Avis clients sur ServiceM8

ServiceM8

4,6 (302)
Donnez votre avis !
Adressé aux petites entreprises.

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

• Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Un bon produit

Publié le 14/07/2023

Dans l'ensemble, c'est l'un des meilleurs logiciels pour la planification des tâches, l'établissement des factures et autres avec des meilleurs fonctionnalités

Avantages

Service M8 est l'un des meilleurs logiciels pour les petites entreprises. Très facile à utiliser et très bon avec la planification des tâches, établissement des factures et autres.

Inconvénients

Un produit très bon les petites entreprises. Je le recommande

Andre
  • Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés

The Simplicity of ServiceM8

Publié le 15/08/2016

As a partner with ServiceM8 we've had exciting times with assisting businesses take advantage of powerful features the application has to offer. From creating forms through to managing staff, assigning jobs and scheduling work.

The company has really gone to a great extend to make the application as user friendly as possible. This enables users to easily understand their new process when we introduce the application in their business.

The cost involved is also of benefit to the Company as it is based on the amount of jobs processed through ServiceM8. Thus if you're going through a quite period the application tailors your subscription cost to the amount of jobs processed. An extremely favorable option amongst Trades industries.

Avantages

- Being able to create forms directly from the mobile devices.
- New diagram feature release also available on mobile devices.
- Being able to save communication between customers and tradesman directly on a job.
- Customized document templates.
- Being able to send a quote directly via SMS
- The ability to have all your Parts & Materials and Services available in the system to add onto a job.
- The customized html code which allows Customers to make bookings directly from your website.

Inconvénients

- The application is not available on Android devices. This is often the main decider for Tradies as most often they opt for Android devices since it is more affordable.

Katherine
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

A must have for trades

Publié le 20/05/2019

We have only been using the platform for a month

We have only been using the platform for a month

Avantages

- The pricing structure is something that initially drew our attention. Instead of being per user it is a monthly fee (plus add-ons).
- The job scheduling is very easy to use and with a team scheduler add-on you can select multiple team members for the same job.
- the phone app is extremely useful. You can select to text a customer when you are on route (providing you've set it all up before hand).
- You can take payment in the field as well as invoices generating a link that customer's can click on to make payment. Payments are shown in the job diary.
- job diaries are autogenerated so you can see a good audit trail from creation to closure. You can add to existing jobs from the inbox feature.
- the network request add-on is really useful for our business where we use contractors who don't require a logon to our system but complete jobs on our behalf. We have set our templates up with forms and questions that need completion and when these are done it shows up on our portal which says time having to manually enter data in from emails.

Inconvénients

- Sometimes the navigation functions can be time consuming. It would be handy to raise a job from within the client module window (i.e. when you open a client you can view current and past jobs but you cannot raise a new one and therefore have to go to dispatch board).
- It would be good to have a shortcut to raise a new job on the main menu rather than having to select dispatch board.
- the asset scanning only appears to work with purchase stickers from ServiceM8 (unless we haven't discovered correctly how to do this with other ones...)
- It is limited to IOS so we have had to purchase iPad minis to sync with our android devices.

Alternatives envisagées

Joblogic, Tradify, WorkflowMax, Simpro et Klipboard

Pourquoi passer à ServiceM8

cost and functionality against other providers
Lauren

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Needs More Customer Focus For Future Improvement

Publié le 11/08/2016

Overall it has great features but lacking one major feature for us which would cut down our admin time for invoicing and that is batch invoicing. Customer service unable to help with timelines for this upgrade or indication if it will be implemented?

Avantages

Stability in remote areas where signal is poor, Servicem8 holds up and we've tried them all

Inconvénients

Invoicing more than one job for one client during the month, no ability to combine jobs into one invoice? Feature requested in 2012 for batch/bulk invoicing and still nothing....

Danielle

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Lots to like..but when you find issues, you will be ignored by ServiceM8

Publié le 11/02/2021

Overall, the software is pretty good; it covers a lot of ground and addresses a few of the pain points. There are glitches and no software is perfect but that's not really our issue. Our problem is the lack of customer service you receive when there are issues.

Last year, over the space of 6 weeks we had 92 duplicate jobs appear in our calendar. Confused the team and was a tedious pain to find & remove them all. I reported and also asked if we could have these jobs removed from our billing as we're on a legacy pay per job plan.

