Avis clients sur Bill4Time

Bill4Time

4,8 (189)
Donnez votre avis !
Logiciel cloud de facturation horaire

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

189 avis

Jason
Jason

• Support client

Clean, easy to use billing software

Publié le 05/10/2017

Its a billing program and is extremely effective at billing. I find no "cons" when comparing to other billing programs I've looked at. I'd love more practice management functionality--but I don't see that as the main purpose/use of this program.

Avantages

The program is clean, simple, and available anywhere through the web and various applications for mobile devices. New users are easy to setup and manage. Reporting functions are easy to manage. Downtime is a non-issue. Reports are easy to run and provide the information we need to keep a pulse on our firm's billings, collections, and associated compensation models. There are also easy reports to provide for accountability of time keepers. Invoicing is easy as well and so is receiving payments. We also use the trust accounting functionality which helps us keep on top of retainers. Another popular billing program we looked at tried to charge us about 5 times the cost of our average user, merely because one report regarding collections was critical to our internal compensation model. We've used Bill4Time for our billing needs for over 5 years, and many of our attorneys used it before we formed our firm. Its solid, simple, and easy to use.

SHERRY

Great customer support

Publié le 06/08/2020

The folks who work in customer support are always ready to help. I'm not a computer wizard and they know how to help you without making you feel like a complete idiot !

Avantages

Customer support is great. I usually have an answer very shortly after I send an inquiry.

Also, I used Timeslips for years and I love how much more flexible this program is.

Inconvénients

I don't like that I HAVE to have a matter and a client. I would prefer to have a choice to only have a client.

Wes

iPhone Version is Not Ready for Prime Time

Publié le 13/12/2015

I have had the trial version of Bill4Time installed on my iPhone for two weeks. I am working as a solo practitioner between GC positions, and I just wanted an app that could act like a clock in my pocket, easily tracking time billed to clients. Bill4Time in the iPhone has several problems. If you shut off the app before hitting the "save" key, it loses the time (the entire data entry) for the time you are tracking. The clock that shows at the top of the screen only counts time while the iPhone is awake (although you find out later that the time was actually being counted in the background even though the time count of the face of the app was wrong). You can not over-ride time entries with corrected time or make time entries that were not clocked by the app itself on the iPhone. Those are only a few of the problems I found with it. The iPhone app must not have been beta tested with a large number of users to catch these flaws, because they should have been easy to correct. Since this app has been in use for several months now (as of December 12, 2015), they also should have had time to fix the flaws and re-release the software. This indicates a team that is not supporting their product with needed releases. In fairness, I did not call customer service because I am not interested in waiting until beta test flaws are corrected and re-released.

isaac

Great product

Publié le 28/02/2024

Avantages

Easy to use and makes invoicing clients easy

Inconvénients

There really isn’t anything I don’t like. I don’t use all the features

Robert

Very User Friendly

Publié le 12/07/2022

Very Happy

Very Happy

Avantages

Program was easy to set up and learning curve is low. Very easy to navigate and customize, if needed.

Inconvénients

I do not have any complaints, except that this field has a minimum character requirement of writing a negative review to a positive review. I would recommend having this field as optional. Otherwise, you are requiring the writer of the review to illustrate a negative experience and where there is none.

Cherry
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Time and Money Saving Software

Publié le 14/01/2021

Easy set up. User-friendly. Cost efficient. Bill4Time enables a small company to have the organization, efficiency, and the professional look of a large company without the large cost. The cost fits in our budget.

Avantages

We love the ability to have live billing numbers, the opportunity for look-back, and the ability to attach client expenses to the billing.

Inconvénients

As of now, I'm not sure of anything that I would change.

Alternatives envisagées

Zoho CRM et FreshBooks

Pourquoi passer à Bill4Time

Hands down best quality and cost that contained everything we were looking for.
LeeAnn

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Hassle free experience is key

Publié le 21/12/2023

Hassle free, efficient, user friendly, and helpful.

Hassle free, efficient, user friendly, and helpful.

Avantages

The responsiveness, knowledge base, and plain kindness from the support team is unparalleled. I am willing to pay for having a team I can easily communicate with; that isn’t speaking to a third party and translating third party answers back to me. The direct contact with someone who knows what they are doing is way more efficient than other business models.

Inconvénients

My record keeping has to be in a specific format that B4T does not have functionality for- but the staff is having a Zoom meeting with me to try and work it out so really I have no complaints!

Heather
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Bill4Time is a fantastic solution for managing the financial functions of your legal practice

Publié le 19/12/2023

We LOVE Bill4Time. I have been using this product for almost 10 years and it has just gotten better and better. There are many ways to do simple tasks, find information, sync with QuickBooks Online, access info from anywhere, and great customer service if there is an issue.

