Avis clients sur PracticePanther Legal Software

PracticePanther Legal Software

4,7 (507)
Donnez votre avis !
Logiciel convivial adressé aux cabinets d'avocats, assistants juridiques et avocats.

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

Publié le 23/10/2023

Bon

Bon

Avantages

Il permet de faire le suivi de temps et la gestion des tâches

Inconvénients

L'abonnement est tellement cher mauvais service client

Wilrich Fleury Amour
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant Essai gratuit

Logiciel de gestion juridique

Publié le 30/10/2023

Avantages

Notre entreprise a désormais une grande facilité à gérer les dossiers juridiques grâce ce logiciel. Nos clients sont également satisfaits des documents légaux que nous leur fournissons grâce à ce puissant outil.

Inconvénients

Disposé d'une bonne connexion internet est très importante pour son utilisation. Pas d'inconvénient et de reproche. Il est à recommander.

Nicolas
  • Secteur d'activité : Matériaux de construction
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant Essai gratuit

Logiciel de gestion

Publié le 23/10/2023

Avantages

Le logiciel Juridique practicepanther est un bon logiciel de gestion qui pas ses bienfaits , je pratique la gestion de mes tâches clientèles.

Inconvénients

Son prix est si abordable , ce logiciel Juridique practicepanther n'est pas mauvais .

Stephanie
Stephanie
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Solo Practice Law Firm

Publié le 29/10/2018

Practice Panther has been great with helping me stay on track with my QuickBooks accounting; and staying organized with client files. As a solo practitioner, it was important for me to be able to do all things necessary to maintain a viable business, and perform at a peak level for my clients while juggling every hat. Practice Panther has exceeded my expectations.

Avantages

Ease of use, and tutorials that allowed me to quickly gain the requisite knowledge for utilizing each feature were absolutely critical to starting my law firm. One of the greatest assets to Practice Panther is its amazing team. I love the one on one trainings, and how many of the features I had questions about were already on the agenda for discussion (provided by the team member conducting the training ahead of time). Thus, saving me time, and only needing me to add additional ones, if necessary. I love the tutorials, templates, pop ups, and live chat features. Live chats have been so helpful in a pinch when I encounter a new challenge with things like linking two client matters together. I love how links to possible video tutorials pop up, while I am waiting for a team member to reply, to see if my question can be answered with one of the step by step videos . I use those videos for future references all the time.

Inconvénients

There is nothing I do not like about the software. I only had one hiccup with syncing the LawPay feature with Practice Panther, and one of my client's could not submit their credit card payment online. There was an additional step after your LawPay account is approved, and you must go into your Practice Panther account settings to select the banking accounts that you want to use with LawPay. There were no instructions for this step in the process. However, this appeared to be more of a LawPay issue due to the 3 day time delay for approving the LawPay account. Because Practice Panther is so easy to use, I was actually able to figure out where the problem was, and get my client's payment through within a few minutes. Both Practice Panther and LawPay were quick on responding to the issue, and did an amazing job.

Paige

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great Software - Would be Lost Without It, but there are still some kinks to work out.

Publié le 19/08/2021

My overall experience is amazing. I love this software and it makes my life so much easier. I would recommend to anyone with a law firm.

Avantages

I love how seamless this software makes my practice. It is so user-friendly. The client portal is wonderful, and I love how the accounting features are organized. Customer service is amazing. The templates feature saves me countless hours. The tasks feature really keeps me on track. I love how you can link relationships, create emails that sync automatically with the matter, and create events that send text notifications to clients. The support is quick and always friendly and helpful. The e-signature feature is also really cool.

Inconvénients

(1) the phone app should be able to have multiple timers up at once, so you can go back and forth between working on different projects, like the desktop version.
(2) The "history" section at the bottom of matters should include time entry descriptions. I cannot stress that enough. I do not use the "history" section at all as it is currently operating, but it would be invaluable if that one change was made! If time entry descriptions were included, the "history" section would actually tell me the history of the work that's been done on the matter.
(3) We need a better text integration that's part of Practice Panther, so that clients can text us through the software, or something like how we can create a new email that links with the matter, but for texting.
(4) Company contacts - love the idea, but when you link a subordinate member of a company contact to a matter, the only email address you can actually auto-populate is the number one contact of the company contact. It's very annoying. I've had to create separate individual contacts for all the members of a company contact. Like for court services, I would like to be able to have all the employees of court services under the Court Services company contact, and then be able to link the particular officer assigned to supervise my particular client. But right now I have to link the court services company contact AND the individual contact to be able to send emails to the correct officer.