Their first response had a suggested solution - it didn't work, it instead created more duplicates and I was told that one of our staff must have created the duplicates....considering the staff they accused was on site with my husband working at the time, with her phone in the car, I know it wasn't her. We were told it had been passed on to the development team and they'd let us know. That was in November 2020.

Since then the only contact I've had was after I complained every 2 weeks that we'd heard nothing and more duplicates were being created. Emails go unanswered. Messages to live chat got the templated 'it's with the development team' answer and I never heard back about billing. We ended up taking the long way and solved it ourselves by deleting every recurring job & setting them all back up. Then rearranged the calendar to fit in the 92 duplicate jobs. PITA

If customer service is important to you, this is probably not the app for you.

Avantages

- Integrates with Xero...limited merge fields but enough to make it work
- GPS & time tracking
- Service reminders

Inconvénients

- Zero followup or support when reporting glitches
- Dispatch board gets very buggy and sometimes won't render correctly on desktop
- On the CRM side, you need to memorise where you can edit things without it glitching e.g. you can't change payment terms via editing a client found in global search, updating a client doesn't update the recurring job - you need to also update the template...double handling, if you try to edit/add contacts or change their role from the client page it will fail to pull these into a new job.

Erik
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Amazing service software

Publié le 11/08/2016

Um well I am in the pressure washing - gutter cleaning business and needed a software to keep track of customers, have 2 way sync with quick books online and easy scheduling. I tried literally probably 100 crms before I settled on service m8. It was a perfect balance of amazing features but a good cost

iOS contact integration
Qbo 2 way sync
Stripe online payments
Google? Auto fill for address!
Schedule can export to google or Apple calendars
Automated messages sent
Ability to store files to customers
Pay per job created
Auto check into job and tells you when to leave to get there on time

Also great integrations with mail chimp and other softwares
So many good things yet not perfect

Inconvénients

I wish it had or could change the following:
Better customer organization And ability to tag customers.
Better check In check out feature because often I forget...
The job contact/ billing contact is wonky. Seems like I enter a new job and it shows up as job contact but not billing. It's just confusing
Better system to map customer routes and book jobs. You currently can see your customers in a map view but would be nice to be able to do something with it.
Automated messages should automatically be able to go out after job completion to ask for reviews ect

Be more consistent with how clients show up in list - sometimes it client will come up Last name, first name and sometimes first name last name.

No ability to add mobile number from mobile app.

Paul
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Service M8, my hero!

Publié le 18/03/2017

Help me!

Service M8 is my only hope!

I am a large, robust, and intimidating man, so I am told....

Help me!

Service M8 is my only hope!

I am a large, robust, and intimidating man, so I am told. However, when it comes to Field Service Software, I am very much the quintessential damsel in distress.

I have tried Fleetmatics, Mhelpdesk, Servicebridge, FieldProMax, FSM by Corrigo, and a few others with no success, with nothing to show for it, but less hair on my head and elevated cortisol and blood pressure!

Service M8 has been a godsend for a tiny company such as mine. The software has yet to have any hiccups, and while it doesn't have every single, nit-picky, feature I would like, it does have all the features I need for pennies on the dollar compared to the others.

Something also has to be said about the support from SM8! I am more and more impressed with the level of support provided by Service M8. Whenever I get stuck on something, a simple five minute chat online at anytime of any day results in a solved issue! They have yet to fail to point me in the right direction, or flat out resolve my issue in no time at all. 24/7 click help and at the bottom of the help center screen there is a chat window that is always manned by a courteous and knowledgeable rep, ready to go, and they get you answers!

I liked the software so much, that I, being an avid Android user that has never been of fan of iOS and Apple, made the switch to iOS because Service M8 is strictly available on iOS for the mobile portion, and I have never made a better decision!

It just works! No headaches, no crazy glitches, no blood, no sweat, no tears, except tears of joy as I complete by service calls, invoice my customers, and get paid!

Obi-Wan-Kenobi should take lessons from Service M8!

If you enjoyed my review, click on this link to check them out. Service M8 gives credit for referrals, and it would help me out a bit, but don't let it influence your decision because the credits is not the reason I did the review. I did the review because Service M8 deserves a great big pat on the back, and I believe in given credit where credit is due!!!

Avantages

It works! It is simple and easy to use. The support is super stellar!!

Inconvénients

iOS only, no equipment tracking.

