Zoho Recruit

Logiciel tout-en-un pour le suivi des candidatures et le recrutement.

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

855 avis

Kenneth
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

ZOHO Recruit

Publié le 27/10/2019

I have used other ATS's but was never the ADMIN. That in itself can be intimidating, but not with ZOHO . Under SETUP it is very easy to configure to your own liking.

Avantages

For the independent recruiter there is really nothing out there that comes close . ZOHO Recruit is a full suite ATS that can stand on on its own against the big boys. It comes with radius search, scores the candidate against the job order. You can edit the job pipeline and so much more.

Inconvénients

The career site is not very robust and should show both city & state for the listings.

iCIMS Talent Cloud et Oracle Taleo Cloud

iCIMS Talent Cloud et Oracle Taleo Cloud

More economical friendly.
Erica

The Dream Platform

Publié le 09/02/2020

I was using Google Sheets and having to place comments on top of comments, color code to organize with tabs out the a**. This platform is Heaven compared to that, on top of being visually appealing, easy to add information and the unlimited amount of tools that can be added on to strengthen your process even more. It's great!

Avantages

I loved that I could upload a .csv file (from my Google Sheets - which was my Recruiting system before Zoho) and it generated all of my leads into the platform. I did have to go through each and add or move some information around, but that didn't take very long. From there I was able to customize the layout and information templates to my liking, set up the clients and open positions, add on their automation tools for email marketing and begin sending campaigns. I was most sold when I realized the platform SOURCES through ZipRecruiter, Indeed, Monster, and many others to populate resumes for you that can be added into your candidate platform with one click!!

Inconvénients

It took me about a day to figure out how to customize the templates for information that you want to be entered for candidates, clients, Job Positions, emails, etc. Some of the information can NOT be deleted from the template. For Instance under Clients, I didn't need Revenue and Promised Growth information, but I couldn't take that off, and a few are locked to where you have to put something within the box otherwise you cannot move forward. It's a minor annoyance that is easy to fix with a random word, but now a deal-breaker compared to everything else the platform automates and simplifies for you.

Stefani
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 4.0 /10

Nothing to be Wow'd about

Publié le 23/11/2021

Avantages

I feel this is a decent platform, Zoho, in general however I feel they missed the mark when it came to the recruitment side of things and cut some corners. It does what it needs to do, at a very basic yet functional level so I have to give them credit for that. As the recruitment world is ever-changing, they really need to go back and revamp this.

Inconvénients

The user interface, the lack of being able to move things around to the way I want them made it difficult to use the software and recruit.

Crelate

Looking around.

Recruit CRM
Ambika

Great Tool For Recruitment With Excellent Customer Support

Publié le 04/11/2022

It helps me to deal with the large volume of candidates' information. We can organize candidates' resumes with notes and actions.

Avantages

It is best to post job openings across multiple websites and track down applicants by parsing bulk resumes. It is easy to use feature-rich and powerful.

Inconvénients

I don't find anything to dislike. It is an excellent tool and very user-friendly. Its support team is fantastic and helps to answer our questions.

James

Full ATS At A Great Price

Publié le 14/09/2020

Avantages

The thing I like best about Zoho Recruit is the price - it has a lot more features, data, and analytics for a price that a startup can afford!

Inconvénients

The only dislike I have about Zoho Recruit is the amount of effort that needs to be put in up front to set up the account properly. Yet, they do provide the experts and assistance should you need it!

Bullhorn ATS & CRM et Freshteam

A lack of analytics

Freshteam

Pourquoi passer à Zoho Recruit

Analytics - help you realize where you can save money and improve efficiency. Candidate insight- recognizing candidates' potential for job postings. And, automation that helps you keep in touch with your candidates, your clients, and vendors.

Thoroughly enjoying it!

Publié le 09/06/2020

Overall I am happy with the SAAS application.

Avantages

Zoho is easy to set up and customize, definitely easy to use and very pleased with what it does.

Inconvénients

Customer Service has to be more proactive. Not happy but the product makes up!

Bullhorn ATS & CRM et iCIMS Talent Cloud

Pourquoi choisir Zoho Recruit

It was very expensive and had limited functionality!

Recruit CRM

Pourquoi passer à Zoho Recruit

Price is great and high customization. User friendly and neat layout
Jacob

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Zoho recruit is great tool to have for every recruiter

Publié le 12/04/2020

During our recruitment process, we need a lot of documents from the candidates and Zoho recruit is able to receive these documents form candidates and update their file as well

Avantages

Zoho recruit is very slick and is very intuitive. There are lots of training videos available on the Zoho sites and also on Youtube. It has good integrations with existing google systems.

The resume parsing feature is good. The integrations of directly importing the resume form the email is also fab.

