Avis clients sur Timesheets.com

Timesheets.com

Gestion du temps pour la paie et la facturation

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

816 avis

Cayla
Cayla
  • Secteur d'activité : Cabinet d'avocats

• Support client

As an hourly employee, this is so easy!

Publié le 07/06/2018

Avantages

I like that every employee is held accountable to clock in and out of work. It is an extremely easy-to-use and functional software that helps the finance department to accurately pay the employees every two weeks. I also like that we can add mileage and review our statements, as well as adding in paid time off, holidays, and sick time.

Inconvénients

Everyone is held to a moral standard, so everyone is inputting their own hours. Unfortunately there is no other way of knowing whether or not a person inputted the correct hours.

Lyn
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Operations Review

Publié le 18/05/2023

Basic tool that we have build almost of decade of date with and use it to keep our team time in alignment with the customer's contract

Avantages

quick easy way to capture time spent on customers and projects

Inconvénients

Not integrated with our calendar and project management software to eliminate the extra data entry for each staff member to track the time we are selling to our customers

Harvest

Pourquoi passer à Timesheets.com

We are currently using systems that are not integrated and we are wasting time repeating data entry to track our time and activity. We are migrating to MS Teams where we have more options to integrate with other tools.
Jean
  • Secteur d'activité : Cosmétiques
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Old fashion and not friendly for users

Publié le 21/06/2022

Avantages

Copy hours from one day to another. Easy to add hours.

Inconvénients

Slow and not friendly for users. There is a very limited options of reports. It's not possible to copy the hours from one employee to another.

Réponse de Timesheets.com

This reviewer was never our customer and probably confused with some other vendor. Capterra really needs to stop paying people money to write reviews. They get crap like this. No details, no actual insight into the product. They write a brief line or 2 and they get their $10 - at our expense! We don't have any clients with more than 1000 users, let alone 10,000! This is very unfair.

Ania
  • Secteur d'activité : Cabinets médicaux
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Publié le 31/01/2024

We are satisifed with the use. No issues reported.

We are satisifed with the use. No issues reported.

Avantages

User friendly. Easy to connect with support team if needed.

Inconvénients

I have not used other time tracking systems.

Janet
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Excellent and prompt customer service!!

Publié le 22/12/2020

Again - customer service is the BEST!!! Never had a bad experience. Everyone is friendly, helpful, and prompt!!!

Avantages

Ease of use! Very user friendly. I love that someone is always available by chat to answer my questions. Never have to wait, and they walk me through the process. Very friendly!!

Inconvénients

There really isn't anything I would change at this point.

Kim
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôtellerie
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés

Accountant

Publié le 21/02/2022

Great

Great

Avantages

Ease of use for staff and management. The reports are fantastic and easily customized.

Inconvénients

Employee set up is a bit cumbersome but not bad.

QuickBooks Time

Pourquoi passer à Timesheets.com

I recommended it as I worked for another company that used it and so I was familiar which made it easy to implement.
Teresa
  • Secteur d'activité : Cabinets médicaux

Great Customer Service

Publié le 01/07/2020

The customer service is unbelievable. I have been in this roll for 18 years and worked with many vendors and I have never had this great of service. I spoke with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] this morning and in less than 2 mins., I had the answer I needed. He was patient, helpful and helped to educate me which will save me time. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was professional but, very personable. He is a great asset to your company!

Avantages

As with any new product, there is a small learning curve but, I am learning something new each day. I wanted ours to be simplified and I have found the right product.

Inconvénients

There is nothing difficult about this software. Once I learn more about the software, I may have a recommendation at that time.

Misty

Love it!

Publié le 03/06/2021

I had such a great experience with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. I had so many questions during the implementation and she was just fabulous!

Avantages

My favorite feature is having both a time clock and project time tracking in one system. Our firm had been previously using one software for payroll and one for tracking client billing. Having all the info in one system allows us to reconcile everything daily and monitor things more closely.

Inconvénients

There is no app for ease of use on your cell phone, but it's not that bad we all can just go to a webpage to log in.

SUZANNE
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Perfect for tracking your time for various clients, including interuptions.

Publié le 31/12/2020

Excellent product and training was perfect.

Excellent product and training was perfect.

Avantages

To be able to track time with timer and simultaneously pausing for interuptions like phone calls or emails

Inconvénients

Nothing yet. Perhaps I will find something lacking eventually, but not yet.

