375 avis

Zoho Assist

Assistance à distance instantanée. Accès à distance sans surveillance.

4,6 /5 (375 avis) Donnez votre avis !
Note globale

Zoho Assist Review

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 27/08/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I use ZOHO to remote access clients servers, networks Computers ect. I had used another product of years and this is by far the one I will stay with.

Avantages

Very easy to set up, Unattended deployment was very easy.
With Chrome anywhere, I am my ZOHO Assist is accessible. I also have a link on my web site for my clients to gain ease of access.

Inconvénients

Only one con I have to log in almost every visit and it sees me as a trail user I just have to wait a bit for my account to be loaded. Current users should have their own portal separate from a trail user.

Jay S.
Secteur d'activité: Construction

Great Product

Publié le 09/01/2021
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I use this software daily to provide remote computer support to individuals and businesses. Since COVID this type of service is in high demand.

Avantages

There are slightly easier to use products on the market but when I looked at pricing they were approximately 3 or 4 times the price $14 odd dollars a month compared to $52 odd dollars a month. Value for money this product wins hands down. As a sole trader incorporating $14 a month into my fees makes me look a whole lot more competitive to my customers than $52.

Inconvénients

The software sometimes as the customer if the Technician can access their clipboard an excessive amount of times *between 3 and 20 times for one session* - it also asks when you arent even trying to use the clipboard.

This can feel obtrusive and unneccessary.

Thomas A.
Traduire en français

Just about the worst support software I have ever had the misfortune of using

Publié le 26/07/2016
Provenance de l'avis : GetApp

Based in a rural location, I have been providing technical support to my clients for over 10 years now. Having initially used pCAnywhere, I quickly switched to a SaaS solution from Citrix which worked tremendously well at a price and offered fantastic features. I begun to investigate alternatives some 3 years ago and came across the Zoho offering and registered as a Beta user on the understanding that the software may be problematic. It was fantastic and so when the Beta test finished I subscribed to their offering. Since then things have gone downhill from the deletion of all my unattended machines (with the embarrassment of asking clients to help me reinstall the software). I am currently experiencing a whole range of issues that affect about 50% of all my remote sessions; as a small business this is a disaster - I am unable to provide satisfactory service to my customers which is compromising my reputation. To be fair, they do fix issues when I complain, but it is often "we found some issue and moved you onto another server..." and then more issues crop-up.

Inexpensive, Reasonable Customer support
Attended system is okay

Inconvénients

Keyboard on iPad pro does not work (on screen keyboard does)
Was advised to stop using Chrome extension (which I liked) and use the desktop app instead. The desktop app is about as stable as Homer Simpson after a donut and beer binge.
Desktop app require frequent restarting.
Sessions abruptly finish and impossible to reconnect without asking client to reboot their machine (and this does not always work).
Unattended component is diabolical

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 1.0/10

Sharron F.
Secteur d'activité: Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif
Taille de l'entreprise: 11-50 employés
Traduire en français

Zoho Assist is easy to use and great value for money!

Publié le 01/12/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

It has been very easy to use both for me and the end-users many of whom have no prior digital skills.

Avantages

This software has enabled me to support our clients during a time of great unease, unrest and isolation. I work for a charity and our clients are aged between 50 and 95. In non Covid times I would run face to face classes and support sessions. Zoho Assist is the next best thing to sitting beside them, my clients need a huge amount of support and all of them have been able to use it and connect with me. I have also used it in Training sessions with my colleagues.

Inconvénients

It is a pity that it only allows me to see (and not control) the remote screen when dealing with iPads but I know that is a feature of Apple's security and not something you can change.

Chris G.
Secteur d'activité: Génie civil

Publié le 17/10/2020

Avantages

Easy to setup and connect and the domain deployment is easy to use

Inconvénients

Cant change remote or local resolution,

Phil E.

Zoho Assist Review

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 31/12/2020

Avantages

Where to begin?! I love that Zoho Assist will connect to anything more advanced than a etch-a-sketch - either with full remote control or the ability to remotely view a connected device running a mobile OS. The schedule feature is a real asset, making it easy to work with multiple clients at their convenience. Add to that the web-based admin console, and the light client installer. The whole thing looks like it's been thought through

Inconvénients

The logo and branding integration features are a little rudimentary, but fine for my purposes

Melvin X.
Secteur d'activité: Logiciels

Easy to use Remote Support

Publié le 28/12/2020

Avantages

We like Zoho Assist because it neatly integrates into Zoho Desk, thus making it easy for technicians to start remote support sessions. On the other hand, its really easy for users to run on their machines, saving us time to explain how to download and install. Great tool. We love it!

