Less Annoying CRM

Un CRM simple conçu spécialement pour les petites entreprises

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

516 avis

Jennifer
  • Secteur d'activité : E-learning

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Finally a CRM I actually use for my small business!

Publié le 23/10/2018

I help nonprofits with their CRMs, but found that the CRM I was using was too much for me - too much clicking through, messing with, and fussing over. I just don't manage that big of a client or prospect list and managing my networking shouldn't be cumbersome either. My virtual assistant kept recommending LA CRM and I finally jumped. Thank goodness! I don't miss opportunities any more and it's easy for my employees to help me to keep sales on track and clients happy.

Avantages

Super simple pipelines that can be customized and filtered. Super simple to pull up a prospect (especially when I get a call out of the blue). Tasks and calendar sharing with my small staff keeps us all up to speed. Customer service and training are superb. If we want to do something, we call and they show us how to do it.

Inconvénients

If I had more complexity or a sales staff this wouldn't be enough.

David
  • Secteur d'activité : Formation professionnelle et coaching

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Excellent CRM for our small company (with a big footprint)

Publié le 23/10/2020

We are very happy with LACRM on every level. It has helped us get super-organized in a short time in a painless fashion.

Avantages

Less Annoying CRM offers our small company the ability to track each of our individual sales from lead to close, including financial stats. We have set up a special customized contact field for our international dept. We are considering adding a separate pipeline to track collections for delinquent accounts. It’s so flexible and effective, that I can imagine customizing it to track and administer any part of our business.

This is a manual, hands-on product. Its customization does not come from dozens of complicated adjustable but hard-to-edit macros, but instead from accessible, logical, immediate relationships between the functions. And all our data can be output in easily-handled spreadsheets and compressed data folders, so it could be easily migrated or adapted for other functions if necessary. The whole LessAnnoying system is deceptively simple. There's nothing we've needed to do that couldn't be handled in a straightforward manner.

I can see that maybe some larger companies might need more complex systems to track their customer interactions, with multiple permission sets for their various sales territories. Especially if they need to output complex pre-set reports to show relationships between different business units and products etc. But although our training and certification company has a footprint that involves thousands of professionals across the globe, at our heart we are a 12-person staff, including a 2-person sales office, with clear, basic needs.

Inconvénients

I can't think of anything I would change. There was a limitation that required documents (PDFs and JPGs of our proposals and contracts) to be stored without specific organization within the contacts only. But that feature has just been upgraded so these docs can be stored attached to the relevant individual sale (opportunity, as we call that pipeline). Not only does the LACRM staff respond immediately to our phone calls for support and instruction; they actually listen to our needs and suggestions and make small, useful, incremental upgrades as necessary. This app offers consistency without rigidity.

HubSpot Marketing Hub, Kommo, Zoho CRM et NetSuite

Pourquoi choisir Less Annoying CRM

Salesforce was way too big and complicated for our small company. It was originally chosen around 2010 by a previous staff member who, I believe, chose Salesforce for its market dominance at the time.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Pourquoi passer à Less Annoying CRM

The main competitor we test-drove was Hubspot, and we found it to be basically a re-working of Salesforce. Hubspot seemed to replace the Salesforce set of complex nomenclature with another set of also complex, unfamiliar terms and processes. While such apps are super-customizable and flexible, and probably great for larger companies, our small multi-tasking staff needs uncomplicated and straightforward administration. There were other reasons we didn't go with the other competitors we looked at. LACRM just seemed to click with us right away.
nigel
  • Secteur d'activité : Verre, céramique et béton

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

does what is says on the tin.... but not much more

Publié le 27/06/2018

Avantages

ease of use and simplicity are the key words here..... inexpensive and fairly intuitive, overall good Value for Money

Inconvénients

There are very few integrations and it is a little clumsy to use. The format for recording noted doen't make it easy to read and it cannot take in inbound emials into clients records

Diane
  • Secteur d'activité : Édition

Best CRM I've found!

