Les outils d'analyse d'Odoo Subscriptions offrent aux utilisateurs une vision globale et claire de leur activité.
Gestion automatisée des contrats : les contrats peuvent être générés automatiquement après approbation des devis. L'outil intègre toutes les taxes en fonction de la région et du profil. Les paiements en cours sont traités automatiquement.
Satisfaction des clients : Odoo permet aux utilisateurs d'envoyer des commandes et des pages de gestion de contrats directement aux clients via des URL sécurisées. Les clients n'ont pas besoin d'être connectés ou enregistrés sur le site et peuvent accéder à toutes leurs données. Toutes les données clients sont également "sauvegardées en sécurité", évitant ainsi toute perte de données.
Analyse et prévision : les outils de suivi des indicateurs de performance clé peuvent analyser la croissance de l'entreprise et fournir une visibilité sur les revenus récurrents mensuels. Odoo Subscriptions permet également d'analyser les performances des commerciaux.
Have experience of consulting and over seeing the implementation ( 14 Implementations) of Odoo from version 8 to 11 for the past 4 years.
1) Opensource and SaaS option
2) Easy to use - Maintained uniformity across modules
3) Availability of Third Party apps
4) OCA community support
5) No other opensource ERP covers Inventory (Product master - ability to handle product variance / Inventory valuation / Landing Cost) and Recruitment functionality like odoo
6) Odoo Enterprise Accounting reporting is a plus
7) Easy to customize or develop new module using Odoo Studio if your an enterprise customer
8) Developing new module even in enterprise will not take much time
9) Partners availability across globe is a plus
10) Having Ecommerce functionality in an ERP is great advantage
1) Need customization for localization ( Both HRMS - End of service calculation and Taxation)
2) Must to have functionalities are moved from community to enterprise form Odoo version 9 onward till odoo 12
3)Must to have accounting reports moved to Odoo enterprise
4)Not providing incremental update to the existing version is minus
5) Different pricing for different region
6) Document management features could have been better even-though they released few more functionalities in Odoo 12
Thanks for the review Selvakumar! We appreciate the 10/10 for recommendation. Your key points in both areas were informative to read. We like to see the Pros in order to understand where our community finds the most value, as well as the Cons to see where we can improve. Note for some of these (such as Documents management) that our software is constantly being updated and improved by a global team of awesome developers to bring features like this to our users. If you are on the SaaS platform, these features are delivered to you automatically without any need to update or reconfigure (we like to make things simple and easy). Hope to see you at our next Odoo event to learn more about your experience! :)
Having everything in one app is the major benefit to me. I don't have to use different software for Sales and Purchases; for Contacts; fr Projects etc. Another benefit for me is the ability to attach documents to each transaction for tax purposes at the end of the financial year.
Odoo is an Opensource ERP with a free Community Edition and a paid Enterprise edition. It is packed with features like Accounting, Project Management, Customer Management, Employee & Recruitment Management, Inventory & Warehouse, Sales and Purchase and POS to name a few.
I like the Dashboard where one can get an bird's eye view of the status of any task or activity that needs attention. Plenty of additional modules (called Apps) are also available on the Odoo Store.
Odoo uses Postgresql as database.
It offers plenty of customisation options. Some countries' standard Chart of Accounts are available by default, or you can create your own.
Overall a very useful ERP.
I'm reviewing the Community Edition: On the downside, it has a relatively big learning curve. Setup and initial configuration is crucial. I would have liked to choose between mySQL and Postgresql as some hosting providers does not offer Postgresql.
Some minor frustrations is the fact that an invoice can only be created after a quotation, then an order. I would've liked to be able to enter an invoice without an quote or order; for example monthly regular contractual invoices. Having said that, depending on how your business work, it might not affect you that much.
Secondly, recording expenses is cumbersome - expenses are recorded either through the employer expense module (which is not always related to an employer, like rent), or through billing. Either way, you need to create a "product or service" for expenses before entering them. Where and how you enter them, also affects your expense reporting.
I would also like to see more reporting options like traditional desktop apps.
Customer support for the Community Edition are limited to the forums and some manuals for older editions.
All of my systems and customer data are centralized in one easy to use system
As a former Netsuite and Salesforce partner, our clients demanded more in the form of ease of use, mobility and functionality without breaking the bank. We started off by migrating ourselves off of our Netsuite system. This move simplified all of our daily work lives so much, we brought this solution to our client base. From Professional Services, Manufacturing and Warehouse operations, Odoo was an excellent fit and an extremely good value. The company improves the software almost daily and with thousands of prebuilt apps in their app store, adding major functionality and workflow is simple. Also the open nature of the code makes it the absolute most flexible ERP/CRM/MRP software on the market.
Odoo maintains a few versions Community(Free) and Hosted(Saas) and Enterprise(Self Hosted). We recommend either Hosted or Enterprise(Most Recommended) for business. The Community edition is mostly for developers to have an easy way to learn the basics. The Enterprise edition is packed with additional advanced features necessary for production use, and is supported by Odoo and the Odoo Partner Channel.
