QuickBooks Time

4,7 (5 917)
Application de gestion du temps pour une paie simple et précise

(5 917)
Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

5917 avis

Luc
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

Excellent rapport qualité/prix

Publié le 29/11/2022

Avantages

Logiciel très polyvalent, excellent pour une tpe ou start up

Inconvénients

Import de facture longue compliqué. gestion comptable moyenne

Vaiana
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente en gros
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 1 à 5 mois

Simplification de la gestion

Publié le 07/11/2022

Je gagne un temps fou dans la gestion de tout mon administratif

Avantages

Ce logiciel permet un gain de temps pour traiter toutes les tâches administratives

Inconvénients

Rien en particulier . J’aime beaucoup ce logiciel qui facilite le travail

Mohammad
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Tsheets is the greatest invention

Publié le 17/11/2022

All along, it was excellent and productive. However, due to the significant expense we paid, we decided against continuing it. I rate it with five stars. My firm benefits greatly from their customer service, employee GPS tracking, mobile time input, and ease of use for both employees and admin personnel.

Avantages

Every time we had a problem or wished to have anything tailored for our business, the Tsheets team was able to adapt it, generally within a day. fantastic client service With the Tsheets system, hourly monitoring is quite simple, and you can easily find out where the staff members were during the day and when they last signed in.

Inconvénients

Never before have I encountered such a simple system! Really, I'm speechless. Each time I phoned and spoke to a different person, I must have done so about half a dozen times in all, and every single one of them was extremely knowledgeable and helpful! My major disappointment is that I would rather email a single contact than pick up the phone. The fact that their amazing crew takes care of us in any case makes that a tiny price to pay.

Hugo
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés

QuickBooks Times by Hugo Orlando

Publié le 08/11/2022

QuickBooks time is an easy and efficient way to track and do everything that you need to be done and with the timing sheets and make sure everything's on you know basically finished and everything's precisely you have never had a problem with that I have actually to have good prices they're really good and their customer service is great people should try this

Avantages

Basically what I like the most about QuickBooks time is that they are precise there's nothing that I need to fix or try to intend to make it better or not it just comes out the way it's supposed to be it's awesome I don't have to deal with any problems I could call customer service at any time and be able to get my get anything fixed that it needs to be fixed so I give them a big thumbs up you should try it out

Inconvénients

I'm sorry the only thing I can say is good things about QuickBooks time there's really nothing bad that's with it so that's my thing and there's nothing really bad enough the way it is

PayPal Commerce Platform

Pourquoi passer à QuickBooks Time

It had a better resolution for me a better outcome I didn't have to worry that much about putting too much information in there they got it really quick it was really fast and PayPal comments platform it just is really difficult it has too many different things and I just needed something quick and fast so that's why I QuickBooks time is the best
Kara
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôtellerie

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Extremely Disappointed

Publié le 24/10/2022

The experience with QB Time has been so disheartening. I was really hoping the largest hurdle with this software was ensuring the team did not have to do double work between our event/ inventory software where we schedule our labor and the actual time tracking of those setting up and breaking down. It has so many tools that would be great to use IF you can actually get to a point where the software is set up and you know how to use it. I have called countless times and spoken with the customer service team who can only assist "so much" and have also circled back to the sales team only to have voicemails and emails left unanswered. This has been such a disappointing experience resulting in my team watching you tube videos as a last ditch effort to learn the software BEFORE we cancel it altogether and find another software that actually has their world together enough to accommodate the paying customer.

Avantages

This software offers so many benefits- - Connects with our inventory software which outlines each job/ event- Offers online clock in and out - Offers real time updates - Provides reporting for labor used during that pay period so labor coordinator can approve payroll quickly - Integrates with Quickbooks Online for easy processing of payroll - Allows for perimeters to be set when clocking in and out along with GPS tracking - Auto clock out when physically outside of the area of the job

Inconvénients

No integration - meaning after you sign up, you are left to figure out how to set up the software and then work with customer service team on any questions. There is no middle set to ensure you know how to use the software, let alone ensure you have it set up correctly.

