CareCloud

3,5 (107)
Donnez votre avis !
Solution de gestion de cabinet de soins de santé

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

107 avis

Laura

Carecloud compatibility

Publié le 26/03/2020

Overall, I have been impressed with Carecloud. When ever there is an issue, they rise to the occasion, making my day better which comes down to making my patients' care, and their day better, which is who we are really serving. It has also allowed me to see the productivity of the practice. As a midlevel, this allows me to ramp up productivity on my part, especially if the month has been slow.

Avantages

I have worked with numerous EMR platforms. Carecloud has been the most user friendly. It has a great interface when working with a patient chart: Providers can change the widgets to create the initial view of the chart in the most efficient way; providers can create very specific templates in relation to the reason of visit thereby limiting the time it takes to document; with the right computer and specs, it's very fast which tackles the "time toilet" of EMR; providers and staff have the ability to view the entire chart from their iPhone or Android at anytime so if wifi goes down you never lose the chart data; and providers can view their productivity as a practice or individually at any time from their platform. Providers can choose to see the productivity dashboard, the schedule dashboard, or the clinical dashboard upon signing in making it efficient for even the physician who owns his own practice to view all the information for his business within a few seconds, or browse his schedule for the day. It hardly never goes down. In 5 years, it has only gone "down" once for approximately 6 hours, if there is ever an issue it usually is back up within 20 min.

Inconvénients

I do wish Carecloud was compatible with an iPad. Currently, I use a flip laptop by Dell and it works but if you use a larger laptop, it is cumbersome to take into each patient room. I also wish the help desk staff was more aggressive at completing tasks with a great fix, I usually figure it out by the time support calls back. IT support usually responds within 2 hours. They tend to call during clinic hours. Currently, if you have a suggestion, it goes into a queue, and is determined by the Carecloud support what is priority to be considered. I would say about 70% of my requests have been addressed and fixed, but it takes time. As a provider, there are medical legal issues that I am aware of that I'm not always sure IT is aware of. I wish that the Carecloud support staff would take providers' suggestions as a priority and realize that we are watching out for our patients welfare as well as our own and protecting our license to practice medicine.

Megan
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Carecloud takes the cake for all of the software systems I use daily!

Publié le 12/09/2017

Overall, I work in numerous systems every day and looking at the services compared to the price I think Carecloud is most definitely worth every penny. If you look at the seamless process of checking patients in and checking their eligibility, the system is extremely helpful compared to others. I always say, " You get what you pay for!" and Carecloud shows that on every level.

Avantages

I like the all in one user friendliness! ERAs individually split up for billing secondary claims which makes them a breeze! Also, printing proof of timely filing from the patient screen helps out tremendously. The Collections app is probably my next favorite. I don't feel like I am stuck running reports all day. Instead, I can go in to my denial bucket and work the claims directly from there without having to run a report and then go to the patients one by one and then work the claims. I also love that it stores copies of all of the statements that I generate for each patient so when a patient calls regarding a balance and has a question, I can tell exactly what they are looking at!

Inconvénients

The one thing I do not like about Carecloud is the inability to send claims on demand. If you miss pick-up at 8p.m. the claims have to wait until the next night. I wish we could get a change for this. Also, I wish when working with claims in the outbox that we could select as many as we want and then be able to change the delivery method all at one time, like printing without the claim form. It would save our office time as we have quite a few that have to go paper.

Brissa
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

WORST EMR - PRACTICES BEWARE!

Publié le 27/08/2019

Awful. Our original project manager left as soon as we launched the product. Then our lead contact left, then our sales rep, and they've continued to have HIGH turnover rates with their people, which is HUGE RED flag for the overall reputation of the company. They promised us all these changes would take place at the end of last year...has anything changed? No. We have had connectivity issues and when you call support they are completely useless and rude about the situation. It completely affects our operations and I would highly recommend you go elsewhere!

Avantages

The only pro is that it is visually appealing and easy to follow. It looks like apps from the Apple Store...but don't let the fool you...keep reading.