Anita

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great product, so clever yet so simple

Publié le 10/08/2016

I love this product - I tell everyone about it because it transformed my business and allowed it to expand! It is so unassuming that it quietly achieves everything you could possibly want at the fraction of the cost of its competitors ( who quite often only do some of what Sm8 can do) without big noise or complicated programming- just effortless and seamless practicality- as you may be able to tell I am a huge fan - I love a great product and Servicem8 is one of them.

Avantages

Best feature is the mobile app - we can run our business from our phone on the road - the app is far better than its competitors and means we only need one device on the road - which is way better for our employees who find it tricky and impractical to juggle a phone and a tablet or laptop

Inconvénients

Hmm..only thing I wish it could do was run projects as well that way it would could do everything in our business - progress claims, variations etc. it can do partial invoicing which we find works a treat as a progress claim but for more complicated project based work it may be too simple - but do the trial so you can find out. As this product is not targeted at project building jobs this is more of a dream request than a ' con'.

Réponse de ServiceM8

Thanks Anita, really happy to hear to that you love ServiceM8.

Project management support isn't on any near horizon but we may improve support for it in the future.

Stuart

ServiceM8 evolutionised our filed services business processes

Publié le 11/08/2016

Were we a small business stuck in paper-based processes full of duplication and inefficiency. We explore so many options but found we couldn't afford most of the offerings available and found they didn't match our needs. We had considered expensive customised systems but found they too were stuck in the 19th century way of doing things. We needed a simple, cost effective cloud system to revolutionise our business. We found that in ServiceM8. We now say "How did we get by without ServiceM8?" ServiceM8 has literally revolutionised our business without upfront capital investment, and absent were the huge ongoing expenses of other comparable offerings. We had no need for extensive training because ServiceM8 is so intuitive. We are far more efficient and effective, our access to job records is immediate and available anywhere, to all staff, yet our data is safe and secure. We also make use of external contractors and ServiceM8 even ensures they are managed well. Best of all ServiceM8's pricing structure guarantees significant ROI without doubt.

Avantages

Simple, easy and effective. Plus the price - perfect for us!

Inconvénients

No system can suit all customer preferences, so there are a few things we would change, but otherwise ServiceM8 is terrific and can't be faulted.

David

Publié le 11/08/2016

ServiceM8 is very good we have used it for years and have recomended it to other trades. We were using paper and phone calls for job dispatch before we started using servicem8. We understood business and new how to run efficiently so we were only prepared to choose a system that enhanced our ability and not overcomplicate matters. We chose it over several other field service software providers, and we havent looked back.

Avantages

it is very easy to use, it is extreamly cost effective. It is powerful. it is easy to make it work the way that suits your individual needs. Field staff use it instinctivly with very little training generally half an hour and in some cases staff just start using it with almost no training and just the odd question now and then. Our customers are impressed with how professional a tradesman in the field can be using serviceM8 on the iphone, especially when they get emailed the invoice while we are still on site.

Inconvénients

there is no specific parts of servicem8 that we dont like.

Brian

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 4.0 /10

Poor Customer Service

Publié le 28/09/2018

Avantages

Great product. Some great features and helps create a good impression with our customers
The scheduling of jobs is good, being able to track employees and their clocking in, travel etc easy for timesheets.

Inconvénients

Latest update 7.0.1 is volatile, a few of our colleagues have experienced problems with it and have raised an urgent ticket but the customer support and feedback from them is very very poor.

Joanne

Great Service Software

Publié le 15/08/2016

We have been looking for a software that would link to Xero that would help cover our quoting, invoicing and our job bookings. We came across several, but went with Service M8 as it gave us most things that we need and we loved their costing set up.

Avantages

The cost is per job and not per month/per user. As a small start up company this was a great way to keep our costs low, but still be able to function with several users. I love the custom templates which allows us to create our own paperwork. The form function is a great ad on which allows us to comply with Health and Safety requirements especially when we are dealing with larger companies on a sub-contract basis. The job components such as text message, tracking, photo tags are the things that set us apart from our competition. Our customers think we are wonderful. The new job cost module is a giant improvement and something we like to use.

Inconvénients

It doesn't capture costs from supplier bills or purchase order, we have to do this through xero. Also inventory/stock is very basic. I have to do this through another program. Doesn't allow for booking of hours for quotations visit without affecting the job costing.

Sean
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Very easy to use job management software. Easy to pick up on the fly and get new staff up to...

Publié le 08/06/2018

The ability to streamline a small business with this software ensure that small business that implement Servicem8 will see an uptick in productivity and also regain time they previously spent on managing their business using paper/older systems.