Jacob
Jacob
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

A perfect software to have control of your employees.

Publié le 27/11/2018

This software has helped me to maintain control within my work team, that if it is true that it has its faults in terms of the modification of the times, but the truth is that when you have a work team that you trust and with the accounts, these aspects become irrelevant, as I said before has been quite useful to keep a real follow-up of each employee and according to the data there exposed to be able to take actions either favorable or negative.

Avantages

Timesheets is a fairly simple software and the things that I like about it is that it allows me to have a general control of my employees, since it has a name established by the administrator previously and thus to have control of when employees work, what days have missed, the hours of arrival and departure, review of the performances of all members. Another thing that I like a lot and is essential in this software is how simple it is, and what is online therefore all this data does not have to be stored in computers and can be consulted from anywhere.

Inconvénients

One of the aspects that I do not like very much is that the site totally depends on the honesty of the users and this can sometimes be wrong since employees can modify their times, but for the rest I think the objective of the software is quite successful and that can be quite useful.

Julie

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Timesheets.com is a stand-out for its ease-of-use and stellar support

Publié le 24/03/2021

Avantages

I was looking for a simple time tracking program so that my employees could enter daily time and track paid time off accruals. I figured we would get something that would be fine, without all sorts of "extras". Instead, we found Timesheets.com to be a robust, fantastic service. I was amazed at how much we could customize (and how much the Timesheets.com support team could customize for us). It is a simple program for my staff to use; we didn't get bogged down by having to learn something complex and yet it does exactly what we need. As an administrator, it is refreshing to use software like this that just does what you want it to! Sometimes I think software development companies put too much into their products when I just want something simple. Timesheets.com provided the best of both worlds - a really good service that was clear, concise, and easy to use.

Inconvénients

Once or twice there was an issue with the expense reports feature - it seemed to calculate the total amount in an employee's expense report differently on the report page vs. the dashboard page. However, this could also have been an issue with how I was displaying the report! It never became enough of an issue for me to report it or figure it out. That's the only thing I can think of that wasn't great.

Robbin T
  • Secteur d'activité : Entreposage
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans

MORE SMOOTHLY RUN BUSINESS WITH THE BEST SUPPORT

Publié le 09/04/2019

Avantages

We have been using Timesheets.com for at least seven years now. I spent a lot of time shopping around and then had a chance to spend some time talking to Joel on the phone who is the owner. He was so helpful and patient with me so I decided to give them a try. I especially wanted an internet based timesheet program where my staff could post hours, and then our accountants could log in and get the hours twice a month to process payroll, without my involvement as the owner. It runs by itself, and the people who need to use it can do their thing without bothering me. What I like most about this service is that: 1. The customer service is some of the best I have ever seen. If I ever have any problems they are always there to help me and I normally don't have to wait at all. You can tell this is a service oriented business and they care about always making sure their customers have any kind of support that they need. 2. Another feature I really appreciate is that you can set the program so that your staff can't sign in earlier than they are supposed to, and that has been an issue at our place from time to time.

To summarize I would say that this program is an example of how technology can make your life and business run more smoothly, while having the best service and support at the same time from real, intelligent and helpful people who care. I highly recommend Timesheets.com to anyone who is looking for a good, solid timesheet program to use for their business.

Inconvénients

I can't really think if anything offhand, but I also don't use the program myself.

Tammy
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction

TimeSheets - Best Customer Service Ever

Publié le 25/07/2022

Love it

Love it

Avantages

1. Great customer service. 2. Able to use on various job sites and see where they clock -in/out 3. Easy to use 4. Great price point user based. 5. You can pick and choose what features you want to use.

1. Memo feature: Memos do not show up on Mobile version only desktop :-(
2. PTO: not easy for workers out in the field or at home to use or find PTO if used to using the mobile view. when they switch to the desktop view

Clockify

Pourquoi choisir Timesheets.com

Needed to see where workers are clocking in. Need a system that can be used by multiple people in multiple locations and not be an app that uses workers' data on their phone.
Laurie

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

New user impressed with customer service

Publié le 12/05/2021

I struggled a little with understanding what the reports were and which I needed. But customer service answered my questions, walking me through how to get the information I needed, quickly and efficiently.

Avantages

It's fairly intuitive for employees to put their time in and figure out how to code it.