Publié le 01/09/2021

My overall experience has been wonderful. I credit LACRM with helping me sign seven clients in two weeks because I was able to track where everyone was in the sales funnel, track the conversations, plan, etc. I swear by LACRM and have been promoting it to whoever I know needs or uses a CRM.

Avantages

What I like most about LACRM is not only its ease of use but its intuitive feel in customizing features. The customer service is top-notch, too. Easy to get a hold of and thrilled it's US-based.

Inconvénients

There hasn't really been a con for me yet with LACRM. I guess the only thing that could improve the software would be a timer feature so I can track how long it takes me to do the various tasks so I can break down how much I'm making an hour (I charge by project) and make better pricing decisions in my marketing.

Martin
  • Secteur d'activité : Recherche

Review of LACRM by Advance Scientific

Publié le 11/06/2021

Our experience with LACRM has been excellent so far. We were up and running very quickly and the support from the customer service group has been fantastic. Their responses have been rapid (given the time difference between the US and Australia) and knowledgeable and have always resolved the issues that we have faced in coming up to speed.

Avantages

The key feature that I like about LACRM is that it allows my company to bring all our materials together under one platform. The software is extremely intuitive and easy to learn and we are constantly discovering new functionality that adds to our customer relationship management platform.

Inconvénients

I haven't found anything yet that I don't like. Obviously some things could be further developed but my sense is that there is a willingness on the part of the company to implement new features and capabilities in the future.

Microsoft 365

Pourquoi choisir Less Annoying CRM

Microsoft decided not to continue support for the BCM

Pourquoi passer à Less Annoying CRM

LACRM looked like it would suit the needs of a sole operator and that has been borne out by our experience with this product. We would wholeheartedly recommend it to any other company looking for a powerful but easy to use customer relationship management system
Marcos
  • Secteur d'activité : Emballage et conteneurs

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

A very strong tool for the micro business sales force

Publié le 05/08/2021

The customer support response time is incredible. Being able to get a response to our most basic questions has been really valueve in our implementation.

Avantages

Less Annoying CRM's small scale approach makes it ideal for small businesses like us. It's pricing flexibility has been a very nice addition to a very strong product. The simplicity of how it manages contacts has been well received by our sales team.

Inconvénients

While it is very simple it lacks deep analytics and automation. However We're confident they'll add more features likes this over time that will keep Less Annoying CRM increase it's value as an essential tool for our business.

Zoho CRM, Salesforce Sales Cloud, monday.com et HubSpot CRM

Pourquoi choisir Less Annoying CRM

The workflow to keep track of our customers wasn't very clear. Also they didn't have any integrations with Google Workspace. Very little follow up with their customers.

Pourquoi passer à Less Annoying CRM

We chose Less Annoying CRM over the other alternatives due to its simplicity and focus on small teams
Darrell
  • Secteur d'activité : Mode et vêtements

It Really is Less Annoying

Publié le 21/10/2020

Because we can add notes to companies/contacts, and can easily tag and save outgoing emails from Outlook, the communication history with a client is easily seen. This has kept our company organized and has made work flow even better. We recently added a new person to our team, and she was able to jump right in and get to know our clientele rather easily based on those records.

Avantages

The user-friendly design made it easy for everyone on the team to adapt. On the calendar, you can choose to see everyone's calendars or just your own, and it's so easy to add notes to contacts/companies that everyone can see, which has facilitated our internal communications.

Inconvénients

As with all changes, the learning curve was the only obstacle, but the LACRM team was always an email or phone call away if we needed assistance. I like that they don't charge extra for technical assistance.

Karen
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Super easy to set up and use

Publié le 27/10/2020

As a nonprofit, we use the software to track our outreach and fundraising relationships. With the ability to customize pipelines, we have been easily able to adjust it for our purposes even thought this is not what the system was designed to support.

Avantages

It is so easy to use! We are a very small nonprofit organization and I personally was able to set up the system and train the very non-tech savvy team on it. I use it daily and it does everything you would need from a basic CRM. Customer service is stellar - they respond to every inquiry, immediately. Would definitely recommend.

