144 avis affichés sur 131

Firefish

Logiciel de recrutement développé par des recruteurs, pour les recruteurs.

4,7 /5 (131 avis) Donnez votre avis !

• Fonctionnalités
des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
144 avis affichés sur 131
Rob S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Amazing forward thinking recruitment CRM built by a passionate team - I only wish we'd moved...

Publié le 03/07/2020

From the initial enquiry/demos through to the migration, going live and onboarding - I cannot fault the team at Firefish.

Almost 2 months into using the product daily we are really getting to grips with things and the fact they listen to their customers and update the product on a regular basis is invaluable especially compared to our previous CRM.

Avantages

Firefish is fast and easy to use which encourages recruitment consultants to use it fully, unlike other systems where consultants only populate it because they "have to".

The whole team at Firefish are passionate about the product and this really shows! You feel like a valued customer and nothing is too much work.

Coming from a CRM we had used for over 15 years I was nervous about the integration but the process was so well managed and all aspects of the migration were taken into consideration with "no stone unturned" so there weren't any unexpected surprises when we went live.

Features like the candidate portal and straightforward website integration are great too - it gives candidates the ability to manage their own account, browse/apply for jobs and receive tailored job alerts based on their preferences.

Inconvénients

Not many to be honest. There is no in-built document editor (but we have found a simple workaround for this) and some of the reporting took a bit of getting used to. There are a few features we would like to see but other customers have suggested these so it should only be a matter of time before they are implemented.

Having said that though, the community is fantastic and the ability to raise and vote on ideas is great. If your business really needs a specific feature this is something that can be developed (at a reasonable cost).

Kirsty S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Génie mécanique ou industriel

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Start up empowered by Firefish!

Publié le 21/01/2021

Avantages

The customer service is great, they are quick to respond to issues, happy to help when customising features in the CRM and always open to suggestions. The system was designed by those with recruitment experience and it shows, the task and workflow management is logical and the contact search capabilities and suggested matches are intelligent, adding real value to your candidate and client communications. They also had my website and CRM system set up quickly when my business was founded offering full training and support through onboarding

Inconvénients

The site doesn't fully integrate with major job boards or social media so advert response does not automatically list against your roles and instead goes into your email. There is a 365 integration that means its fairly simple to transfer these into the system but this can be time consuming if you have a high volume of response to manage.

Claire B.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Does what we need to a basic level, but, we have found a number of limitations which slow us...

Publié le 25/10/2017

Avantages

Great for posting jobs and general connectivity with other sites. Like the recruitment registration/webpage. Reasonable workflow process, but slower than that of other systems I have used in past.

Inconvénients

Worried about GDPR compliance and technical support have not been able to help, no spell check on emails, no ability to save documents onto the system and edit them from there. Even with tweaking, emails from the system look different from our outlook mails. Some of the templates are quite poor and take quite a bit of tweaking.

Réponse de Firefish Software Traduire en français

We're really pleased at how much work we've put into the GDPR and compliance side of the product, with dedicated features now built into the system to ensure you're swimming to success!

Nik P.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great customer service, easy to use and to change

Publié le 02/11/2020

I have recommended Firefish to 2 other start-ups who have both used it and we have all been 100% satisfied with it

Avantages

It is intuitive, simple to use and very easy to tailor for our individual needs.
The customer service reputation was why we selected Firefish over others and it has been faultless - speedy response and thorough. No down time for us in our 18 months so far

Inconvénients

If the back end could link up to Xero accounting software it would be the icing on the cake

Daniel P.
  • Secteur d'activité: Construction

Forward thinking CRM

Publié le 21/06/2019

As the title goes they are a forward thinking crm. They are always looking to make the platform better and more efficient every day. They release weekly development updates and really listen to their client on how they can make their platform better.
Their customer service is fantastic will short lead times and always actively trying to find a solution.

Avantages

They have nailed candidate candidate engagement within their platform. You are able to keep easily engaging with our candidates through social channels, email and click to call.
The platform is easy to use and shows users a clear path To enable them to match candidates to clients and jobs quickly.

