2 633 avis

• Fonctionnalités
des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
2 633 avis

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Great tool for customer support

Publié le 27/05/2020

Zendesk has been an amazing tool! You have all the options you need to work more efficiently and as part of a team. It has so many features that you never stop finding new options to improve the work in the team. It is user friendly and it has a clear interface. You just need to take your time to find and learn how to apply all the features to your everyday taks. I will definitely recommend it!

Avantages

It took me a while to get to know more than the basic features in this platform, and once I did I loved it. You can easily create macros, these are templates for emails or replies that you usually send. Using this feature you don't need to write all over again everytime you need to reply the same you can just find it there. You can create a lot of them and name them easily to find them later. You can even use tags to add the name of the user or any detail you may need. The other feature I use the most because we are several people in my team, is the option to assign tickets to other users. This ways you can 'send' a ticket to a colleague for him or her to reply or check it for you. It has SO many options that there is no way to name them all, and they are all super useful! The system can even detect the language of the message and assign it automatically to the member of the team that works with that language!

Inconvénients

I am not sure I can say this is a negative thing. But I would like to see more video tutorials on how to use specific features and how they may apply to your team and company. There are a lot of help pages, but in order to find specific things you usually need to contact customer support, which is not bad, it just takes extra time.

Whitney S.

Clean and user friendly!

Publié le 09/03/2018

ZenDesk really is the best CRM I have ever used, and I was in customer service for 10 years. By far and away the most intuitive, simple and clean user experience you will have for a consumer facing CR interface.

Avantages

My consumer care team went from using another CRM to ZenDesk and it was like night and day! Cluttered to organized! Overwhelming to clean and easy to navigate! The best feature, in my opinion, is the ability to search for tickets by contact, user or subject and merge those tickets into one. That way you don't have to respond to multiple ticket from the same consumer about the same issue, you can clear those all out at once while creating a better consumer experience (one outbound email). Similarly, the ability to mass select tickets and close at the same time either as Will Not Address (which is a great option) or you can mass select and close using one macro/template. This is particularly helpful when your site has experienced a glitch and you've gotten thousands of tickets about the same issue, you can close them all at once when the issue is resolved or if you have an update. Speaking of macros, having an easy place to store your personal templates as well as share the best templates from your team is a game changer. No more keeping templates stored in random docs and then copying/pasting. Overall, I love ZenDesk! It must have been desinged by people who have been in customer facing roles or focused group the pain points for CRMs incredibly well.

Inconvénients

I really do love this product. The only thing to mention that could use improvement is the (seemingly) constant outages. There were some days where we would have to wait hours to get back in to the tool. I will say, though, customer support was always on top of it and super responsive.

Thamara P.

Quick and easy implementation to my Support Center

Publié le 27/07/2018

Zendesk is an easy-to-use, dynamic, intuitive customer service tool that allows the use of macros to optimize messages to customers.
Zendesk is easy to implement and with adaptable prices. I have recommended this tool to several friends for their organizations

Avantages

Zendesk is an excellent tool for the management of requirements or requests. It facilitates the management within my Support Center.
It allows to automate response to our customers. Also, customize the tool according to the type of company.
From this tool I manage to serve the internal and external clients of my organization. As well as, send satisfaction surveys once the support is finished.
Their specific user roles allowed me to implement the tool in the organization in a short time, even without investing much time in training because it has very good material for users on the web.
What I like most about Zendesk is to be able to automate the responses to clients and macros.
Zendesk has elements for case management, live chat, design a knowledge base, have a panel to the client. Since we included this tool in the company we have improved our response levels in the support tickets and with this to customer service.
I like the flexibility of purchase packages or use of the tool, through payment by users or agents. Also, although we have not configured it for now, it is interesting to integrate with VoIP to take the call from customers or interested parties.