Nowsta, ClockShark et Homebase

Pourquoi passer à QuickBooks Time

It's ability to integrate with Quickbooks Online and the available features. Nothing we looked at actually integrated with our inventory software however QB Time was the closest we could get to the list of the wants for a timesheet tracking software.
Aninda
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501-1 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Awesome HR Management Application

Publié le 21/10/2022

It was great and effective all through. However we didn't continue it further because of the hefty cost we incurred.

Avantages

This is a full fledged HR Management Application covering end-to-end features. Using this app empowered HR department to be more effective and our employees/users got their work/service done at breeze with speed!

Inconvénients

The price is a bit on the higher side and it gives you a burn if you've 500+ users using this application, which is what happened in our case. We have 600+ users using this.

Pourquoi choisir QuickBooks Time

Xero's local product support was very very non-responsive!

Xero

Pourquoi passer à QuickBooks Time

QuickBooks seemed to have all the features that we required
Allison
  • Secteur d'activité : Élevage

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Clean, clear, plenty of room available to write out what was done that day. Extremely user...

Publié le 10/11/2022

Super positive, I would highly recommend to anyone that needs a clean, user friendly software.

Avantages

I really liked that the time clock worked even when there was minimal cell service/ no wifi. I also appreciated that there was a lot of space available to have everyone write out what they did for the day. Being on a large ranch, as a supervisor you may not always see the little things that people accomplish, or have issues with. They were able to write those each day.

Inconvénients

I didn't find anything to be an issue when using the software. The only action that required my undivided attention was when I was editing someone else's time - I would sometimes forget to change it to their name (instead of mine).

Buddy Punch et Homebase

Pourquoi choisir QuickBooks Time

Too many human errors and it took a long time.

Pourquoi passer à QuickBooks Time

No wifi needed/ no cell service needed, price, customization.
Samantha
  • Secteur d'activité : Biens de consommation
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

User friendly & good for the money

Publié le 02/11/2022

Avantages

Everything integrated very well. I could run time card reports, FTE reports, payroll reports and more. I was able to have everything on one software which allowed easier and quicker use of my time. I didn't have to transfer time from one system over to another, which saved tons of time and left little room for errors.

Inconvénients

Online punch system was very easy for first time users. However, employees that have ever had a Quickbooks or Intuit account (used intuit for doing their taxes, for example) could not access it if they did not remember their password nor could retrieve it due to having old communication information. This made it to where I had to have the employees set up a different email address and put that in the system to use so they could use the online time tracking system.

Patriot Payroll et ADP Workforce Now

Pourquoi passer à QuickBooks Time

The price and overall features were so much better. I could do everything I needed with one system.
Alexandru
  • Secteur d'activité : Sports
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

QuickBooks is the best for small businesses

Publié le 02/12/2022

I have been using QB for a long time, I am very satisfied with the product.As for the price, it is a very good one. Especially since we took the package for 3 people and it costs us less than $20 per month. And the quality-price ratio is extraordinary

Avantages

Invoices are easy to make and send.Financial statements are avaible, easy to access.The accountant and the auditor can access at any time, everything is transparent

Inconvénients

The invoice is quite complicated to make

Erica
  • Secteur d'activité : Textile

Quickbooks Easy Guide.

Publié le 08/11/2022

I love it very easy to you and the live help is always a plus.

Avantages

The price is the best you get a lot and options to adjust to your needs.

Inconvénients

I would like to be able to add to estimates at the same time I have yet to be able to accomplish this.

HoneyBook

Pourquoi passer à QuickBooks Time

The price at the moment I am locked in a special rate right now.
David
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

Great tool

Publié le 07/11/2022

Great app, it was a tool I kept handy at all times, I will try to talk our company to buy this software again.

Avantages

I love how easy it is to keep track of whos online and who's late and stuff like that.

Inconvénients

I liked everything, sadly our company decided to purchase paylocity app and we no longer use quickbooks time, however, I loved everything from quickbooks, I actually miss some of their features.