Inconvénients

Where do I begin? There is CONSTANT issues with connectivity, slowness, workflows that are completely inefficient, and so forth. We were sold on the reporting, but then come to find out, it only works if you use their billing side of the product. All other reports are not customizable and you're stuck with them. On top of that you get manipulated into this 3 year contract, and when there are changes you have to go through an entire process. I can continue but there is not enough room in this box...

Barbara

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Happy with CareCloud

Publié le 03/06/2016

Avantages

I like the ease of use, the design is pleasing, and it's easy to navigate. The flexibility of inserting and moving sections, groups, findings is also a great benefit to charting.

Inconvénients

There's not much I don't like. It would be great if when we record our times in the chart for an appointment with a patient/client, there would be an automatic calculation for the length.

Vicky
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Nice product

Publié le 03/06/2021

Decent software, provider was using it before I came onboard.

Decent software, provider was using it before I came onboard.

Avantages

Billing was clean, claims corrections were easy. Posting was easy, I am no longer on this product but I would work on it again.

Inconvénients

I don't remember the specifics as it has been a while since I worked on it, but I do remember that I liked it for billing.

Carla

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 2.0 /10

Everything that we need is always in the next phase, with no timelines or details of a plan.

Publié le 12/09/2017

Avantages

The patient check-in screen is really easy to use; you drag and drop. Plus, the patient pictures are great.

Inconvénients

The calendar settings are global, so with having allergy patients that come in 1-7 an hour, we are unable to use many features because it would give false information on when the next available appointment is, and just unable to customize each doctor's and areas calendar is a huge drawback. We currently have them doing our billing; once we bring billing in-house, we lose our client support representative, which was our only saving grace on trying to get some answers and get anything done. The billing is not good; many of our insurance companies won't take their calls anymore. When we take over a case that they are supposedly working on, we are told not to do our own billing. Our billing specialist can get the issue cleared up in 1 phone call and CareCloud will have been working on it for months. The notes left by the case support people are horrible. They don't make sense, it doesn't really say what they've done, and it is the same comment time after time, and nothing gets resolved.

Carol
Carol

Many issues

Publié le 01/09/2021

I have never used a system that goes down as much as this one does and locks me out constantly , the customer service is even worse

Avantages

NOTHING , it is horrible and no one wants to help

THIS SOFTWARE IS AWFUL , worst i have ever experienced

Nicolas

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

have used it for 3 years and believe it has really helped our practice

Publié le 17/02/2016

responsive vendor
good staff
useable product
able to grow the platform

Inconvénients

would like to improve the clinical aspect of the product and also would like an ability to have a credit card on file

Tara

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

I'm trying!!

Publié le 08/09/2015

Avantages

The software and the total service is awesome. I love their communication and willingness to grow and change with what their customers want.

Inconvénients

I don't like that all the charts are available for everyone in the office to see. That the clients are available to anyone who can log in to view. I also struggle with the charts - they seem so intuitive but they are frustrating and more code work than just fill in the blanks.

Marty
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501–1 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

I have used this system for a temp assignment for medical billing collections.

Publié le 28/09/2017

Avantages

The software is easy to use and navigate. Finding info for patient such as op reports and testing is easy and efficient.

Inconvénients

Not as many features as I have seen on other systems. The value for the money is good because it's less costly, but is missing some extras that I've seen on other Billing software that has made a huge impact.

Jenah

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Great layout! User friendly.

Publié le 31/08/2021

Overall, we had very little problems, so my frustrations with customer service were minimal. I would highly recommend this software to a more robust practice with mulitple providers, users, etc.

Avantages

I loved the look of this software. They have created a platform that looks like the iPhone with bright colors and rounded app-looking options. I found that all my users were able to easily identify where things should be and did not have difficultly learning their way around the system. I also appreciate the "all-in-one" approach. Everything, anyone in our company could need was available within the software.

Inconvénients

During my time as a user (2014-2017), I found the customer service process to be frustrated. You were required to create a 'case' online and could not get someone on the phone easily.

