81 avis
Bill4Time

Bill4Time

Logiciel cloud de facturation horaire

4,7 /5 (81 avis)
94% des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
81 avis
Jason H.
Traduire en français

Clean, easy to use billing software

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Its a billing program and is extremely effective at billing. I find no "cons" when comparing to other billing programs I've looked at. I'd love more practice management functionality--but I don't see that as the main purpose/use of this program.

Avantages

The program is clean, simple, and available anywhere through the web and various applications for mobile devices. New users are easy to setup and manage. Reporting functions are easy to manage. Downtime is a non-issue. Reports are easy to run and provide the information we need to keep a pulse on our firm's billings, collections, and associated compensation models. There are also easy reports to provide for accountability of time keepers. Invoicing is easy as well and so is receiving payments. We also use the trust accounting functionality which helps us keep on top of retainers. Another popular billing program we looked at tried to charge us about 5 times the cost of our average user, merely because one report regarding collections was critical to our internal compensation model. We've used Bill4Time for our billing needs for over 5 years, and many of our attorneys used it before we formed our firm. Its solid, simple, and easy to use.

Matthew B.

Almost Does it All

Publié le 03/04/2020

Avantages

It is client-based. It allows you to have one client, and assign matters, thus avoiding having three of the same client. It has a pretty strong calendar that allows the whole office to see who is doing what. You can use their app to record time, and it loads that time once you have an internet connection. I can't say enough good about the program. It is very easy to use. But, if you run into a snag, their support team is outstanding and prompt.

Inconvénients

I wish it had a reminder feature with a combination of e-mail and cell phone messaging.

Ellen W.

Disappointed

Publié le 09/05/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Disappointing experience as this has bees an issue for over 6 months. They continue to bill us in full and refuse to let us speak directly to IT. They gave us one crest after 3 months but have done nothing about crediting us since. Not have they found a solution to the problem.

Avantages

That it was supposed to integrate with QuickBooks

Inconvénients

After an update in November the two programs stopped communicating

Réponse de Bill4Time

Thank you for your feedback. We pride ourselves on our software and are disappointed to hear that you have had such a negative experience. The developers are working hard to solve this problem and they were able to resolve the initial issue. They are actively investigating the most recent report and we are looking forward to discussing this further with you.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 1.0/10

Julia B.

Best Small Office Law Practive Software Ever

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 17/03/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Love it. Simple and fast. Great reporting.

Avantages

It is very intuitive and easy to use. I can enter time and run reports in no time flat.

Inconvénients

Would love to be able to link expenses from my bank account to be able to run an income and expense report.

Tama T.

The perfect fit

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 11/01/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

It's been a life saver in that I can easily and conveniently produce supporting documentation as to my out of pocket expenses and time in administering this estate as well as bill for and account for my time and expenses in my Paralegal/Investigation firm which makes getting paid much easier and with no hassle because the invoices and statements are detailed, clear and easy for my clients to understand.

Avantages

The software is much like the software that I had become accustomed to using at a law firm and is reasonably priced for me as a one person newly established business where the cost of the law firms software is simply not feasible. Additionally, I love the convenience of being able to create and produce a customized report for any given request for information once an entry has been created and entered. The ease of use and setup is also something I really like.

Inconvénients

I haven't found anything thus far that I don't like about the software.

William F.

Money Well Spent

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The various report options help me to understand better what is happening with my case management and accounts receivable.

Avantages

Bill4Time is easy to use and provides the features that I need for case management. Customer support is outstanding as well.

Inconvénients

Sometimes it reorders the time that I have entered, but that is not a substantive problem.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 9.0/10

Christine W.

Great Billing System and Great Value

Publié le 16/04/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

B4T is a great billing software that satisfies all of our billing needs. It's very reasonably priced and has an excellent customer service staff. I recommend it highly for anyone looking for a quality product that won't break the bank but will still provide all the support you can ask for.

Avantages

B4T is completely user friendly and has a neat, simple layout with no unnecessary noise to clutter your view like so many software products. It provides all of our billings needs in a straight-forward, uncomplicated manner.
Their customer service is top-notch. I haven't had a single instance where I worked with a rep who wasn't extremely courteous and immediately able fix a problem or provide guidance for whatever need I had. In particular, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is fantastic and is such a pleasure to deal with. She's assisted me on numerous occasions and I can't say enough about her.
Something else that I love about B4T is their support desk phones are answered within 2 or 3 rings by actual human beings. I'm never placed on hold by robo-operators as so often occurs with other companies (both professionally and personally).

Inconvénients

I don't have any cons worth expressing.

Liana C.
Traduire en français

I have loved Bill4Time since 2009!

Publié le 11/05/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I get my billind done very fast compared to how long it would take me to do it manually. It is also great to keep track of my productivity.

Avantages

It is easy to keep track of billable time, especially with the desktop widget.

