The suite of products offered under the Oracle Social Cloud umbrella include Oracle Social Relationship Management - a unified platform to manage all your social media channels from one platform; Oracle Social Engagement and Monitoring - for social listening, insights and conversation capturing related to your brand; Oracle Social Marketing - to publish personalized social media content, that is branded and designed to increase fan engagement; Oracle Social Network and Oracle Social Data - to improve the customer experience you offer through aggregated data and by providing a more holistic view of your customers.
- Oracle Social Engagement & Monitoring Cloud Service
This solution allows you to capture brand conversations, and track key topics, trends and influencers in your industry. Use automated sentiment scoring to identify positive, negative and neutral posts about your bramd. Respond to customer needs in good time with real-time alerts on customer intentions, such as intent to purchase, and service assistance needs. Analyse and understand your brand advocated as well your competitors' customers.
- Oracle Social Marketing Cloud Service
This solution allows you to customize posts and messages ensuring you deliver a consistent brand message across all social channels. Tailor your content to meet your audience needs by utilizing real.-time social media analytics. Use the integrated dashboard to align, monitor and measure decentralized teams from one place. Build branded social commerce applications to embed in your Facebook Page that can integrate with your current commerce application. Offer brand consistency across all mobile devices as well as desktop. Improve your social brand experience by creating games, coupons, donations and more.
- Oracle Social Network
This solution offers a secure enterprise social network to provide real-time collaboration. Connect all your business processes, business applications and content and set up updates across the entire organization. Set up a multimedia stream to include text, content, video and voice. Deliver live activity streams to inform members of business events. Utilize Real-time chat, web and web conferencing tools to collaborate in real-time.
- Social Data and Insight
This solution is used to drive engagement by utilizing in-depth, up-to.date insights and trends. Import data regarding new contacts and organizations, including data on location, industry, sales volume, job title, location, organization size by sales volume and number of employees. Use the Gold-standard Dun & Bradstreet Business Information to gain access to over 100 attributes, such as trade names and industry classifications. Use this data to identify relationship links among competitors and organizational hierarchies. Use the Account Centre and Customer Data Management tool to batch import high volumes of contact information and to access real-time account information at any time.
Integration with tools, existing databases and sites.
Difficult to use, cost and the answer “it’s on our roadmap” each time we asked for additional functionality.
Oracle social club develops all the information corresponding to the audience and the area in which you want to address through its segmentation tools. Interpret the data collected efficiently and offers the possibility of sending information to other team members. It is highly recommended.
Oracle social club has integration with data banks so the results of each applied test can be sent to any member of the team. The user interface is also extremely comfortable and it is easy to adopt it as the default tool.
The price of your license is expensive. Your Dashboard is not very customizable so some processes can be slow and tedious to perform. The social engagement tool is slow on some occasions. It should be noted that the Oracle social club interface can be a bit complicated to manage.
Contact Oracle for pricing info on their range of products
- Integrated with Oracle's marketing automation, service automation, sales automation, and commerce systems
- Ensure engagement is more efficient by routing responses to the right person or team. Prioritize actions by topic, intention, interest and sentiment.
- Deliver games, charitable giving, coupons, sweepstakes and other social-exclusive deals as part of your social brand experience.
- Receive snapshots of unread activity streams to ensure you are always reactive to customer needs.
- Use real-time metrics to tune your message, posts and content to match both your brand experience and that of your fans.
- Track team performance and monitor what is being posted and by whom.
- Measure and align cross-channel marketing campaigns to ensure consistency.
- Semantic analysis is used to reduce noise and extract themes from your customers' conversations.
- Get Gold-standard business information from Dun & Bradstreet to define customer data and identify relationship links.
- Integrates with your other business applications, internal and external groups can collaborate on all documentation and media in real-time and remain updated on issues live activity streams.
Voici quelques-unes des questions fréquentes sur Oracle Social Cloud.
Types de licences disponibles pour Oracle Social Cloud :
version d'essai gratuite: Non disponible
Contact Oracle for pricing info on their range of products
Fonctionnalités du logiciel Oracle Social Cloud :
Utilisateurs habituels du logiciel Oracle Social Cloud :
Grandes entreprises, Entreprises de taille moyenne
Langues dans lesquelles Oracle Social Cloud est disponible :
Nous n'avons pas d'informations sur les types de licences de Oracle Social Cloud.
Appareils pris en charge par Oracle Social Cloud :
Android, iPhone, iPad
Nous n'avons pas d'informations sur les intégrations offertes par Oracle Social Cloud.
Ressources d'aide disponibles pour Oracle Social Cloud :
FAQ, Forum, Base de connaissances, Support en ligne, Support téléphonique, Tutoriels vidéo