28 avis

Mikogo

Montrez l'écran de votre ordinateur sur le web à plusieurs personnes en temps réel.

3,7 /5 (28 avis) Donnez votre avis !

• Fonctionnalités
des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
28 avis

• Secteur d'activité: Matériel informatique

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Mikogo Review

Publié le 20/01/2021

Mikogo saves me a lot of time, especially in remote meetings.

Avantages

Mikogo is good software, because I used it when I first started using it. Mikogo also has very good functionality. Mikogo also has very good features. Its ability to share the screen with others during meetings is powerful up to 25 people.
With Mikogo there is no need to download or install any software. All you need is an internet connection to get the program. Mikogo is compatible not only with Windows, Linus, MacOS, but also mobile devices.

Inconvénients

Not much to say except that the customer service is not at its best and moreover, there are bugs on the guest capture. Otherwise, it's flawless.

Matthew K.
  • Secteur d'activité: Construction
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 3.0 /10

Not as slick as Zoom, or Webex, or.......

Publié le 11/09/2020

I stopped using this product during my first year subscription for the above mentioned reasons. I was a month past the anniversary date requesting cancellation. They were very aggressive in their collection efforts and ultimately I ended paying for most of a second year. Beware agreements that auto renew and DONT accept non payment as cancellation. I was using Webex, which was overall a better product, but more expensive. After Miko I switched to Zoom, which is a MUCH better product, far easier for non members to be invited to and join screen share sessions.

Avantages

I was referred to this product by a colleague for collaboration on a project we were developing jointly, since he was familair and I'm a power user, it worked well for this porject

Inconvénients

Its a little klugey - scheduling tool is tedious, inviting viewers even more so. The invited end user onboarding is a bit confusing and many of my clients would struggle to join a conference.

Ed S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Assurance
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 1.0 /10

Not hard to use but don't look for support

Publié le 14/03/2019

I had been using Mikogo for several years now and most of the time it worked fine for my purposes. Specifically, I conduct remote enrollment services and need the software to run on any platform (ie. Mac & PC). I never have more than one participant besides myself in the conference. I also need to be able to transfer control of the mouse and keyboard for remote signature. I need to be able to transfer documents via secure file transfer or FTP and the software must be HIPAA compliant. Mikogo ran fairly well for me unless I had a Mac participant. In those cases, I found I was not always able to transfer mouse and keyboard control and unable to transfer documents. Recently I purchased a new laptop and when I ran the software from this PC, I could not find any documents to transfer even though they were stored locally on my PC. When I tried contacting support, I was unable to reach anyone by phone or chat and my emails went unanswered. I was given no other option than to drop my subscription and look for another service. Shame on you Mikogo, for selling a product in this country without any access to technical support.

Avantages

It was fairly easy to use and in up until recently had few complaints.

Inconvénients

The product gets failing grades for support when things don't work as planned!

• Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Viewing device contents with mikogo

Publié le 21/06/2020

Mikogo was my first experience with screen sharing apps and softwares. It started off good but overtime I had to move on to other services. They have a great product but not great support.

Avantages

I like that it's free to use. Mikogo is also very simple in outlook and functionality. I like its ability to share screen contents with others during meetings. This helps with better presentation and collaboration.

Inconvénients

Customer support of mikogo hasn't been the best for me. They seem hard to reach when you experience difficulty.

Pawan S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Biotechnologie
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 10 000+ employés
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Easiest tool for providing remote support

Publié le 01/02/2021

I use this for personal reasons to support friends and family who have "computer problems" without going through a complicated phone video chat.

Avantages

It's easy to download and set up
It's easy to to start a support session and resolve issues quickly
It is mostly intuitive to both parties

Inconvénients

Keyboard and mouse sharing should be easy to find for the "supportee" because s/he may have limited computer software knowledge (which may be limited to downloading and installing the software).
The set-up process should be made as easy as possible (perhaps use a 10-year old's mindset), which includes verbiage on the setup screens, buttons, icons, etc.

Lee W.
  • Secteur d'activité: Banque

Not worth the money.

Publié le 02/07/2018

no benefit that other services do a better job of providing

Avantages

Very easy to setup application, and easy to use. It's also simple for people invited to join and share screen.

