Zoho Assist

Assistance à distance instantanée. Accès à distance sans surveillance.

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

622 avis

Pierre B.
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Super outil

Publié le 23/11/2021

Avantages

Un super outil de la suite Zoho. S'intègre facilement.

Inconvénients

Intégration et installation très facile

Jesus P.
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

Teamviewer and Chrome Remote Replacement

Publié le 06/04/2021

This perfectly replaced Teamviewer and later, Chrome Remote Desktop which, interestingly enough, proved to be quite difficult to uninstall after using. This led to my search for a replacement and I found this free remote solution.

Avantages

The software worked seamlessly with Ubunutu Linux, Windows and iOS. It's free for personal use and extremely responsive when logging in remotely. There was little lag and the gestures are intuitive. It also includes 2-Factor Authentication 2FA for extra security.

Inconvénients

Unlike other remote software, I had to purchase a $8 DVI "dummy" plug so I could reboot the Linux computer that did not have a monitor connected. After that, it worked perfectly. Without the plug, Linux refused to boot and Zoho Assist didn't have any graphics drivers included that helped resolve the issue.

Michael R.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Easy to use support tool for unattended and ad-hoc support.

Publié le 20/12/2021

We use this tool alongside another to provide unattended and ad-hoc support to our customers and we also provide training over the same systems. We like some features in this software and other features work better in the other system we use, but both work well at a reasonable cost price.

Avantages

The service has its own tools that you can install on the technicians computer for quick and easy support requests which also doubles up as a contacts database and and an overview of all the machines you have available for unattended access. These can be grouped to make it easier for large companies.
The tools work well and most of the time the connection is very good.

There is also a Google chrome add in that allows you access to the same information if you need to jump onto a machine without the software installed.

There are a lot of addin for other software and helpdesk we use Freshdesk and can initiate a support call from there whilst logging a fault which is very handy.

Inconvénients

It can have a habit of not connecting correctly and just gets stuck in a spin and you have to start the session again which can be a little annoying.
It sometimes doesn't disconnect from the client and starts up again whilst in the middle of another session which can also be a bit annoying and the file transfer does not always work as the permission to send box gets hidden behind other windows.

Pourquoi passer à Zoho Assist

We had been using the other programs they offer including CRM, Email, online drive. The remote support system worked well alongside their other offerings.
Pedro M.
  • Secteur d'activité : Génie civil

I did'nt expect

Publié le 29/06/2022

I sell a civil engineering program and I've never had problems with it in the remote computer.
My clients are very satisfied with the support service I provide them

Avantages

To connect with the customer has, not one but very much ways and all are very easy.
Never I disconnect to the customer
It's very quick
The support team is my God. They're there when the should be there
One day I explained I had to copy the files in my ftp to download them after from the pc of my customer... They realized it didn't make much sense to charge for "file transfers" and put it on the "standard" purchase.
I had a problem with my screen in 4K resolution and the next day they fixed it.

Inconvénients

The keys are a problem. When I push the <ESC> key the window which has the remote screen change its size... (only in maximized mode)...

Anil C.
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001-10 000 employés

Remote Control with Zoho Assist

Publié le 24/06/2022

I used Zoho Assist over 6 months to share my screen and remote control my colleagues computers.

Avantages

Zoho Assist can offer you transfer your files, sharing your screen and remote control. It works fine with remote control.

Inconvénients

Zoho Assist offers many features but they should improve the tool for better features.

Tommy C.
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

Very happy with Remote Desktop and Unattended Access for small team

Publié le 29/03/2022

The ease of managing a small team and a fair price with unattended access is outstanding!

Avantages

I purchased ZA to replace LogMeIn for remote desktop access which we had used for 6 years or more. I needed the capability to manage a small team and control user access to several systems. The pricing plans were better for a company of our size, but I was curious as to whether it would have the features that were needed. After using ZA now for about 6 months, I am starting to recommend to my clients and large and small companies because I am so satisfied with the ease of use, never locks up, ease of installing on mac and windows, copy/paste capability, special key handling, plus more.

Inconvénients

This may be a training issue on my part or have to do with my web browser. But, when remoting from a mac to a windows pc, I have a little trouble with Cmd-C (copy) and Cmd-V (paste). Other special keys work perfectly through the menus. Copy/Past on mac to windows also works perfectly if I use the right click (context menu) and select copy/paste, respectively. So, it isn't a big deal and maybe I will learn how to better do this if it is on my end.