Avantages

It provides small/medium size business an affordable job management solution. The software is constantly evolving and new features are being added and expanded upon. For people who are after an easy to use quoting, invoicing and job management software, it's hard to look past Servicem8.

Inconvénients

Some of the features such as badges are a bit basic and feel like they could be fleshed out more. I've no doubt this will happen over time though.
iOS only for the phone apps leaves the android market out in the cold. Would love to see the software expand onto the android platform as well.

Paul

ServiceM8 Critique

Publié le 12/08/2016

Introduced to ServiceM8 by a fellow contractor about 2 years ago. Once we understood how it worked, we have never looked back. Changed for the better the way we used to issue quotes and invoices

Avantages

Convenience of being able to issue quotes and invoices immediately when on site
Time saving as no longer have to spend hours after work writing up invoices and quotes
Great job scheduling/dispatch and reminders
Relatively easy to use even for a tech dunderhead like me
Good monthly analysis tools
Very reasonable and fair pricing schedule based on user pays principles
Fantastic "Help" people on the other end of the phone when needed

Inconvénients

Having to pass on credit card fees is a negative for many customers but we realise this is most likely not a ServiceM8 charge but greedy banks screwing all of us all the time

Dan

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Easy job management software

Publié le 19/08/2016

We were looking for a way to ensure that info about a new enquiry was safely logged, ServiceM8 does this and allows anyone on the team to add more details, log time spent on jobs and so on. We are now much less likely to miss out invoicing opportunities for "when you're passing" or "can you just" type jobs that really should be charged for.

Avantages

It provides a central record for everyone on the team, so if in doubt, stick it with the job (or client) record then nothing gets lost. It's cloud based, so no more server worries. It integrates with Xero. The support team are fast to respond and helpful.

Inconvénients

Trying to make our own forms :(
No standard mark-up available for quoting
Quoting system doesn't really work for us

Aaron

I'm blown away by how simple Servicem8 makes it to run a small business

Publié le 27/02/2017

I've been using Servicem8 for several years now for my small painting company. By far the most beneficial part is using Servicem8 quote templates, by doing so I've reduced quoting times down from 30+ minutes to only 3 or 4. Invoicing times are way down too. The ability to add a "request a quote" link to my Facebook page and website is amazing and simple. I am now starting a referral program and its been bugging me as to how I was going to track where new clients came from, but sure enough Servicem8 have this all covered. None of this would've been possible if it wasn't for the continuos help from the Customer Support team. Now that I'm using Servicm8 for my company I feel the only thing stopping my business from becoming a much bigger business is me.

Lucy

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Turned my business from an invoice mess to huge profits

Publié le 10/08/2016

We've been using Servicem8 for a couple of years. Before this, invoices where paper or done as a collaborative effort between the tradies on the road and admin. Now the guys are at the job, take photos and invoice on the spot. Out arrears has fallen dramatically, our referrals have tripled and our accountability and customer satisfaction are unrivalled.

Avantages

The fact that it is so simple to use. People with zero computer skills can log what work has been done, photograph it and create invoices.

Inconvénients

It doesn't have an app for android.

Réponse de ServiceM8

Thanks Lucy! Really great to hear that ServiceM8 is helping your business.

We have some exciting stuff coming soon to help improve your customer communication even further!

Tim

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Nothings as Gr8 as ServiceM8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Publié le 11/08/2016

Cash flow was shot, jobs were getting misplaced on bits of paper, and we never knew for sure if and when jobs were being completed and then billed out correctly, and in a timely manner!

Avantages

Flexibility of being able to have multiple level logins.
Great real time messaging and being able to check photo's to help with tech supporting on road staff!
The ability to bill then and there and have your whole pricelist at the touch of your fingertips!

Inconvénients

It would be great if you could tell if the staff member was checked into a job, by the job changing colour or have some sort of symbol on it to say it was being actioned.

Shayne

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Not sure how I managed the previous 8 years without Servicem8!!!

Publié le 11/08/2016

Before serviceM8 I was running my business with quicken then MYOB which was good software, but with Servicem8 running along side MYOB I have seriously increased my business efficiency. No more double entries for clients information. From invoice to getting paid is so much quicker. Being able to add photographs against every job is so handy and easy to find later. The layout is super easy to use as well. I have even been able to track all inventory now which was just about impossible before.