Inconvénients

Zendesk for being a tool for customer service would be interesting to link or customize good practice agreements at the service level and operational.
We as a client can add response times, and define with a category that is requirements or request and that are incidents.
Next, what features Zendesk would need:
* Add response time according to the type of requirements or request.
* Define type of requests and incidents
* Get graphs by type of incidents
* Get graphs with crossings between service agreements and operational agreements. This would allow us to measure the effectiveness of the support center based on agreements with customers
* Have notifications every time you are consuming the time of a ticket, considering the times of agreements at the service or operational level
* Have a video call

Erica d. B.
  • Secteur d'activité: E-learning

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Great software, terrible support (ironically); Hope you don't have to leave

Publié le 06/09/2018

Our company has been using Zendesk for 5-7 years. I was not personally around when we onboarded it, but I have worked with it for over 3 years now. We have terrible trouble any time we did need support, for a system problem or a question we couldn't answer ourselves via their expansive maze of KnowledgeBase. The support reps at Zendesk have been accusatory, excuse-ridden, and most of all don't even read the tickets you submit to understand the problem (Zendesk support actually became an office joke. That's about the time we decided we had to look for another tool). When we met with our Account Rep to try to get some of the issues worked out, we were told basically that we weren't even supposed to have gotten the level of support we had received, and proceeded to explain how SaaS works (we're a software company, mind you).

I think Zendesk simply got too big too fast, and somewhere along the way decided that the businesses using their product aren't important anymore. They lost this long-term customer.

Avantages

Zendesk as a tool does what it is supposed to do, and it does it well. We used Support + Guide products, for ticketing for our e-learning business, and also for our Self-Serve support (knowledgebase). It is full-featured, and comprehensive. As far as support rep work goes, it's simple, to the point, and it integrates well with many tool because it is such a large company. It is designed for an enterprise company.

Inconvénients

Because it is so full-featured, it can be years' work to get everything set like you need, and they provide little to no assistance. Some of the basic settings are so deep and so spread out, you'll spend hours reading through Help articles to understand how to customize your ticket form. It is NOT small-business friendly, it is really meant for large companies with someone dedicated to maintaining this software.

Michele R.
  • Secteur d'activité: Vente au détail

It's what everybody's doing

Publié le 12/03/2019

Overall, Zendesk makes customer service more efficient. As a manager, I'm able to see my employees satisfaction ratings, how long they spent that day answering emails, how long it takes them in general to answer an email, how long they spent on the phone, etc. Zendesk has been great in streamlining my customer service team while also optimizing the customer's experience.

Avantages

Seems like Zendesk is the go-to for any e-commerce site these days. I wish there was another company that had the same amount of features and functionalities as zendesk does but I haven't found one. The chat widget is easy to implement and I like the option to have the "help" functionality act as a buffer between the customer and chat- we have the customer first try to find the answer to whatever question they have by searching our "help" articles. Then, if they can't find the answer they're looking for there, they can choose to chat with a live agent. This helps our customer service agents get the most out of their time- they're not chatting answering obvious questions that can be found all over our website (for the most part..).

Inconvénients

What I like least about Zendesk is the automated "your ticket is open" and "your ticket is closed" functionality. This confuses customers a lot. We will close a ticket (email chain) and then zendesk automatically sends out to the customer a separate email that says "hour request is now closed." This really confuses customers- especially older ones. They'll send us a separate email saying "what request? what is closed" and we have to explain it to them, and then close the ticket again, thus sending the same "your request is now closed" email to them. Sometimes it's an endless circle.

Neyda jose M.

Excellent customer service solution

Publié le 22/05/2019

This software has been really efficient since not only it allows to give a good attention to the client but also it is possible to do a follow-up to the attention agents to know who stands out the most, who are available to take care of the client and this makes that not wait for any client but all are served in the best way possible and you can solve their problems in the shortest time, there is also no way to have a collapse in the channels as there are different channels of attention that can be chosen to suit each client, that is why I think Zendesk is a tool with great potential and can be used in any type of company regardless of the size of it.

Avantages

Zendesk is a customer service software with very relevant features that make me like it, one of them is that it has an extremely friendly interface, since it can be customized which allows it to be easy to use, allows the agent to have information about who the client is, in this way the help process becomes simpler and faster, the client can choose because they want to be served because this software provides different channels as an option being all in real time, besides it offers a highly efficient ticket management efficient since agents can create different notes on the same ticket and even several of them can serve the same client making the process much more efficient and the best thing is that through it you can track users as well as the tickets which is a great advantage since an order is maintained.