Inconvénients

The clouds software can be limiting at times with trying to save documents on the fly and also the ability to navigate through multiple screens in one session.

Stacey H.
  • Secteur d'activité: Automobile

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

How can you not love the fish?

Avantages

Before purchasing Firefish we conducted a full search of other products on the market. What ultimately swung it for us came down to 3 things:

1) The easy layout and use of the software
2) The customisation's available
3) The passion and help of the support staff

We felt from day one that the team at Firefish understood our business and at the time it was a very complicated one! They supported us and did everything they could to accommodate our requirements, we didn't just feel like a number to them!

We spent a good amount of time talking to Firefish over voice calls having training sessions which were beneficial and they answered any queries we had, and those they couldn't answer at the time, they took away and came back to us on.

The software itself is very easy to use. There are of course tweaks that every business feels it could benefit from, and what's good about Firefish is that you can make suggestions to the Company for feature improvements and they do their best to implement these improvements.

I really can't fault the Firefish software, the support staff, or their Company ethos.

Inconvénients

Cons? Hmmm this is a tough one because I'm not sure there are any. Possibly and maybe the only thing I could suggest would be the option to have a member of Firefish come to your business to help set up and implement the database so that all features are used to their fullest. With how busy our daily lives are here, and the fact that we had to set the system up as we used it because of the situation we were in at the time, 2 years on we are still learning about some features which had we known about in the beginning would save a lot of tedious work now!

But I have no negative thoughts or comments about the system at all. It's a very intelligent piece of software that fits our needs perfectly.

Ellena T.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Fantastic Support Team!

Publié le 30/07/2019

My overall experience with Firefish is positive. The software is easy to use and they are continually updating and evolving the product. The fishtank is an innovative idea, and really reflects the ethos of Firefish as a whole - they care about their customer. Their support team is second to none and always make time to help when required (which can sometimes be a few times a day!).

Avantages

Firefish has allowed the whole company (front and back office) to get involved with all aspects of the Recruitment Process. The system is easy to use and has brilliant functionality. One thing that particularly stands out to me about Firefish is the people behind it. I have been in contact with lots of the team and always receive a prompt, friendly and helpful response. They go above and beyond to ensure your query is solved and often follow up with improvements or further solutions. Thank you!

Inconvénients

The Marketing side can sometimes be slightly limiting but they are always making improvements and often have a walk around for something we'd like to do.

James C.
  • Secteur d'activité: Construction

Stress-free migration

Publié le 18/05/2020

Our biggest issue was that we didn’t have a two-way communication tool with our candidates. With the FireFish Software, the issue is solved. The interactive candidate portal always candidates too take ownership of there profile, update availability and set up automatic job alerts. All of which are key features in helping us improve the candidate experience with Optima.

Avantages

The migration process was stress free, something that I would never have dreamed of during our considering changing our CRM. A clear and detailed migration plan with realistic timescales was shared at the start of the migration. The FireFish team were in constant communication with updates through the migration. Despite some complications with the data provided by our former CRM provider, the product was delivered on time. The on boarding team provided clear a training programme which has help the team settle into the new system. The team are enjoying using the software, in particular the ease of navigation and simple workflows.

Inconvénients

The only downside is not being able to customise some terminology for internal use but this is not a major issue.

Amy A.

Wise May Ltd - Review on Firefish

Publié le 20/07/2020

Fantastic overall service. The team are quick to respond, always happy to help and NOTHING is too much trouble. I have worked for a company and used a different database for the last 10 years, I feel with the Firefish technology I will be in a much stronger position than before, it does things I didn't know a database could do, I have been amazed at everything it has to offer. I have received complete help & support with my website and I am so pleased with the finished product! Couldn't be happier with the service overall.

Avantages

From start to finish the Team at Firefish have made the process very seamless and stress free. The Software itself is extremely intuitive and user friendly. The searches are great!

Inconvénients

I can't think of anything I don't like about it

Carl B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Ressources humaines

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Firefish is a fabulous recruitment CRM

Publié le 03/04/2020

My overall experience, shared by my team at Swindale Parks, is nothing but positive.

