Aircall permet aux entreprises de mettre en place une solution de téléphone simple et collaborative en quelques minutes.
1. Choisissez les numéros dont vous avez besoin et obtenez-les instantanément, dans 40 pays
2. Invitez vos collaborateurs et definissez facilement comment distribuer les appels et qui peut utiliser quel numéro
3. Laissez vos collaborateurs choisir l'app qu'ils souhaitent (PC, Mac, Chrome, mobile) pour prendre, passer et suivre leurs appels professionnels.
Aircall synchronise egalement toute l'information des appels avec les autres logiciels des entreprises, de Salesforce a Zendesk en passant par Slack, Pipedrive, etc.
I could set up a call center in matter of minutes, and it is very easy to use! And the calls that arrive, we can forward to personal mobiles, that has helped us to make sure that we would not lose any important calls. The best part is, we can record and make a note of all the calls, and we can also put up a setting for greetings. The desktop app is self-sufficient to receive calls, and I should say the quality of these calls are just awesome. The customer service team is very responsive, they have quickly got back to us whenever we had any concerns. The application integrates with pipedrive, slack and thereby had helped our staff to stay connected for better support. The application is very much cost effective in comparison to the features it provides.
We need a strong internet to use this application. There are a lot of updates available every now and then, but updating and restarting of the application has become a very irritating task.
- Aircall gives me freedom to take calls away from my desk. Using the forward to mobile feature I need not worry that i'll miss something important
- Equally as advantageous, is the feature to track and monitor calls as well as set greetings. This ups the professionalism of the business to new heights. Customers can't believe that we're just a small office working out of Seattle.
- My favorite feature by far is the ability to easily dial out and receive calls via the desktop app. This has really improved our business being able to easily communicate with outside contractors and investors around the world. This is the 21st century, and it's about time we're finally able to communicate like it.
- As this does run on internet connection, calls can be a bit choppy if you don't have the best Wi-Fi. (Which has resulted in the app crashing a couple of times)
- Compared to some other phone services this is a bit pricier because it charges per user.
Aircall used to be a solid product with fair pricing and good support. I don't know what's changed in side their company, but something has gone wrong and now their product and customer service are suffering.
They have dedicated apps for all the major devices (iOS, Mac, Windows, etc). They have a good website that's easy to find what you're looking for.
I have to begin with the fact that their customer service is horrible and screwed me out of so much money after they changed the product without warning.
I was on their enterprise plan and paid for the entire year upfront for all my users and lines. 6 phone lines, 4 users. I was supposed to get an account executive, but was never assigned one until 7 months later when I had a major issue happen and asked where my rep was. She had just been hired maybe 2 weeks prior, she said.
Halfway through July 2017, the engineers accounted a bug in a feature we depended on. They issued a 'bug fix' by removing the entire feature without warning! Without this feature, we couldn't use the Aircall service. I had several phone calls with them and maybe a dozen back and forth emails, but Aircall wouldn't add the feature back.
I politely asked for a refund for the remaining 5 months of service and they flat out refused, even though the product I paid for had changed, I didn't sign a contract, and there was nothing in their TOS about it. Now, I've paid for 5 months of service I'm never going to be able to use because Aircall removed the function we needed.
This is AFTER I'd written glowing reviews on various ecommerce platforms, told other entrepreneurs to get it, and again, paid for an entire year.
Outside of that, the software always seemed to be loaded with bugs. They do not add features very often, including some that are needed badly. You also can't put customers hold hold when you dial them - only when they dial into you!
I would strongly suggest skipping Aircall and trying out something like Dialpad or Talkdesk.
Whenever we are done with creating a product/service we usually give everything to marketing and sales team but I believe there should be one more thing needed, the customer service to answer product related calls. We have been not granted with great infrastructure to set up a group of customer service associates at our office but with the help of aircall, we set up remote agents from almost every continents. I could easily monitor activities and real time performance from my office and they even allow a great iPhone app to do everything at great convenience.
They do not offer anything for companies below 3 employees. They won't allow registration using webmail email addresses like Gmail and Yahoo and they only accept email addresses at a company domain. This causes freelancers and consultants to not using this app.
We have been using Aircall as a replacement for a traditional phone-based hotline system that served to connect students (and faculty/staff) with our team of media production experts who offer just-in-time support for video and audio projects. Aircall integrates perfectly with a Slack - Talkus - Aircall workflow that allows for using our team Slack channel to funnel both calls and chat requests through a #support channel. This enables the entire staff to be more responsive to support requests. Aircall itself also offers features that we had not previously been able to leverage like cascading ringing, customized hours generally and for specific users, easy transferring of callers and more.
Aircall is easy to set up, dead simple to use but hides a host of powerful features beneath its slick façade.
The mobile app is a bit rough around the edges, but that's minor compared to the above.
- Aucun nouveau matériel n'est requis : Aircall utilise uniquement des apps sur PC/Mac, sur mobiles, ou meme vos bons vieux telephones fixes.
- Vue partagée des appels manqués et des messages au sein de votre équipe
- Gestion des horaires de travail de chaque collaborateur
- intégrations des informations sur les appels aux logiciels de CRMs et Helpdesk, en un clic.
- Appels en interne dans l'entreprise gratuits
- Appels à l'international jusqu'à 30% moins chers que sur d'autres plateformes connues
Voici quelques-unes des questions fréquentes sur Aircall.
Types de licences disponibles pour Aircall :
À partir de: 30,00 $US/mois
Type de licence: Abonnement
version d'essai gratuite: Disponible
Nous n'avons pas d'informations sur les fonctionnalités de Aircall.
Utilisateurs habituels du logiciel Aircall :
Auto-entrepreneurs, Grandes entreprises, Entreprises de taille moyenne, Non Profit, Administration publique, PME
Langues dans lesquelles Aircall est disponible :
anglais, français, allemand, portugais, espagnol
Types de licences disponibles pour Aircall:
Appareils pris en charge par Aircall :
Applications s'intégrant à Aircall :
Freshdesk, Front, Google Drive, Help Scout, HubSpot CRM, HubSpot Marketing, Intercom, Pipedrive, Slack, Vision Helpdesk
Ressources d'aide disponibles pour Aircall :
FAQ, Base de connaissances, Support en ligne, Support téléphonique, Tutoriels vidéo