343 avis

Zoho Assist

Assistance à distance instantanée. Accès à distance sans surveillance.

4,6 /5 (343 avis) Donnez votre avis !
Note globale

Zoho Assist Review

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 27/08/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I use ZOHO to remote access clients servers, networks Computers ect. I had used another product of years and this is by far the one I will stay with.

Avantages

Very easy to set up, Unattended deployment was very easy.
With Chrome anywhere, I am my ZOHO Assist is accessible. I also have a link on my web site for my clients to gain ease of access.

Inconvénients

Only one con I have to log in almost every visit and it sees me as a trail user I just have to wait a bit for my account to be loaded. Current users should have their own portal separate from a trail user.

Roger G.
Secteur d'activité: Conseil en gestion
Traduire en français

Small company internal and clilent IT support

Publié le 09/03/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Our business has a small staff and numerous clients worldwide. Clients sometimes need assistance with VPN access and with navigating their Quality Systems. Ad hoc sessions help individuals to recover quickly. Our in-house team sometimes needs assistance with configuration of software, or adding new client access to the servers. I have 3 computers that I use for different tasks. When I'm out of office I use unattended access to securely access the computers in the office.

Avantages

Zoho Assist is simple to use, both for ad hoc sessions and for unattended access. It is easy to send an invitation to clients to almost immediately start a remote session. Likewise, once remote access is setup on a company system I can get to that computer to retrieve data and use software in a flash. And the screen scaling lets me work from systems with vastly different screen resolutions. This is far superior to remote desktop.

Inconvénients

The two factor authentication allows a browser to remember settings. If I'm not careful the accessing computer may remember my credentials and bypass their two factor authentication feature. While this is useful when accessing computers from my in-office workstation, it is not a welcome feature for accessing from a laptop in the field. That is the main reason for wanting MFA and it is far to easy to accidentally bypass.

Eoin G.
Secteur d'activité: Santé, bien-être et fitness
Traduire en français

Great remote connection software with multiple level account options

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 27/07/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We use Zoho Assist primarily for training our new clients on our software as part of our on-boarding process. Zoho Assist has easily connected to windows and apple/mac machines and really help us better understand how our providers were interacting with the software. I'd like to see a level of use between business and enterprise or have the ability to "choose" the features I want to use/pay for kind of like a la carte pricing.

Avantages

The ability to easily and quickly connect to a remote user's machine. The ease of setup (except Apple products).

Inconvénients

The quality of the connection can severely affect usability. I'd like the option to connect to the remote machine to "watch", but have to "Press a button" to turn on my ability to interact directly with the machine.

Thomas A.
Traduire en français

Just about the worst support software I have ever had the misfortune of using

Publié le 26/07/2016
Provenance de l'avis : GetApp

Based in a rural location, I have been providing technical support to my clients for over 10 years now. Having initially used pCAnywhere, I quickly switched to a SaaS solution from Citrix which worked tremendously well at a price and offered fantastic features. I begun to investigate alternatives some 3 years ago and came across the Zoho offering and registered as a Beta user on the understanding that the software may be problematic. It was fantastic and so when the Beta test finished I subscribed to their offering. Since then things have gone downhill from the deletion of all my unattended machines (with the embarrassment of asking clients to help me reinstall the software). I am currently experiencing a whole range of issues that affect about 50% of all my remote sessions; as a small business this is a disaster - I am unable to provide satisfactory service to my customers which is compromising my reputation. To be fair, they do fix issues when I complain, but it is often "we found some issue and moved you onto another server..." and then more issues crop-up.

Inexpensive, Reasonable Customer support
Attended system is okay

Inconvénients

Keyboard on iPad pro does not work (on screen keyboard does)
Was advised to stop using Chrome extension (which I liked) and use the desktop app instead. The desktop app is about as stable as Homer Simpson after a donut and beer binge.
Desktop app require frequent restarting.
Sessions abruptly finish and impossible to reconnect without asking client to reboot their machine (and this does not always work).
Unattended component is diabolical

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 1.0/10

Tyler F.
Secteur d'activité: Logiciels

Reliable, Easy To Use Remote Support Tool

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 27/04/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Our agents have found it to be reliable, easy to use, and supported clients have also found it easy to work with. Our technical support capabilities have been greatly amplified by using this tool.