Inconvénients

Wish it were integrated with Constant Contact (it is integrated with Mail Chimp, which was great, but we have moved to Constant Contact).

Salesforce Sales Cloud, CiviCRM et Salsa CRM

Pourquoi passer à Less Annoying CRM

Primarily ease of use/set-up, but also price.
Skye
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

Simple, effective CRM

Publié le 18/08/2020

I have been searching for a way to manage my contacts with my clients. Less Annoying is so easy to use and does exactly what I need it to do. And the price is so reasonable! I love it!

Avantages

It is so easy to use and allows me to keep track of all of my contacts in one place.

Inconvénients

I would like there to be more robust tasks - like the ability to have recurring tasks and to prioritize, but I know that they are working on improving task function. Tasks are still very useful in the current state.

HubSpot CRM

Pourquoi choisir Less Annoying CRM

Agile messed up some of my data and was not at all user-friendly. It was very cumbersome to record notes on my contacts. But the biggest reason was the messing up my data - I now am missing phone numbers for people I used to have phone numbers for or the numbers are now associated with a different client. Extremely frustrating!

Agile CRM

Pourquoi passer à Less Annoying CRM

Less Annoying is so much easier to use and much less expensive.
Michael
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente en gros
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés

Great Cost-Effective Contact Management Tool

Publié le 15/06/2021

We have worked with LACRM since the founding of our company. They are a professional company, with a great product and great support.

Avantages

LACRM offers an API that has integrated well into our internal system and our website allowing us to automate many daily tasks that would be extremely time consuming if done manually. The user interface is intuitive and user-friendly, reducing training time to a minimum.

Inconvénients

The addition of features to allow for bulk actions in reports would be very helpful, i.e., the ability to assign contact in bulk from the Pipeline report.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Pourquoi passer à Less Annoying CRM

We chose LACRM because of the API feature and extremely cost-effective pricing.
Anne
  • Secteur d'activité : Formation professionnelle et coaching

Loving LACRM

Publié le 31/08/2021

I'm more engaged with LACRM after a short time, than I have been with ACT! for years!
The service is fantastic. Even in another country, the response time is quick, and the option is always there for a call.

Avantages

Having been an ACT! user for years, I love how uncluttered LACRM is.

Inconvénients

The only thing I miss is an easy way to capture emails I receive. It's a small thing in the scheme of things, though.

Carrie
  • Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion

Outstanding CRM for small business

Publié le 08/10/2021

After testing a few other options, Less Annoying CRM was clearly the winner. It's simple to set up, create groups, design pipelines, and track contacts and tasks. I use it daily and have recommended it to several people--at least 2 of whom are already using it as well.

Avantages

My favorite features of the software are the email bcc and the customized pipelines that can be created. I couldn't keep track of prospect leads and client stages without it.

Inconvénients

There's nothing that I don't like about Less Annoying CRM.

Trello et monday.com

Pourquoi passer à Less Annoying CRM

It was the most robust CRM that I found for an excellent price.
Karl

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Finally a pragmatic CRM for the Solopreneur that doesn't swallow your life!

Publié le 10/04/2018

I'd like an automated birthday message I created I could send out for a year that would go to the names and a second for the spouse. I'd like to see reporting from my drip campaign w/o going into Mail Chimp (I have a campaign when someone send in a card, after I make the first call, if no response, I drip mail them). I'd like to on a person by person basis if someone has opened my newsletter. Let me repeat, this a damn good software, easy to use, functional, super inexpensive. Perhaps they could build additional tools to cobble on: LessAnnoyingLeadPages, LessAnnoyingMailChimp, LessAnnoyingSocialMedia. Regardless, LACRM works well.