Avantages

Bill4Time is user friendly, easy to implement, great customer service, great platform, minimal glitches or issues on the user side.

Inconvénients

The statements we send out can be time consuming to create, but I think there is a recent update we need to investigate to see if its a better option for our process.

Alternatives envisagées

Neos, Clio et TimeSolv Legal Billing
Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique

Why you need this Product

Publié le 28/12/2023

My experience with Bill4Time is always a good one, I am able to navigate directly where I need to go and input the figures and information I need to input and when I am ready easily generate a professional looking statement or invoice that I can be proud of.

Avantages

What I like the most about Bill4Time is the ease of use and its simplicity.

Inconvénients

Nothing! I only have high praises for this product and is why I have been a user for the last almost 8 years.

Al
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

Al's Review

Publié le 19/12/2023

Avantages

Ease of use and its overall reliability.

Inconvénients

Statements needed to be improved (new Beta an improvement)

Ashton
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction

Bill4Time was the perfect solution for my company

Publié le 03/11/2020

When my business started up I was tracking time with a spreadsheet. Creating invoices became an all-day project. Now my bookkeeper can do batch invoices essentially with a touch of a button and the printer spits out 30 to 50 invoices each time we do billing. Tracking my client's projects is easy and I'm not missing any billable time. Incidentally, I can change any project to a flat fee rate with ease. Early on I needed a lot of help with the software and called the support staff who were very helpful and took the time to show me what I needed. Even now that I've been using the software for a few years the support people are easy to reach and are just as helpful. I feel that is so important to be able to reach an actual person who can help you.

Avantages

My company has over 150 clients each of which has numerous projects. As my company grew it became more difficult to manage the growing number of clients and track the time spent on each project. Therefore billing my clients became a more difficult and time-consuming process. This product handles mass invoicing which allows me to invoice more often and also track receivables and payments. I especially like that when I have to call for support I actually reach a human who can help me.

Inconvénients

I can't really think of anything that I dislike about the product. Most issues can be resolved with a phone call to support.

Richard

Tejera Review 11/15/21

Publié le 15/11/2021

Billing and collecting is a lot easier

Billing and collecting is a lot easier

Avantages

The time tracking feature is fine. I wish that you would help filling out the description of the billing by, for example, entering Telephone Conference when I click on the type of service rendered; Review when I click on Review; Correspondence when I click on Correspondence, etc. The billing becomes a problem when you begin to prepare an Invoice and then you can't go back to it because it is in "Pre-Billing"

Inconvénients

Putting together a bill is not as easy as it should be. It should be easier to put together a bill.

Shana
Shana

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

We have had a small law firm for over 5 years now. We use Bill4Time to do all of our billing.

Publié le 05/10/2017

The main benefit is a completely easy to use and easy to implement billing software that allows the overall billing process to be smooth and efficient for both our firm and our clients.

Avantages

The best thing about Bill4Time is that it is so easy to use and you can access it from anywhere. I can work on client billing and invoices from home or on the road and do not have to worry about making sure my laptop is with me. It provides the LEDES invoice formats that our clients require for us to submit our bills electronically to them and creating the LEDES files is just the click of a button. Then you can also create a PDF file of the invoice just as easily. It is extremely simple to change the settings and customize it to fit your exact type of business. The website usually runs flawlessly with very little downtime, if ever. Bill4Time offers many features. It is easy to search for clients, matters, or invoices within the program. Any information you need that is in the program is at your fingertips ready to bring up with just a few clicks.

Jennifer
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Great for Sole Practitioners needing task management and billing software

Publié le 04/05/2021

It's completely changed my practice. I no longer get distracted and find time slipping by without billing. I track my billings now and meet targets. It's the "assistant" I have been looking for.

Avantages

It is exactly what I need. Most of the task management software for lawyers is designed for litigation and big firms. I needed more of a task management software that would help me keep track of matters and clients and deadlines, but not all of the bells and whistles and certainly not at the price of other companies. Bill4time is the exact software I need - it actually makes me more efficient and helps my focus - it keeps me on task and has improved my follow up with clients.

Inconvénients

The name - I initially thought it was just a billing software but it is so much more.

Paul

How I increased my billing with Bill4Time

Publié le 06/10/2020

Customer support is great. Rarely do I need it, but there is always a human being on the phone to help me. Entering my billing is both quick and easy, and it has increased my billing in that I regularly bill my cases each day and add in the short phone calls, quick memos, etc.

