37 avis
100% des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
37 avis
Krystian W.
Traduire en français

Perfect tool for academic research

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit
Publié le 22/09/2017

Avantages

Fast and intuitive user interface allows for an effortless survey creation and speeds up whole process. Very handy data collection possibilities allows to reduce data processing time in the future and provides additional insights.

Inconvénients

I had small problem with question number manipulation, it is manageable but took some time. Beside that I do not see any cons.

Susanna K.
Secteur d'activité: Recherche
Traduire en français

Best survey software for students

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit
Publié le 04/11/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

It's easy to use and to figure out. It gave a wide range of options and a clear overview of all the collected results.

Avantages

The diverse question options this site provides, as well as a structured analysis report. I also loved that this site allowed question-jumps (logic) because most other sites don't offer that for free. Being able to collabortate with other users on a survey was quite nice as well.

Inconvénients

The limit to the results in the free version.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 8.0/10

Julien L.
Secteur d'activité: Externalisation/délocalisation

Great Product

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 22/06/2020

Avantages

We were on the lookout for an all-in solution for one of our client and we were especially looking out for a solution proposing advanced analytics. We have been pleasantly surprised by SurveyLab on all fronts. Taking over the software was easy and we have been able to quickly deploy complex surveys in different languages and which required a lot of logic conditioning. The software was quickly adopted by our agents and the supervision was made easy because of the great backend structure. We have had a few questions during the exploitation phase and we have received a stellar customer support from SurveyLab. Overall we will be using the product again for our next campaigns and we highly recommend it to other companies. Thank you SurveyLab!

Inconvénients

Nothing we did not like per se. However the reporting sometimes required a bit of reformating before to be able to send the reports across to our final users. Not a deal breaker!

Benjamin W.
Secteur d'activité: E-learning
Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés

Good alternative to Google Forms

Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant Essai gratuit
Publié le 17/10/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Was looking for an alternative to Google Forms, so as to standout from the crowd, and MySurveyLab did a great job.

Was able to craft a 3-question survey in under 20 minutes, with the option to choose between open- and closed-ended questions.

Highly recommended for users who do not have access to SurveyMonkey, Google Forms or Typeform due to organization firewall.

- Standalone software which is not part of Google Suite
- Accessible to non-Google account users

Inconvénients

- Pages took a little longer to load over the school wifi network, not sure if it is a bandwidth issue

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 6.0/10

Thierry D.
Secteur d'activité: Services financiers
Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés
Traduire en français

Great value for money thanks ease of use and ease of multilanguage setup/translation

Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 28/11/2019

Excellent

Design tool efficiency
Multilanguage setup
Super fast and efficient support (technical & commercial)

Inconvénients

I really feel like being a very difficult customer if i write here someting i do not like. For the price, it is certainly a top solution.

Gideon B.
Secteur d'activité: Recherche
Traduire en français

Great bit of kit, good alternative to Surveymonkey

Publié le 31/10/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

It's ideal for business/agency of my size which can't invest in full enterprise kit (why would I want to!?)

Avantages

It's got loads of functionality within each price plan and the developers are releasing lots of new functionality all the time.

Inconvénients

Not a lot I don't like about it to be fair - I think it ticks a lot of boxes. Maybe they could email more hints and tips or news of new function releases?

Shirley F.
Secteur d'activité: Vétérinaire
Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur

Excellent product and Wonderfully attentive Service

Publié le 29/10/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

easy online survey system for my research needs, with Hebrew and right-to-left support and flexibility all over the system.

Avantages

The MySurveyLab system is a very simple but rich modular survey platform. Easy to design, use and deploy. And their technical and customer service is fast, attentive, professional and considerate.

Inconvénients

export files could use some modularity, but it is absolutely great and simple.

Timea B.
Secteur d'activité: Traduction et localisation
Traduire en français

Very satisfied with mySurveyLab online surveys

Publié le 31/05/2016
Provenance de l'avis : GetApp

mysurveylab.com online surveys has helped us learn about expectations of our new customers and maintain good and long-term relations with existing ones. mysurveylab.com has been doing an excellent job for us.

Kirill L.
Secteur d'activité: Services d'information

Positive experience - all aspects

Publié le 27/06/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We had a theory regarding our product and needed to conduct a survey to prove it right or wrong, The results were very, very helpful.

Avantages

The survey was easy to create.
The reports are easy to use.
The support team is helpful and responds fast.
They can provide their own panel of respondents which was extremely helpful.

Inconvénients

The service did not accept cards so I had to make a wire transfer. It was not a big problem anyway.

Réponse de MySurveyLab

Hi Kirill. Thanks for nice words. We are working on the card payments for the sampling services, so next time we will be ready. :) We currently do support cards for all our subscription plans.

Piotr K.

Note sans commentaire

Publié le 27/06/2016

Marcin P.
Secteur d'activité: Loisirs, voyage et tourisme

Strongly recommend mySurveyLab.com

Publié le 03/11/2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I'm using mySurveyLab.com for a couple of months and I must admit that - in my opinion - this portal is just great. It has very user-friendly interface, it is easy to use and has various professional functions.
Additionally, every time when I'm having some questions I'm in touch with mySurveyLab support team and I'm always getting quick reply and needed help from this department. This is very important because thanks to this I don't have any fear of creating new surveys and conducting new researches because I know that support team from mySurveyLab.com is going to help me and solve my problems. Many thanks to Mr Jakub for his patience and knowledge.
I strongly recommend mySurveyLab.com!