Paylocity

Pourquoi passer à QuickBooks Time

We actually stopped using quickbooks to use paylocity, however, I would rather use quickbooks.
Dennis
  • Secteur d'activité : Administration publique
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

QuickBooks review

Publié le 22/11/2022

Avantages

Great software for small businesses and for accounting

Inconvénients

I have not found anything that I do not like about it.

Victor
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501-1 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

2022 QuickBooks Best Review

Publié le 15/09/2022

Avantages

You can manage your team's time and schedules using QuickBooks Time without a physical time clock or laborious spreadsheets. It can be found in QuickBooks Online and effortlessly works with QuickBooks Payroll and other well-known payroll programs. For firms with employees who need to travel to a job site as well as remote teams, QuickBooks Time is a great fit. In contrast to other time tracking tools, QuickBooks Time offers all the tools you need for light project management as well as task and project costing. Since QuickBooks Time and QuickBooks Online are integrated, data entry for billing and payroll is almost removed. Managing paid time off is one of its fundamental HR aspects, which will lessen the need for extra software. For your small business, QuickBooks Time is a great option because of all of these capabilities.

Your employees might really like keeping track of their time if they have a variety of ways to clock in and out and nice, witty reminders when they forget.

Inconvénients

The base-plus-subscriber charge for QuickBooks Time might be too expensive for some companies, especially if they employ a very large or very small number of people. Furthermore, other companies with straightforward time tracking requirements might find QuickBooks Time to be overly complex.

However, QuickBooks Time's failure to manage employee attestation in areas where employees are required to take breaks is by far its worst flaw. Employers risk incurring significant fines if they don't give rest intervals as specified by state legislation and at the appropriate times. Employers are responsible for ensuring that rest breaks are provided and taken. Consider a different time tracking solution with an attestation toolkit if your company operates in a state that mandates employee rest periods.

Gennyfer

QuickBooks Time (formerly TSheets) Is a Must Have

Publié le 18/05/2021

QuickBooks TIme makes my payrolls, job costing, and reports so much more accurate, efficient, and expedient. The time I save pays for the software over and over again. Not to mention, the customer service is stellar!!! Each and every time I have had to contact a representative for any reason, they have been some of the most friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable customer service reps I have ever encountered with any company or product, ever. I cannot say enough good things about QuickBooks Time!

Avantages

In the construction industry, you don't always have employees reporting to the office each day, they report directly to the job site. This makes it difficult at times, to know that they are actually reporting on time, this program eliminates any question of employee integrity regarding stolen time. It is also difficult to keep track of how much time is spent on each job, making the accuracy of job costing a problem. This software solves ALL of those issues. With GPS tracking, you can easily see that the employee was on site at the time that they clocked in. Also, rather than just being "on the clock", the software allows the employees to clock in specifically to the job that they are on and switch jobs mid-day if they go to multiple job sites, making job costing a breeze. This is so important in the construction industry!

Inconvénients

The one and only feature I feel needs improvement is the tracking of mileage pay. It would be nice if the software could use its integrated GPS to track the number of miles between job sites in one day and translate that to a dollar amount of mileage pay due to the employee for the day. But, the amount of time the program saves me otherwise definitely off-sets the time I spend calculating mileage pay. So overall, it really is no big deal.

Stuart
  • Secteur d'activité : Énergies renouvelables et environnement
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

Great product

Publié le 03/04/2020

Only having one add on to QBO to do Time, Mileage and Expenses tracking/submission would be great.

Flexibility and GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Avantages

Syncing employees and vendors who are subcontractors with QuickBooks Online.

Inconvénients

Expenses and Mileage tracking using GPS would be great (you're part way there with the GPS for employees). So what I like least is not having these fully developed.

Note your link to Expensify Integration "Learn more" in the add on section refers to this page: http://help.tsheets.com/knowledgebase/articles/890430 that does not load so I have no idea how it works. Can you please advise how this works.

Pourquoi choisir QuickBooks Time

Integration with QBO (previously a Xero user and after a year Ioathed their lack of support and their "this is the way we communicate" approach to customer service channels, i.e. look at this forum, then email and finally (after I had enough) phone. No web chats. Truly awful. Harvest was OK but I had to user zapier to sync with pipedrive and there was no sync to xero (apart from invoices which I didn't want). Didn't sync with Xero Projects. I have employees and subcontractor labour (vendors) and both can allocate time in TSheets to QBO Projects. Would be ideal if I could selectively sync the Vendors from QBO to TSheets (the work around is leaving out the First Name Last Name in QBO but this then limits the use of QBO Supplier details).