Inconvénients

The leave function is clunky. Once employee puts their leave request in, they cannot change it. It must be deleted (by the supervisor, if I'm remembering correctly) and re-entered. Also, supervisor must go into leave and approve the requests, and cannot do it while approving the time worked entries. I struggle with getting the supervisors to do this task because it's not intuitive.

Also, you can only have one pay period, so if you have both salaried and hourly employees and they need different pay periods, you must do one manually. It's not awful, but another thing to remember to do.

Jodie
  • Secteur d'activité : Ressources humaines
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

It works good, but there are employees that always say they 'clocked in' but it doesn't...

Publié le 10/01/2018

I would tell people what system we have but I have nothing to compare it with. So I wouldn't be a lot of help for other people

Avantages

The main page is nice with the list of employees; the ease of seeing who is clocked in and who is clocked out

Inconvénients

for the senior people it is harder for them to learn. I don't know if we need a security question and all that. it is just a time clock

Réponse de Timesheets.com

HI Jodie,

I saw your comment about clock punches not 'registering'. This simply doesn't occur, so please call us the next time you think this happened. We have a full audit trail and a breadcrumb tracking ability. Usually when employees report clock punches that didn't take, it's user error. Most of the time they just forgot, and we can tell that because there's no audit trail showing they even logged in. Occasionally the audit trail shows the employee logged in but never punched the clock. This is far more rare. In most cases, it's just a simple case of forgetfulness, but we can certainly prove this if we get a chance. Call us the very next time it happens with the name and date and we'll show you exactly what transpired.

Dina
  • Secteur d'activité : Ressources humaines

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

We have had a great experience with timesheets.com in the 3 years we have been a customer.

Publié le 16/01/2018

It helps us see how much time we are spending with our customers. Since they are billed for a certain amount of hours per month. It is critical for us to know where our time is going so we can bill appropriately.

Avantages

It is very easy to set employees up and add customers. We were able to add special tracking items for our customers to help us track exactly what time was spent where. The reporting feature is easy to use to run reports for different time periods and for different customers. It is easily downloaded to other formats. The website is always available, we have never had any trouble with logging in to access it. The cost is very inexpensive for the functionality you get.

Inconvénients

No problems with anything so far. I do have to archive people when we add new people just to stay within our licenses though.

Kevin
Kevin
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

We were in desperate need of way to track employee time. It needed to affordable & easy to use.

Publié le 10/01/2018

Affordable solution that lets us manage employee time effectively, allows us to create useful reports, keeps employees honest with their time cards.

Avantages

Timesheets is a feature rich solution that has allowed us to effectively manage employee time and reporting. It's very easy to configure and manage. It's great at tracking PTO and expenses. One of the features that we find most valuable is the ability to limit access by IP address. Our employees can only clock in/out when they are physically in our office.

Inconvénients

There's not much negative to say about an affordable service that gets the job done with a minimal learning curve. One thing that I feel it lacks is a dedicated mobile app. Timesheets offers a mobile version of their website, but a dedicated mobile app would be a welcomed addition.

Frank
  • Secteur d'activité : Design

Best Customer Support

Publié le 26/04/2023

Avantages

Since I'm not the most savvy person with technology, I find the support I receive from Timesheets outstanding. I've had to call in on several occasions when I was trying to locate information on a past employee or other various needs. I most recently spoke with Bob who was highly knowledgeable and was able to guide me through the process to achieve what I needed.

Inconvénients

Honestly, I can't think of anything that I have not liked about the service.

Donna
  • Secteur d'activité : Aviation et industrie aéronautique

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great experience with Timesheets!

Publié le 20/02/2023

Our overall experience with Timesheets was great. We really needed support to get up and running and [sensitive content hidden] was there for us throughout the process. He was patient and pleasant to work with and really understood the ins and outs of the system.

Avantages

What I like most about Timesheets is the support. [sensitive content hidden] walked us through every stage of implementation step-by-step and trained our staff. I also talked to other reps on the Timesheets team while researching the best system and found everyone to be equally helpful. Great team. The cost of the service can't be beat. Not only is the per employee fee less than half (and sometimes a quarter) of the cost of other systems. Timesheets is not the most beautiful interface out there, but it works well and meets our needs. The smart phone interface is good and useful and having Timesheets has streamlined our timekeeping and expense process.

