Timesheets.com

Gestion du temps pour la paie et la facturation

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

770 avis

Danielle

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great for tracking employees who work in the field! Easy to install and use on smart phones.

Publié le 23/01/2018

GPS tracking, Accurate time keeping, Ability to look back and refer to jobs worked on.

Avantages

I really like the GPS tracking capability on timesheets.com. It helps to verify accuracy of where our guys clock in and out when they are in the field. It was very easy to install on their smart phones and they do not have any problems using it. It is very straight forward.
Another great feature is the reports that can be downloaded - good for printing timesheets. Also, customer service is great! I've only worked with rep since we've been using the app (September, 2016), but she is very helpful in answering my questions. If she doesn't know the answer, she always gets back to me after researching it with her technical team.

Inconvénients

We would like to use the Customer module of the app for our jobs, but our guys cannot assign a "Customer" to their day through the app. As a work around, we have utilized "Account Codes" and "Notes". The guys will chose the job name using an "Account Code" and in the "Notes", they will indicate the work that was done on that job for the day.

Valerie
  • Secteur d'activité : Urbanisme et architecture
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Amazing Time Tracking System for Sole Proprietor!

Publié le 10/10/2022

I use it daily and then when I had a question today about something I couldn't find I also had amazing customer support that got me the answer I need right away. In over a year and half of using this was the first time I even had to contact them. I have been so impressed with their product and now knowing about their customer support!

Avantages

This software is amazing and I've been working off the FREE (yes-- FREE) version for over a year and a half. (Just started my own company in April 2021). The ease with setting everything up is so intuitive, being able to write notes for the tasks completed with that time you're billing and the reports that available have been absolutely wonderful for my firm!! Thank you timesheets.com!

Inconvénients

None. I bet the paid version even has more capabilities and functions I'm not even aware of.

Cassandra

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Timesheets for hire

Publié le 09/04/2021

The best experience is the ability to keep an accurate account of time tracking

Avantages

I have to say, this is a not really difficult application but it keeps an accurate account of time tracking. You don't clock in unless you are in the building of facility you work and you are connected to the app itself. It has a tracker on the app that lets you know that you are in the correct place at this time and it clocks you in when you go to the app.

Inconvénients

I don't like the fact that you have to go into the app just to check in. I fell like the employee should be able to manage the app better from their phone. If you don't have your phone, then you have to waste time to physically go to a computer to check in. I honestly love the time cards better than this actual app. It can become complicated because it only shows the iphone compatible and it does work under the android system but it compiles complications. If the employee has any other type of phone because not everyone has the best type of phone, they will have issues.

Réponse de Timesheets.com Traduire en français

Capterra ignored our pleas to remove this review. We can see the full name of the reviewer and their company name, and neither were ever users in our system. Also, we work fine on Android, contrary to the comments made by this reviewer. Our mobile site works on any browser. Please do not use this review in your evaluation of our service. Thank you!!

Heike
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

I usually like!

Publié le 19/09/2022

Overall, I loved the save time and auto-save feature. I think it is one of the rare software that you can use for a long time and be satisfied. Also, thank you for your interest in customer service.

Avantages

If you need a web-based timeline, you can rely on this software. I like the overall quality. It is obvious that it is a company that cares about customer satisfaction, and they managed to evaluate the negative comments and make the software up-to-date and error-free.

Inconvénients

Since it is web-based, I sometimes have trust problems, but I have never had a negative experience in this regard. Since I've always been an obsessive person about trust, I think they will reach more users if they are updated on this issue. I think the general problem of the software we use today is the problem of trust.

Amardeep
  • Secteur d'activité : Équipements publics
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501-1 000 employés

What makes Timesheets.com so useful

Publié le 01/12/2022

Avantages

The features I that are impactful are the self service portal, to allow staff members to enter the attendance, overtime calculation, and scheduling. These features make this software so great, and with it does the hard work to store and report each and everything in detail so perfectly.

Inconvénients

I don't feel there is anything missing, as it has a number of tools and features to report, mark your attendance and calculate pay. It does the hard work for you, so there is nothing lacking.