Alberto de jesus F.
  • Secteur d'activité : Restaurants
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Una buena alternativa al alcance de tu conexión

Publié le 20/06/2022

El control del equipo remoto desatendido es la principal función que hace del producto una muy buena opción para el soporte vía remota y que tiene la estabilidad suficiente para poder realizar las actividades que realizo en cuestión.

Avantages

El poder dar soporte desde cualquier navegador, hace que esta sea una opción muy buena cuando no tienes tu equipo a la mano, y que además de haberse desarrollado en un lugar donde el internet no es tan estable, hace de este producto una muy buena alternativa para el soporte desatendido o no presencial.

Inconvénients

Hay que mejorar el encendido remoto, ya que no funciona en ninguno de los equipos que previamente configure para la misma y en la parte de las características del equipo, no siempre muestra la información completa o correcta.

James R.
  • Secteur d'activité : Matériel informatique

The Perfect Solution

Publié le 28/05/2022

I am elated with the ease of use and switched from a different product because I enjoy using this more!

Avantages

I Love the price, ease of use and the complete layout of the product.

Inconvénients

I have not come across any cons at this time.

Andre luiz B.
  • Secteur d'activité : Réseaux informatiques

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Brianezi's choice as remote support software.

Publié le 10/05/2022

Zoho assist combined with Zoho Desk are perfect tools for Brianezi's helpDesk team, solving 100% of current needs.

Avantages

I loved the integration with Zoho Desk, as it makes it much easier to handle tickets opened by users. The tools available for the technician and Chat with text, voice and video options are also good differentials.

Inconvénients

the price a little high compared to other solutions

Hitesh B.
  • Secteur d'activité : Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant Essai gratuit

Zoho assist as Server access tool for outsourced/external IT

Publié le 11/05/2022

Excellent product, would recommend this over traditional remote access tools replacement in enterprise environment.

Avantages

Session recording on cloud with adjustable quality & session logging is a very good feature.

Inconvénients

Control factor is slightly limited , I was not able to add allow prompt for selective unattended users .For this I have to select emote support or enable this for all users.

TeamViewer et ManageEngine Remote Access Plus

Pourquoi passer à Zoho Assist

Fulfill requirement with option to select only required components in product at lesser price point.
Lance M.
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 1 à 5 mois

so easy to deploy and use Unattended Access

Publié le 12/05/2022

We are a retailer and occasionally need to support sales associates that are struggling with a transaction or some other aspect of their work.

Avantages

Wow such a seamless experience! It was so easy to deploy and so easy to connect. I like that the free plan allows up to 5 unattended computers. The paid plans for more computers seem very fairly priced and I will upgrade when needed.

Inconvénients

I did not find anything not to like, especially since I'm currently on the free plan.

Darshan S.
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great remote access / remote support software

Publié le 27/05/2022

Avantages

The ease of use and ease of set up definitely made it the best option - no lag between connections and a stable connection every single time, even when using with weak wifi / data connections. The mobile app makes it simple to use, as well as the versatility of the iPhone, iPad, Android (phone and tablet) and PC / Mac apps is phenomenal and the app gets regular updates to address any bugs / introduce new features and stability.

Inconvénients

The file sharing could be improved - i.e. not needing to log into the remote PC to initiate the file transfer.

TeamViewer, Splashtop Business Access et Citrix Workspace

Pourquoi choisir Zoho Assist

Pricing and support as well as ease of ue

TeamViewer et Join.Me
James B.
  • Secteur d'activité : Administration publique

Zoho Assist Unattended Access and Remote Support - a perfect COVID remedy

Publié le 29/03/2021

Avantages

We deployed Zoho Assist Unattended Access and Remote Support in April, 2020 as a means of reducing face-to-face support interactions. We’ve found that not only were our technicians able to avoid excessive COVID exposure inside the office, they were also more productive and able to offer support for issues that we’d previously not had the time to address.
When our primary remote access solution was found to have a serious unpatched security flaw, we deployed Zoho to our remote workers on a temporary basis. The Unattended Access Only technician option allows for virtually unlimited remote users/techs as long as they’re assigned only Unattended Access capabilities. We placed each user’s PC in individual groups, and used those groups to restrict the remote users’ access to only their respective machines.