Pourquoi passer à PracticePanther Legal Software

I felt like Practice Panther was just as good as Clio, but more cost appropriate for my smaller firm. Also, I liked that I always have the option to figure things out myself, or with a virtual helper, instead of having to call support. The same was true with the purchasing experience. I didn't get bombarded with phone calls, but I knew someone would be available to speak with me if I wanted to have a conversation. I felt that spoke volumes to the kind of company you are and the understanding and respect you have for your customers' time.
Danielle

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Loved it at first, disappointed after 6 months

Publié le 31/07/2020

I purchased PracticePanther about 6 months ago, and I was initially very happy with it. I hadn't used a practice management software before, so it felt pretty life-changing. The platform felt intuitive and user-friendly, and it simplified everything from time tracking to billing. However, after 6 months of use (and data loss), I have become increasingly frustrated with PP and have finally made the (costly and inconvenient) decision to switch to Clio. There have been a lot of glitches with the platform and things that don't work intuitively. But the most frustrating and costly glitch occurred when I downgraded my plan to the "middle" plan, and it somehow deleted all the custom rates I had set for each matter. No one at PP could figure out why this happened or how to undo it, so I spent half a day re-reviewing engagement agreements, and re-creating new matter rates -- in addition to spending an hour or so on the phone with PP customer service and sending emails explaining the issue (and didn't even get a response). The "solution" PP offered was to upgrade me back to the higher level for one month (about a $30 value)! That provided absolutely zero benefit to me (I downgraded because I didn't need the features from the highest plan). The amount of money I've lost using PP has been in the thousands! I've switched to Clio now, which seems better so far.

Avantages

That it made time tracking and billing easy

Inconvénients

Too many glitches in the software that caused serious issues with my pricing and billing

Pourquoi passer à PracticePanther Legal Software

The interface seemed more intuitive and seemed more geared toward transactional law (rather than litigation)

Réponse de Paradigm

Hi Danielle. We appreciate your honest feedback on PracticePanther and are using it to better support our customers going forward. We apologize for the inconvenience you experienced with our plan downgrade experience. Our engineering and support teams are working hard to address this issue so this doesn't happen again. If you need any help exporting your data, please feel free to reach out to us. We want to make what is left of your experience with us as easy and smooth as possible. I wish you the best of luck and want you to know that should you ever be willing to try us again, we'll do our best to make it a world-class experience.

David

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

PracticePanther has helped keep my firm organized and grow

Publié le 08/11/2021

Avantages

PracticePanther has helped keep my firm organized. We handle a large number of cases and we needed software that could help us manage them all, stay on top of tasks, and store information efficiently. PracticePanther has also been key in allowing for rapid growth in my practice.

My favorite feature is the payment plans through PantherPayments. My collections are significantly higher than some of my colleagues and it helped simplify this process. We can easily set up payment plans that automatically pull funds from a credit card or bank account which means I don't have to spend a ton of time chasing clients for money that I could be spending on their case.

Inconvénients

I started out practicing solo and quickly grew to more staff. Every firm has growing pains, so I was initially worried about acclimating new staff to PracticePanther. Thankfully, those hesitations were put at bay and we've been able to use the platform with ease.

Pourquoi passer à PracticePanther Legal Software

I researched several different software options, such as Clio, before making my final decision. I found that PracticePanther provides all of the same features as Clio and more, but at half the price. No other software in PracticePanther’s price range is anywhere near as robust.
Joseph

PracticePanther Integrations with Key software is a great advantage

Publié le 28/02/2023

I am very pleased with PracticePanther. Very easy to use. Does what we need.

I am very pleased with PracticePanther. Very easy to use. Does what we need.

Avantages

Integration with quickbooks and the ability to take credit card payments through PP helps make collections and billing work well with all team members being able to take payments without needing all of them to be able to get into quickbooks.

