Bookinglayer est un logiciel de réservation en ligne doté d'outils destinés aux flux de travail de gestion et d'automatisation. La solution cloud permet aux entreprises de vendre des réservations en ligne, de gérer les réservations, de générer des rapports exacts, d'organiser des réservations, de communiquer de façon transparente et de simplifier les flux de travail. Les entreprises peuvent gérer leurs listes et se connecter à Airbnb, Booking.com, Expedia et plus de canaux, ainsi que Stripe, PayPal et de nombreuses passerelles de paiement locales.
I'm happy that the process to book guests, is seamless and efficient. I appreciate the reports and the emails so that I may implement the best strategy for my business.
The functionality and applications for my business. By automating so many of the tasks that I had previously been doing myself or having my assistant perform, I have freed up time to focus on other aspects of my business. My developer worked closely with a member of the BL team and was able to get answers to his questions easily and quickly.
A few of the features uses and locations are non-intuitive (to me). Even after several months of using and implementing, I'm not 100% on every functionality that I use. Most, but not all. The help articles are just ok. I don't get my questions answered every time.
A valid point Theresa. Bookinglayer provides a lot of functionality around booking management and scheduling and it stays a challenge for our dev team to keep things as intuitive as possible. We have planned a number of updates that will improve the overal user experience in the Backoffice and we're playing with the idea to provide more shortcuts in the Backoffice to Knowledge Base-articles.
- confidence about our booking engine
- no need to build our own
- quality suport when we needed it
- working with a company who clearly care about their product and their customers
- lots of front and back office functionality
- ability to grow into the software functionality as we scale our business
1. Support - very good quality support was made available to us from day one. At all times the Bookinglayer team have been very attentive to our specific requirements and have made some bespoke amendments for us, which is greatly appreciated.
2. Functionality - there is a lot of really good functionality included as part of the Bookinglayer product. In fact, we are probably only using a proportion of whats available to us, but its good to know that we can expand into the product as we grow out business.
3. User interface - the user interface is very well designed and integrates really well with our website. Customer feedback to date has been excellent, with limited or no problems with the booking engine (which is probably rare).
1. Set up time - I guess it is a feature of all software, but there was more set up and configuration time required than I had anticipated.
2. Features - as the software has clearly been designed for activity based properties (such as surf camps) it took a little bit of work to configure it correctly for a property like ours (which is a small boutique style accommodation without onsite activities). I needed to use a few work-arounds to suppress some of the standard functionality which wasn't appropriate for us.
We started with booking layer as one of the first. In general we are happy with booking layer. Of course, as with any system, there are advantages and disadvantages to it:
Some advantages are:
* Good customer management
* Good overviews with regards to the bookings
* Email templates to quickly answer your customers and save time
* Really clear booking form and procedure, changed this year to meet the newest internet hypes etc.
* Lots of options for payments and good control of payments
* Allows you lots of detailed info about how your bookings are going compared to previous seasons.
* Keeps being updated to the newest standards and is always developed further to meet the newest trends. (can also be a disadvantage of course as relatively frequent changes are made)
* The owner is very helpful if there is a problem or if you are not happy with something, need a tailored solution etc. and tries to think with all of us to find the best solutions for us all.
That already brings me to one of the disadvantages:
* It is a product for many camps, therefore not everything might be the way you would do it if you would buy/make your own bookingssystem and there might be a few features which are not interesting to you (we, for instance, do not use the option to also plan the surflessons with it but still do that by hand, so have no experience with that). At the same time it might not be possible to implement some solutions which are important for you or the focus will be on something else at the time since you are the only one asking for it.
* For us BL is not yet detailed enough when it comes to making bills. We still use a different system for that, as regulations in France are quite difficult. Therefore we still need other software for some solutions. Of course it is hard to say how that would be for you.
Like I said, for us bookinglayer works well and it was definitely a good choice to start working with it. We are happy with it, however it is hard to say how it would tailor to your business.
From our experience the owner is always happy to look at it together with you and will try to honestly tell you if his solution will be suited for you or not.
Easy to use & the fact that its growing and improving so regularly. You guys have made something that works and that's where most people would stop. but you have been pumping out updates and new features on the reg and thats why I wouldn't change for someone else.
Are some features that havent been available but with support from your team and feedback by us are being worked on or added in the future and that's not a negative at all this above anything is something I'm most stoked about. so that's not too shabby for a con ;)
We have had exceptional service from start to finish (and ongoing!) with Bookinglayer. The team could not be more helpful and what we are currently loving about them is that they are continually developing their software, so anything we feel we need to work differently for our unique market - a quick chat and they look at ways to find solutions. I have worked with many booking management packages over the years, but in a new role as Business Development manager for a Retreat business in Ibiza, I put Bookinglayer to the test. My product and packages are not the easiest to decipher, or formulate, but the team at Bookinglayer made it beautifully simple and massively effective. I highly recommend you invest in the set-up package they offer. We had Daniel - one of their 'Support Heros' to come and stay with us on site, and the way he grasped our business model and made it work for us within the programme was exemplary. So much so that I have other friends in other rental / reservation businesses on the island of Ibiza that now want to go with Bookinglayer. Don't buy some 'off the shelf' reservation package with minimal after-care or post purchase support. These guys are great, and I am so happy I have used them (and am continuing to use them) for their after-care service and excellent online 'Knowledge Base' to move my business forward in such a stress-free and friendly way. No hesitation in singing their praises so highly!!!
Nothing so far!
Voici quelques-unes des questions fréquentes sur Bookinglayer.
Types de licences disponibles pour Bookinglayer :
À partir de: 110,00 $US/mois
Type de licence: Abonnement
version d'essai gratuite: Disponible
Nous n'avons pas d'informations sur les fonctionnalités de Bookinglayer.
Utilisateurs habituels du logiciel Bookinglayer :
Grandes entreprises, Entreprises de taille moyenne
Langues dans lesquelles Bookinglayer est disponible :
Types de licences disponibles pour Bookinglayer:
Nous n'avons pas d'informations sur les appareils pris en charge par Bookinglayer.
Applications s'intégrant à Bookinglayer :
Google Analytics, Joomla, Mailchimp, Salesforce Sales Cloud, Stripe, Twilio Communications Cloud, Wix, Wordpress, Xero, Zendesk
Ressources d'aide disponibles pour Bookinglayer :
Base de connaissances, Support en ligne, Support téléphonique