Inconvénients

Despite being extremely efficient in terms of providing the most optimal tools to make the customer service process simpler and faster and adjusted to the needs of each client, this software still has some things that should improve as is the case of providing plans that can adjust more to each company since their plans has a fairly high price, also the creation of reports is very efficient but it is not easy to use so it can take more time than expected to complete the same

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Easy Inter-team Communication and Customer History

Publié le 21/08/2019

I can't stress enough how easy Zendesk makes it to pass tickets back and forth between people and teams. My team gets a constant flow of tickets and we are able to keep them organized by time, urgency and topic. All customer emails and voicemails that are incoming to my department are received in Zendesk and it's very simple to either respond or make a note and pass along the ticket to the correct person. Zendesk contributes enormously to my company's efficiency and overall organization.

Avantages

Zendesk allows my team (the accounts receivable team) to work seamlessly with the customer support team. On a daily basis, we pass tickets back and forth to accomplish both simple and more difficult tasks for our customers. The majority of our customer emails, voicemails and recorded calls are logged in Zendesk, so it's easy to search the history of any given customer to find out what they have contacted us about and who helped them. Zendesk makes it super simple to switch back and forth between emailing and making internal notes. A single ticket can contain customer-facing communication, a phone call recording and employee-only notes, all of which are vital to managing our customer accounts.

Inconvénients

There are really only two things I don't like about Zendesk. First, I don't care for how it looks when two or more tickets are merged together. Instead of logging emails and notes from oldest to newest like a chain of events, Zendesk collapses one ticket into the other and you have to open both to see everything. It's just a little difficult to understand visually. Second, my company used to use a similar system called Help Scout and it was able to tell us when a customer had opened an email from us. Zendesk is not able to do that.

Justin B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Cabinet d'avocats
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Has a Lot, but Surprised By What it Lacks

Publié le 09/09/2019

Their customer service is wonderful and they'll bend over backwards for you, but the options I found that were absent (at even the highest, most expensive levels) really made me disappointed. They are able to track UTM codes which is great if you're using Google Analytics, but if this isn't a concern of yours, I highly recommend searching for a more affordable alternative with more customization. They're out there.

Avantages

The implementation is incredibly easy, and there are multiple installation tutorials available online for users. However, tutorials for anything beyond basic set-up and basic customization of the chat button are hard to find, and you have to go up several levels of help to get solid answers if you're really looking to customize it for your operators.

Inconvénients

The absence of common-sense features I had gotten used to from our previous platform. Options such as "Round Robin" routing are not available unless you go for the high-money level usage, and options like having the platform automatically switch the operator to "away" whenever their computer was locked or on screensaver were absent. Their auto-idle kicked in if their window was idle, even if the user was still using the computer, which makes it frustrating and pointless.

Nick Y.

Zendesk - Robust Ticketing Software

Publié le 31/10/2019

We used Zendesk at 3 of my last 4 jobs. The last 2 at my suggestion. We handle a diverse amount of different customer issues and its a great system to manage and track all the different interactions our customers are having as well as the agents that are handling them.

Avantages

The ticketing platform was much easier to use than our antiquated ticketing service we used. I like the different options and features that Zendesk has vs some of the other companies out there.

Inconvénients

The interface is a little tricky if you have not used it before. So unless you have a diverse knowledge of ticketing software the hill can be a little hard to climb at first, but once you do its smooth sailing from there.

Marlon N.
  • Secteur d'activité: Hôtellerie

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Fastest way to connect and interact with your website visitors!

Publié le 05/12/2019

A wonderful tool to have on our Resort website! This tool has helped my team and myself close sales in less than 15 mins. Definitely a great tool for support as well. It's a faster and convenient way for clients to reach out to us and get information which leads to great costumer service! My team is very satisfied with Zendesk Chat and we look forward to its continuous updates! It is part of our sales & support team! Keep up the good job!

Avantages

That our clients can visit our website and ask questions right away about our services and our team helps them I'm purchasing the right services there and then! We can see clients who visit our website and we can interact with them and offer assistance. My team has closed sales just by chatting with clients, which makes this a wonderful tool! We are very pleased with this service.

Inconvénients

My team is very happy and pleased with this software! We have no complaints. It's very useful as it helps us provide instant support to our clients. This is part of our sales team!

Pat B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Marketing et publicité

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Market Leader in Ticketing Software (Probably)

Publié le 06/01/2020

Overall, Zendesk allowed us to create a new ticketing platform and process for the business. Its integration with Slack drove great user adoption and encouraged submissions. This platform allowed us to report on the most common IT and biz ops issues at our org while allowing "agents" to service and help the team effectively. It's pretty ideal that you can manage your workload, triage requests, and reply to folks all in a few clicks. It's really all-in-one if you integrate with your CRM too.