- great support team
- various functions
- low price
- professional statistics in different file formats

Inconvénients

- It's hard to find any cons

Jakob L.
Secteur d'activité: Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement
Traduire en français

Great mobile app for offline survey collection

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 04/02/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The software is very easy to use. I can quickly create a survey and collect feedback. It became almost as important tool in our organization as Excel or PowerPoint.

Avantages

Great mobile app for offline data collection. The tool just does the job. I can collect feedback from the remote locations, where the Internet connection sometimes is a big problem. This feature is a life saver.

Artur P.
Traduire en français

mySurveyLab - flexible and very intuitive tool

Publié le 15/06/2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

mySurveyLab offers a very well prepare suite that contain questioner creation, communication with respondents and statistic tool.

mySurveyLab has helped us a lot to run smoothly and efficiently feedback exercises and collect data in many projects we run for our clients.

Avantages

mySurveyLab is easy to use and very intuitive tool

Princess S.

Using MySurveyLab

Publié le 08/02/2018
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

Avantages

I like that MySurveyLab is device-agnostic, so I can use it on any device that accesses the internet. Another great thing about it is that there are many languages to choose from, even rarer ones like Arabic! It also integrates with many CRM tools, which is a plus.

Inconvénients

The starter prices are great, though the professional monthly package can become expensive compared to free survey tools. It's only worth it for companies that need a high-level, interoperable survey system.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 8.0/10

Utilisateur vérifié
Secteur d'activité: Télécommunications
Traduire en français

The best tool if you want to gather data quickly

Publié le 27/05/2016
Provenance de l'avis : GetApp

Also, it's very user-friendly. I definitely recommend mysurveylab.com and encourage everyone to try it out.

Jakub S.
Secteur d'activité: Télécommunications
Traduire en français

Great survey toole. Easy to use.

Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 09/06/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

MySurveyLab is great tool both for big research projects and quick surveys. The real power of the software is that you can start in minutes with any project. The software is doing really well with big sets of data. This is super cool as even if you collect hundreds of thousands of responses for a single survey the access to the reports is super quick.

Avantages

You can start in minutes, ready to use survey templates for even quicker start, mobile app

Inconvénients

It is hard to find any weak points. I guess there are no.

Agnieszka S.
Traduire en français

Excellent tool for marketing research

Publié le 10/03/2015
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

It's a very cool software. It's neat and makes it possible for us to conduct interviews easily and quickly. Building a questionnaire is simple and once the answers are collected it generates comprehensible reports. Above all, mysurveylab.com makes it possible for us to reduce the cost and time spend on research projects. Also, it's very user-friendly.
I most definitely recommend mysurveylab.com and encourage everyone to try it out.

Maciej M.

Note sans commentaire

Publié le 06/06/2016

Joanna L.

User friendly, great support

Publié le 04/06/2016
Provenance de l'avis : GetApp

mysurveylab.com customer support is outstanding. They answer is always quick and to the point. It is a real pleasure to work with them. The software itself is easy to use, and what is impotent for me it provides excellent multi-language survey features.

Avantages

great user support, great multi-language surveys

Réponse de 7 Points Ltd.

Many thanks. Our happy customers are real motivation for us.

Grzegorz K.

Best on market

Publié le 21/12/2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Mysurveylab is really fast in comparison to other tools on market. You don't have to wait for every single piece of data. They have best cross tabulation I ever use. Real if you need this functionality there is no better option.

Avantages

Functionalities like SPSS, Heat maps, Cross tabulation and report filters.

Inconvénients

Help is not always helpful

Yuliia M.
Traduire en français

Great choice for Bachelor thesis research

Publié le 29/03/2018

Avantages

I used MySurveyLab for my Bachelor thesis research. The design is really clear and intuitive. There are many types of questions available to create. I easily shared my survey, downloaded results and attached them to my thesis. Also I'm thankful for 50% discount I received as a student.

Inconvénients

I can't find any cons except it' only sometimes hard to find some features. But it is a really good tool in general.

Michael C.
Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement
Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur
Traduire en français

Easy, effective, and great value

Publié le 04/12/2019

Avantages

I use MySurveyLab for some basic sociological research. It's clean, user-friendly, and professional from both the front and back end. Surveys can be created in different languages (such as Chinese) which is very helpful. The survey also works well over WeChat.

Inconvénients

Depending on the sample you are trying to achieve, the limit of 1,000 respondents for their basic plan could be considered low.

Waqas S.
Secteur d'activité: Mode et vêtements
Taille de l'entreprise: 13-50 employés

Brillaint without any doubt

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant Essai gratuit
Publié le 28/07/2019

Avantages

They most i like about Mysurveylab is that they allow you to create a survey very easily and their support team is very responsive

Inconvénients

As far as i am consirned i don't have any cons about it

Tomasz G.
Traduire en français

Efficient software with great support

Publié le 02/11/2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We've been conducting our surveys with MySurveyLab for many years now. What is worth to underline is the great support team that is always ready to help and effective. When it comes to create surveys, MSL has everything what you demand from that kind of tool.

Réponse de mySurveylab

Thanks for very nice words.:) We are always happy to help.

Joanna H.
Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information

Flexible and user-friendly

Publié le 25/05/2016
Provenance de l'avis : GetApp

Easy to use, diverse question options including great ranking question. Flexible and scalable. Works great for small, private assignments and complex corporate projects.