Manage your creative projects and resources more effectively with admation’s project management software for brands and ad agencies. Offering greater visibility over your project tasks and resources, admation enables you to schedule and track projects and resources from one online location. Blending together all the tools you require to streamline your projects. Think - project management, approval workflow, resource management & DAM.
Some of admation’s features include a visual display of all projects on the go, project and task tracking, resource management, briefing templates, timesheet recording, proofing tools (all media), a resource planner, project overview, online timesheets, project and task management, a re-assignment feature and reporting tools, among other great features.
When admation works and I fully understand all the tips and tricks, it works really well and makes our process a lot easier. However, it does take a lot of training to adjust to the interface and figure out how every task works.
The feedback mode and direct chain from client to suit to studio is the best part of the software.
The interface is very buggy. On multiple occasions, the site has crashed at pivotal moments i.e. when you mark up 50 changes and then hit changes, suddenly a little bee illustrations pops up on your screen saying there's an error. The interface isn't very user friendly as there are multiple steps for a basic tasks. One of the least favourable things is not having the ability to batch download a project. A lot of our clients struggle with the interface as some of the mark up tools aren't familiar enough (they're used to marking up Adobe PDFs) and the user journey is a bit flawed (i.e. click changes after entering feedback).
Thanks so much for your honest review. We really appreciate your feedback and will use this information to make admation a better system!
I believe your crashing issue has since been diagnosed and fixed. We sincerely apologise for the inconveniences caused during these times. If you continue to experience similar issues on your end, please don't hesitate to get in contact with our support team.
I've passed your usability suggestions onto the UX team for review, and we'll see if we can iron out a few of those extra steps for you.
Your feature request on batch downloading projects has been noted.
Please don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything else we can do to assist you!
I really like the ability to provide feedback directly on the creative asset via Admation and the ability to compare previous feedback w/ the amended asset.
I think this saves a lot of time and effort for us, especially when we have to go through numerous rounds of feedback on big 10-20 page documents. It allows our creative agency to be accountable for any feedback made.
It is quite hard to search for documents or projects with Admation. There is no immediate/obvious way to do this and I personally am stuck for 5-10 mins figuring out how to find certain things on the program.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble locating projects in admation.
The Recent Projects list is my personal favourite for locating the last dozen or so recent projects that you've been working on in the system. If you'd like to search for projects outside of this list, the In Progress is definitely the next best place to look.
There's a filter in the top left hand corner of the In Progress list which allows you to search and filter down on projects by advertiser, campaign, keywords and more. You can also save your searches to ensure ease of access to your search terms next time!
There have been discussions around adding a search and filter option to the documents section in an upcoming release. I hope this will help alleviate your issues with documents.
In the meantime, let me know how you go with filtering projects otherwise you can always email email@example.com for assistance wherever you need it!
Can take it or leave it.
Hard to say , nothing really stands out as a wow feature for me.
1. I cannot download a word version of my document from the software! Marking up a pdf is so much more time consuming (and has less functionality) than marking up a word version and not everyone has the version of Adobe to allow them to edit a pdf. Often the reviewers are not necessarily those who actually have access to the software, therefore it is a waste of time for me to mark up someone else's changes within the software rather than uploading a marked up word version as an attachment to an email (which is what I've done lately) (ie when the Chairman often wants to make changes himself)
2. If I make changes to a document and then submit my changes, there is no functionality to amend or add further changes to the same document, prior to the team picking up the job.
3. The view functionality is not great, when you zoom in and make the text larger, you lose resolution very quickly.
4. One team member accused me of not including her on emails within the software, however I had done so. Not sure if there is an issue with the email within the software...
5. It can be confusing to navigate at times.
Thanks for taking the time to review admation. We're sorry to hear that you're having a less-than-great experience with us so far. Let's hope that we can turn this around for you!
Firstly, it sounds like you could really benefit from using our "Forward for Approval" feature in the system. You can use this feature to send documents to non-admation users. They can leave their feedback on documents and send it back to you, before you pass everything back to design. We also have a help document available to walk these non-admation users through the parts of the system! We'd love you to email our support team via firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like more information on this.
We're also looking at arranging a follow-up training / workshop with your company to cover off any of those questions you may have about the system. Let us know if that's something you'd be interested in attending and I'll make a note for Helen to add you to the invite list!
I can see what my jobs are and importantly what their job numbers are so I can track the artwork down from the server. I can also find relevant material to a job assuming the client has remembered to upload anything.
1. You can see where all your current jobs are, what their job numbers are and if they have been reviewed and or approved.