Lindokuhle
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

convenient

Publié le 22/11/2022

Avantages

It is a great software to manage your company and employee information without doing a lot of paperwork.

Inconvénients

If the employee information is not captured correctly then it could lead to an error.

Anne
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier

It's about Time!

Publié le 16/11/2022

Very Accurate!

Avantages

Timesheet is very easy to use. It is a great software to track the hours!

Inconvénients

I really don't have any negative comment about this software. It performs as it should.

Margaret
  • Secteur d'activité : Matériaux de construction
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Timesheets Fan

Publié le 17/11/2022

Best Customer Support of any online solution we use daily for our business.

Avantages

PTO and Time Clock features. Easy to administer.

Inconvénients

Doesn't round to same decimal as Quickbooks

Carmen

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Very happy with this solution

Publié le 23/11/2022

Very helpful and friendly support! I was able to overcome a couple of quirks with how we handle the overnight shifts to make it seamless for our team.

Avantages

It’s easy to understand and use and eliminated paper timesheets which is awesome!

Inconvénients

The non-mobile view is difficult on the phone so editing time and approving time is not as user friendly to do on a phone as the features on the mobile version but it’s doable.

Tiffany
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier

Training with Timesheets

Publié le 24/10/2022

I recently attended a Zoom Training which was a positive experience. Your representative, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was very knowledgeable, informative and patient! Thank you!

Avantages

This product is very user friendly which makes it very easy to use and eliminates the stress of keeping track of employee hours and time off.

Inconvénients

We have only just begun using the program, but have not yet encountered any negative features.

Jackie
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

Great Product

Publié le 24/03/2021

Timesheets make it possible for us to get development hours for all our products since we couldn't get this information from Jira's out of the box time tracking feature. Finance is able to get these reports regularly and use them for Cap/Opex reporting.

Avantages

We love how easy it is to setup resources and projects within the tool and how intuitive it was for the resources using it. We were able to run both the employee and project reports and they were pretty easy and straightforward. The tool is a standard alone tool that doesn't have to be integrated with anything and that makes it so much easier to use without worrying about integration cliches. The price point is very reasonable and available without extra additions that could possibly ballon the price.

Inconvénients

I wish that we could run the employee and project report at the same time so that we can see each employee by project instead of one or the other. This could be a new feature added to the product but in no way a deterrent from the product.

ClickTime

ClickTime

Pourquoi passer à Timesheets.com

We are choosing Timesheets because of the price point, ease of use and a stand-alone product that doesn't need to be integrated to our existing products. Great customer service that started as soon as we signed up. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] made sure that I understood the product by giving me a walkthrough, answering questions and recommending best practices for the tool.
Desiree
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

Eliminated excessive paper handling

Publié le 13/01/2020

It's really revolutionized our client billing. I think we more accurately bill our clients and also more accurately detail the work performed. It is also nice to easily see how many billable hours we log in a day or week, helping us to become more efficient with our time. The biggest advantage for me is the huge reduction in paper. I once felt I was drowning in paper, now I can keep my project time, expenses and notes in one digital file. Goodby clutter!!

Avantages

We eliminated paper time tracking sheets that were used for each project, needing to manually calculate time in / time out and add entries together for client billing. Using Timesheets project timers allows us to eliminate the paper and also calculates our project time for us. That we can also assign notes to each time stamp keeps us better organized and enables us to recall exactly how our time was spent on each project entry, which we can then use to be more detailed in our client billing and showcase the value for time spent. Time entries can also be entered manually which is nice during times when interruptions are frequent. Time editing is also allowed.

Inconvénients

I wish the time stamps included the ability to view the exact time you started and ended a timer, not just the accumulative time. On occasion I may forget to stop or pause a timer, leaving it running in the back ground. I may be aware I finished up around 5pm but with no starting time to review, it makes it difficult to estimate the actual time spent on an individual entry.

Nona

• Support client

I am so grateful for this program finding me!