Inconvénients

I am still using the trial version and found that there was no integration with dropbox. I may be wrong and might know more when I explore a bit more.

Bullhorn ATS & CRM

Pourquoi passer à Zoho Recruit

Zoho is user friendly, and cheaper than these products
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Simply the best tool for staffing

Publié le 14/05/2022

It's inexpensive, effective, and customizable enough for any small or mid sized business.

Avantages

Posting jobs is extremely easy with Zoho. Also, once they are posted I can check on multiple positions at once. From start to finish, I can track applicants, search qualifications, track interviews, and view offers.

Inconvénients

You need to be a somewhat computer savvy person to be able to navigate the system. Without prior knowledge of hiring systems, there's a steep learning curve for new users.

Oorwin et ZipRecruiter

Pourquoi passer à Zoho Recruit

After comparing with Zip Recruiter and Oorwin, we felt that Zoho was a better solution for the price.

Happy with this product

Publié le 08/05/2019

So far very good. I enjoy it.

Avantages

It is customizable and I really enjoy using the to do function

Inconvénients

Recruit doesnt have CRM implemented in it. I need to buy it extra.

A flexible ATS

Publié le 20/11/2019

Avantages

APIs and adaptability is good. It is possible to adjust workflows.

Inconvénients

Takes some getting known to since there is a lot of functionality

Vincere

Pourquoi passer à Zoho Recruit

Since the UX and adaptable workflows was better
Sarah
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers

What a Fantastic System

Publié le 28/05/2020

I have loved the experience so far with Zoho although I am still learning the ropes - everything seems to be there and full support is at hand to answer any questions you have rather than having to wait on hold every time you call.

Avantages

I like the way everything is organised and its a proper system that everyone can access whether it be through Zoho themselves or even if you embed it in your website.

Inconvénients

The only dislike I have is the fact when you add your email to the Zoho email it doesn't synchronise all of your existing folder so you either use just Zoho as your main email or keep updating two separate apps.

Salesforce Essentials

Pourquoi passer à Zoho Recruit

Zoho seemed to be a lot more specialised toward recruitment which is exactly what I need
Liza
  • Secteur d'activité : Énergies renouvelables et environnement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Unique, low-cost, flexible technology to organize recruitment procedures efficiently.

Publié le 23/06/2022

I really appreciate Zoho Recruit's help in tracking all stages of the recruitment process, it also made us pay more attention to all details, transparently sorting applicants' applications, in addition to preparing lists of eligible candidates, it also enabled us to organize correspondence with candidates and prepare and document assessments record.

Avantages

I like the fact that Zoho Recruit is low in cost, and also enables us to get services comparable to similar high-cost platforms and enables us to coordinate job advertisements, receive applications, prepare lists of candidates and send them to schedule interviews, as well as prepare their own files that include interview results and recommendations of department heads with high efficiency. I love the fact that it is integrated with Zoho one , as well as Zoho CRM, which enables us to import, use and format data easily, and it has a distinct functionality panel that can be customized to suit our needs easily, and it also provides many templates that simplify the tasks greatly, and enables us to prepare for campaigns and setup Lists easily.

Inconvénients

I don't think there are any disadvantages, Zoho Recruit is low cost, you have all the capabilities that make us organize all phases of recruitment process easily, Zoho customer support is 24/7, and their response to requests and tickets doesn't take much time, Which always keeps us on the right track.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

“Helps us to free ourselves for better utility”

Publié le 20/03/2019

ZOHO ATS would become an ideal solution for small to medium scale HR projects considering many innovative features offered at a competitive price and the free trial period is an ideal opportunity for the prospective purchaser to make an informed decision.

Avantages

The need for an ATS felt due to difficulties we underwent with many human errors in a high paced environment and decided to choose ZOHO after brief research. While we started to use ZOHO it became the best worker for doing what we expected and more. The available features in ZOHO keep our system running efficiently and the customization features help us achieve specific needs and maintain greater control. The Advanced Recruit Analytics shows us where we are in simple graphics which helps us realize the overall corporate objectives at a glance. As of now, we haven’t had any major issues with ZOHO. As with the cost, ‘it’s comparatively economical’.

Inconvénients

We haven’t had any major issues so far, therefore, cannot shoot blunt arrows. Even if there are any issues, ZOHO would be more than happy to integrate them into the system with the help of the users, which will make their system the best.

Summer
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Works great for our small business

Publié le 09/02/2017

We've used Zoho applications for over five years, so I have a lot of experience with them. Everything works very well for people with very little computer knowledge, and yet you can customize things quite a bit if you know what you are doing.

As far as Recruit goes... I have used Recruit before and like it, but they didn't integrate with other services as the time. I had to use Indeed's services and we had quite a bit of issues (with 3 of our companies) with candidates receiving emails from us to schedule interviews.