Inconvénients

Things have to be entered in a certain order on the widget. Otherwise they get erased. This is a hassle since my short term memory is not that good. I would like to be able to enter data on the widget in any order. I have always had a hard time with the accounting reports. They are not friendly to non accountants. I just want to know who owes me what and since when. I still don't know how to do that after 11 years of being your client.

Gonzalo A.

Cost - benefit best alternative

Publié le 13/04/2020

Very good

Avantages

Easy to use, intuitive alternative and the best alternative from a cost-benefit analysis.

The iPhone app.

Mark N.
Traduire en français

Have Bill4Time, Will Travel. And Invoice.

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 05/05/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Catching time on the fly

Avantages

Mobility is very handy. There is a considerable ability to make reports

Inconvénients

Occasionally it takes a minute to catch up on the mobile device. I do have trouble getting invoicing to go smoothly. There are a lot of variables and a set system sequence to arrive at getting the payments applied to the right matter and getting the invoice finalized. The intuitiveness is there, but there is quite a lot to be intuitive about- many settings.

Owen G.

The good and bad of Bill4Time

Publié le 29/04/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Customer service is responsive, sort of. They will respond--but it is not always productive. I wouldn't say it's terrible. I wouldn't say it's stellar.

Avantages

The best part of Bill4Time is that it is intuitive for users to enter time, and expenses. There is very little training.
Bill4TIme has/supports API's, which allow client and matter data to be fetched for use in other systems, like a practice management suite.
The integration with QuickBooks works well.
The iphone app is well done.

Inconvénients

The pricing is a bit steep compared to TimeSolv, which offers the same as Bill4Time and more. If my firm had things to do over again, it would probably go with TimeSolv (and if B4T's prices continue to increase, we will make a move).
Another drawback is that B4T does not have single sign-on capability. I'm told they're working on it. Single-sign-on allows the program to authenticate using a firm's local credentials, like the credentials for users to login to their computer. So if a user is logged into their computer, they don't need to authenticate on B4T. NetDocuments has this capability and it is VERY nice.
The standard reports could be more of aimed at the reports that law firms would use. Like for instance, matter-specific invoice reports for use in legal fee applications (amazingly, it does not offer that report!)
Clients have found the invoices a bit confusing where they also contain trust account balances. There is some opportunity to customize them--to a point.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 6.0/10

Ashton C.
Secteur d'activité: Construction

The perfect solution

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I run a small business that has experienced tremendous growth over the last few years. Our work load is sometimes overwhelming. Bill4Time allows us to track our work and bill for our services and it is very simple to use and this allows us to spend the majority of our time performing our work that we are paid for. I looked at several similar online project management services and chose B4T. I am glad that I did.

Avantages

Our company deals with over 100 clients, each of which has numerous projects. Bill4Time allows us to track our time on each project, produce invoices quickly and track payments and receivables. As with any complex software there is a learning curve. Bill4time was very easy to implement. Any questions or how to's they are always available to help.

Inconvénients

All in all I really don't have any complaints.

Shana B.
Traduire en français

We have had a small law firm for over 5 years now. We use Bill4Time to do all of our billing.

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The main benefit is a completely easy to use and easy to implement billing software that allows the overall billing process to be smooth and efficient for both our firm and our clients.

Avantages

The best thing about Bill4Time is that it is so easy to use and you can access it from anywhere. I can work on client billing and invoices from home or on the road and do not have to worry about making sure my laptop is with me. It provides the LEDES invoice formats that our clients require for us to submit our bills electronically to them and creating the LEDES files is just the click of a button. Then you can also create a PDF file of the invoice just as easily. It is extremely simple to change the settings and customize it to fit your exact type of business. The website usually runs flawlessly with very little downtime, if ever. Bill4Time offers many features. It is easy to search for clients, matters, or invoices within the program. Any information you need that is in the program is at your fingertips ready to bring up with just a few clicks.

Ann M.

Well worth the money

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Works great and easy to use and train people to use.

Avantages

Easy to use and train new personal on. It is also easy to find reports you need.

Inconvénients

There is nothing about the system I do not like.

Leslie B.
Traduire en français

Was stuck in a rut depending on a billing clerk .. now capture time anywhere all the time!!

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Control over my time and eases the "task" of invoicing clients for work produced for them.

What's not to like ... converting from Timeslips to Bill4Time literally saved my practice and my homelife!! No more stress to get monthly invoices out. A single one-off invoice can be produced in minutes to submit to escrow for a closing or other special needs. Just a terrific tool for a firm like mine.

Avantages

Ease of use is key. Works across all platforms, desktop, iPad, iPhone from anywhere anytime. Helps me gauge my productivity on a daily basis throughout the month. Doesn't take specialized training to use like Timeslips did. Not dependent on a staff member to enter time from time sheets gives me more flexibility and CAPTURES more of the time spent on tasks.

Utilisateur vérifié
Traduire en français

Billing is easier with this software!