Inconvénients

We like the tool and we look forward to working with it many years!

Ben T.

A Handy Remote Support Tool

Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 19/10/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Zoho Assist has filled a gap for someone who used to do a lot of remote support but now only needs it on an occasional casual basis. The fact it is free for personal use is great, and the web-based tool is reliable and simple to use.

Avantages

Easy to set up a remote session to assist people using both Mac and Windows. A free version is available for personal use.

Inconvénients

Getting less technically competent users connected to a session can prove challenging. This is usually due to the need to change settings at their end and not really something Zoho has control over.

Erick V.
Secteur d'activité: Automobile
Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés

Great Remoting Tool

Publié le 16/04/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Great experience so far, definitely I recommend the tool

Avantages

The most important feature for my HelpDesk Department is that when you are trying to remote a client computer, you should be able to enter admin passwords for elevated tasks, and this tool is perfect for that.

Inconvénients

At the beginning is not that friendly. You have to start session as admin and them send to the user a link to connect to their devices.

Cherie S.
Secteur d'activité: Collecte de fonds

Excellent Company

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 22/12/2020

Excellent

Avantages

Very easy to use and it always works. I have never had this with any other soft ware I have bought.

Inconvénients

Nothing, everything works so incredibly well.

Roger G.
Secteur d'activité: Conseil en gestion
Traduire en français

Small company internal and clilent IT support

Publié le 09/03/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Our business has a small staff and numerous clients worldwide. Clients sometimes need assistance with VPN access and with navigating their Quality Systems. Ad hoc sessions help individuals to recover quickly. Our in-house team sometimes needs assistance with configuration of software, or adding new client access to the servers. I have 3 computers that I use for different tasks. When I'm out of office I use unattended access to securely access the computers in the office.

Avantages

Zoho Assist is simple to use, both for ad hoc sessions and for unattended access. It is easy to send an invitation to clients to almost immediately start a remote session. Likewise, once remote access is setup on a company system I can get to that computer to retrieve data and use software in a flash. And the screen scaling lets me work from systems with vastly different screen resolutions. This is far superior to remote desktop.

Inconvénients

The two factor authentication allows a browser to remember settings. If I'm not careful the accessing computer may remember my credentials and bypass their two factor authentication feature. While this is useful when accessing computers from my in-office workstation, it is not a welcome feature for accessing from a laptop in the field. That is the main reason for wanting MFA and it is far to easy to accidentally bypass.

Frank B.
Traduire en français

Zoho Assist Is A Great Replacement for LogMeIn Central, LogMeIn Pro, and LogMeIn Rescue

Publié le 29/10/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

It has been great. I had heard of them previously but never paid much attention to them. But they have a SHOCKINGLY comprehensive product offering between Zoho and ManageEngine. Working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been a delight. He communicates very clearly and he delivers on his promises. In fact, that whole team has gone out of their way to help me understand the product and the feature pipeline. I trust this company.

Avantages

I find the company behind the software to be the best thing about it. Specific to the software, I find the the Remote access and Unattended Access software to be a solid all purpose offering. But after many years of sudden price hikes and random product changes at LogMeIn ... I have learned that good software means nothing when the company behind it isn't a reliable partner. Zoho is a company that is more focused on the customer than the shareholders. And that's the kinda company that makes a good partner. Consider then company you're getting into business with ... that's at least as important as the product features.

Inconvénients

My only two concerns were them being available during West Coast business hours and the lack of the ability to store computer login credentials (which will be coming soon in the next update) so I don't have to remember hundreds of complex passwords when the remote computer is locked

Benjamin L.
Secteur d'activité: Jeux d’argent et casinos
Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés

Really Easy Setup

Publié le 21/10/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We needed something to gain unattended access to our PCs and Servers. It was a really easy setup process and had devices ready to login within minutes. They also have a chat feature which allows you to speak with technical support within minutes.

Avantages

There are so many great features of Zoho Assist. The unattended support feature saves so much time in the troubleshooting process. It is fast and haven't had any issues with performance. I also really like the fact that when you delete a device, the software deletes itself from the device automatically. The setup was really easy and the chat feature in the admin portal, I was able to get technical support within a few minutes the times that I did have questions. I would recommend this to anyone who needs unattended remote access to the network environment.

Inconvénients

I haven't seen any cons. It is really fast connection and especially convenient that it is unattended remote support so I can login without needing confirmation from the end user, this saves so much time in the troubleshooting process. A suggestion would be add features that would allow the admin to see information without having to log into the PC, such as disk space, memory / CPU usage, last time rebooted.