Avantages

Great customer support, quick response to emails, even on the weekends sometimes, that I never got from big CRMs. Integrates well w/ Mail Chimp, unbeatable price, easy to upload docs, set reminders, and integrate w/ google calendar. Super easy to customize and create drop downs. The downside w/ most CRM's is the learning curve and the commitment one must give to understand and make the software usable. LACRM is the first I have used (Properworks, SalesForce, Zoho, Insightly, Podio, Infusionsoft) where a knuckle head luddite can make it work w/o taking all my time away from the revenue producing activity time. There other softwares clearly have value, but for the solopreneur with an established book business trying to squeeze new revenue, you can be up and running much more quickly. I have hired a VA to set up my drip campaigns and and to push out my newsletter via Mailchimp. I know there is more value to be gained from using the software, but most of us will over invest energy instead of focusing on revenue producing activity (talking to clients, asking for referrals, prospecting). This is a great piece of software for the average Mo Insurance Broker, and that's me.

Inconvénients

You get what you pay for so you have to customize it yourself and you will make mistakes, nothing irreversible. I'd like the software to be in app form for IOS, not log in. Would be nice if it would do auto birthday reminders, for customer/prospect and for their spouses.

David
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Sensible and gets the job done

Publié le 14/09/2020

It has been so easy to use and work with the product representatives that there has not been any negative or horror story. The experience has been great and it has provided exactly what we have needed. One especially important and useful feature is the ability to email into a client record from an external email client system simply by including the appropriate assigned email address for our company's database as an addressee on a message. That way, those communications get added to a client record as the system recognizes instantly what record to associate it with and who the sender is and who the receiver is.

Avantages

For any small enterprise to recognize the importance of simply keeping track of people (clients) and being able to find them and associate information with them without a lot of hassle or a steep learning curve, this is an excellent choice. Learning it was easy, importing existing clients in was a breeze, and customizing it is straightforward.

Inconvénients

Anything felt lacking has been reported to our representatives at the company and they have always taken every bit of input seriously, either (1) understanding and explaining or recommending a better or an alternative way to accomplish the objective, or admitting that something was not possible, (2) adding it to or confirming it is on an existing timeline for revision, or (3) demonstrating how to perform the task if it wasn't already visible or obvious in the current version.

Although not a pressing current issue, one item that needed improvement was clear separation and labeling of each individually different email address when importing data (not allowing separate fields for standard differentiation of "work," "personal," or "other" email address for an individual, while it seemed to be possible for phone numbers.

Pam
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement

The Perfect System for Us

Publié le 29/09/2020

We absolutely love LACRM. The program meets our needs, but a product is only as good as the people who support it and this, is where LACRM excels. I don't think there is a customer service department better than LACRM. They are quick to respond to us. If they say they are going to get an answer, they'll get an answer and get right back to us. They are incredibly patient, eager to help and cheerful. They speak easy-to-understand English. When I talk with them about a problem, I feel like I'm their only client and they have all the time in the world to help me. Their client support team means the world to us and that's one of the primary reasons we won't ever change.

Avantages

What we loved most about LACRM is how easy it was to learn and how easy it is to use. No one in our office is highly technical, so we needed a program that people could understand quickly, was intuitive and allowed us to be up and running quickly. LACRM has exceeded our expectations. We can train new employees on the system and it doesn't take them long to become proficient. My staff LOVES LACRM.

Inconvénients

It doesn't have all the advanced bells and whistles that some of the other programs have but, honestly, I'm not sure we really need them. As a database software to manage our client database and prospects, LACRM meets our needs. Too many features and I'm not sure we need them, and I like the idea of paying only for what I need. The price we pay is extremely fair and reasonable and affordable.

Michael

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The CRM your staff will actually use!

Publié le 20/12/2021

Every time I've had a question or concern, lACRM has responded immediately to my needs.
I always ask them when they are going to change from "Less Annoying CRM" to "Never Annoying CRM"?

Avantages

None of LACRM's features get in the way of using the system. It's not burdened with fluff - features in search of a benefit.

Inconvénients

I'm transitioning from a tablet to my iPhone and miss the easy navigation available on the larger screen. I'm getting used to the Navigation/Page menu and suspect I'll soon forget the pain of change.