Inconvénients

Having restart searches for contacts or matters when we did not find the one we were looking for i.e. multiple persons with same name. and having to search again. Would like to be able to have reporting using matter type. Being able to customize reports would be great. Some reports show graphs but are hard to get the information ranked like the graph

Lane

Changed my business

Publié le 28/02/2023

Generally has been a good experience.

Generally has been a good experience.

Avantages

Calendar and billing features are most helpful

Inconvénients

Would like a better accounting plaform that makes it easier to reconcile and track transactions, as well as better integration with quickbooks.

Pourquoi choisir PracticePanther Legal Software

Ababus was too dated and cumbersome a platform.

Logiciel antérieur

AbacusLaw

Leslie

Old Dogs Can Learn New Tricks

Avantages

Having tried different types of practice management software and billing systems, finding PracticePanther changed this skeptical old dog by teaching her new tricks to make life easier and assure time gets captured and billed and contacts are at your fingertips. PracticePanther works seamlessly across all platforms, desktop, laptop, iPhone, iPad so you never have to be without the tools to have your law firm with you when you need to have the information. Easier to use than most software of similar types.

Inconvénients

Not much to say here .. it works for us very well

Bill4Time

Pourquoi choisir PracticePanther Legal Software

New hire brought PracticePanther to us and we never looked back

Pourquoi passer à PracticePanther Legal Software

Comprehensive, easy to use, works on all platforms (it travels where you go)
Tobechuku

Sole Practitioner That Needed Organization

Publié le 05/08/2020

I love it and I love all the possible intergrations.

I love it and I love all the possible intergrations.

Avantages

Helps me manage my solo practice all by myself. My clients are satisfied with their client portal and ability to send me messages.

Inconvénients

I would like to be able to make payment plan invoices for my clients, so I do not have to remind them to pay every month. Most clients would not want to set up automatic payments, so with payment plan invoices, it would help alot and relieve the burden of reminding clients every month, that a payment needs to be made.

MyCase et Clio

Pourquoi choisir PracticePanther Legal Software

Product deleted some of my info and there was no one to help.

Pourquoi passer à PracticePanther Legal Software

The many possible integrations and ease of use.
Eric

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

One of the best general purpose case management programs

Publié le 21/02/2023

Overall, my experience was quite positive. The company has great customer support, which makes using the product that much better. The reason I switched to another product was due to the evolving needs of my firm. I think if you are looking for an easy-to-use product that works without a lot of training, and is a one-size-fits-all kind of solution, you cannot go wrong with this product.

Avantages

Practice Panther has two features I really like. First, the design of the software makes it easy to work with. Second, it comes ready to use "out of the box," with very little learning curve required.

Inconvénients

Practice Panther is for generalists, in my opinion. If you are an estate planner, you can use it. Family law, no problem. Real estate law, you can't go wrong. However, if you want specialized features unique to a particular practice area, then Practice Panther is probably not going to suit your needs. I switched from it because I needed software that was tailored specifically to personal injury.

AbacusLaw et Clio

Pourquoi passer à PracticePanther Legal Software

As I recall, Practice Panther was more affordable than Abacus, and I liked the design of the product better than Clio.
Noah

Amazing Software

Publié le 25/01/2022

Fantastic experience. We started on the lowest pricing tier (which already comes with 90% of what you need) and as our practice grew and we wanted to add some additional efficiencies (like automating through Zapier and ToDoist, etc.), we slowly grew to the highest tier, which adds a lot more integration. Also, their customer service is great.

Avantages

Being able to integrate all of the features expected of a legal management software in one, but in such a intuitive way.

Inconvénients

Nothing. I am very happy with it. We've been using it for 2 years and they keep adding great additional features as we and other request them, but its still not clunky.

Pourquoi passer à PracticePanther Legal Software

We tested other products including Clio and MyCase and decided with Practicepanther. Its been great.
Elisabeth

Excellent Case Management Software

Publié le 23/03/2020

This software saves me time and helps with record keeping. It is easy to use. I would hate to be without it.

Avantages

I love the ease of use for conflicts checking. I love the secure client portal, as I often exchange sensitive documents with the client. I love the client notes feature and the calendaring.

Inconvénients

I have had clients who could not get the secure portal to work - that may have been user error, but there are enough of them that I had to develop a back up plan. I would like to see a better overview of available features so I can decide what works best for me. I do not use most of the billing features, so I would like a way to disable that, rather than have it look like I am running a huge deficit! I would like to learn more about integration with Wealth Counsel software. Cross-population of clients would be a huge benefit for me!