Omer C.

My Review of ZohoAssit

Publié le 30/10/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Seeing the problem is often the fastest and easiest way to find solutions. By offer the tools such as dual screen view, Ctrl Alt Del, and a easy method to get client to give access ti remote assist make my job easier and permits me to make more revenue to pay for it. Hopeful clients will appreciate this long distance tech experience.

Avantages

I am a computer/network troubleshooter. My job is to effectively diagnose problems in a minimal time frame. Offering tools such as reboot in safe mode, shutdown and lock screen, cmd prompt, control panel, computer management, device manger and event viewer save me time. I also look in reducing my cost and using software that is more affordable, so I can offer the client a better service for the cost.

Inconvénients

I dislike the reduction services when I may need in Unattended access. I am wiling to pay for the professional version at extra cost but I sometime rely on the unattended for a nagging problem. I do not require 25 license, but maybe 5 with full professional functionality.

Brandon H.
Secteur d'activité: Construction
Traduire en français

Best ROI purchase I have made in a long time.

Publié le 04/12/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I have already recommended this program to friends who are in the IT industry

Avantages

How I can easily control devices from my mobile device as well as my laptop.
The unattended access is very seamless.
The links for attended access are very user friendly, and the ability to actually interact with admin prompts via the new Service Permission feature that was recently rolled really makes it seamless after initiating connection with my users. The less they need to do and the more I can - that's a win for anyone experiencing an IT issue!

Inconvénients

I wish it would automatically fill my monitors upon connection when it detects that the user has more than one monitor.
It would be nice if the actions or tasks I choose to add to a remote session in notes; could be automatically synced and added to the spiceworks ticket I am working with them.
If I could initiate a remote access session from my spiceworks helpdesk; and have it pickup the user and tie the notes into the ticket.. that would be amazing! but either way this is an Amazing product for the cost!! I have already recommended this program to friends who are in the IT industry.

Tyler F.
Secteur d'activité: Logiciels

Reliable, Easy To Use Remote Support Tool

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 27/04/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Our agents have found it to be reliable, easy to use, and supported clients have also found it easy to work with. Our technical support capabilities have been greatly amplified by using this tool.

Avantages

We've had a great experience with Zoho Assist. One of the best things about the software is the speed to which a client can be invited to a session - in the agent portal, one click creates a session, another click invites the user, done. A small client software download is involved, but this has not been an issue for any of the remote sessions we have conducted. We have also not had any installation issues with the remote client software on customer machines. We also appreciate how cross-platform the Zoho Assist tool is, so that it works on any machine our customers are using. The remote desktop experience is reliable, operates with minimal lag, and automatically reconnects if any bandwidth interruptions occur. Ability to conduct sessions via mobile device is also useful.

Inconvénients

Very little that we did not like about the software. We have not experienced any crashes, installation issues, or incompatibility issues (both agent and supported client can be on any device). We cannot recall any service outages.

Eoin G.
Secteur d'activité: Santé, bien-être et fitness
Traduire en français

Great remote connection software with multiple level account options

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 27/07/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We use Zoho Assist primarily for training our new clients on our software as part of our on-boarding process. Zoho Assist has easily connected to windows and apple/mac machines and really help us better understand how our providers were interacting with the software. I'd like to see a level of use between business and enterprise or have the ability to "choose" the features I want to use/pay for kind of like a la carte pricing.

Avantages

The ability to easily and quickly connect to a remote user's machine. The ease of setup (except Apple products).

Inconvénients

The quality of the connection can severely affect usability. I'd like the option to connect to the remote machine to "watch", but have to "Press a button" to turn on my ability to interact directly with the machine.

Ryan W.
Secteur d'activité: Production alimentaire

Affordable Remote Support with Included Deployment Tool

Publié le 02/08/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Connectwise Control (Formerly ScreenConnect) has similar features, but lacks a tool to deploy. This platform has a built in deployment that uses psexec and requires virtually ZERO configuration. Just input the domain, domain admin creds, and deploy to the PCs you want!

PDQDeploy is a paid solution to this issue, and I'm not aware of a competitor that has this built in.

Avantages

- Cost is far lower than most competitors.
- Free deployment tool
- Fast connection
- Windows Application (for tech and user)
- iOS and Android App (for tech and user)
- Clipboard support, admin tools, and shortcuts to open many useful programs (event viewer, cmd, etc.)
- Remote Support (non unattended access) is easy to setup and easy for users to understand
- Inherent support of UAC in support - competitors lack this ability

Inconvénients

- Browser-agent speed is not as fast as competition.