Inconvénients

The biggest feature missing from the package is true multi-monitor support, an option that has been promised for some time. Yes, you can switch between monitors using a keyboard shortcut or the mouse, but it’s nowhere near as efficient as being able to see both of an end-users monitors and once and interact with both of them at the same time. We hope the beta version of this feature makes it to production soon.

UltraVNC, Webex, Kaseya VSA, ConnectWise Control et TeamViewer
David H.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best remote support software so far.

Publié le 22/02/2021

Overall ease of walking a customer (especially the elderly) to be able to not only connect in the first place, but also complete security checks has been a breeze. We've been able to connect to devices that other techs using other tools have not been able to get a connection to.

Avantages

Far reaching compatibility with devices, both on the tech end and the customer's end. Really easy to set up connections as well.

Inconvénients

Not really a whole lot of cons. Would say graphics if I had to choose something but they have definately made improvements in the recent updates.

Pourquoi choisir Zoho Assist

Needed to be able to support additional device types without having to go through a complicated set up each time we needed to make a connection.

AeroAdmin

Pourquoi passer à Zoho Assist

Ease of use, reputation, and cost. Being able to use the trial sealed the deal as it seamlessly integrated to our support environment.
Jay S.

Great Product

Publié le 09/01/2021

I use this software daily to provide remote computer support to individuals and businesses. Since COVID this type of service is in high demand.

Avantages

There are slightly easier to use products on the market but when I looked at pricing they were approximately 3 or 4 times the price $14 odd dollars a month compared to $52 odd dollars a month. Value for money this product wins hands down. As a sole trader incorporating $14 a month into my fees makes me look a whole lot more competitive to my customers than $52.

Inconvénients

The software sometimes as the customer if the Technician can access their clipboard an excessive amount of times *between 3 and 20 times for one session* - it also asks when you arent even trying to use the clipboard.

This can feel obtrusive and unneccessary.

Pourquoi choisir Zoho Assist

Pricing was the main reason I switched from Teamviewer. Teamviewer is a little easier to walk the customer through installing if they are old or not a very good listener and not very observent. Zoho requires them to look at their downloads (Such as the bottom left hand corner of the browser for Chrome users) and some customers dont know what browser they are using, dont know what I mean when I talk about looking in the bottom left hand corner and dont listen when I tell them to click on that. However - having said all of that the price difference makes that a small obstacle compared to teamviewers quite expensive pricing. The reality is spending an extra 5 minutes to ge the remote software working or spending an extra $40 odd dollars a month to make it easy.

Pourquoi passer à Zoho Assist

This question seems to be requesting the same information as the "why did you make the switch" question. Why did you chose Zoho over another product. Why did you switch to Zoho from another product. Same question same answer.
Roger G.
  • Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Small company internal and clilent IT support

Publié le 09/03/2020

Our business has a small staff and numerous clients worldwide. Clients sometimes need assistance with VPN access and with navigating their Quality Systems. Ad hoc sessions help individuals to recover quickly. Our in-house team sometimes needs assistance with configuration of software, or adding new client access to the servers. I have 3 computers that I use for different tasks. When I'm out of office I use unattended access to securely access the computers in the office.

Avantages

Zoho Assist is simple to use, both for ad hoc sessions and for unattended access. It is easy to send an invitation to clients to almost immediately start a remote session. Likewise, once remote access is setup on a company system I can get to that computer to retrieve data and use software in a flash. And the screen scaling lets me work from systems with vastly different screen resolutions. This is far superior to remote desktop.

Inconvénients

The two factor authentication allows a browser to remember settings. If I'm not careful the accessing computer may remember my credentials and bypass their two factor authentication feature. While this is useful when accessing computers from my in-office workstation, it is not a welcome feature for accessing from a laptop in the field. That is the main reason for wanting MFA and it is far to easy to accidentally bypass.

Frank B.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Zoho Assist Is A Great Replacement for LogMeIn Central, LogMeIn Pro, and LogMeIn Rescue

Publié le 29/10/2019

It has been great. I had heard of them previously but never paid much attention to them. But they have a SHOCKINGLY comprehensive product offering between Zoho and ManageEngine. Working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been a delight. He communicates very clearly and he delivers on his promises. In fact, that whole team has gone out of their way to help me understand the product and the feature pipeline. I trust this company.