Blake
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

CareCloud is a Customer Service Nightmare

Publié le 08/03/2021

CareCloud was unable to meet our needs after being unable to meet the promises given by the sales team. Once we attempted to finish our implementation, its weaknesses became glaring with regards to capability and lack of customization. Due to this, we decided CareCloud is not for us. Upon learning this, CareCloud blackballed us and forwards us to voicemail and disregards all email communication. After months of silence, they sent a lawyer after us to attempt to get 6 figures out of us just to leave the company. They did this during a global pandemic in an attempt to permanently damage our small, family-owned medical clinic. We are now at 6 weeks of their lawyers forwarding us to voicemail as well. We are stuck in limbo and unable to find a better-suited medical records system and believe that CareCloud is hoping we will just pay them off even though we do not have the funds to do so. This is a terrifyingly shady company that I would hope is no longer allowed to damage small medical practices like ours in the future.

Avantages

Ease of use is there. CareCloud has a modern aesthetic that is easy to navigate.

Inconvénients

The customer support. They are completely incapable and clearly lacking any sort of leadership.

Mila

continuous problems

Publié le 27/08/2019

We purchased this system about 5 years ago and were very happy with it's performance. Over the last 3 months, however everything changed. The system fails every day on continuous basis. Customer support is useless as they are reading off the script instead of actually trying to help. Noone is transparent as to what seems to be the problem and noone seems to be able to help. WE will be looking for other systems

Avantages

The system was very user friendly and was easily modifiable to our needs.

Inconvénients

Customer support and transparency is an issue wit this company as is complete lack of accountability, it seems.

Mel
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

All that was expected and more

Publié le 10/02/2018

I recommend CareCloud to anyone that would like to upgrade workflow, efficiency, analytics, MIPS, cashflow, clean claim rates, and the list goes on.

Avantages

Ease of use is fantastic. Training was great and all employees have learned the software within a few hours.
Go-Live was much easier than expected.
All providers find it very simple and easy to use.
Customizable
Add Breeze and the power and features of the software expand to create efficiencies that seem to be unrivaled.
Support and training are top notch
Support staff speak english that one can actually understand
Claims are scrubbed using 3 clearing houses that work with dozens of second level vendors who work specifically with payers increasing clean claim rate
Analytics are great. Easy to create reports, dig into the EMR to pull data, create dashboards for each employee and provider if desired. Dashboards so that each employee and associate can check KPI's each day and real time.

Inconvénients

Our practice didn't discover CareCloud years ago.
One minor challenge when dealing with self-pay payment ID's for easy posting. A work around though solved the problem.

Marie

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 2.0 /10

Recurring appointments are on the schedule for good-these recurring appointments can't be...

Publié le 08/04/2021

It has all features of billing, scheduling and charts in 1

Inconvénients

can't delete recurring appointments in bulk, and can't modify the times of these recurring appointments once they are set. What is the point of having a recurring appointment feature if any changes will have to be made individually anyway?

Debra

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 1.0 /10

EHR Review of Carecloud

Publié le 26/10/2016

Care Cloud looks nice but is not a 100% user friendly system. There are too many spots to type in the same information and not all of it transfers or rolls over from page to page or encounter to encounter. Even though the EHR selection allows you to select templates to use, it doesn't allow you to create them to fix your exact needs and only parts of it is able to roll over into the next note. There is not a place to manually type in imaging/labs results and the ones they give you to select from are very limited. The insurance section in the patient's charts do not show effective dates even though it is a necessary information in order to put the insurance in. You can not manually add in insurance carriers you have to use there list, and I have found insurances like work comps that are not listed in there list. You have to go thru multiple screen to check in a patient and to find a co-pay, that make it very time consuming.

Inconvénients

Dose not work with iPad and tablets, even thou they advertise it dose. Also not compatible with any speech recognition software like Dragon. They will do update in the middle of the day.

Sandra

CareCloud personal review

Publié le 20/05/2019

User friendly.
All in one EMR.
Friendly and helpful customer service
Frequent updates

Inconvénients

If you integrate Breeze with CareCloud it’s a bit buggy. Doesn’t always transfer information into CareCloud.

Shanda
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

Never again

Publié le 23/05/2019

Fair

Fair

Avantages

Easy input of information but you can loose your information quickly

Inconvénients

Takes to long to repair important items

Teresa

Publié le 30/10/2013

My medical practice has been using CareCloud's EHR software for almost 2 years now, and we are very pleased with its practicality and effectiveness.