Avantages

Top features for me in this tool were the GoodData reporting flexibility, ticket automation, and clean user experience. We didn't leverage the knowledge base, although being able to click to directly create an article after a ticket submission seemed like a slick feature.

The ability to add lots of custom fields of varying types, create automation based on those fields, and rout tickets to end users was key. There's great flexibility in what you can achieve between the user permissions, user groups, and the form/landing page as part of the tool.

Inconvénients

Some of the out of the box reporting seemed a little bit wonky in comparison with what I would pull in the GoodData insights area. Honestly, very few cons about Zendesk, although the price is a bit steep for a ticketing platform. This being said, though, it's very powerful and you get what you pay for with software.

Maddie C.
  • Secteur d'activité: Marketing et publicité

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Communicate effectively with your customers, ¡Use Zendesk!

Publié le 05/02/2020

Zendesk, has helped me to perform better the solution of any problem that our clients may have, has given us the possibility of creating automatic responses, through different forms of communication, thus, it has made my work so fast and easy. Its reporting function is also really very beneficial, to see what the trends are, in sending emails to our dissemination team. Zendesk, has a great possibility to gradually increase the functions of our companies, helping us to move towards success, in a reliable and safe way.

Avantages

Zendesk, is a reliable application, your ticket collection and autocomplete form is always available. In addition, it helps us resolve inquiries about calls, through your help in responding to the distinctive clientele of different media channels, and having them move through help guides before they can engage in a conversation with managers. I like Zendesk because its tools are necessary for effective management towards the guest, they facilitate the alternation of emails and take internal notes, in addition to recording telephone calls and voice memos are only for employee use. All your tools are vital to manage the accounts of our customers. It is highly recommended, a satisfied customer is one more achievement.

Inconvénients

The main drawback of this skillful application, is that its long-lasting features and simple to implement, are requested by customers through the community, are not added to the product, the user interface is not one of the most attractive that exist , although it presents all the functionalities implemented at the same time, so enough time is spent to fully familiarize yourself with this software and make the most of its performance. Several changes can further improve workflows or provide better interaction between the company and the clientele. Your online training is not the most complete because you do not have fasting forums or personal training. There is no free trial available to test the software before you are told to opt for a paid plan with all available features.

• Secteur d'activité: Bijoux et produits de luxe

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Recommended if you have high volumes of support tickets

Publié le 08/02/2020

While there are a couple of issues with Zendesk, overall I find it a far preferable option to dealing with these tickets through e-mail, Slack, or a personal basis (barring cases where this would be the better solution). If you are getting enough volume of tickets that support ticket software seems like it'd help your business, you can afford to get it.

Avantages

Gives you a central hub to handle support tickets (in my case, internal). Rather than handling issues faced by colleagues through e-mail or a chat program, thus, cluttering either up, you can sort it all away into a separate place. It usefully has both e-mail notification and Slack integration abilities, which means being aware right away when an issue is sent in. It also has the ability to link tickets from JIRA, so if an issue requires additional intervention from other teams, you now have that connection. Also useful is if you have some desire for anonymity (obscure/black box who specifically is handling issues), this will work far better than e-mail or Slack in providing that. There are also additional features such as stats and metrics, along with the ability to add tags to tickets, required fields, and macros to automate certain workflows. Again, if you are working extensively with handling issues of all manners, you will find Zendesk quite useful for you.

Inconvénients

While the software does a good job of providing a central hub for managing support tickets, it has a couple of improvement points. The ability to not reopen a ticket if someone is simply thanking you would be nice, and one that has been requested a while that has never been implemented. Navigating the help center where you can write articles is a bit confusing to navigate and requires specific flows to get to view vs edit mode. Furthermore, the formatting tools you are offered for creating articles are quite limited, clunky, and awkward. If you want to write anything other than very bland and simple text, you'd be better off linking to an external site with better options, such as Google Docs.

Giovanni D.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Zendesk is an intuitive and reliable CRM tool.

Publié le 04/05/2021

Zendesk is our ticketing platform at present. Again, it helps us connect with our employees who need assistance whenever necessary. Another feature of the software is it can host a page containing a library of helpful articles and documentation for our customers. These articles can also have secured visibility by assigning user segments allowing us to manage effectively.