Publié le 07/12/2017

Avantages

+The ease of control as the admin-I can see everyone's entries and edit where necessary. +The mobile feature-my foremen can enter their time whenever it is convenient for them and I see their updates immediately. +Producing reports are so easy-it has cut down the sorting through our many Excel sheets to add up our project times by 1000%. We are a small company and did not want to sign up for expensive construction PM programs. This does the job for us without the high expense. +I also use the reports feature to calculate payroll hours...instantly-this has also saved me many hours. +Chat support is instant and they are very helpful and knowledgeable.

Inconvénients

-There are very minor details that TS could work on, when I run into them, I contact their customer support via Chat and make my suggestions. An example of one feature I have requested is that they add a line item displaying the date range on their 'Payroll By Account Code' Excel Reports. I can enter this in manually with no issue, it would just be convenient if it were already on the report itself. I already contacted customer support regarding this and she said she would send my request to the engineers of the program. I hope to see this feature updated, if not, I will continue to use this program and manually enter the date range. It is not a show stopper. I would be extremely sad if this program every closed down, can't live without it now.

Julie

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Timesheets.com is a stand-out for its ease-of-use and stellar support

Publié le 24/03/2021

Avantages

I was looking for a simple time tracking program so that my employees could enter daily time and track paid time off accruals. I figured we would get something that would be fine, without all sorts of "extras". Instead, we found Timesheets.com to be a robust, fantastic service. I was amazed at how much we could customize (and how much the Timesheets.com support team could customize for us). It is a simple program for my staff to use; we didn't get bogged down by having to learn something complex and yet it does exactly what we need. As an administrator, it is refreshing to use software like this that just does what you want it to! Sometimes I think software development companies put too much into their products when I just want something simple. Timesheets.com provided the best of both worlds - a really good service that was clear, concise, and easy to use.

Inconvénients

Once or twice there was an issue with the expense reports feature - it seemed to calculate the total amount in an employee's expense report differently on the report page vs. the dashboard page. However, this could also have been an issue with how I was displaying the report! It never became enough of an issue for me to report it or figure it out. That's the only thing I can think of that wasn't great.

Sumeet
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

Timesheets.com

Publié le 10/04/2022

Excellent. Easy to use and very affordable for what the program has to offer.

Avantages

It is very user friendly for employees. Employees of all ages can use it even if they are not technology savvy.

Inconvénients

Overrides are difficult to do, but not impossible. Employees sometimes can't clock-in due to some error, but its seldom.

Time Matters

Mainly due to cost.

Time Tracker, QuickBooks Time et Timely

Cost.
Catherine L
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great produce and customer service

Publié le 15/03/2021

Great people to work with, and a very good, super-functional program with simple, clear-cut reports. I am pleased to have started with Timesheets.com.

Avantages

This was fairly easy to set up, with their staff transferring my client info in a report produced from my old time program. There were some small glitches, as with any new program learning curve, but the staff is very helpful, patient, and knowledgeable. We were up and running very quickly.

Inconvénients

I dislike having to enter a reason for editing a time entry when I goofed, but understand that in a much larger firm this would be a great help administratively.

ManyContacts

Pourquoi choisir Timesheets.com

Very poor customer service, overpriced since the switch from the original owners of the program when Abacus bought it (price more than doubled-with an abrupt decrease in customer service, and a new 3 year contract).

OfficeTools

Pourquoi passer à Timesheets.com

Demo looked interesting and a good fit, sales people were helpful and knowledgeable, so I tried the free demo and liked it.
Robbin T
  • Secteur d'activité : Entreposage
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans

MORE SMOOTHLY RUN BUSINESS WITH THE BEST SUPPORT

Publié le 09/04/2019

Avantages

We have been using Timesheets.com for at least seven years now. I spent a lot of time shopping around and then had a chance to spend some time talking to Joel on the phone who is the owner. He was so helpful and patient with me so I decided to give them a try. I especially wanted an internet based timesheet program where my staff could post hours, and then our accountants could log in and get the hours twice a month to process payroll, without my involvement as the owner. It runs by itself, and the people who need to use it can do their thing without bothering me. What I like most about this service is that: 1. The customer service is some of the best I have ever seen. If I ever have any problems they are always there to help me and I normally don't have to wait at all. You can tell this is a service oriented business and they care about always making sure their customers have any kind of support that they need. 2. Another feature I really appreciate is that you can set the program so that your staff can't sign in earlier than they are supposed to, and that has been an issue at our place from time to time.