Inconvénients

The Screen freeze, the screen freeze, the screen freeze, no audio support so you cannot record voice and video, The customer support is poor at best. They also forced another year's subscription on me - they require paypal auto renew, The vast majority of companies will allow you to cancel an auto renew if you let them know in a reasonable time. I notified then within 5 minutes of renewal notice they refused to allow me to cancel - now I have paid for full year for software I would rather throw away. not a reputable company.

Josh O.
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Mikogo Free Remote Access Software

Publié le 13/02/2019

Avantages

This software does basic remote access for free!

Inconvénients

There are bugs to work out, it doesn't capture UAC prompts properly, and doesn't capture windows key keystrokes properly.

Joseph V.
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Mikogo has not been reliable

Publié le 20/07/2016

We demo or software remotely as part of our sales effort. It reflects very poorly on our product if we cannot conduct a demo because our meeting software is down. I was an early user of Mikogo and liked the product. Lately we have been affected by a number of outages and cannot risk using the service any longer. We paid for a year they don't remind any portion of that as they say they have met their 98% uptime service level. I am not sure how they calc uptime, but if they do it to their advantage they would come up with 8760 hours in a year, which would allow for 175 hours down. We can't as a company justify paying for a service that can be down that much, and unfortunately has been down a lot when we needed it.

Avantages

It can do both remote support and online meetings

Inconvénients

In our experience unreliable, screen quality poor, and sometimes our users has difficulty installing the client.

Roy O.

Great Software, Company attitude to customers not so great

Publié le 15/02/2010

Avoid, there are enough other companies out their with more honourable billing systems.

Avantages

Product is easy to use, simple to install. Can be a little sluggish. It is probably the most user friendly of all the remote desktop sharing software that I have come across.

Inconvénients

As a company BYS is only interested in getting your money.
Their autorenewal policy is the worst I have come across, they charge your card and then invoice you afterwards. They do not send an email informing you that you are coming up for renewal.

You must provide 3 months notification before they will accept your cancellation. Verbal agreements from the team are worthless.

Debjit B.
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Share, present and teach with Mikogo online screen sharing.

Publié le 21/04/2019

This is one of the best alternatives for conferencing or meeting through VoIP. There is no call number for India so you can use an app or browser to join the conference. The application itself is light and does run from the laptop so no need to high-end pc.

Avantages

This workes with browser, that's a huge plus for me. No software installation for the client of any kind. you just browse and share your screen with the client for solving a problem or giving them a tutorial.
The one to one and all other VoIP call working really well. I can use my lappy mic and speaker to do a VoIP call and schedule a training meeting. The free version does give us big flexibility and it is just enough for a small and midsize freelancer like me.

Inconvénients

For voice call conferencing there is no number for India, which is really a down for me. As most of my customers are from INDIA.

• Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

Mikogo Makes It Simple to Share Your Screen Remotely

Publié le 13/03/2020

My overall experience has been great, giving me lightning fast capability to remotely share my screen.

Avantages

The most useful features of Mikogo include the quick and easy setup process, as well as the ability to share your screen via link and session key, making it easy to share and present your screen remotely even with non-technical users.

Inconvénients

I don't think anything needs to be improved. This software is designed for ease and simplicity of use.

John D.
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 10 000+ employés
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best remote assist program there is

Publié le 19/04/2019

I have had nothing but excellent experiences with the software. The free version is more than enough for the personal use and the enterprise version is perfect for business.

Avantages

It is the easiest from all the remote assist programs that are out there.

Inconvénients

Mikogo could work a lot faster. There is a lot of delay between the two computers.

• Secteur d'activité: Hôpitaux et soins de santé
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 5 001-10 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Useful for ad-hoc and recurring situations

Publié le 16/10/2019

In a situation where there would be value in connecting to someone's workstation or sharing their screen, you can get someone to connect to it fairly conveniently

Avantages

It doesn't require you much effort in order to start using it on short notice, it's easy to get a non-technical user to follow the steps

Inconvénients

When I've tried it on Mac i've had problems controlling the other persons mouse

Florence S.