Any company in the search for an ERP system should include Odoo in their list.
Documentation needs improvement. Most documents and answers are not centralized but scattered between Youtube, and Odoo Community and GitHub although they have been building a training portal.
Thanks for the review VCloud9 team! We are excited to hear how your experience with other ERP systems like Netsuite has helped to identify key value indicators when doing software implementation. We look forward to continuously adding value to your projects in the future!
One of the fastest growing, well rounded, full featured, modern, open source, business, or other organization, management software.
* A free community version is available at no cost forever, with about 85% of the features of the paid commercial version.
* Very powerful software for organizations of 1 or 2 people, up to hundreds, possibly thousands of employees.
* Full accounting including customized international accounting which works in about 100 countries, impressive.
* Full website builder lets you drag and drop blocks on the screen to setup your org's website.
* Comes with a feature where you can offer live chat support to your customers or audience.
* Connects to your bank account in the paid version for automatic verification of account activity.
* Manages multiple bank accounts for the various parts of the organization, nice.
* Full automation of the employee recruitment, interview, hiring, employment contract, and termination process.
* Management of the vehicle fleet or any other set of assets belonging to the organization.
* Manufacturing Resource Planning modules are available if you're running this type of organization.
* Email app is great and a huge time saver, it becomes a high speed task manager and filter.
* Point of sale app is also really cool, from a tablet or phone you can access the minimal set of functions in Odoo needed to check customers out at the point of sale, the great thing is the Point Of Sale can keep running taking payments and tracking which items are sold and their quantity, even when internet access disconnects, then when internet connection comes back, the app will save the completed sales into your Odoo system.
* Between 50 and 100 apps.
* You can use all the community apps for free. If you choose to subscribe to the commercial Odoo, it's a cheap price per month per app, which comes with support and hosting if you want it. Pricing is way lower than the competition. Even running the free community version although limited it's far better than running a business without software or with many disjointed separated software.
* Odoo really delivers on the do-it-all approach, every app is able to talk to all the other apps, and share information, because they all run on top of the same set of your company's data. This totally eliminates the need to connect separate apps made by different companies, or worse, re-enter the same data into multiple different apps, losing tons of time and money.
No data re-entry. All the apps are connected and share information. Saves so much time and money. Also, you can create your own modules, or hire an outsider to create a module for you, due to the open source nature of the software. Easy to add any of the pre-made apps.
It can run slow, if you don't take a little time to tune up the server it's running on, and use enough memory, caching, and ideally an ssd. There's a lot of database access happening. Upgrading to the new version is not easy. It would be great if the Odoo company would make upgrading a simple do it yourself automatic task, one click of a button, that would not require human attention for 2 weeks. There's an entire article with more about this on the Odoo site.
Thank you for your review Chris. We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback.
It is the most complete ERP with the best support and the largest community and continues to grow. Undoubtedly the best proposal for small and medium-sized companies because of its relatively low costs compared to all the characteristics it has. It is the most complete ERP with the best support and the largest community and continues to grow. Undoubtedly the best proposal for small and medium-sized companies because of its relatively low costs compared to all the characteristics it has. Its easy use and the integration of all its modules make it the perfect tool for any company that needs to manage its processes
It is a complete business suite that allows the management of multiple applications for managing the processes of a company. It has a friendly interface and has easy handling and configuration in all its modules. all applications handle information in an integrated manner. Integration among all its modules that facilitate its usability. It has a very large community of users and with the best support for this type of applications. It has the best prices in the market and even has a free version for small businesses. undoubtedly has the best price quality ratio among all software of its kind.
because it is designed to touch all the areas of management of a company, it has some areas with some weaknesses regarding the competition such as human resources, payroll and adjustments in the configuration of some countries that do not have a lot of presence in their community. Although it is very intuitive and is designed to facilitate user use, knowledge must be available about the processes in question in order to exploit the full potential of this suite.
Voici quelques-unes des questions fréquentes sur Odoo Subscriptions.
Types de licences disponibles pour Odoo Subscriptions :
À partir de: 25,00 $US/mois
Type de licence: Open source, Abonnement
version d'essai gratuite: Disponible
Nous n'avons pas d'informations sur les fonctionnalités de Odoo Subscriptions.
Utilisateurs habituels du logiciel Odoo Subscriptions :
Auto-entrepreneurs, Grandes entreprises, Entreprises de taille moyenne, Non Profit, Administration publique, PME
Langues dans lesquelles Odoo Subscriptions est disponible :
chinois (simplifié), néerlandais, anglais, français, allemand, hongrois, portugais, espagnol
Types de licences disponibles pour Odoo Subscriptions:
Open source, Abonnement
Nous n'avons pas d'informations sur les appareils pris en charge par Odoo Subscriptions.
Applications s'intégrant à Odoo Subscriptions :
Odoo Accounting, Odoo CRM, Odoo Human Resources, Odoo Inventory, Odoo Invoicing, Odoo Point of Sale, Odoo eCommerce
Ressources d'aide disponibles pour Odoo Subscriptions :
FAQ, Forum, Support en ligne