To summarize I would say that this program is an example of how technology can make your life and business run more smoothly, while having the best service and support at the same time from real, intelligent and helpful people who care. I highly recommend Timesheets.com to anyone who is looking for a good, solid timesheet program to use for their business.

Inconvénients

I can't really think if anything offhand, but I also don't use the program myself.

Utilisateur vérifié

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Customizable!

Publié le 18/01/2019

Our onboarding to the product was a great experience. The Timesheets.com team made themselves very available to answer any/all of our questions, and took the time to understand our needs from the system before providing recommended solutions. Support for training new users of the system was great as well. Since I'm the admin, I figured that I would be the person responsible for training new users, but the Timesheets.com team offered to take care of that for me!

Avantages

I work at a non-profit and some of our funders require a number of employees to report where they are spending their work time. What's nice about Timesheets.com is that you can create departments in which employees can associate their time, but also projects as well. Employees are expected to dedicated specific amounts of time to certain initiatives each week and Timesheets.com allow employees to copy over hours week by week and adjust from those amounts. My employees love this feature. It saves them time from reinputting info in that stays constant week over week.

Inconvénients

I did run into one bug while using the software, which Timesheets.com's tech team is working to resolve right now, but in general, for reporting, you can report on employee, by date range, by signed time and approved time. If signed electronically, the report show that the employee (named) and supervisor (named) electronically signed. But in the instance where an employee is also a supervisor or other employees, the report doesn't name them.

Scott
  • Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion

Great for Government Contractors

Publié le 02/01/2020

Customer support is very responsive, and you can reach them through either a phone number or chat box that are both easy to find on the page.

Avantages

Very few products meet the government DCAA requirements for time tracking, but Timesheets.com does. There are some very expensive options that might be appropriate for large companies, but for a small (<10 employees) company, those options are not acceptable. Timesheets.com is affordable for a small business and has the features needed for government contracting. The user interface is fairly easy to learn. Employees can enter their time either from a laptop or their mobile device, which is convenient. Some websites that review these tools say Timesheets.com has no "app", which creates the false impression that you can't use it on your phone...you can use it on your phone by pointing your browser to the www.timesheets.com website, which has a layout set up for mobile devices.

Inconvénients

As a government contractor in a project-based work environment, the tools for setting up a project Work Breakdown Structure with multiple levels are fairly limited. The tools are good enough for a small business with project structures that are relatively small and simple, but are too limited for complex projects with a complicated WBS structure. I wish Timesheets.com would upgrade those tools.

Tammy
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction

TimeSheets - Best Customer Service Ever

Publié le 25/07/2022

Love it

Avantages

1. Great customer service. 2. Able to use on various job sites and see where they clock -in/out 3. Easy to use 4. Great price point user based. 5. You can pick and choose what features you want to use.

1. Memo feature: Memos do not show up on Mobile version only desktop :-(
2. PTO: not easy for workers out in the field or at home to use or find PTO if used to using the mobile view. when they switch to the desktop view

Clockify

Pourquoi choisir Timesheets.com

Needed to see where workers are clocking in. Need a system that can be used by multiple people in multiple locations and not be an app that uses workers' data on their phone.
John
  • Secteur d'activité : Défense et aérospatiale

Fantastic and Flexible Timekeeping (and more) Tool for Small Businesses

Publié le 10/02/2019

The three biggest issues that Timesheets.com solved for us were:
1. It moved us away from manual (home grown Excel spreadsheets) that were prone to errors, typos, and unintentional formula changes.
2. Can be DCAA compliant for government and government contractor customers.
3. Saved us a ton of time each month when performing payroll and invoicing functions.