• Support client

Web demo made easy enough for a senior citizen to use

Publié le 01/11/2016

I have a startup and need to do live web demo to prospective customers. Our application runs on Linux but customers view the demo on Windows. Mikogo came to the rescue. The first demo went so well, and the cost is so minimal, that I upgraded to allow more viewers. The instructions for customers are so easy to follow that nontechnical people (I am in a medical education field) can join in my sessions without difficulty. My mikogo contact always answers questions very promptly.
The only reason I didn't give this a 5 for functionality is due to a slight lag when playing real time video. If you don't require live video for your presentation, then mikogo is fine.

Réponse de BeamYourScreen Traduire en français

Thank you Florence!

Mike G.

• Simplicité d'utilisation

After trying the software, not for us

Publié le 25/01/2018

Avantages

I thought that the interface was very easy to use and get going, and it was great that it worked with windows machines. We had a client that was in a different state, and we needed them to see our screen while working on a project.

Inconvénients

The frame rate on the other person's end was not idea. It needed to be much faster to stream live video from video editing software. We found that Skype was capable of doing the job better

Brad B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Logiciels
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 11-50 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 2.0 /10

Cheap but no support and difficulty connecting with customers

Publié le 10/01/2021

Worked good for awhile but went downhill fast

Avantages

Inexpensive but there is a good (actually bad) reason for this and it has to do with quality.
Easy to use when it works.

Inconvénients

Very bad support, basically non-existent.
Often could not connect to client computers.
Sometimes it took customers 10 minutes+ to download.
Continued billing my credit card after expiration.
Couldn't reach billing department to straighten out charges.

Patricia C.
  • Secteur d'activité: Sécurité et enquêtes
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus d'un an

SCAMMED FOR AN EXTRA YEAR OF SUBSCRIPTION

Publié le 13/04/2020

They do not send renewal notices. I cancelled minutes after it auto-renewed and they refuse to refund the renewal fee. They are basically strong-arming customers into an extra year of subscription. This is unethical and seems illegal.

Avantages

the software was fine. there are others that are better.

Inconvénients

It not as simple as others and customer support is non-existent.

Evan V.
  • Secteur d'activité: Génie civil
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 2.0 /10

Automatic renewal cancellation

Publié le 13/07/2020

Trying to cancel automatic renewal was impossible, as if they tried to make it as hard as possible to leave.

Avantages

Worked well but it has limitations as Skype, Teams other more contemporary software come for free and offer more features

Inconvénients

Almost 0 support. Invoices not issued automatically with renewal.

Dave O.

• Support client

Mikogo is a very easy to use and stable platform for screen sharing applications. I only use...

Publié le 18/09/2015

I really do not have any cons as far as Mikogo is concerned. I love all the features and ease of use.
The best part of Mikogo is that even a novice computer user can use Mikogo with ease. In my position as a Director for United American Insurance Co. I recommend Mikogo to the agents and I never get negative feedback, just positive response, even if they are not seasoned computer users. Thank you for all you do for us.

Robert C.
  • Secteur d'activité: Hôpitaux et soins de santé
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Very handy for small phone conferences

Publié le 25/07/2018

I use a free version of this product and think it's a wonderful tool

Avantages

I love to use Mikogo for small conferences and meetings! It's easy to share my screen and pass controls to another presenter.

Inconvénients

We have had some people have trouble with installing the software and had some issues with occasional lags.

Kate W.

Excellent for virtual teams

Publié le 11/03/2015

This is a really effective product for virtual teams. Only one person needs to download the software and the others can then be given a code. It makes it very quick and easy to do in the middle of a meeting. We've used it a lot, it's a really useful tool for our geographically disparate team.

James S.

Mikogo, Best Solution

Publié le 19/02/2016

After using several Remote support services I have finally settled on what I believe as the BEST. Mikogo far exceeds it's competitors on customer support and does exceptionally well with its ease of use for the non-computer literate.

James S

Jeffery H.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services financiers
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

Works Great

Publié le 28/11/2018

I have used Mikogo for client support (screen sharing and training) and found it totally satisfactory to all my needs.

Avantages

Mikogo works like I expected. I needed some online screen share software that was not only easy to use bit was easy for my clients.

Inconvénients

I didn't find any problems. The software worked as I expected.

Dan W.

• Support client

Great Screen sharing software to collaborate. ONLY software that allows you to click on screen

Publié le 13/12/2016

I work with several traders and we share our screens with each other and we have the capability to click on an area of the screen and we all can see what everyone is clicking on. A huge plus!!