Avantages

Zendesk is quite easy to implement and is reliable. It is able to support what we needed in our organization for providing support to our customers (mainly our employees) in the HR space. At present, we implemented to support the employees' entire life cycle from recruitment to termination and even post-termination. Zendesk has the capability to integrate with other systems like Workday through APIs, where we can manage user creation, updates, deletion, and ticket management. They also have a built-in analytics feature where we can build queries and dashboards within Zendesk, enabling us to do ticket analyses and handle SLAs to improve our customer satisfaction.

Inconvénients

The pricing is relatively high, given the limitations that Zendesk can provide, especially the licensing costs. We also experienced difficulties in reaching out to technical support. There were multiple times that the technical support would say that what we're asking for is not technically possible, but our developers were able to find the solution ourselves. Moreover, they don't have a way to support escalations whenever necessary. In managing security through user segments, the logical functions are quite limited which makes it hard for us to create complex rules.

• Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

One of the best ticketing tool in the market

Publié le 04/11/2020

One of the of the best

Avantages

It's one of the best ticketing tool in the market because it's issue tracking in a systematic way helps solve the problems faster

Also can view how many of them are viewing our ticket so we need not approach them unnecessarily

Inconvénients

There are no cons till now.
The application is performing as expected

Chetan A.
  • Secteur d'activité: Biens de consommation
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Zendesk is the amazing customer success software and we have used this tool for complete 6...

Publié le 30/04/2021

It was overall nice.

Avantages

It's the best as comparison to other tools like livechat or Freshchat

Inconvénients

The customer support was not too much supportive, we were getting the responses too late.

Mike S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Hôpitaux et soins de santé

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Zendesk for calling only can be difficult

Publié le 24/05/2021

It did the job we needed it to do until we found a better option.

Avantages

At first I didn't have so many issues with the software because I thought that's the best we can do, I've been using Zendesk for other features at other jobs and they have a long standing good name. But when I discovered the cost we were paying and the service (or lack thereof) we were getting, I found another option that works much better for us. Zendesk does a decent job at calling, but we often had issues and lost service and when we asked it was always a Twillio issue. Talkdesk also uses Twillio, they all do, and in a year using Talkdesk we haven't had a single outage.

I think Zendesk has it's strength in the market, their ticket system and customer helpdesk software is outstanding, just not sure the calling feature is their biggest strength.

Inconvénients

It was glitchy, had issues connecting, staff has trouble using it, but mainly it was VERY expensive!

Joel S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Réseaux informatiques

Zendesk Review

Publié le 09/06/2021

Really practical, it even has a mobile app that is very good on the go. Easy to use and straight forward.

Avantages

Zendesk support is easy to use and your dashboard is clean and simple. Only relevant informations are displayed to the agent.

Inconvénients

SLA continued when reassigned to a new agent. The theme can be reviewed (adding a dark theme would make it the best of the best)

Govindraj S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Hôtellerie

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Productivity and Efficient Support tool

Publié le 10/11/2020

We wanted out of box support solutions so we moved from Salesforce to Zendesk so we don't have deployment cost in Zendesk. Everything comes out of box and as an Admin u just to read their Knowledge KB and configurat the system to meet ur business needs. We have achieved 24 x7 chat support services with the help of Zendesk chat which is a excellent software

Avantages

The best part of the Product is it has multiple channel support, nice api integration, automation and trigger is excellent which increases business customer support agents productivity, nice api integration, automation and trigger is excellent which increases business productivity as well.

Inconvénients

Yes Zendesk has recently launched Explore as an analytical tool in replacement to their Insight analytical tool which is not up to the mark and much complex in comparison to Insight. Also their training and learning cost is High which should be reduced.

Chakkrit L.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services d'information

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Zendesk is a powerful CRM tool that totally worth the price.

Publié le 23/04/2021

Zendesk provides a good ticket management system, knowledge base platform (hosting documents) with security-based permissions and insights. Comparing to competitors such as Freshdesk or Jira, even though they are cheaper, they can't provide the functionalities that Zendesk provides. Zendesk allows us to perfectly track our cases, analyze the performance through insights allowing us to understand what we have to improve in order to improve our customer CSAT.