Elijah
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Perhaps the best starter to intermediate CRM you can get

Publié le 17/06/2021

LACRM is one hell of a good product that has an excellent layout, great customer service, good mobility in implementation, and a price point that I don't think is beatable.

Avantages

It's very flexible in implementation. I use it as a Realtor for every client introduction pipeline, and for renting I use LACRM for the entire deal start to finish, minus paperwork.
The fact I can change the software to fit my specific needs means if I discover a more efficient way of working a problem I'm free to change the software some to fit my needs.
If your currently running a small business like mine that require a lot of client interaction and no inventory, this is a killer software to have.

Inconvénients

It's lack of reminder automation. Being that I work in real estate, timelines are important. Some types of clients, say renters, use the same kind of reminder pipeline over and over. Or initial first contact pipeline may have the same reminders spaced out over variable times unrelated to specific dates. Example: reminder every 5 days, then ever 10 days, then every 30 days for 4 months.
Since these kinds of pipelines are consistent, it's a pain to have to open a calendar and set a reminder for each one of these tasks. It's just not time efficient.

Jana

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Low-cost, highly effective, amazing customer support

Publié le 14/02/2018

I was concerned that low budget would mean low quality. My business may be on a budget, but it is not low quality, and it's the same with Less Annoying CRM. It's great value for the reasonable cost and I'm grateful for that. It's my first CRM, and I'm feeling no need or desire for anything else. Some of the customer and our first rep, who got us started so well that we didn't call back and I can't remember that person's name. They were all great.

Avantages

If you don't reach customer service immediately, they'll call you right back. They're never trying to hustle you out of the way...they're truly putting themselves in your place and problem-solving to help you succeed. This program is great value for the money, with great customer service and friendly one-on-one help that is second to none. Also, I am a very small fish as far as customers go, paying the lowest amount, but when I called and left a message this morning, LACRM's not only called back and left a message, but sent an email, too, saying she was sorry she missed my call and that if I preferred email, she'd answer that way as well.

Inconvénients

I wish I could save my email templates here, but it integrates well with Gmail and that works well for us, so it's not a big problem.;

Malcolm
  • Secteur d'activité : Fabrication électrique/électronique

LACRM - FANTASTIC

Publié le 31/08/2020

Avantages

Everything about this CRM is exactly as they say LESS ANNOYING. I have used a few CRM's in the past and the ease of the contact management, linking emails to contacts, reminders and calendar events on LACRM leaves a lot of these others behind.

Inconvénients

The only con i have is that i cannot link my contacts directly to my Apple devices but that will not hinder me in using this CRM as it is THAT good.

Zoho CRM, Salesforce Sales Cloud et Xero

Cost initially.

Salesmate

Ease of use and Cost
Lisa
  • Secteur d'activité : Arts de la scène

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Affordable and easy to use

Publié le 12/09/2022

Their customer service is TOP NOTCH. They are fast to respond and understand any issues. I rarely need to contact them, but when I do, they are always quick to help and resolve any issues or questions.

Avantages

This CRM is easy to use and easy to customize to meet our unique needs. When a customer calls it's easy to pull up their profile and see the whole picture on one page. We are able to handle customer requests and calls much faster now that we see their information in a better way. The sort functions also helps us better analyze buying habits and overall sales trends.

Inconvénients

Although it's possible to add more than one email address per customer, when exporting a group of customers, it is not easy to grab that second email address to add to an email list or import into an email system. The second email address does not have it's own column, it is instead incorporated with the first email address called "All Email Addresses" and separated with a comma.

Bob
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés

Lives up to its name

Publié le 17/06/2021

I spent a lot of time/energy researching CRM's. People laughed when I said LACRM was the one we should use, now they love it for its ease of use, simplicity and power. The backup/customer support is fantastic. Even here in New Zealand, they get back to me very quickly and always come up with great solutions.