Avantages

Excellent price! Excellent follow up to any queries I had. Never once had any issues connecting online. Great bit of software and essential to any onsite servicing business

Inconvénients

Now that I have been able to track my inventory I would like to see this show up when entering materials to an invoice and be able produce purchase orders as well.

Graham
  • Secteur d'activité : Sécurité et enquêtes

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Awesome piece of software couldnt be happier

Publié le 11/08/2016

Pricing structure is great very affordable.
Help from customer support is always so easy to get...

Pricing structure is great very affordable.
Help from customer support is always so easy to get for the times i have needed to re tweek templates and for when i need to find out the most efficent process to achieve my fesired outcome.
I love the fact its aussie made as well i have reccomended it to multiple other small businesses too i espically like the ability to process card payments without all the ridiculous fees its certainly given me more options for my clients

Avantages

The fact it has reduced so much actual paperwork especially as it integrates with myob
Ability to take card payments and show me client history at my fingertips

Inconvénients

There are still room for improvements like everything so probably the fact that there are a few items that could be made easier is my only con.

Meriann
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs

Very Convenient!

Publié le 27/01/2020

It has helped the company stay on task, keep organized, and become a better business.

Avantages

I like that we can see where each company vehicle is and also keep everything organized on the calendar. I also like the job tasks because it helps with remembering everything we need to do for the job. Love that we can add pictures to tasks.

Inconvénients

I wish I could get rid of the online notes from Quickbooks on the home page. That is only for my own ocd reasons though. I like to delete things once they have been taken care of or seen and I cant with those. I also wish we could have dark setting for it so It is easier for me to look at.

Luke
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Great app (if you exclusively use Apple based products)

Publié le 20/12/2018

One of our warranty companies switched to this app and required us to switch our existing Android based infrastructure to Apple. We went as far as to purchase iPads and iPhones for most of our workforce and the warranty company dropped the app. This was not the fault of ServiceM8, but the warranty company. If they offered the program on Android, I would recommend this app to all of our business partners due to it's streamlined interface and design.

Avantages

The app was fairly easy to navigate and data input was lightning quick. Most information was easy to locate and edit for warranty repair service jobs.

Inconvénients

The fact that this app was ONLY available on Apple products is a deal breaker for our company. We have 30+ technicians operating in the field and provide them with Android based phones due to the lower overall cost and availability of military grade/nearly indestructible phones. When a technician breaks a phone, we can replace for a minimal investment. We refuse to outfit everyone with iPhones at an average cost of $700+ per new phone when we can get similar phone and app functions for a fraction of the cost ($100). In an office environment, where phones are kept safer... this app may work wonders for them.

Stuart

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Excellent invoicing tool for small business.

Publié le 11/08/2016

As a new small business starting up, I needed a simple to use, practical invoicing system capable to function for a field service plant mechanic. Searching the web I found Servicem8 & haven't looked back. Not knowing computers in & out, any issues that have presented themselves have quickly & informatively been rectified by the ever helpful support team.

Avantages

1.Ease of use while in the field working.
2. Support is excellent.

Inconvénients

Only on my part not being computer efficient enough to use Servicem8 to its full potential.

Ashley
  • Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Servicem8 has streamlined our business immensely

Publié le 11/08/2016

We are a service business and have found quoting through to invoicing is sooo much easier with Servicem8.

Avantages

- Easy to use and the search function (when working well). Also the ability to accept CC payments via stripe and push invoice details through to Xero.
- Pricepoint is good and encourages businesses to utilize more areas.

Inconvénients

- Lack of training videos.
- Also difficult to work out how to update out job card for other 3rd party contacts.
- Converting an email to a job seems to have changed for the worse and is much more difficult now!
- It would be great to be able to oncharge a the service fee for Credit cards in the invoicing template, e.g. if the cc link is used you can set an automatic percentage amount to be added on. ie 1% or a set $ amount.

Ben

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

I kinda like ServiceM8 a whole lot.

Publié le 17/08/2016

I was on another platform that felt like it was built on matchsticks. Every time there was a update something else would collapse. ServiceM8 seems to have a solid base as I use to hold my breath when an update would come up but it just got better hassle free.

Avantages

Easy of use and it kinda makes sense to us Tradies. New employees seem to pick it up very easily and they like using it. Adding multiple photos is SO easy. The sync with Xero is great also.

Inconvénients

That you can't update Clients email addresses in the job so you need to edit it and save it in the Clients profile. But i'm sure they will be updating that soon.