Avantages

We've had a great experience with Zoho Assist. One of the best things about the software is the speed to which a client can be invited to a session - in the agent portal, one click creates a session, another click invites the user, done. A small client software download is involved, but this has not been an issue for any of the remote sessions we have conducted. We have also not had any installation issues with the remote client software on customer machines. We also appreciate how cross-platform the Zoho Assist tool is, so that it works on any machine our customers are using. The remote desktop experience is reliable, operates with minimal lag, and automatically reconnects if any bandwidth interruptions occur. Ability to conduct sessions via mobile device is also useful.

Inconvénients

Very little that we did not like about the software. We have not experienced any crashes, installation issues, or incompatibility issues (both agent and supported client can be on any device). We cannot recall any service outages.

Benjamin L.
Secteur d'activité: Jeux d’argent et casinos
Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés

Really Easy Setup

Publié le 21/10/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We needed something to gain unattended access to our PCs and Servers. It was a really easy setup process and had devices ready to login within minutes. They also have a chat feature which allows you to speak with technical support within minutes.

Avantages

There are so many great features of Zoho Assist. The unattended support feature saves so much time in the troubleshooting process. It is fast and haven't had any issues with performance. I also really like the fact that when you delete a device, the software deletes itself from the device automatically. The setup was really easy and the chat feature in the admin portal, I was able to get technical support within a few minutes the times that I did have questions. I would recommend this to anyone who needs unattended remote access to the network environment.

Inconvénients

I haven't seen any cons. It is really fast connection and especially convenient that it is unattended remote support so I can login without needing confirmation from the end user, this saves so much time in the troubleshooting process. A suggestion would be add features that would allow the admin to see information without having to log into the PC, such as disk space, memory / CPU usage, last time rebooted.

Christian V.
Secteur d'activité: Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique

Excellent Desktop Sharing

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant Essai gratuit
Publié le 20/01/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Helping people who are computer illiterate is VERY difficult; they can barely find the taskbar, so if they cannot have a simple, consistent way to activate their remote client, you are done before you start. And they say "see here?" which is impossible since you cannot see their remote cursor in other applications. I have had virtually no problems with Zoho Assist. The only thing is if I hit 'escape' key on my end, it dumps me out of full screen to windowed in the chrome browser. Not sure how to keep in full screen mode.

Avantages

Accurate, no glitches, ability to see remote cursor, easy for non-computer literate person to connect (I used the widget placed on my website)

Inconvénients

Hitting escape forced departure from full screen mode to windowed. Worry about when/how much they will start charging for this excellent software.

Tim B.

Excellent Product

Publié le 26/11/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Our clients love Zoho Assist. Excellent product.

Avantages

Zoho Assist is quick. Very quick. I used a competitor's service before switching to Zoho Assist and this product works so well and gets me online with the client's computer quickly and efficiently.

Inconvénients

I wish I had someone to talk with on the phone for support. I at times have a question and just want a quick response.

John G.
Traduire en français

Best, all in one, one brand does it all for a new, small business solution available

Publié le 26/10/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We use a wide variety of their solutions to cover each need we have and it works for all platforms needed. So far, Zoho has been the perfect fit for our company in every aspect, remote software, ticketing system, managing receipts, financing, invoicing, it all works.

Avantages

There is a solution for every aspect to help get the business going for every solution that works on any platform needed. Phones, servers, desktops, Apple, everything. And everything integrates from each solution very well

Inconvénients

There isn't anything I like least. What I can say as a con is only that if I need a top solution, then of course there are solutions a little more detailed or specific. But not remotely close to the price or flexibility of Zoho.

