have been through it with you. Our customer service team says hi! Thanks for great words! You know where to reach us!
I would not know how to operate our shuttle service without Zaui! The ease of use, live manifests, and support has been incredible. I would (and have!) recommended Zaui Software to any shuttle company, tour company or transportation company that is looking to sell their services online, better organize their staff and ultimately run a smoother operation.
Our company took over an Airport Shuttle operation and we had only a few weeks to get the new shuttle routes up and running. representative teams have been incredible in supporting our business, teaching us to better use the software and answer our many, MANY questions along the way. The Point to Point software give our owners, drivers and clients complete confidence in our shuttle service. Zaui has absolutely been the foundation of our shuttle business.
There are some features that we are still hoping for (and understand that the developers are looking into these) such as allowing our guests & agents to modify and cancel their own bookings and having agents create bookings without needing to input payment information.
Thanks for your awesome review Jillian! We are so happy to be partnered with Kelowna Concierge! There is nothing better for us than helping your business grow! We have took your suggestions to heart and are working on them in our product road map. We will continue to deliver new important features that will help you continue to grow! Please let us know if there is anything we can assist you with.
Overall experience has been fantastic. I have never found another company that offers the same level of customer service as Zaui does. They work one on one with businesses and really help you with getting things set up properly.
It is very versatile and the customization ability is fantastic.
Customer service is second to none. The staff are exceptional at helping figure out any issues and getting them resolved quickly.
API connects very easily and seamlessly with all the major OTA's.
It would be nice if there was a set of templates to choose from for the booking window design.
Thank you so much for your awesome feedback! Our customer service team is smiling ear to ear! Happy to hear your getting good use out of the OTA channel manager. I have added your recommendation for more booking window templates to be added to our dev team roadmap. We appreciate you working with us over the years. Please let us know if we can support you in any way!
The Basic version is available free of cost.
Contact Zaui Software for Enterprise plan pricing.
• Zaui Software comes with an online booking engine, which allows tourism and transportation companies to create white-labeled portals for separate groups, events, and conferences.
• Zaui Software facilitates the management of tours and activities by helping users track inventory, seat availability, activity restrictions and policies, seasonal pricing, and more.
• Businesses can use the reporting module to perform audits on reservations, manage information on inventory, companies, transactions, analyze trends and generate forecasts.
• Zaui Software provides a CRM tool which enables enterprises to manage customer information, purchase profiling, outside sales agent activities, demographics and more.
• The staff and resource scheduling module enable shuttle owners to schedule staff on activities, track and manage their fleet, and assign vehicles, drivers and guides on tours.
Voici quelques-unes des questions fréquentes sur Zaui Software.
Types de licences disponibles pour Zaui Software :
Type de licence: Gratuit, Abonnement
version d'essai gratuite: Disponible
The Basic version is available free of cost.
Contact Zaui Software for Enterprise plan pricing.
Fonctionnalités du logiciel Zaui Software :
Utilisateurs habituels du logiciel Zaui Software :
Grandes entreprises, Entreprises de taille moyenne, Non Profit, PME
Langues dans lesquelles Zaui Software est disponible :
arabe, chinois (simplifié), chinois (traditionnel), anglais, français, allemand, hébreu, italien, japonais, coréen, norvégien, russe, espagnol
Types de licences disponibles pour Zaui Software:
Appareils pris en charge par Zaui Software :
Applications s'intégrant à Zaui Software :
Blue Sky Booking, PayPal, Smartwaiver, Stripe
Ressources d'aide disponibles pour Zaui Software :
FAQ, Base de connaissances, Support en ligne, Support téléphonique, Tutoriels vidéo