Avantages

I find the company behind the software to be the best thing about it. Specific to the software, I find the the Remote access and Unattended Access software to be a solid all purpose offering. But after many years of sudden price hikes and random product changes at LogMeIn ... I have learned that good software means nothing when the company behind it isn't a reliable partner. Zoho is a company that is more focused on the customer than the shareholders. And that's the kinda company that makes a good partner. Consider then company you're getting into business with ... that's at least as important as the product features.

Inconvénients

My only two concerns were them being available during West Coast business hours and the lack of the ability to store computer login credentials (which will be coming soon in the next update) so I don't have to remember hundreds of complex passwords when the remote computer is locked

Pourquoi choisir Zoho Assist

LogMeIn raised their prices ... again. And they changed the structure of their product offering ... again. I can not build a business if the products I rely upon are constantly undergoing major price increases and feature changes. Plus the folks a LogMeIn are very adversarial. You know what I mean if you've ever been a LogMeIn customer and if not, hopefully you never learn.

Central

Pourquoi passer à Zoho Assist

Zoho offered MUCH better support for the iPhone in combination with better pricing. A lot of my work is done from my mobile device. I also prefer the no frills one-click quick access to the key features.
Benjamin L.
  • Secteur d'activité : Jeux d’argent et casinos
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501-1 000 employés

Really Easy Setup

Publié le 21/10/2019

We needed something to gain unattended access to our PCs and Servers. It was a really easy setup process and had devices ready to login within minutes. They also have a chat feature which allows you to speak with technical support within minutes.

Avantages

There are so many great features of Zoho Assist. The unattended support feature saves so much time in the troubleshooting process. It is fast and haven't had any issues with performance. I also really like the fact that when you delete a device, the software deletes itself from the device automatically. The setup was really easy and the chat feature in the admin portal, I was able to get technical support within a few minutes the times that I did have questions. I would recommend this to anyone who needs unattended remote access to the network environment.

Inconvénients

I haven't seen any cons. It is really fast connection and especially convenient that it is unattended remote support so I can login without needing confirmation from the end user, this saves so much time in the troubleshooting process. A suggestion would be add features that would allow the admin to see information without having to log into the PC, such as disk space, memory / CPU usage, last time rebooted.

Ted T.
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications

Is Zoho Assist

Publié le 08/04/2021

Avantages

The flexibility of licensing for unattended or by support person is what attracted us to the ZohoAssist solution. For liability reasons we have a balance of unattended stations and support person licensing. Company owned remote machines for unattended and support person licensing for non-company machines. This forces the acknowledgement of allowing support in by starting the support session.

Inconvénients

One item that we find cumbersome is modify station properties like changing the name of the machine in unattended stations. It has to be modified from a different area and is not intuitive. I suggest adding a link in the system properties to allow modifying the system name.

Join.Me

Pourquoi choisir Zoho Assist

LogMeIn forced a premium suite that was not needed and hiked the price up by double.

Logiciel antérieur

Pro

Pourquoi passer à Zoho Assist

Previous history with ManageEngine products like Desktop Central. Also because it is a cost effective solution.
Shaun D.
  • Secteur d'activité : Automobile

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Extremely useful and easy to use

Publié le 09/12/2021

This is one of our strongest support enhancements in our portfolio. Naturally, with the exponential increase in remote work since 2020, this tool "paid for itself" within the first few months of use.
It is preferred over Teamviewer based on price and features. Same capabilities, better pricing, more integration with our other systems.

Avantages

Zoho Assist integrates with our Zoho-powered ServiceDeskPlus. From our ticketing system, we can start remote support sessions affiliated with a specific ticket.

Inconvénients

The SDP-integrated aspect doesn't seem to recognize our paid subscription, and sometimes limits features that would normally be available if the connection were started from the ZAssist desktop app.

Pourquoi choisir Zoho Assist

License expired. Teamviewer was too expensive.

Pourquoi passer à Zoho Assist

Teamviewer was too expensive.
Lance T.

Best intermediate software

Publié le 27/10/2021

MSP using Zoho for customers who don't need full managed services. T and M customers

Avantages

Remote access on any machine relatively easy to use. Pricing was in line with other tiered remote access platforms and much cheaper than previous models

Inconvénients

The loading process can be challenging compared to upper tiered softwares but the pricing and use have made Zoho our choice. The new pop ups during silent install were challenging versus previous installation methods but was worked out.