Avantages

Just about everything. We sampled five other timekeeping systems (four of which were higher priced) and nothing compared to Timesheets capabilities and flexibilities. We are a small engineering services company with a distributed work force. We were looking for a web-based tool that was able to track our time against multiple clients, projects, and codes within certain projects. We also wanted an easy to use interface for entering time on phones and tablets. Lastly, we were looking for a tool that could be DCAA compliant when required for certain customers/projects. Timesheets hit every criteria out of the park and then threw in bonus features like a company calendar, flexible reports, etc. Another outstanding feature is the ability to enter billing and pay rates based on specific customers, employees and/or projects. This feature alone has saved us multiple hours each month when running payroll and invoicing customers. The price point and features are unbelievable! It more than pays for itself each month. Although the tool is intuitive to use, they also provide online tutorials and unlimited tech support when needed. Did I mention that the customer support is actually helpful and competent? I have already referred several other small business owners to this platform.

Inconvénients

I really have no negatives to highlight. I typically am a relatively harsh reviewer of products. This one doesn't warrant a single negative.

Juanita
  • Secteur d'activité : Services juridiques

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Affordable, Easy, and one less thing to stress about

Publié le 04/01/2022

I have already shared it with three of my colleagues. I found it to be stress free to get it all set up and to start using it.

Avantages

This was extremely easy to get my staff enrolled. There wasn't a single question, delay, or need to call anyone for assistance with just getting things started. Timesheet sent an email to my staff, the staff enrolled and all I had to do was add the email address. It was super easy compared to ADP. I love that you can save the website to the desktop and clock in with you information without having to login first. It takes about 10-15 seconds to clock in. My favorite feature is the approval of mistakes to clocking in and out. The staff can make a request and you can select to approve it or deny it from the email the system sends you. There is no searching for requests.

Inconvénients

I wish the home page was easier to navigate. The design of the page makes it difficult to get to something the first few times you use it. It could be cleaned up to make it smoother.

James
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

What a flexible tool for tracking employee time

Publié le 06/09/2019

Our prior time recording system was so difficult to use and had hard and fast restrictions about when time must be recorded that my employees were frequently not getting their time in. With Timesheets I have no more complaints from my employees about how bad the timesheet software is to use and no more excuses for not getting their time recorded. It went from being one of my biggest headaches to one of the easiest administrative tasks of the week. My CPA is happier with this software as well.

Avantages

The software is very flexible. My employees can use the clock functionality to compute their time or they can manually enter their time after the fact.
I am notified about manual time entries and I am able to review everything entered before approving.
Employees are happy with the software
Rollout was very easy and the support from Timesheets.com for the rollout was great

Inconvénients

When reviewing and approving time I feel like it is not as obvious to me of what the necessary steps are when something is unusual. It always works out, but it should be a bit clearer.

Laurie

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

New user impressed with customer service

Publié le 12/05/2021

I struggled a little with understanding what the reports were and which I needed. But customer service answered my questions, walking me through how to get the information I needed, quickly and efficiently.

Avantages

It's fairly intuitive for employees to put their time in and figure out how to code it.

Inconvénients

The leave function is clunky. Once employee puts their leave request in, they cannot change it. It must be deleted (by the supervisor, if I'm remembering correctly) and re-entered. Also, supervisor must go into leave and approve the requests, and cannot do it while approving the time worked entries. I struggle with getting the supervisors to do this task because it's not intuitive.

Also, you can only have one pay period, so if you have both salaried and hourly employees and they need different pay periods, you must do one manually. It's not awful, but another thing to remember to do.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Services environnementaux
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

I am using Timesheets.com for my salon and it's been extremely efficient and easy for me & the...

Publié le 25/02/2018

Ability to easily capture employee hours and monitor online. Ease of use, for me as the administrator and for my employees.

Avantages

I really like how straightforward it was to set up for my employees, and how intuitive and easy it is for my employees to use everyday. It took them very little time to get accustomed to it, I feel confident their hours are being accurately captured, and it's easy for me to monitor and approve hours from wherever I am. I also really appreciate that it has an IP Lock feature; with many online systems that's not available or comes at a premium. Though I have a solid team, it gives me extra peace of mind to know my employees can only clock in and out from the salon computer. I have really appreciated the outstanding customer support I've received, from the time I was just considering using it (they answered all my questions), through setting it up, and even after I started using it, they called multiple times to check in to see if I had any questions or needed any further assistance. That's amazing service, especially considering I only have a few employees, so I'm not a large account for them. They truly care about every single one of their clients having a great experience with their product.