Now that Recruit is integrated with so many job boards, it is an awesome deal for the money, helps to weed through all the resumes, make notes, schedule things and keep a busy office organized. I WILL NEVER TAKE PAPER APPLICATIONS AGAIN.

As far as support, I never call in, I just use email, so usually by the time emails are returned (a few hours) I have already figured out what I was contacting them about (they have forums, community help, plenty of places to find what you need). That said, they are always responsive and polite.

Avantages

Easy to use but not so user friendly that you can't use it if you are advanced
good customer support
a lot of documentation
integrates with many other services

Inconvénients

Sometimes down, but usually fixed quickly

Jimmy
  • Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion

Excellent Recruitment Software

Publié le 15/09/2016

Ability to link candidates with clients for the entire recruitment life cycle. As a company we can effectively manage the candidate experience and respond faster. We have linked Zoho Recruit to our career page hence we do not have to receive resumes by email which makes us work smarter and reduces time.

Avantages

The formatted resume functionality is fantastic as it helps us format resumes and brand them to send to clients all within the Zoho ATS, we can post to our company careers page, Facebook and twitter page. We have the ability to send feedback to candidate real time and also give the client opportunity to shortlist from the system which really makes our job easier. The software is very flexible and easy for us to upgrade or downgrade depending on number of users especially as the recruitment business is a very high turnover business.

Inconvénients

I wish Zoho Recruit can incorporate a functionality to help manage temporary/contract staffing.

Eka
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Simple yet powerfule

Publié le 09/05/2021

Avantages

1. I like the number of integrations Zoho has - ojo here, though, some integrations might not be fully developed, so test them first;
2. I like the search across uploaded documents;
3. I like that you can add custom fields and then, restrict the access to those fields to specific profiles.

Inconvénients

1. With all due respect, Zoho support. I think Zoho support team works around the clock trying to help already users as well as those who are just trying the soft. I think it would be great if Zoho somehow differentiates between these two groups.
2. The UI. I believe the UI is a WAY better than it was some time ago but like my team said, 'it looks like Zoho was developed with the advanced users in mind, not recruiters' referring to the fact that it is not as intuitive as other platforms on the market.

iSmartRecruit et CEIPAL ATS

Price, functionality, integrations
ayush
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

"applying to hired" a well cloud based recruitment application

Publié le 03/08/2018

Overall the experience using Zoho recruit is awesome, I have managed all the admin operations in my organization. Also handled most of the query raised by the end user in my organization. i will strogly recoomnd you to try atleast its free version and they you are able to explorer more!

Avantages

I like most of the things in the whole application platform, like:
1. Creating and customizing Dashboard feature which makes us concentrate for any job opening.
2. Managing job opening and publishing in the different platform like Naukri.com, monster jobs etc.
3. Managing candidates fields as we need.
4. Setting and creating rules for the specific status.
5. It makes Screening of resume easy.
6. Candidates can signup in the platform for applying for the job.
7. Integration within different external apps like office outlook and some of the google apps.
8. Zoho mail features.

and many more to explorer.

Inconvénients

One thing disappoints me in the platform an interviewer can not fill feedback in any form . there are only adding note facilities are availbale .

Lee

Excellent cost effective ATS product

Publié le 20/09/2016

I was looking for a ATS that I could customise without having to know too much code and follow specific workflows and automation patterns. Having found Zoho Recruit it met all my needs perfectly and within my limited budget as a small business.

Avantages

Ease of use. Once you know your recruitment process you can quickly and easily set up the complete workflow and automation to hit every requirement you have. There is also good support features that will walk you through and solve your problems quickly and easily.

Inconvénients

The Zoho Recruit App is functional but could still use a little work in terms of editing information but meets needs in most cases.

Chris

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

For the right needs, an incredible value

Publié le 22/07/2018

If you need a UI-centric place to store data, and you are on a budget, I can't imagine you'd find a better place. For us, this was the necessary stepping stone for between Excel and when we had enough revenue to license a proper CRM/ATS. Basically: I was very happy we did this for 18 months, but when it was time to leave it was a relief.

Avantages

Zoho is very user friendly, very customizable, and extremely affordable. We were able to add and delete fields almost everywhere we wanted to, and I felt that the navigation and search functionality were very user friendly - required not much training.

Inconvénients

The monthly (which I couldn't find anywhere else for a comparable product) price is allowed - near as I could tell - by the lack of support. It didn't make me too angry because you can't have a CRM at this price without sacrificing something, but you should know up front support basically doesn't exist. Also, there isn't much functionality around tracking activity - so be aware of that before you buy.

• Secteur d'activité : Banque
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Great value for money. Highly Customizable. A+ for Ease of Use.