Christian V.
Secteur d'activité: Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique

Excellent Desktop Sharing

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant Essai gratuit
Publié le 20/01/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Helping people who are computer illiterate is VERY difficult; they can barely find the taskbar, so if they cannot have a simple, consistent way to activate their remote client, you are done before you start. And they say "see here?" which is impossible since you cannot see their remote cursor in other applications. I have had virtually no problems with Zoho Assist. The only thing is if I hit 'escape' key on my end, it dumps me out of full screen to windowed in the chrome browser. Not sure how to keep in full screen mode.

Avantages

Accurate, no glitches, ability to see remote cursor, easy for non-computer literate person to connect (I used the widget placed on my website)

Inconvénients

Hitting escape forced departure from full screen mode to windowed. Worry about when/how much they will start charging for this excellent software.

Chris E.
Traduire en français

Zoho Assist is easy, powerful, and cost effective

Publié le 19/11/2019

Avantages

The cost to use Zoho Assist is what drew me to the product. The ease of use and powerful options of Zoho Assist is what keeps me using it.

Inconvénients

Cons? Some of my clients already have remote assistance software installed that is not Zoho Assist. I then have to "sell" them on why they should allow me to install yet another piece of software on their machine(s). This can't be avoided and you should always be ready to address this accordingly.

Todd C.

Publié le 17/09/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I am able to solve issues for customers with a remote session quickly versus going onsite reducing time that their computer is down and maximizing profit saving on travel.

Avantages

Price- I have used many products in the past this one is the most affordable with some of the features like mobile devices that most others charge as an add on. Zoho assist has those features included in the price.

Ease of use- I was able to start using and connecting to computers in about 20 minutes.

Inconvénients

Remote reboot- This feature hasn't always worked for me I have had to reestablish the session to continue after a reboot.

Tim B.

Excellent Product

Publié le 26/11/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Our clients love Zoho Assist. Excellent product.

Avantages

Zoho Assist is quick. Very quick. I used a competitor's service before switching to Zoho Assist and this product works so well and gets me online with the client's computer quickly and efficiently.

Inconvénients

I wish I had someone to talk with on the phone for support. I at times have a question and just want a quick response.

Jayant L.
Taille de l'entreprise: 11-50 employés
Traduire en français

A great tool for distributed teams

Publié le 18/10/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We have a geographically distributed team, in addition to which the ability to work from home aligns with our BCP. In such a scenario providing support with a lean team is easier when we have the right tools.

Avantages

Getting remote support is simple for the end user as it is as simple as clicking on a link.
Zoho's reputation and antecedents dispel any fear that the end user has about security

Inconvénients

The integration with Desk is not as seamless as I would have liked it to be.

Roberto G.
Secteur d'activité: Télécommunications
Traduire en français

The best option in the market

Publié le 07/10/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Zoho has the features that we were looking for for the right price. After a 2 week trial in witch we've contacted Zoho Support we were sure that this platform is the right one for us.

Amazing software and support!!!

Avantages

This software is one of the best that I found on the market, it has all the important features so you can give your customers a professional support. The price/features ratio is the best!!!

The most important features for us were the branding and widget, this give our company a big enterprise feel and look.

Inconvénients

In our case our support guys work in teams (one works even days the other on odd days) so with one license could work both but this isn't possible with Zoho because the license is assigned to each person.

I think that you can have many licenses viable to your team so they use them as needed, and obviously your team sessions couldn't exceed you license number. This could help a lot of companies like ours.

Matt P.
Secteur d'activité: Services juridiques
Traduire en français

Easily support your staff no matter where they are

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 10/08/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Zoho Assist is one of those toolbelt pieces of software that you just need to have available all the time. It's very cheap and easy to use. Purchasing additional seats, or unattended licenses, is quick and all web-based. You can be up and running in a support session in a matter of moments.

Avantages

We started using Zoho assist about 2 years ago as a way for us to occasionally support staff while they were away from the office. Then Covid happened and in March the entire staff went full work from home. We are now doing multiple remote assists a day without any issues. Zoho has made it incredibly easy to help staff when they are at their device, with just a simple link, or we can set up unattended access and work on the problem when they are away. Even the least tech-savvy staffer can quickly set up a remote session. We can even reboot their PCs while still staying in the session.

Inconvénients

I haven't found anything to dislike about this software, even after using it for 2 years. It "just works".