Erick V.
Secteur d'activité: Automobile
Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés

Great Remoting Tool

Publié le 16/04/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Great experience so far, definitely I recommend the tool

Avantages

The most important feature for my HelpDesk Department is that when you are trying to remote a client computer, you should be able to enter admin passwords for elevated tasks, and this tool is perfect for that.

Inconvénients

At the beginning is not that friendly. You have to start session as admin and them send to the user a link to connect to their devices.

Frank B.
Traduire en français

Zoho Assist Is A Great Replacement for LogMeIn Central, LogMeIn Pro, and LogMeIn Rescue

Publié le 29/10/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

It has been great. I had heard of them previously but never paid much attention to them. But they have a SHOCKINGLY comprehensive product offering between Zoho and ManageEngine. Working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been a delight. He communicates very clearly and he delivers on his promises. In fact, that whole team has gone out of their way to help me understand the product and the feature pipeline. I trust this company.

Avantages

I find the company behind the software to be the best thing about it. Specific to the software, I find the the Remote access and Unattended Access software to be a solid all purpose offering. But after many years of sudden price hikes and random product changes at LogMeIn ... I have learned that good software means nothing when the company behind it isn't a reliable partner. Zoho is a company that is more focused on the customer than the shareholders. And that's the kinda company that makes a good partner. Consider then company you're getting into business with ... that's at least as important as the product features.

Inconvénients

My only two concerns were them being available during West Coast business hours and the lack of the ability to store computer login credentials (which will be coming soon in the next update) so I don't have to remember hundreds of complex passwords when the remote computer is locked

Omer C.
Secteur d'activité: Informatique et sécurité réseau

My Review of ZohoAssit

Publié le 30/10/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Seeing the problem is often the fastest and easiest way to find solutions. By offer the tools such as dual screen view, Ctrl Alt Del, and a easy method to get client to give access ti remote assist make my job easier and permits me to make more revenue to pay for it. Hopeful clients will appreciate this long distance tech experience.

Avantages

I am a computer/network troubleshooter. My job is to effectively diagnose problems in a minimal time frame. Offering tools such as reboot in safe mode, shutdown and lock screen, cmd prompt, control panel, computer management, device manger and event viewer save me time. I also look in reducing my cost and using software that is more affordable, so I can offer the client a better service for the cost.

Inconvénients

I dislike the reduction services when I may need in Unattended access. I am wiling to pay for the professional version at extra cost but I sometime rely on the unattended for a nagging problem. I do not require 25 license, but maybe 5 with full professional functionality.

Brandon H.
Secteur d'activité: Construction
Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés
Traduire en français

Best ROI purchase I have made in a long time.

Publié le 04/12/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I have already recommended this program to friends who are in the IT industry

Avantages

How I can easily control devices from my mobile device as well as my laptop.
The unattended access is very seamless.
The links for attended access are very user friendly, and the ability to actually interact with admin prompts via the new Service Permission feature that was recently rolled really makes it seamless after initiating connection with my users. The less they need to do and the more I can - that's a win for anyone experiencing an IT issue!

Inconvénients

I wish it would automatically fill my monitors upon connection when it detects that the user has more than one monitor.
It would be nice if the actions or tasks I choose to add to a remote session in notes; could be automatically synced and added to the spiceworks ticket I am working with them.
If I could initiate a remote access session from my spiceworks helpdesk; and have it pickup the user and tie the notes into the ticket.. that would be amazing! but either way this is an Amazing product for the cost!! I have already recommended this program to friends who are in the IT industry.

Ryan W.
Secteur d'activité: Production alimentaire
Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés

Affordable Remote Support with Included Deployment Tool

Publié le 02/08/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Connectwise Control (Formerly ScreenConnect) has similar features, but lacks a tool to deploy. This platform has a built in deployment that uses psexec and requires virtually ZERO configuration. Just input the domain, domain admin creds, and deploy to the PCs you want!

PDQDeploy is a paid solution to this issue, and I'm not aware of a competitor that has this built in.