Avantages

Firefish has transformed the way me & my team do business. It is very easy to use and the team at Firefish are constantly issuing advise on how to get mnore out of the system, by way of Blogs and the like.

Inconvénients

Nothing major to report here. Generally speaking over the 14 months we have used it, I would give it 9/10.

Steve B.

Perfect software

Publié le 16/08/2019

Firefish ensures we are up to speed with GDPR legislation as well as giving candidates their own profile when they register. The database is live and all of this also comes with a free website for your company - a very good website too.

Avantages

Forever improving and trying to better themselves. Seriously, Firefish is an excellent piece of kit for our industry.

Inconvénients

Integration with Job boards is ok but could be improved - screening questions for example.

Jon D.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services financiers

Firefish CRM review Oct 2020

Publié le 02/11/2020

Avantages

It looks good, good layout, easy to use and it covers a lot of functionality. The support team especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are great. The regular webcasts have been encouraging especially during covid/lockdown. The team are constantly striving to improve and this is a CRM which is striving to keep up to date with the changes in recruitment.

Inconvénients

No CRM is ever going to please all the users as we all require different things. That said, the marketing tools are limited and the social media interaction i.e whats app is lacking and the templates could be laid out easier.

Simon W.

Firefish - You are everything we wanted and much more

Publié le 25/06/2019

A CRM that works with and for us, what is there not to like.

Since day one the staff have been friendly and helpful and not question is a burden.

Avantages

The simple and honest answer is everything.

When WDCS started looking for a CRM system we had lots of criteria and instantly thought about another product that we have used for multiple years, but when we visited the Firefish stand and the recruitment expo it all became a "no brainer"!

In Firefish we found a system that catered for all our needs and actually thought for us and helped us increase candidate and client contact. The platform itself is very user friendly and very easy on the eye, it allows you to input KPI, Sales figures and actual billings and run reports. The part that impressed me the most was that we are able to allow candidates to access and update their own profile and make the decision themselves if they want to receive job updates, newsletters and are happy with WDCS Data compliance.

I haven't even mentioned connecting it to the job boards and being able to run our own adverts from Firefish and post on to partnered sites.

Definitely above all else the ease of use has to be the biggest thumbs up!

If you are reading this and not using Firefish then you are definitely missing out!

Inconvénients

So far nothing that I don't like about it, far superior to other systems that I've used in the past

Clare M.

Invaluable piece of software

Publié le 30/10/2017

Avantages

Gosh, where do I start? This has been an absolute steel for us as a system as there are so many features that I love.

This wont be in any particular order but here goes:
You can upload jobs very easily and post links to your preferred social media sites.
It's very user friendly and allows you to track candidates from sending out candidate CV all the way through to placing and on-boarding.
I use it daily and I am able to create bespoke emails (interview invitations; client contact emails; Christmas/New Year emails etc)
I use the bulk email shots for new roles and to touch base with candidates
There is a talent pooling function (we don't currently have this but are in the process of upgrading) as well as saved searches which allows you to put people into different 'functions' ie, Finance, Restaurant, Operations, Housekeeping etc.
It facilitates sales generated figures
It has great analytical tools which give an overview on how well vacancies perform etc
It also allows you to keep in touch with all of your candidates including the 'dormant' candidates without having to constantly pick up the phone.

All in all it has allowed us to grow our business and

Réponse de Firefish Software Traduire en français

Clare, thank you so much for this finomenal review!

David H.

Firefish

Avantages

It was easy to understand, logical to follow and allowed us to tailor it to our own industry. I was responsible for helping to choose FF and the process was made very simple, with FF providing excellent support.

FF allows you to create a system aligned to the sector /sectors you are working in, using your own industry language, rather than generic terminology.

It links to our website and through to social media and job boards, all aspects that save time and repetition.

They run weekly Webinars that cover a wide range of topics which are very helpful for the small business.

They were always ahead of the game when it came to GDPR, seeing it as an opportunity rather than a problem.

The support team are also very good and friendly, which makes it easier to contact them as you don't feel judged.

Finally, they are constantly developing the system, often based on the comments from the users.

Inconvénients

I am sure there are issues, but to date I have't found them.