Trading in-store, online or through a marketplace allows businesses to future proof themselves in an increasingly competitive market. As Australia's only retail and wholesale management platform providing an integrated back-end, Neto enables business to provide exceptional and consistent customer experiences via any channel.
When I decided to launch my online business it was a bit nerv racking and overwhelming. Not knowing where to start or what I needed I continually read article reviews and got advice from family and friends. I decided on Neto as they were an Australian company with local support.
On starting up the trial, you realise just how many features you have at your fingertips. It was a bit of a slow start but after reading through the help docs and watching a couple of introductory videos, I had a reasonable idea of what I needed to get started. The step-by-step guides were my saviour and if I did get stuck at any point, I called through to support who were willing to help out. My setup was going to be basic and I was mainly interested in trading on eBay at first. I found the eBay team knowledgeable and they helped me setup my shipping and payment methods too. On top of this, I got a free eBay store for 6 months, so this definitely helped.
I have read other reviews where people are advising that the system is hard to use and I can see how people can be a bit overawed by the options they have. What I'd recommend, is decide on what features you need to get started, get a plan in place and stick to it. Once you understand the basics of the product and shipping setup, you will have a trading store quicker than you think. As with any business, you need to put in the time and learn the platform. Once you do, you can dive into the advanced features like accounting integration, marketing campaigns and advanced shipping integration. My next step will be to use their new Inventory module to manage all of my purchase orders and stock control.
Overall, while this platform isn't as simple as some of your more basic options, it will do everything you need and provide you with many more options as you grow. Take the time, learn the product and you'll be happy you did. Best of luck.
The amount of features. The eBay integration saves on time and management. Their are numerous payment options to choose and the accounting integrations are seamless.
Can take some time to get your head around the platform. You will need to put in the effort to learn it.
- Doubled my revenue in the first year and grown it by 25% in the second.
- Automated our business so we can reduce staff and overheads
- Reduces admin time by 75% - ebay management, stock management, shipping labels etc.
- It is feature rich out of the box
- Manages process not just giving you a shopping cart - ie. Shipping process, stock control, eBay listings, RMAs, customer management, reporting
- Integrates with other systems
- Very powerful
- You don't need to waste time and hours trying to code functionality from the ground up like we did with Magento, a lot of the functions are in built
- Support used to be amazing, now it is still good, but not instant like it was before. Iguess that is what you get when a company gets bigger
- This is not a con, but more advice for new people that look at Neto. This is a VERY powerful tool, and you need to train yourself and your staff to use it. When people say its not user friendly, it is because they have not spent the time learning it. A pilot does not get into a plane and start flying just like a surgeon does not start cutting people open.
When you look at Neto, be prepared to invest 12 months in set up, training and really getting your hands dirty in the system, then it will revolutionise your business. It will allow you to do more with less staff, sell more and reduce your admin time.
If you are just looking for a simple shopping cart, this is not for you.
First off, I absolutely love your software; the integration of sophisticated and multi-tiered functionality, all configurable, is a testimony to the overarching design philosophy, architecture and subsequent coding implementation. Damn fine team of solution designers and engineers in my humble opinion.
To implement this you have an absolutely superb support team. I was always treated kindly and with respect (regardless of my stress level), and furthermore the support staff know their stuff. If someone didnt, then my issue was always redirected to someone who did. No black holes in your organisation, well done.
Neto was the fourth eCommerce solution I trialed. The Raw Deal Natural Foods has Vend integration and there is NO solution out there that integrates with Vend customers (including the woo commerce universe). All in all I spent over four months messing about with other solutions until I discovered Neto. For me nothing else came even a close second.
Fully featured and ALL configurable through the back end.
Excellent pick, pack and shipping vendor integration.
Access to source via FTP.
Support teams responsive and knowledgeable.
Solid Vend customer and inventory integration.
Many of the implementation issues I faced (mostly through my lack of understanding) could have been addressed if the support documentation was more detailed.
Documentation is OK on the 'how to' do basic things but has little depth based on outcomes you are trying to achieve.
I could have saved much of my time AND support staff time if I could find the appropriate documentation. Many (most) new customers will have had the same sort of questions/issues.
Flow charts for pick/pack/ship options would be useful.
I was able to turn an idea into a reality by using a standard template that I could build myself.
It has allowed me to build slowly, at my own pace, at a good value. If all goes to plan, all the functionality I foresee needed for the future will be available and custom needs are easily done.
The biggest benefit beyond the software itself, is the people and their accessibility here in Australia. I asked the stupid questions because I need to if I want to move forward and they do not make me feel stupid, they seem to get it...
- The ease with which a non-experienced, non-IT person like me can build their own shop, easy.
- The friendly, empathetic, human customer support that is a quick call away.
- The large enterprise scaleability that you have access to just starting out - future proof.
- The ease of integration with in-house and 3rd party add ons, like Xero & Sendle.
- The range of integrated add on options - love the base platform and then you build as you need.
- The direction Neto is going in and how quickly it is adapting to customer needs.
- Quickly becoming a one-stop-shop, fully integrated systems, like they are used.
- It's Australian!
- I'd like the ability to choose ascending or descending ordering as standard
- I'd like the sort function (choosing priority / numbering) of products and pictures to be more intuitive.
- Some more detail in the information box on fields to know what it is used for or a link to guide
Without NETO, the naive start up would not have started. NETO provided me the opportunity to access an efficient e-commernce platform for little cost. It has allowed me to take risks in other areas while I learn about retail the hard way.
I'm only using a fraction of the functionality and am comfortable knowing if I grow the business, I do not need to worry about the platform supporting it, if fact, that will be the easy part.
The ability to quickly speak to a friendly and helpful human that tries hard to interpret what you need has made all the difference to me as a solo operator.
- Easy integration with other software / tools, like Xero, Sendle & Stripe for a one stop shop.
- Support is easy to access and vey helpful. Available on phone in Australia - without that hands on support it would not have been possible to get going.
- It is growing and developing too - continually changing and improving capability.
- While we are small, we have plans and this platform will scale easily - start with the platform for the future.
- To save money, with no experience, I was able to build a functioning ecommerce store using a free template - low cost of entry.
- Value for money.
- Like any big platform there are minor things you can't change, like some sort functions or fields.
Voici quelques-unes des questions fréquentes sur Neto.
Types de licences disponibles pour Neto :
À partir de: 79,00 $AU
Type de licence: Gratuit, Abonnement
version d'essai gratuite: Disponible
Fonctionnalités du logiciel Neto :
Utilisateurs habituels du logiciel Neto :
Grandes entreprises, Entreprises de taille moyenne, PME
Langues dans lesquelles Neto est disponible :
Types de licences disponibles pour Neto:
Nous n'avons pas d'informations sur les appareils pris en charge par Neto.
Applications s'intégrant à Neto :
Cin7, CrazyLister, Fomo, Mailchimp, Maintenance Care, OneSaas, Retently, Saasu, Zendesk, ZhenHub
Ressources d'aide disponibles pour Neto :
FAQ, Base de connaissances, Support en ligne, Support téléphonique