Support and features.
Melody
  • Secteur d'activité : Psychologie

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Easy to track & submit hours worked! TSheets can even be used as a schedule!

Publié le 04/03/2020

This has been a great program that our business has used to track hours worked for payroll. We have multiple offices accross several counties and it's nice to have a central place that all of the hours are entered and available for HR to do payroll. Our company has also used this program as a schedule for our support staff and it's been very helpful to able to reference who is in what office so you know who to contact when you need to speak to a specific office.

Avantages

TSheets has some flexibility in how you enter in your hours worked - they can be entered manually or by clocking in and out on the website. There is also a phone app for this program, so if you're on the go then this makes it easy to still track your hours or clock in/out. In addition, when you enter hours or clock in you have the ability to choose what "job" this was for. This is especially in tracking expenses for specific projects, jobs or offices. In addition, TSheets has a Schedule function. You are able to enter a schedule for all employees using the program and can specify what "job" the time is used for on the schedule.

Inconvénients

When I use TSheets, I open up the website and just leave the browser up sometimes for weeks at a time. The only issue I've found is that when I do that, the schedule and/or time entries do not update to the next week automatically. It has to be done manually as it will continue to show the original week until "told" to change. It does work fine if you log out though. This is a specific problem for if you leave the browser open. This isn't really a big deal - it's easy enough to either click to the next week or just log out & log back in. It just surprised me though that it didn't auto-update when the week changed.

Carolyn
  • Secteur d'activité : Services à la personne et aux familles

Fantastic Customer Service

Publié le 14/10/2019

Tsheets has helped me speed up my payroll process (down to about 5 minutes to double check and submit payroll). We use Tsheets project reports to track progress on each job, and invoicing is simple using either Quickbooks or the project reports. Adding Unpaid Time Off to the Scheduling feature has allowed us to retire our shared company google calendar, which we were outgrowing.

Avantages

Besides the speedy and thorough customer service (thank you BD1 et al), I love the fact that Tsheets integrates with Quickbooks desktop. We use the data for both payroll and invoicing, which saves us hours each week. We also just started using Tsheets for scheduling, eliminating yet another piece of software needed.

Inconvénients

The top item on my wish list is for Tsheets to sync with google calendar quickly. Other than that, there are a few minor features I'm hoping Tsheets will add, such as the ability for a manager to approve a single shift instead of an entire day, which will be great for companies with employees that work for multiple clients.

Google Drive

Integration with Quickbooks
William
  • Secteur d'activité : Automobile
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great software for creating schedules and tracking time

Publié le 10/10/2019

Being able to track my employee's time, to manage payrolls in a faster way and keeping in touch with everyone's schedule are some of the benefits TSheets has given me ever since I started implementing it in my work. And not only it works to keep track of other employees but also for myself; I can track the time that I work in a certain project for a client that needs me to give a report of my time spent on each ongoing project.
In general, TSheets has been an amazing tool that keeps making my life easier and free from the stress of having to do everything manually and by myself. With this software, the amount of work is decreased and I am given a helpful tool to help me go through my day without any issues regarding employees' arrival time.

Avantages

I've been using TSheets since I started working in management, and it has been a great resource for my job, to the point that it has saved me hours of work that can be spent in something different. TSheets is amazing for checking times of every employee in a digital format that is displayed uniquely on the site's main page. Its GPS tool was not something I knew I needed until I tried it, and it works perfectly to match the employees' time and their locations. When it comes to money-saving, I think TSheets does an amazing job being in charge check-ins and outs, instead of us having to do everything manually, and it surely has made me save money that was being wasted by carefully analyzing my employee's work.
TSheets has been a very devoted software since the start, continuously giving reports in real-time and bringing great answers to my questions every time I contact their customer support. In terms of functionality, I like that it supports diverse devices that work amazingly no matter in what type of network I'm in; it has the reliability I want to find in every software because it's important for me being able to access the softwares that I need for my work everywhere.
It is a program that combines multiple tools to give amazing results tracking-wise, one of my favorite tools being the scheduling that I can do before any project starts along with the payroll option that allows me to estimate how much it's being wasted on everything, to eventually process it successfully.