Inconvénients

The interface with QuickBooks isn't perfect and we had to employ some work-arounds that make the tool a little harder to work with. The portal is fairly intuitive, but not as nice looking as some others out there. The separation of PTO and project time is inconvenient for users and administrators.

charles
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Timesheets.com is a fantastic program for anyone that is looking for a website that is easy to...

Publié le 14/10/2017

great website program

great website program

Avantages

What I really like best about Timesheets.com is how accessible and user-friendly this software is. I have had no problems using this software for business use. I also really like that the Customer Service is very helpful whenever we have any problems or delays. It's not that common to have Customer Service representatives go out of their way to help and support you when encountering an issue with their software, but the customer service reps at Timesheets.com go way above and beyond to make you feel like an appreciated customer--even after the issue has been addressed and fixed.

Inconvénients

There wasn't anything we disliked, and our company decided to try something else based on a recommendation from them. If we have to say something that wasn't helpful. I would have to say that it did not correctly track vacation hours. But it is possible that it offered that option, but we were unable the option. I really just done have anything negative to say about it.

Brian

Overall happy

Publié le 24/01/2018

Avantages

From a web browser, the site works great. I like the simplistic report generation and the organization of the archived timesheets.

Inconvénients

The interface of the website on a mobile device is not ideal. Unrelated to the mobile device, sometimes when reports are ran, it will automatically charge 1.5x the OT rate even when using an account code on a weekend. I originally thought it was due to the formula to start paying OT after a certain accumulation of hours, but I set that to a limit that has never been reached-so I don't understand why it occurs. My work around is to edit the timecard and use the regular rate, so when the program calculates 1.5x, the amount is correct.

Jay
  • Secteur d'activité : Urbanisme et architecture
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

As a small business owner, to find a software source with fantastic support at a low cost is...

Publié le 27/01/2018

A system that works !

A system that works !

Avantages

The flexibility of its Report capabilities is outstanding. I can generate reports quickly and in multiple different ways to suit different projects & my own personal queries.
Its easy for my staff to enter their Timesheets as they finish each project or at the end of each day.
Being Cloud based it doesn't matter where I am, on what PC or Tablet I'm working from - it just simply all works & its all there !
What more needs to be said !
We love it.

Inconvénients

Probably due to my own lack of understanding, but in when a Staff member leave & I archieve their data, some of those projects continue to be worked on, but the departed staffer's times aren't included unless you delve deeper to activate their times (which depends on you remembering the time period they worked to & from).

Kim

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Their chat support is wonderful. They respond quickly and helpful.

Publié le 25/07/2018

Allows me to track work done by my remote workers, process paychecks more quickly, and provide historical data on specific projects.

Avantages

The program is intuitive and offers what I need. There are a number of reports available and customizable in so many ways. The clock in and clock out buttons are conveniently placed. The time entry screen is compact and allows space for making long notes.

Inconvénients

Setting up an employee is the only thing I have needed assistance with and this is only because I add an employee so rarely. There are lots of options available to cover virtually any setting you could want but it can seem be a little overwhelming.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés

Timesheets Timetracker

Publié le 25/04/2019

Avantages

Timesheets helps me to stay organized throughout my day. I like that this software is intuitive and user-friendly​. It makes life very easy for me by providing a simple to use platform for me to manage client project billing. I also like that I can view historical data so that I can stay accountable for my tasks and also to identify the projects that need to be managed more efficiently.

Inconvénients

The only downside for me is that time tracking is still a very manual process and Timesheets does what it can to automate the process but there could be more automation features implemented.

Latoya
Latoya

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Easy Time Sheet Recorder

Publié le 19/09/2018

I am an accountant for several small businesses. One thing small businesses do to track employee time is to record it using pen and paper. In order for the small businesses to run more like a business, I always suggest they use this system to record employee time. It helps reduce the ability to change time once clocked in and out by the employee but allows the employer the ability to change any discrepancy with times. It is easy to use and helps small businesses watch their employee times. One additional feature it allows is the ability for employees to request off. Most small businesses usually are just word of mouth but this system allows all employee time and requests to be better tracked and recorded. It's not expensive and works just like a time clock without having a time clock in the office.

Avantages

I like that it tracks employees time. It's a time card that is easy to use, that is not on paper, and not expensive for small businesses.

Inconvénients

Being that it really only for time sheets, I say the con is that it is limited in what it can do for small businesses.