Avantages

It is so easy to use. At the end of each workday, I try to bill for all the cases handled that day. Bill4Time encouraged me to bill for even .25 hrs. because those phone calls add up. Without a billing system I would not even enter a short phone call into my files.

Inconvénients

Not Applicable. I am a big fan of the software.

Melissa

A great billing program

Publié le 21/10/2020

I have been using bill for time for several years now. I would not continue to use it if it was not a great program to use.

Avantages

I tried two or three different programs before finally deciding on Bill for time. It is very easy to learn for my staff . It's very professional looking. You can pull all the reports you need.I think what I love the best about it is being able to write a note copy and put it in the billing section and getting it all done at one step.

Inconvénients

I guess the least thing I like about the program is on the notes I would like to be able to pull up all the notes on one client and print them all out at one time.

Gonzalo

Cost - benefit best alternative

Publié le 13/04/2020

Very good

Very good

Avantages

Easy to use, intuitive alternative and the best alternative from a cost-benefit analysis.

The iPhone app.

Danielle

Excellent Product

Publié le 04/06/2020

Bill4Time customer service is excellent. I love their chat feature and it is really important. Anytime I have a question about a client's bill, I can get it sorted out in less than 10 minutes. It is so easy.

Avantages

This software is extremely easy to use and gets better every year. I use it for everything with my law firm. The billing is extremely easy and it takes me only about 45 minutes to do all of my billing each month. Other firms take days and have an employee just to manage the billing. I also like the tasks functions.

Inconvénients

Nothing. I really like this product in full.

Julie

Intuitive and accessible

Publié le 08/07/2020

Contemporaneous billing records are a must for lawyers - this makes it super easy to record time no matter where you are, and reports are also easy to get and distribute and, where necessary, correct.

Avantages

The software is easy to follow and figure out, very user friendly. With both a web-version and an app, it's super easy to keep up to date on your billing no matter where you are.

Inconvénients

The desktop version is/was buggy about a year ago - I switched to the web version and have had no trouble, so that may have been fixed since that time.

Carin

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Easy to use, essential tool

Publié le 02/01/2020

Our company counts on B4T for its time keeping and billing. If we would not have a tool like this, we would miss out on a lot of time not invoiced, or expenses not rebilled.

Avantages

It's easy to use and web based. I can add users easily and set their access levels. I never had a problem so far, after working with it for 5 years. The website is never down.

Inconvénients

Can't think of anything about the software, it works perfectly. It is not cheap, that is maybe the only thing.

Norm
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great Time and Billing Program in the World!

Publié le 20/05/2020

I've used it for several years and I depend on it implicitly. My business is 100% time-billed. This keeps me organized and I make certain every client pays what they should for our work - no less, no more. It takes the guessing out of my business. My clients like the invoices too (except the total amount due :)

Avantages

Ease of use. Easily customizable. Mobile or desktop. Accurate. It makes certain I don't "lose" any time during the day. Time is money!

Inconvénients

I haven't found anything that is not there that I need. It's great.

Aldo

Very good product

Publié le 18/07/2023

A very simple and easy system to register hours and detailed it to our clients.

A very simple and easy system to register hours and detailed it to our clients.

Avantages

The product is very easy to use. A lot of options for the access (phone, computer). An interfase stable on time.

Inconvénients

Difficult to integrated with Share Point plattform.

Harris

Bill 4 Time

Publié le 07/10/2020

Our firm has had a great experience with Bill4Time. It makes our billing and invoicing process much simpler and less time consuming.

Avantages

Bill4Time was extremely easy to implement to our law firm. The software makes it extremely easy to enter time from any place, whether it be in the office or on the beach. Creating invoices is also simple as is the ability to send them directly from the software.

Inconvénients

Sometime the link between the program and the invoice takes a number of tries to work.

Raychael

"Would highly recommend!"

Publié le 24/05/2018

Avantages

" Bill4Time has been the only billing system our lawfirm uses that remains user friendly, simple and clear in its layout along with consistency in its formatting and processes. I would highly recommend this product! "

Inconvénients

There are a few glitches when entering whole batches of entries that need to be addressed. For example, some settings don't always transfer through to the next row and it ends up costing valuable time having to go back and change settings on each entry within the batch.

Monica

Exceptional customer service!

Publié le 08/07/2020

Our experience has been a very positive one and we especially love the customer service and how the employees follow up to see how you're doing after an issue had been notified and fixed.

Avantages

We're very happy with this product and all of our attorneys use it to enter all time entries for work performed. I especially like how easy it is to locate the case and enter the time worked.

Inconvénients

Double entries were common before, but it seemed the company has fixed that problem.