Inconvénients

TSheets can come off as pricey, especially for a small business like me. Its prices range from free to a large amount of money but in my opinion, its benefits are worth it and I'm not sure there is another software as supportive of their customers as TSheets.
Another thing that could be improved a little bit more are the way the reports are made, I would like to be able to go deeper into a report instead of keeping it simple. But it's not that much of a problem.

Tad

Solid Platform Excellent Customer Service

Publié le 27/09/2019

TSheets has been a excellent tool that has provided us with metrics that are invaluable. The customer service has always been very responsive and knowledgeable.

Avantages

Ease of use. Ability to track jobs, tasks and employee location and hours. We are able to run several useful reports on jobs or employees. For any given day you can find out where your employee is as well as what he was doing specifically. The employee can also add notes to their time card.

Inconvénients

There really aren't many cons. If Tsheets offered a foreman's daily report function , that would be great.

Joanne
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité

T Sheets is awesome

Publié le 25/09/2019

Avantages

I love the easy of access the most. I can access from anywhere. I can assist clients when I'm out and about, I don't have to be stuck in the office all day. Job cost made easy. Reports are fabulous.
Your Support staff are all great. Customer service rep helped me today and of course once again,

Inconvénients

um, Hmm. I'll have to get back to you on this one.

Stacia

Tracking Time & Projects with TSheets

Publié le 17/09/2019

We just completed our first round of invoicing since using TSheets company wide and find that the project break down reporting have made the switch from another time clocking app to TSheets completely worth the transition. We look forward to further customizing and using TSheets for our company that best suit our needs.

Avantages

So far we really like the project reporting and are looking forward to start using TSheets to help automatic invoicing in Quickbooks. I am in the office use the time clocking features from my computer and find it very easy to use. Of course bugs come with any new program you use whether on your end or the developers. The great thing about TSheets is the customer support - I have yet to have a bad experience and have made multiple phone calls or chat discussions.

Inconvénients

So far the one glitch we wish was easier is adding Breaks. It would be super helpful to be able to add or edit your break time from the time sheet editor box. Customer support has acknowledged this and say they also run into this issue.

Jessica
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité

Publié le 27/08/2019

Awesome. Customer service has been always great and accessible. The follow-up and follow-through is amazing and makes me feel valued as a consumer.

Avantages

Ease of Use is definitely on the top of my list. To be able to seamlessly transition between clients and projects without stopping my timer and opening up window upon window or tab upon tab makes life easier. Reporting is also easy and allows me to identify how much time I've spent on a client and/or project, what's billable, and how staff spent their time. It also allows my company to be in compliance with overtime based on company settings and breaks by just having a separate button for that. Love it.

Inconvénients

I don't currently like that if a client has a subclient/project/job (whatever you call it), you have to track your time at the subclient level and are no longer able to track at the client level. Timekeeping should be flexible enough to allow for both.

OfficeTools

Pourquoi choisir QuickBooks Time

LiquidPlanner was supposed to help with project management but it made the process, reporting, and timekeeping very cumbersome and more time-consuming. Plus, Tsheets now integrates with QBO which we use regularly. Just need the QBO integration with projects to be released officially.

LiquidPlanner

Pourquoi passer à QuickBooks Time

Abacus and Cloud Servers...not sure about that.
Shelly
  • Secteur d'activité : Production alimentaire
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

Set Up Made Easy

Publié le 09/08/2019

Tsheets has helped me manage my employees schedules, track their time, integrate with quickbooks payroll. This way I don't have to spend time looking at a different time system, printing the pdf document and then entering in the employees time into quickbooks to pay the employee. Also our company always has some employee that "forgot" to punch in or out and I was always having to fix it for them. Tsheets gives me the ability to have them fix it themselves or have another manager edit the time. The app is very user friendly and it seems to work well for my company.