Avantages

We love the ease of use, the short period of time it takes new users to get up to speed and the simplicity of the software. The ease of filtering the contacts with multiple factors is great. Being able to export groups of contacts to Excel quickly is very much appreciated.

Inconvénients

The ability to update mass contacts at one time would be great. It would be good to be able to download a group of contacts into Excel, make mass changes to fields, and then upload. Also, the auto-link to Mailchimp is dangerous, because it is 2-way. If you have contacts with the same email address (not allowed in Mailchimp), it will consolidate or drop off any contacts with duplicate emails. Beware...

Jason
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction

Great Software, Super Customer Service, Perfect Fit

Publié le 31/03/2017

I found Less Annoying CRM while attempting to learn another CRM, which I found frustrating and difficult to use. As a teacher turned contractor, I have successfully taught myself to use various forms of grading and estimating software, but try as I might, I could not make this other CRM make sense. Enter Less Annoying CRM. I started to look into other products and the Less Annoying title caught my eye. I thought, if it is truly less annoying, I'd be thrilled. Not only was it less annoying, but I was able to upload my contacts and have the software meaningfully implemented in a day. I found it to logically laid out, and the customer support and tutorials to be immensely helpful. I'm glad I discovered this product as our office manager, crew leaders and estimator use it daily to update our client profiles. Having everyone on the same page with all information is priceless. I am thankful for what Less Annoying CRM provides as well as the tremendous customer support. I recommend the Less Annoying CRM wholeheartedly.

Avantages

Easy to use, quick to implement, lots of learning help

Inconvénients

I wish it had a few more features, but I am so happy with what it provides, I haven't considered look at other software.

Melanie

Less Annoying CRM review

Publié le 22/11/2021

When we were told we were moving from our current CRM product to a new one, we were frantic and not excited to make the move from what we already knew. Less annoying has such an easy interface product and the learning curve was minimal. The support staff is top notch and always available to help when needed.

Avantages

The user friendly ease of this software makes this the best CRM product we have ever used.

Inconvénients

Less Annoying asks on a regular basis what they can do to improve and quite frankly I always answer nothing at this time. This totally meets our small business needs perfectly. There is nothing I don't like about Less Annoying CRM.

Britt
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

A Godsend for Small Businesses

Publié le 21/06/2021

Avantages

LACRM is the backbone of my job as a marketing manager at our small manufacturing facility. It's impossible to overestimate the positive impact this tool has had on our business and my personal development. Prior to LACRM, we relied exclusively on spreadsheets and memory to track and manage leads and our sales pipeline. The beauty of LACRM is its affordability and its simplicity. It is easy to implement and adjust as your business needs change. It's also very easy to train others to use and understand because it has a clean and minimal interface.

Inconvénients

LACRM is perfect for what it is: an entry level CRM. I think that we will eventually outgrow this software, which makes me sad and nervous because I'm not sure what we'll move to. It'd be nice of LACRM had a "step-up" software for businesses as they grow to add additional functionality.

Gary
  • Secteur d'activité : Matériaux de construction

Using LACRM

Publié le 20/09/2021

I have used many CRM products from their inception (ACT!, Goldmine, Salesforce), and even helped to sell a first of it's kind "cloud" based product called Aplicor CRM. Less Annoying software is geared to both the user/salesperson and the Executives (CEO, CFO, etc) and for teams. I have never used any product as easy to use and that has the flexibility for multiple uses (groups, creating customized lists, etc) as LACRM. For a very low monthly costs you also get excellent support and notifications regarding usage. Everyone I have spoken with at Less Annoying has been extremely well versed in the products features and were able to assist me quickly with my requests....it truly is "Less Annoying" and a very productive tool that you can grow your sales teams with!

Avantages

Ease of use and full functionality. This product is very flexible and can be creatively crafted to fit the business application.

Inconvénients

There are no real drawbacks to LACRM. Thus far, there has been nothing it couldn't do based upon some requests I made to the support team. They are always helpful and knowledgeable about the software.