Le logiciel Kanban est un outil de collaboration d'entreprise complet qui permet d'ajouter plusieurs employés au système pour évaluer les flux de travail et le succès du projet. Kanban permet de créer plusieurs autorisations d'utilisateur pour aider à établir une hiérarchie dans l'outil de communication et il est également possible d'imprimer et d'exporter des données vers Excel, ainsi que des graphiques et des diagrammes pour l'analyse historique.
Kanbanize est connu pour son module analytique puissant et fournit de nombreux graphiques prêts à l'emploi. Les données sont remplies automatiquement. Grâce au flux Kanban cumulé, aux simulations de Monte-Carlo pour la prévision, au temps de cycle, à la répartition des tâches, au temps de résolution des blocs, à la comparaison des diagrammes créés et terminés, il est possible de surveiller et d'optimiser l'activité sans ajouter aux frais généraux.
Kanban est un outil parfait pour la gestion de portefeuille, en particulier pour les professionnels qui ont des tonnes de projets et de sous-projets sur lesquels travailler.
Excellent product - very happy with the company. We are glad to use them for the visual management.
1) Feature development is well thought out. Rather than adding to visual clutter, features are constantly refined to allow simple visual management. This is harder than it sounds and is not often achieved in agile software development.
2) Regular releases. Releases are on time and only 1 month away.
3) Great customer support. Real people answering your questions and looking at possible bugs. Replies are quick and direct.
4) Price is very reasonable.
1) Break in subscription value. They just recently divided their subscribers into two tiers leaving original users that do not upgrade their subscription contract to only original features. This is a bad mistake and breaks the premise of SaaS. If a company needs additional revenue they should be raising the cost of the subscription for all in a seamless manner and not bifrucate their user base.
2) Metrics are well developed but it is not easy to get started. Additional thought needs to be given on how to get metrics in the hands of even basic users.
Thank you for the feedback.
We are trying to improve the product on a regular basis, so we can meet users expectation and needs.
We are glad to hear that your are happy with our support, regular releases and features.
I like to describe Kanbanize as the Swiss Army Knife for IT leaders in mid-sized businesses. Since we at Xuviate started talking about it in our IT Leader Masterminds and 1-1 Coaching sessions so many individuals started playing with it and later adopted the software ... to the point where there is currently no other main-stream Kanban software that is regularly used by any of the IT leaders we interact with. This is both testament to the quality of the product as well as the ability of Kanbanize to stay ahead of what users need.
- The software is extremely flexible and supports almost any use-case
- It is super easy for people to get started (even if they have never used Kanban before or are not in IT)
- It is not just another Kanban tool and right from the start it is clear how Kanbanize (the company) is trying to change the way we run our businesses (e.g. by supporting and evangelising Portfolio Kanban)
- The reporting engine is top-notch and provides both overview and many drill-down opportunities
- Individuals often are role players on multiple boards. Currently there is no easy way to show all tasks assigned to an individual and to properly prioritise daily workload.
- No integration with their personal Kanban tool flow-e exists at the moment
The Kanbanize folks are so knowledgeable and so ready to help when ever we need it. We deal with many saas companies and Kanbanize are at the top of the field. They get how to nurture and support their users.
They also roll out new functionality every month. The application just keeps getting better and better.
Kanbanize is a very flexible tool set that allows us to clearly map out specific workflows for our clients. Clients love it because they can see and update the status of all of their work within their specific workflow not a workflow imposed on them by a software package.
We also like the flexibility of the cards made possible by custom fields, attachments, images and so on.
Kanbanize is very feature rich. When users initially get on the platform, they can suffer some intimidation. However, Kanbanize is so easy to use and so well thought out, it's amazing to watch people work with it for the first time. Within hours and even minutes in some cases, our clients are moving through the boards and managing their work, all while having lots of fun!
I have been in the commercial software development business for 20+ years for Hi-Tech Industries and this is one of the finest products I have ever seen. Fantastic Product and Support. Regardless of your maturity level with the Kanban, Kanbanize will add amazing value to you and your team.
This kanban solution is extremely powerful due to the simple intuitive interface design and the ability to quickly customize it to your work. It has a rich set of features and powerful integration. My favorites are Simple Cards Design, Easy Customization, powerful metrics, flexibility, and scalable views. It provides extreme power without complexity!
Business Rules and extremely powerful but could be more accessible.
Thank you Dan.
We are trying to improve the product on a regular basis, so we can meet users expectations and needs.
Thanks for taking the time to write this review. Our team appreciates it.
As a consultant a major part of my work evolves around process optimization or creating flow. I use Kanbanize to show clients how flow can be created, or how you can work towards an optimised process.
Another part of my work is about business strategy consulting. Here Kanbanize is also awesome thanks to the possibility of relating boards and the portfolio lane.
Kanbanize is always a great starting point for organisational change because it is accessible.
Although feature rich, Kanbanize is easy to start with. Simple templates, explainers and a knowledge base are there to guide you if you need it.
I knew Kanban when I started with Kanbanize and it was a great experience to work with a true Kanban tool. It felt very familiar and with a great UI it quickly became my favorite tool.
Kanbanize offers rules for automation. This is really awesome. However, for me there are never enough rules, so I liked the limitation of rules the least.
Thank you for spending the time to write this review. We really appreciate the feedback.
Voici quelques-unes des questions fréquentes sur Kanbanize.
Types de licences disponibles pour Kanbanize :
À partir de: 4,00 $US/mois
Type de licence: Abonnement
version d'essai gratuite: Disponible
Nous n'avons pas d'informations sur les fonctionnalités de Kanbanize.
Utilisateurs habituels du logiciel Kanbanize :
Grandes entreprises, Entreprises de taille moyenne, PME
Langues dans lesquelles Kanbanize est disponible :
Types de licences disponibles pour Kanbanize:
Appareils pris en charge par Kanbanize :
Android, iPhone, iPad
Applications s'intégrant à Kanbanize :
ConnectWise Manage, Dropbox, FastField, GitHub, Google Drive, JIRA Software, Microsoft OneDrive, Slack, Usersnap, Zapier
Ressources d'aide disponibles pour Kanbanize :
Base de connaissances, Support en ligne, Support téléphonique, Tutoriels vidéo