Avantages

The best thing about Tsheets for me is that I can use it with my quickbooks payroll and my employees can track their time and manage their missed clock in & outs themselves. This has really saved me some time during my day to give my employees some responsibility for their timesheets.

Inconvénients

There is not much I don't like but if I have to pick one it would be the price. I am on the advanced level of quickbooks and use payroll also, and for the price I pay for that I think tsheets should be included as part of my subscription because they work so well together.

Cindy
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications

What a Time Saver!

Publié le 21/05/2018

It saves me at least four hours per week on payroll, so I can work on other projects. It's also easy, clean, and simple to use. I spend a lot less time asking employees for information they were forgetting to write down.

Avantages

This app has single-handedly reduced our employee-touch payroll tasks by at least 30% in under a week. Onboarding is super simple. We've traditionally balked at using an app for employee time-keeping because they usually overpromise and underdeliver. We have a unique set of problems with payroll because we track employee drive time and work time separately, and we have to compare employee time with GPS locations of our vehicles. This is because we have crews splitting off from each other all of the time, getting in and out of different trucks, working on different jobs for different customers, etc. We piece it all back together in the office based on sometimes incomplete reports, and this is the FIRST time we've ever seen a solution that actually WORKS for all of the little nuances we have. There are six user-created optional tracking fields that we've set up to track per diem, payroll notes, employee notes to the office, the truck the employee was assigned to at the time, etc. We're able to set up unlimited customers and jobs (another problem we've had with TSheets's competitors in the past when we've previously tried to adopt an application). And the best part is the employees love it. Their previous option was to fill in a Google Sheets timesheet or a paper timesheet, both of which were cumbersome for them to keep up with. The TSheets app saves your last inputted job, so they just have to go in and change what's different - they don't have to re-input anything. Wonderful!

Inconvénients

So far, the only thing that we've stumbled over was a minor inconvenience. You can't batch edit an employee's time entries. Each entry is considered a "time sheet" by itself, so if an employee chooses the wrong job, and we have to fix it, we may have to touch each time entry and open it to edit. It's STILL way faster than manually entering everyone's time. It also pulls directly into QuickBooks, so it eliminates a lot of time we used to spend on data entry to a payroll summary and then again after we've approved that report the data entry into QuickBooks. We've cut payroll down from taking two and a half days to a little more than one work day. We're definitely happy customers, and we've only been using it for three weeks.

William

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Why didn't I do T-Sheets sooner!!!

Publié le 05/01/2017

MMI is a Small Subcontractor, with 10 employees and growing.
We use T-Sheets for our employee's time card program which are linked to our QuickBooks. With a hit of a button T-sheets and QuickBooks are synced, which makes time entry, time verification, job reporting, so much easier.
T-Sheets is so easy to use for the employee and employer. Customer support is right there via chat or after hours you are able to send an email and usually before I get into work I have my answer. I am a Penney pitcher and the cost is well worth it. We don't use the calendar option due to it doesn't fit our needs it is on the basic side and we need a more complex layout because we use our calendar as a work ticket for our installers and this is why we only put 4 stars on features. All in all, we/ I am very happy with T-Sheets :)

Avantages

MMI is a Small Subcontractor, with 10 employees and growing.
We use T-Sheets for our employee's time card program which is linked to our QuickBooks. With a hit of a button T-sheets and QuickBooks are synced, which makes time entry, time verification, job reporting, so much easier.
T-Sheets is so easy to use for the employee and employer. Customer support is right there via chat or after hours you're able to send an email and usually before I get into work I have my answer. I am a Penney pitcher and the cost is well worth it. We don't use the calendar option due to it doesn't fit our needs it is on the basic side and we need a more complex layout because we use our calendar as a work ticket for our installers and this is why we only put 4 stars on features. All in all, we/ I am very happy with T-Sheets

Inconvénients

We don't use the calendar option due to it doesn't fit our needs it is on the basic side and we need a more complex layout because we use our calendar as a work ticket for our installers and this is why we only put 4 stars on features. All in all we/ I am very happy with T-Sheets