2. The preview is fast.
3. Great for tracking progression of a job.
4. The Admation team bring out regular improvements to the software.
1. It involves too many steps to upload a single piece of artwork.
2. It generates a different job number for every element of a campaign, if you have 60 pieces of artwork you have 60 different job numbers for one campaign. Surely the description of the file dictates the difference without the need for seperate job numbers.
3. Overly complicated at times.
4. Markups to PDF's are very messy. Shame it doesn't use Acrobat to markup.
Thank you for providing us with your constructive feedback.
We acknowledge the problems your are experiencing which is why we'd like to schedule a call with you so that our support team can discuss each point of issue in detail.
We love to see the positive responses regarding admation and we hope to continue this through our regular product feature releases. Many Thanks,
Admation Support Team.
We are solving the problem we have always had with our production/briefing process. Our creative team can now see who is working on what, when it is due, and log our time easily and efficiently. We were given (and still have the option of ongoing) instruction on how to use Admation and any quirks or difficulties were quickly ironed out by either our Production Managers or the Admation team. A great tool for busy creative agencies!
The transparency - I can easily see at a glance who has forwarded what task and when it is due. I can also see who has made or requested changes to my work, then easily forward it to our creative team. I also like the ability to view what my team are working on via the Resources tab.
As a copywriter I wish it had an editing tool that allowed me to highlight text and replace it with new copy (kind of like Adobe Writer). As it is now I can only draw a box or circle around text and re-write it in the box provided.
Thanks for taking the time to review admation! We love that you're enjoying the increased transparency across your creative teams.
We've been thinking about ways to improve on how PDF documents with large amounts of copy are annotated in admation, and this is a great suggestion! I'll definitely pass your feedback to the developers to discuss further.
For any other questions or comments, please don't hesitate to email us via email@example.com
Our pricing model is per user per month - please request a quote by submitting the form found here -
PROJECT MANAGEMENT BENEFITS
• Project and task management: Set up projects and assign tasks effortlessly with admation’s user-friendly interface.
• Approval workflow: Admation’s failsafe approval workflow feature ensures that no stakeholder feedback or approvals are ever missed again.
• Resource management: With admation, you can plan, schedule and re-assign resources expediently rather than spending hours trawling through spreadsheets to manage resources.
• Timesheet recording: With each task, your team can simply activate admation’s timesheet feature which accurately captures the time spent on jobs.
• Online proofing tools: Stakeholders can annotate artwork online, compare artwork revisions side by side, and offer clear and timely feedback.
RESOURCE MANAGEMENT BENEFITS
• Resource planner: Admation’s resource planner assures you that tasks are always assigned to someone and your team knows exactly what work is projected on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
• Online timesheets: Managers and department heads can begin to accurately forecast resources and budgets for future projects by capturing the time spent on familiar tasks.
• Increased accountability: Admation’s resource management software provides an audit trail of work, so that team members can be fully accountable for how and when they complete tasks.
• Project overview: At the click of a button, stakeholders can get an overview of all work in progress to access whether there are resources available for an upcoming or urgent project.
• Re-assignment tool: If someone calls in sick, admation’s simple drop-and-drag re-assignment feature will have tasks re-assigned in just seconds.
APPROVAL WORKFLOW BENEFITS
• User-friendly dashboard: In just seconds, you can ascertain what projects have been approved and how other projects are tracking.
• Approval workflow management: With admation, you can tailor your approval workflow to suit your unique approval process.
• Tiered approval pathways: Once a priority stakeholder has reviewed and approved the artwork, admation automatically sends it on to the next stakeholder/approval group.
• Batched feedback: Admation’s batched feedback feature enables you to collate and send feedback on to your creative team in one hit to eradicate multiple change requests.
• Document templates: Admation enables you to customise templates such as briefs so that you can capture the right information at the beginning of each project.
• Reporting tools: Generate a WIP or artwork revision count report in just seconds to stay on top of your creative projects.
Voici quelques-unes des questions fréquentes sur Admation.
Types de licences disponibles pour Admation :
Type de licence: Abonnement
version d'essai gratuite: Disponible
Our pricing model is per user per month - please request a quote by submitting the form found here -
Fonctionnalités du logiciel Admation :
Utilisateurs habituels du logiciel Admation :
Grandes entreprises, Entreprises de taille moyenne, Non Profit, PME
Langues dans lesquelles Admation est disponible :
Types de licences disponibles pour Admation:
Nous n'avons pas d'informations sur les appareils pris en charge par Admation.
Nous n'avons pas d'informations sur les intégrations offertes par Admation.
Ressources d'aide disponibles pour Admation :
Base de connaissances, Support en ligne, Support téléphonique, Tutoriels vidéo