TeamViewer, SolarWinds Service Desk, Kaseya VSA et AnyDesk

Pourquoi choisir Zoho Assist

Pricing and Zoho is a better product

Join.Me

Pourquoi passer à Zoho Assist

Pricing and functionality were better with Zoho
Omer C.
  • Secteur d'activité : Informatique et sécurité réseau
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

My Review of ZohoAssit

Publié le 30/10/2019

Seeing the problem is often the fastest and easiest way to find solutions. By offer the tools such as dual screen view, Ctrl Alt Del, and a easy method to get client to give access ti remote assist make my job easier and permits me to make more revenue to pay for it. Hopeful clients will appreciate this long distance tech experience.

Avantages

I am a computer/network troubleshooter. My job is to effectively diagnose problems in a minimal time frame. Offering tools such as reboot in safe mode, shutdown and lock screen, cmd prompt, control panel, computer management, device manger and event viewer save me time. I also look in reducing my cost and using software that is more affordable, so I can offer the client a better service for the cost.

Inconvénients

I dislike the reduction services when I may need in Unattended access. I am wiling to pay for the professional version at extra cost but I sometime rely on the unattended for a nagging problem. I do not require 25 license, but maybe 5 with full professional functionality.

Cost and quick tools.

Cost
Rica mae D.

Zoho Assist Review

Publié le 28/07/2021

Avantages

I've been using a lot of remote tools throughout my career and Zoho assist has been my favorite so far. Zoho stands out to other app because of its versatility, I can use it anywhere I like, I can use to my desktop, laptop, and even on my mobile phone which makes it much easier for me to handle user concerns. Great features such as unattended access, live chat, file transfer/sharing and troubleshooting tools makes it a top remote solution for you.

Inconvénients

Didn't have anything to dislike about the app, customer support are also reliable and they act fast enough to make the most assistance I needed.

AnyDesk et GoToAssist
Brandon H.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best ROI purchase I have made in a long time.

Publié le 04/12/2019

I have already recommended this program to friends who are in the IT industry

Avantages

How I can easily control devices from my mobile device as well as my laptop.
The unattended access is very seamless.
The links for attended access are very user friendly, and the ability to actually interact with admin prompts via the new Service Permission feature that was recently rolled really makes it seamless after initiating connection with my users. The less they need to do and the more I can - that's a win for anyone experiencing an IT issue!

Inconvénients

I wish it would automatically fill my monitors upon connection when it detects that the user has more than one monitor.
It would be nice if the actions or tasks I choose to add to a remote session in notes; could be automatically synced and added to the spiceworks ticket I am working with them.
If I could initiate a remote access session from my spiceworks helpdesk; and have it pickup the user and tie the notes into the ticket.. that would be amazing! but either way this is an Amazing product for the cost!! I have already recommended this program to friends who are in the IT industry.

ConnectWise Automate

Pourquoi passer à Zoho Assist

Support offered combined with a low monthly price, great features and attention to detail on the part of the development team, good community within Spiceworks and compatibility that I foresee becoming more integrated and even more improved. I like how Zoho constantly works to improve their products even more and actually listen to feedback, hence why I am leaving this =) Keep up the great work Guys and Gals! We appreciate you!
Tyler F.
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

Reliable, Easy To Use Remote Support Tool

Publié le 27/04/2020

Our agents have found it to be reliable, easy to use, and supported clients have also found it easy to work with. Our technical support capabilities have been greatly amplified by using this tool.

Avantages

We've had a great experience with Zoho Assist. One of the best things about the software is the speed to which a client can be invited to a session - in the agent portal, one click creates a session, another click invites the user, done. A small client software download is involved, but this has not been an issue for any of the remote sessions we have conducted. We have also not had any installation issues with the remote client software on customer machines. We also appreciate how cross-platform the Zoho Assist tool is, so that it works on any machine our customers are using. The remote desktop experience is reliable, operates with minimal lag, and automatically reconnects if any bandwidth interruptions occur. Ability to conduct sessions via mobile device is also useful.

Inconvénients

Very little that we did not like about the software. We have not experienced any crashes, installation issues, or incompatibility issues (both agent and supported client can be on any device). We cannot recall any service outages.

Pourquoi passer à Zoho Assist

Inexpensive and simple to use, quick to deploy, small client download size