Avantages

- Cost is far lower than most competitors.
- Free deployment tool
- Fast connection
- Windows Application (for tech and user)
- iOS and Android App (for tech and user)
- Clipboard support, admin tools, and shortcuts to open many useful programs (event viewer, cmd, etc.)
- Remote Support (non unattended access) is easy to setup and easy for users to understand
- Inherent support of UAC in support - competitors lack this ability

Inconvénients

- Browser-agent speed is not as fast as competition.

Chris E.
Traduire en français

Zoho Assist is easy, powerful, and cost effective

Publié le 19/11/2019

Avantages

The cost to use Zoho Assist is what drew me to the product. The ease of use and powerful options of Zoho Assist is what keeps me using it.

Inconvénients

Cons? Some of my clients already have remote assistance software installed that is not Zoho Assist. I then have to "sell" them on why they should allow me to install yet another piece of software on their machine(s). This can't be avoided and you should always be ready to address this accordingly.

Todd C.

Zoho Assist

Publié le 17/09/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I am able to solve issues for customers with a remote session quickly versus going onsite reducing time that their computer is down and maximizing profit saving on travel.

Avantages

Price- I have used many products in the past this one is the most affordable with some of the features like mobile devices that most others charge as an add on. Zoho assist has those features included in the price.

Ease of use- I was able to start using and connecting to computers in about 20 minutes.

Inconvénients

Remote reboot- This feature hasn't always worked for me I have had to reestablish the session to continue after a reboot.

Jayant L.
Traduire en français

A great tool for distributed teams

Publié le 18/10/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We have a geographically distributed team, in addition to which the ability to work from home aligns with our BCP. In such a scenario providing support with a lean team is easier when we have the right tools.

Avantages

Getting remote support is simple for the end user as it is as simple as clicking on a link.
Zoho's reputation and antecedents dispel any fear that the end user has about security

Inconvénients

The integration with Desk is not as seamless as I would have liked it to be.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 8.0/10

Roberto G.
Secteur d'activité: Télécommunications
Traduire en français

The best option in the market

Publié le 07/10/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Zoho has the features that we were looking for for the right price. After a 2 week trial in witch we've contacted Zoho Support we were sure that this platform is the right one for us.

Amazing software and support!!!

Avantages

This software is one of the best that I found on the market, it has all the important features so you can give your customers a professional support. The price/features ratio is the best!!!

The most important features for us were the branding and widget, this give our company a big enterprise feel and look.

Inconvénients

In our case our support guys work in teams (one works even days the other on odd days) so with one license could work both but this isn't possible with Zoho because the license is assigned to each person.

I think that you can have many licenses viable to your team so they use them as needed, and obviously your team sessions couldn't exceed you license number. This could help a lot of companies like ours.

Lorraine P.
Traduire en français

I was looking for a new software and I was happy to find Zoho

Publié le 10/08/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Very easy to use and easy for my customer to join. I like the fact that we have a free version so we can test it before buying.
I first start to use it by Spicework in witch we manage our tickets

Avantages

I like the fact that we can send by email the link to the customer
The fact that we can control multiple device type
The fact that we have a history

Inconvénients

We have to register each non-assist computer

Alex G.

Switched from LogMeIn Central and never looked back

Publié le 25/08/2019

Avantages

The software just works, no issues installing it and it's easy to use.
Was an easy migration from LogMeIn that I have been using for over 5 years, but since they double the price of their software every year, Zoho Assist was an easy choice and economical one at that as well

Inconvénients

Noting really, software works great. The feature set is good. There is just getting used to it after using another software for over 5 years but overall very happy

Utilisateur vérifié
Traduire en français

Functions well remotely, but as a primary remote management tool can be lacking.

Publié le 19/02/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall my colleagues and I are happy with the software. We find that it is useful as a means to get any non-administrator tasks out of the way which typically means most support can be done on it, but we much prefer other more fine-tuned software to meet our needs. Overall - It's good to use for brief support technical questions, other than that we use beefier software.

Avantages

Zoho assist is great for mobile platforms. I can use it on the go from mobile platforms as it is web-based. You can function on pretty much any internet speeds with the interchangeable quality settings going as low as 25%! Hugely useful in regards to portability.

