Hotjar est un outil complet d'analyse mobile et de site web permettant aux développeurs web, aux concepteurs d'interface utilisateur, aux analystes, aux spécialistes du marketing numérique et autres professionnels d'optimiser la convivialité et le taux de conversion de leurs sites web.
Hotjar combine des outils d'analyse et de commentaires pour donner aux utilisateurs un aperçu de la manière dont les visiteurs interagissent avec leur site, de la manière dont ils pourraient améliorer l'expérience utilisateur et, enfin, de la manière dont ils pourraient augmenter les taux de conversion. Avec Hotjar, les utilisateurs peuvent penser comme un visiteur de site web, comprendre leur état d'esprit et identifier les problèmes d'UX qui les frustrent.
Grâce à des fonctionnalités telles que les heat maps, les enregistrements et entonnoirs de visiteurs, Hotjar permet aux utilisateurs de visualiser l'interaction des visiteurs sur leur site, de comprendre la raison des abandons et d'identifier les points à améliorer. Des commentaires plus directs des visiteurs peuvent être obtenus grâce à des fonctionnalités telles que les enquêtes personnalisables et les sondages prenant en charge plus de 20 langues. Ces outils "Voice of User" permettent aux développeurs de connaître directement l'avis des visiteurs sur leur expérience utilisateur. Hotjar permet également aux utilisateurs de recruter des testeurs pour effectuer des recherches et des tests directement à partir de leur site.
Overall HotJar is a great platform and I am one of their biggest advocates. I would recommend HotJar to anyone looking to enhance their understanding of on-site traffic and conversion.
At each company that I have worked for, I always bring up HotJar as a solution they should implement as soon as possible. It is so easy to use and allows for such a comprehensive view of the customer experience that it's a loss to NOT use it! I love that it can capture click data, scroll depth, and even user interactions on the website. There is so much valuable information to be pulled from the data!
There are two things that I'm a little bummed out about with HotJar. One issue is that they recently removed cross-domain tracking. This was a great benefit and we used it often, so not having it is tough. They also have a limit on the height of the pages that can be captured, 1500px. Our pages are slightly larger so we lose some detail on the report that we would have otherwise had.
Thanks so much for taking the time to review Hotjar! It's great to read that you're getting a lot of value from the tool :)
It's indeed the case that we removed cross-domain tracking in light of our continued commitment to privacy-by-design. I'm sorry to hear that working with the tool is a bit tough without this - we'd like to help if we can! Do reach out to us at email@example.com if you've got questions.
Following up your note on the height of captured pages for Heatmaps - we do have a 15000px limit, but if it's a pain point I'd definitely suggest using the Suggest a Feature function in-app to let us know what you need :)
My overall experience has been good so far. Initially, we were worried about the user insights and heatmaps to test the pages/CTA'S for better campaigning of our products. But, as soon as we started utilizing the set of tools from Hotjar we are so happy that we are able to find a quick solution for problem that helps our business grow and provide our customers with a GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!
Have been using Hotjar for more than a couple of years and is the opinion on the tool
1. Hotjar has a very simple and easily accessible dashboard that has Heatmaps, Visitor recordings, Funnels created, Active polls, Surveys, and Recruiters.
2. Heatmaps have really helped us understand the landing pages and test various parameters for many of our marketing/advertising campaigns.
3. Visitor recordings and monitoring are soo good that helped us understand and rectify the issues that users come across. This has really helped our engineering/technical team in identifying the bug and fixing it ASAP thus resolving our customer issues quickly.
4. Had some experience on using the funnels as well which gave us some ideas on how to better modify the landing pages and we were able to understand the content.
5. The polls part has also added value to our business by letting us know on what the visitors are missing on our website.
6. The pricing of this tool is reasonable that students, enthusiasts and start-up companies can easily afford it. We have started with Basic Free Forever plan and later upgraded to Plus plan once our website started getting some good amount of traffic.
7. Multiple filter feature saves our time in analyzing the important pages and metrics.
8. Being a member of the customer success team for a couple of SAAS products I analyzed and learned some good metrics that helped our business grow.
9. Hotjar can be used by any team member like Digital Marketers, Support Agent
Although I do not have any cons in my mind regarding this tool I would just like to suggest the Hotjar team to give us quick response for any queries/ issues by providing instant live chat option.
Hotjar shortcuts hours of quant research by letting you SEE what's happening on your web pages, and HEAR a users thoughts. Priceless if you're in the business of designing web pages that serve your users better.
It's a one-stop shop. No need for expensive subscriptions to multiple tools. Everything you need to understand your visitors is at your fingertips. The only condition for success is that you actually use it!
Very difficult to think of a disadvantage. It's cheap. Fully featured. Customer support is great. Perhaps the fact that you can't run a/b tests too. But there's plenty of other great tools for that.
From a marketing point of view it is an absolute necessity to know which areas of your webpage does your visitor interact with most and what can you do to create more engagement. It is also essential for a marketeer to undestand which pages of portions of a page leads to users bouncing off the site. I used to use google analytics for most of my analytics works it simply did not work. That’s when I found hotjar and it was the thing of my dreams. It let me see usign heatmeaps the exact areas where users are interacting with most and allowed us to create suer polls right on the site for users to tell us what they would like us to add to the site.
Though no one should mind paying for such a great tool, and its offers a lot of features for free, some of them like unlimited storage of analytic reports will only be available to paying users, but thats only fair as far as I am concerned. Apart from this I have never found any other issue with their application.
I've been a beta user and I've now been using Hotjar for over 2 years (even have the tshirt to prove it). While other tools such as Zoho PageSense, MouseFlow and Inspectlet do a similar job, Hotjar makes it dead-simple. Heatmaps and visitor recordings are a godsend, next to regular anayltics. And every single feature is free? That's beyond crazy!
- Heatmaps and visitors recordings work like a charm and provide a great deal of information.
- If Google Analytics tells you what and how many, Hotjar tells you why: polls make it easy to gather user feedback.
- Using all of its features, you can get a better grasp into why people don't fill in a certain form or don't buy a product.
- Some features are blocked behind a paywall.
- Organization of sites and companies can get confusing at times.
- Not all descriptions make it clear what a specific feature does.
Voici quelques-unes des questions fréquentes sur Hotjar.
Types de licences disponibles pour Hotjar :
À partir de: 29,00 $US/mois
Type de licence: Gratuit, Abonnement
version d'essai gratuite: Non disponible
Nous n'avons pas d'informations sur les fonctionnalités de Hotjar.
Utilisateurs habituels du logiciel Hotjar :
Auto-entrepreneurs, Grandes entreprises, Entreprises de taille moyenne, Non Profit, PME
Langues dans lesquelles Hotjar est disponible :
arabe, chinois (traditionnel), tchèque, danois, néerlandais, anglais, finnois, français, allemand, hébreu, hongrois, italien, japonais, norvégien, polonais, portugais, russe, espagnol, suédois, turc, ukrainien
Types de licences disponibles pour Hotjar:
Appareils pris en charge par Hotjar :
Applications s'intégrant à Hotjar :
Astronomer, Crowded Communities, HubSpot CRM, HubSpot Marketing, Omniconvert, Optimizely, QuickSilk, Qwilr, Smarty, Unbounce
Ressources d'aide disponibles pour Hotjar :
FAQ, Base de connaissances, Support en ligne