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 09/08/2018

Avantages

We used Bill4time to charge our clients that are using our representation services. Personally, I mostly use it in the Iphone application that you can easily download in your appstore. This software allows you to keep tracking of the time you are investing in each client and it has a lot of descriptions and matters that you can use in order to describe it in your invoice to the client. The app is very easy to understand and is super practical for tracking the time. The software is very friendly in terms of its dashboard and the addition of clients to the database. I also use the function of internal time to track the time I invest in some managerial functions for our own Firm control in order to find ways to elevate our productivity.

Inconvénients

There are some matters missing in the App and you need to use miscellaneous options in order to categorize it which takes you some time.

Carlos D.

Good sftware

Publié le 16/01/2020

easy to bill

Avantages

cloud base -easy to use, the app is pefect

Inconvénients

limited features, no spanish version. Tarif module is limitaed

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 8.0/10

Carin Z.
Traduire en français

Easy to use, essential tool

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Our company counts on B4T for its time keeping and billing. If we would not have a tool like this, we would miss out on a lot of time not invoiced, or expenses not rebilled.

Avantages

It's easy to use and web based. I can add users easily and set their access levels. I never had a problem so far, after working with it for 5 years. The website is never down.

Inconvénients

Can't think of anything about the software, it works perfectly. It is not cheap, that is maybe the only thing.

Tracy S.
Secteur d'activité: Design

Bill 4 Time changed my life

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I'm in love. I've told every one of my freelance designer friends about it. It is invaluable to me.

Avantages

The software is SOOO easy to use. It has saved hours and hours of time each month on my billing and has helped me gain more than a 30% increase in my billable hours. I also love being able to pull reports. I can get an excellent picture of how much I'm billing, who I'm billing, who has NOT paid me, etc. It has absolutely been the most significant game-changer in my business.

Inconvénients

Honestly there is nothing that I don't like about the software.

Jake H.

Customer Support Is Fantastic

Publié le 20/04/2017
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

I've used Bill4Time for more than 5 years, and they have continually worked to adapt and add additional features. It is a very good product.

Avantages

Bill4Time is very intuitive, and the customer support staff are responsive and very easy to work with. Bill4Time provides a very functional platform that allows busy professionals to have the tools they need at their fingertips wherever they are.

Inconvénients

Bill4Time is great at tracking time and providing reports for the time and invoices, but it is not a full scale CRM. That has not been a problem for my firm, as that was not the purpose.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 9.0/10

Nanci S.
Secteur d'activité: Design graphique

Bill4Time is worth your time

Publié le 28/11/2017
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

I searched for a duel timekeeping and accounting software for almost a year before I settled on Bill4Time. It is the only one I found that did both well. Avoiding the time it takes to move timekeeping records into an accounting program every month is a fantastic feature!

Avantages

This software is fantastic! It's affordable and the support is the best I've ever had from any company. It is intuitive and is easy to figure out if you've made an error anywhere in your accounting.

Inconvénients

There is a bit of a learning curve to the invoicing section but once it's set up you'll be grateful.

Archana B.

One Stop Shop For Professionals

Publié le 03/01/2020

- Time saving
- Superb for accounting
- REcievables management
- Resource management and training tool
- Excellent for keeping track of expenses

Avantages

From management of resources to billing and recovery this software has all you need as a small / mid sized business. I have used it from day 1 of being independent - for 5 years now and I can say that it has minimized accounting functions substantial and provides real time data which is very useful for busy professionals.

Inconvénients

Web interface is a bit heavy and slow to use

Raychael U.

"Would highly recommend!"

Publié le 24/05/2018

Avantages

" Bill4Time has been the only billing system our lawfirm uses that remains user friendly, simple and clear in its layout along with consistency in its formatting and processes. I would highly recommend this product! "

Inconvénients

There are a few glitches when entering whole batches of entries that need to be addressed. For example, some settings don't always transfer through to the next row and it ends up costing valuable time having to go back and change settings on each entry within the batch.

Jim K.

Solo practice attorney - Very satisfied user

Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

I have recommended Bill4Time to other solos and small practice firms, and everyone who followed my recommendation thanked me. It is not an exaggeration to say that this program pays for itself.

Avantages

Bill4Time has a great web-interface. It conquers the difficult challenge of making it very easy to capture your time while remaining very flexible for a wide range of user preferences without complicating.

Inconvénients

I think the trust accounting could be a bit easier, but overall this is a very minor criticism of a great product.

Alanna P.
Traduire en français

Bill4Time has made our internal billing process easy. Everything is easy to access and understand.

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 04/04/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We were able to easily transition from outsourced to internal billing. It has saved us time and money with our accountant and has made it very easy to gather all the information we need in real time.

Avantages

It is very easy to record, view, and edit time entries, and have them automatically feed into invoices. All the reports we need are there, and anytime we find a need with no report, the customer service at Bill4Time has been amazing with quick responses and solutions for our needs. Recording and applying payments has now become very easy, and the management of trust funds is also a great feature.

Inconvénients

It's not always apparent to me which report will be the best for the data I need to view. I often have to do a lot of trial and error when selecting reports.

Réponse de Bill4Time

Thank you for your review Alanna!