Inconvénients

When not working on a mobile platform the assist software can be a bit of a pain - keyboard shortcuts, for the most part, don't work, and the user will find themself alt-tabbing out of the browser window repeatedly, being unsure that their text copied from the local machine to the remote machine will even go through... It's a bit of teething when pretty much every other bit of remote support software has these functions, but it's the price you pay when it is web-based rather than software-based!

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 7.0/10

Eric C.
Traduire en français

Finally: Affordable, well-done remote access software

Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 02/04/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Pricing plan is perfect for me. Product works better than other remote support products I have used in the past, and Zoho has excellent customer service.

Avantages

Years ago, I purchased the small business edition of Teamviewer when version 10 was released. But as any Teamviewer user knows, every time they come out with a new version, you deal with constant compatibility headaches. I found myself constantly uninstalling new versions and installing old versions so that my clients would remain compatible. Then one day a vendor had to connect to MY computer to offer remote support. He was using a newer version so I had to uninstall my old license just so I could temporarily install the newer version, so that he could connect. This back and forth is an unnecessary headache. Then Teamviewer switched to a subscription-only model with a pricing model that is out of my budget. While searching for an alternative I came across Zoho Assist. Zoho offers many products and they have a good reputation so I figured I would try it out. Within 7 days I made up my mind and purchased the full year. Zoho Assist is easy to set up, easy to use and has worked consistently for me. I had a small issue (more of a wish list request) during my trial. To my surprise, Zoho support replied back and within 2 days my issue was resolved. Now THAT is some great customer support! I'm hooked on Zoho Assist and would recommend it to anyone looking for a secure, affordable remote support solution.

A few (minor) things:

1. The pricing model is confusing to me. They have a 'Remote Support' plan and an 'Unattended Access' plan. Why can't I have both (like all of the other remote apps). I suppose I could just buy two subscriptions? When chatting with Zoho sales, they tell me unattended access is NOT included with remote support. But during my trial of Remote Support I noticed with the Remote Support plan I can enable remote access. It's confusing. I think Zoho should just combine both products and call it a day.

2. Occasionally the app logs me out and I have to generate a new two-factor authentication application password. It may be something I am doing by mistake but I haven't figured it out yet.

John L.
Secteur d'activité: Vente au détail
Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés

Zoho Assist Rocks!

Publié le 05/11/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The entire team loves Zoho Assist so much so that TeamViewer has been quickly forgotten.

Avantages

I love the unlimited technicians licensing model for unattended access to our computers. Beats having TeamViewer hands down.

Inconvénients

Copy paste and file transfer could be better.

Shane H.
Secteur d'activité: Services d'information

Inexpensive and capable

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 31/07/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Any issues have been responded to well, the price is not over the top like others and it does the job. It is not flashy or fancy, but it is capable nad does what you need it to do. A solid performer.

Avantages

Zoho Assist mostly does exactly what you want it to do. It allows remote support, rebooting, reboot into safemode (paid), client remote support nad sharing help screens with others.

Inconvénients

It is not quite as smooth as Teamviewer or Microsoft RDP. I wouldn't use it as a remote desktop service for all day working but it is perfect for remote support.

Colin M.
Secteur d'activité: Réseaux informatiques

Zoho Assist - Essential Tool for Support Technician's Toolkit

Publié le 14/01/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Zoho Assist is a great way to provide remote technical support and one on one instruction/training with users. We've yet to find a Windows PC it doesn't work with and it doesn't seem to have any issues working through firewalls.

Overall a great timesaver that just works as it should.

- Zoho Assist runs in a browser - no extra software to deploy
- Simple invite process; difficult for users to get lost
- Gets through every firewall we've tried it on
- IM chat with user means easy to update with progress and ask questions during remote session
- Ability to deploy and configure unattended access sessions

Inconvénients

- Not many customisation options when embedding support requests to a web page, but this is a minor issue
- The free version lacks a few features (like file transfers); get the paid version

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 8.0/10