Publié le 02/08/2018

Avantages

The design user interface is very minimalist and easy to use.
It allows us a high degree of customization and tracking for resumes, job postings, reports, candidate status and contacts.
I love that their tech support is actually very knowledgeable about their product and can walk you through any process. When they promise to get back to you about an unresolved issue at a certain time, they keep their word and I appreciate that
The cloud-based app is great because any member of our team can get on there at any time from any location.

Inconvénients

Our work requires us to vet the candidates against the job posting. Currently, it doesn’t offer that option, so we have to do that manually on our end. The app is continuing to evolve though, so I hope we can see that added at some point in the future. All else considered, it’s still one of the best Applicant Tracking System out there.

Musa

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

My experience with post 30 days

Publié le 28/06/2017

Avantages

I must say that during the short time use of this tool, the way this lets you organize recruitment process for a company is cool. No matter if have this for your own company or recruitment agency it is sure to create a clutter free and organized structure to your recruitment process flows.

Inconvénients

I am a huge user of the Indeed job portal, love the way indeed lets you get what you want simply. the main reason I choose Zoho recruit was due to its Indeed integration. Although I quickly learned that the integration has a few limitations.
If you are looking to contact Candidates in Indeed via Zoho by sending a blast email or something similar well then you will realize it is not as simple as that. indeed.com does not provide candidates direct contact information(email or Phone) you will need to pay money for each contact which is okay they got to make money rite, but you can send up to 50 contacts in one go via the indeed.com website huge plus if you are recruitment agency filter the people you want to contact and send.

Here is my hiccup with the ZOHO integration of indeed you can send a blast similar to the one I mentioned above instead you will have to open each indeed resumes that is visible in Zoho and send a contact huge productive drop for me.

I hope ZOHO and Indeed create a smoother way to do this. I would love if Zoho could allow us to send a blast too similar to how it can be done on indeed.com this way I can load up my credit in Indeed and manage that via ZOHO.

Christine
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

A great tool to boost efficiency and stay organized!

Publié le 07/06/2020

My overall experience has been great, except it would be really helpful if users were allowed to post one job in multiple cities to save time.

Avantages

Zoho recruit made collaborating with the rest our team easier and more efficient. Our job posts have a lot of exposure through Zoho's job board network and we have received strong candidate applications. When we receive applicants we, as a team, can seamlessly move them through each step of the hiring process to stay organized.

Inconvénients

Many of the roles we recruit for are remote, so we often don't care where the applicant lives just as long as they are qualified. The thing I liked least is that Zoho recruit doesn't allow you to easily post a job in multiple cities - you must post an individual job for each city, which can be tedious.

Mehrnaz
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Sophisticated yet easy to use

Publié le 13/04/2020

Avantages

I have been using their software for two weeks now. They thought about everything upfront. It has al the functions you may think of in a recruiting software. The dashboards are easy to follow and the tool is very customizable so you can change to suit your needs. It is feature rich, and I would like to start testing their job site plugins and advertising feature set next. So far it is by far the best tool for the price that I have tested.

Inconvénients

Some features that may not be necessary are difficult to turn off

Rodrigo
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Very customizable but unreliable.

Publié le 14/10/2016

In one phrase: "Fits perfectly the needs of a small or middle size recruitment company/departament, and with a good cost, but if you need a "foolprof"/"inerrable" software, this is not the right one for your company.

Going deeper in details: "The recruitment firm I work for is client of Zoho for about 3 years, and I'am the manager of this project for this long. Zoho is a very customizable and easy to use tool, a kind of "LEGO" of recruitment softwares, what allow to create a very customizable software, automizing e-mails, reports, job posts and so on. Their "gaps" are similar to almost every Indian IT company, they improvise a lot, implement new things (sometimes brilliant ones) but without testing, customer service sometimes works sometimes not (I mean basic stuffs like attempt telephone)...

Avantages

Very customizable and easy to use tool, a kind of "LEGO" of recruitment softwares, what allow to create a very customizable software, automizing e-mails, reports, job posts and so on

Zoho Recruit

Publié le 20/10/2016

Great product overall. Easy to use. Great features consistent with most brand name apps... for about half the price. I use Recruit as a sole practitioner. The startup time from from signup to data entry was about 10 minutes. Very simple and easy to configure, yet highly customizable. No long term commitment.

Avantages

Easy to configure and access via cloud services. Very happy with the monthly investment although a close contender is bullhorn. However, there is more third party app integration with Zoho under the standard plan whereas Bullhorn requires a premium package.

Inconvénients

If you are a larger agency requiring serious customization or integration, you may need to consider a more robust, stand alone application. Moreover, you will inevitably require some degree of support and therefore a larger, more singular application might be your best bet.