Avantages

I like Zendesk's robust ticketing capabilities. Despite its high price, it's an extremely powerful CRM tool when compared to competitors. Zendesk allows customizable business flow, analytic capabilities, and a knowledge base platform that can be utilized for operational optimization. Zendesk is also capable of integrating with other systems such as Workday through API.

Inconvénients

Sometimes, I felt that Zendesk has a lot of limitations. For example, when creating business rules, you cannot use the AND and OR function, it's either AND or OR per one business rule. When utilizing Zendesk for internal use, Zendesk still lacks lots of functions such as conversation history, child-ticket, and etc. Even though some of them are already available on Zendesk Marketplace, these add-ons should be free rather than asking us to pay extra for them. Also, the technical customer support is not that useful. Zendesk pride in having 24-hours technical customer support when compared to competitors but out of 10 cases that I asked for, only 1 or 2 cases the technical customer support could help me. Most of the time, our team fixed the issue by ourselves.

Stay Away

Publié le 05/05/2020

Customer support is terrible, they do have an unqualified customer success team. We requested a feature and it took them over 5 months with emails back and forth to let us know they can get it done. When i tried to cancel the contract they said we can not cancel it because you have another 1 year on a contract which was incorrect. the success manager was still thinking we are in 2019 after i pointed that out they still refused to cancel the contract. My advice to this company is a legacy and you should look into a more modern system and there is alot of them out there.

Avantages

At first, we liked using them, we had no issues with their system until they started adding extra products that were not native. for instance, their chat app slowed down our website by at least 30%, we tried intercom and immediately had positive feedback from our users.

Inconvénients

Their chat software will consume the life out of your website performance.

Sarah Y.

Zendesk Makes Support Easy

Publié le 30/06/2021

Overall, working with Zendesk has been a breeze. It's user-friendly, simple and quick. The Zendesk team is always available to answer questions or help you pull reports. I never want to use another ticketing system.

Avantages

Zendesk is super easy to use. Our Support team loves how simple it is to find and response to customer requests and issues. Zendesk also makes metrics tracking extremely easy with pre-fab dashboards that are quickly customizable.

Inconvénients

There are a few integrations that could use some work, like the Zendesk //Hubspot integrations. One of them is great, but the other does not provide much value.

Ted F.
  • Secteur d'activité: Exploitation minière et métaux

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Need help from Zendesk? Forget it. Don't even bother.

Publié le 31/01/2020

Horrible. I only use this software because it would be a hassle porting all existing tickets over to a different platform. I needed billing support from them, and my ticket was 'escalated' to the Finance department, but nobody ever got back to me in time. Literally a few days went by and not one word from my Zendesk agent. They have a poor support system. So, if you don't ever need help with anything and know what you're doing, then ZD is probably for you.

Avantages

The software functions nicely. It is very well put together. They make it easy to run a help desk.

Inconvénients

The support, or lack thereof. If you need support for this software, they take a long, long time to get back to you. You better know what you're doing, because if you need to get a hold of them, I wish you the best of luck.

Christiane D.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

A lot of features and fast and easy to use ticket system

Publié le 28/02/2021

Zendesk is the most customizable ticket system in the market, a lot of features that can help to automate things. Plus you can also install apps that could be useful.

Avantages

Zendesk has a lot of features, and customizable templates, it's not that easy to use as other CRM, so it may required traning, however this is because the highly customizable settings, and options the products offers.

It's really easy to answer 100 tickets at the same time, using templates that will show the client's name and information,

Overall a really good product, a bit expensive, but it offers a lot of features which makes the product a good product and good benefit.

Inconvénients

It can be very complex/difficult at certain point due all the features that they offer.

Nicolas P.
  • Secteur d'activité: Immobilier

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 1.0 /10

Service client catastrophique

Publié le 15/04/2021

Avantages

La documentation exhaustive sur internet

Inconvénients

Cela fait 1 an et 4 mois que nous payons pour une intégration que nous avons demandé de stopper. Le service client a un temps de réponse de plusieurs semaines pour chaque retour (dingue pour un vendeur de logiciel CS). Les interlocuteurs se passent le ticket, personne ne fait quoi que ce soit. Je n'ai jamais vu ça. 1 an et 4 mois pour demander d'arrêter l'abonnement sans engagement d'une de nos options. Que nous continuons donc à payer car Zendesk nous prélève depuis tout ce temps. Une honte