Initially, using the software was difficult because it was the first time we were exposed to electronic records and charts. However, as a center, we have excelled in learning about and using all of the benefits provided by CareCloud. The software is very user-friendly and straightforward in all of its provisions. The design of the software also creates a very clean and modern feel to the user, which makes the job more agreeable and appealing.

Since the change from paper to electronic, CareCloud has provided us with everything we need in accessing patient's records, demographics, and other information. CareCloud makes scheduling appointments, typing medical notes, and entering patient's information exceptionally straightforward and simple.

I would highly recommend this software to any medical centers and practices who are looking for an effective EHR system. If health care providers are searching for an EHR software that is helpful, cooperative and efficient, CareCloud is the one to use.

Rosemary
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

ONE OF THE BEST EMR PROGRAMS

Publié le 16/03/2018

Avantages

OUR OFFICE DID NOT USE THIS PROGRAM FOR VERY LONG BUT WE ALL DID FEEL THAT IT WAS A GREAT EFFICIENT PROGRAM!

Inconvénients

AT THE TIME WE WERE USING THE PROGRAM WE HAD LOTS OF PATIENTS THAT WERE SELF PAY AND THIS PROGRAM WAS CHALLENGING WHEN IT CAME TO THAT.

Heather

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Overall CareCloud Rocks

Publié le 06/06/2016

Avantages

Its very user friendly and for the most part CareCloud will implement and make updates that are suggested and/or requested from its customers.

Inconvénients

Little overpriced since we do not use off of the features it offers. Wish you could only be charged for certain features used.

Denise

• Support client

Sales team misleading and awful software.

Publié le 30/09/2015

If you are thinking about CareCloud, run the other way. The sales team kept telling us that they will do the billing. (They just wanted the sale.) It was explained, MANY times, that we are a private practice, we are not billers. CareCloud kept assuring that we would not need to know how to bill and that we did not need the biller that we currently had. They lied. I have claims from February 2015 that are not resolved. CareCloud does not allow you to speak with their "concierge" staff, so all is done by e-mail. (They Concierge program is supposedly their billing staff.) Their training videos for the software are outdated and only cover the bare basics of processes. The customer support staff will refuse to let you speak with any form of a manager and the new CEO does not return any emails. Just waiting for the moment we can complete our contract.

Thuha

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 1.0 /10

CareCloud EHR

Publié le 13/01/2017

Poor experience had to call IT/customer service numerous times and did not get anything achieved. Lots of glitches and needs reloading; see cons below.
Do not recommend at all due to cost and functionality.

e-prescribing
copies previous notes.

Inconvénients

Doesn't have appropriate medical terminology too many glitches and causes freezes, loss of information typed, etc.
Too many buttons to click individually, copies previous notes but also copies previous orders associated with it that can't be deleted.

LINDA

GREAT SYSTEM

Publié le 11/09/2015

Avantages

USER FRIENDLY EASY TO PUT INFORMATION IN EASY TO SCAN YOU DON'T HAVE TO CLOSE APPS TO GET TO ANOTHER APP
EASY TO SCHEDULE APPOINTMENTS EASY TO VERIFY INSURANCE

Inconvénients

NO DISLIKES I LOVE WORKING WITH THIS SYSTEM VERY EASY TO LEARN SET APPOINTMENTS PUT IN PAYMENTS BILLING ALL IT THE SAME SYSTEM I REALLY LIKE THE FAX SYSTEM

Rachel

• Support client

NOT 100% COMPATIBLE WITH IPAD!

Publié le 04/09/2015

CareCloud's sales team lied to my company in order to win our contract. We clearly stated that we would be an iPad based clinic and providers would be using iPads exclusively in the exam rooms....no problem, they said, its fully compatible in fact designed with the iPad in mind....but during the initial setup training calls, we are told the iPad functionality is a READ ONLY format. What good is that? And, so we told them we could not use their software because like we had stated in the very first demo, we are an iPad based clinic. They turned our account over to collections. Would highly alert you to reconsider signing with a company that does not stand by what they say and will lie to win your business. Buyer Beware!