Smokeball et Clio

Pourquoi choisir PracticePanther Legal Software

Practice Panther is much easier to use and less expensive than my previous client management software.

Pourquoi passer à PracticePanther Legal Software

Ease of use, same or better features for a better price!
William

Practice Management made easy

Publié le 01/08/2019

We wanted a simple but flexible system Practice Panther gave that

We wanted a simple but flexible system Practice Panther gave that

Avantages

The software is simple its flexible and allows for use across platforms so Mac Windows etc
The support team superb
Since using we have seen a 45 per cent increase in billable hours

Inconvénients

Nothing, it's great software nothing at all I don't like

LEAP et Clio

Client demand and need for better integration for Office 365

Logiciel antérieur

Daylite for Mac

Pourquoi passer à PracticePanther Legal Software

Better pricing better support and more flexibility of product
Utilisateur vérifié

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Missed the boat

Publié le 08/08/2019

It’s got a long way to go to meet the expectations of a multi attorney practice.

Avantages

The software sure does “look” nice. But it really missed the boat on some of the more nuanced features of a law practice. For example, when applying a discount to an invoice, the discount must be applied to the total invoice (fees AND costs). Discounts cannot be applied to just the fees. Why in the world would any attorney want to apply a discount to client costs advanced on behalf of the client??? When I inquired about this, their answer was “just put in a discounted custom rate for the matter”. This response is completely unacceptable since I may only want to apply a discount to one invoice rather than all work done on the matter! This is just one small example of the half hearted attempt of this company to make a legal management software. This is just one of several problems with the “features” of the software. The timers are always so buggy. The software is just not refined at all. None of the features were well thought out. It’s like the programmers decided “Hey! This is a cool feature to add!” But never really fined tuned any of them to a fully functioning feature that could work well. They all sort of work to only about 50-60 percent functionality. It should not come as any surprise, though, since neither the founders nor anyone else on the management team has any experience in the legal industry. The company would be well served to hire some actual attorneys to advise them on how to fine tune their software to make it a truly great legal software.

Inconvénients

The lack of any real understanding of the nuances of a legal practice by the founders and creators of the company and software.

Réponse de Paradigm

Hello! We really appreciate your feedback and understand your concern. Over the years, we've focused every effort to make a great Legal product for many specialty Law firms but of course there's always room to grow. It would be great to get on a call and go over any specific issues you are having with PracticePanther and of course to log any further feedback you may have. Please feel free to reach out anytime, and we'd be more than happy to assist you.

Christopher

Practice Panther is a Great Cloud Solution for Solo Practitioners

Publié le 18/09/2020

I still had an excellent experience. I suspect that in time PracticePanther will address these issues and I will gladly give it a 5-Star rating.

Avantages

Practice Panther has a fairly intuitive interface for daily billing entries, templates for monthly billing and accounting for your trust and operating accounts for your clients. The learning curve was minimal in comparison to other systems I tried and the program was more responsive over other programs I tried over the internet. Tech Support and help files are easily available on every page. I found daily entries both fast and easy and the online billing system linked with LawPay is magnificent and has worked flawlessly for me. I was very skeptical of "secure" cloud-based billing and accounting but after more than a year it would take a lot to pull me away from Practice Panther.

Inconvénients

There are two cons to this software to be aware of. First, there is no single backup system to backup and restore all your files with just a few clicks. While complete backup is available, it requires you to go through far too many steps to make sure you back up everything. I have not yet had to restore anything to Practice Panther but I am wary that a system that requires multiple steps could have glitches in trying to restore from their backups. It is more than possible that if a restoration were required it might involve more "downtime" for a practitioner than he or she would like in order to get back up and running. This is where I think they need to most work. Secondarily, their billing review system has an issue that will throw practitioners off. If you create a bill several months ago and you go back to look at the bill to see what the retainer balance was at the time of that bill, the historical bill actually pulls up the retainer that exists now. That should not occur on a historical bill. Once a bill has been saved, the bill should not change unless you intentionally change other things in your billing. An old bill should never show the current balance of the retainer. It should show the remaining balance of the retainer at the time the specific bill is generated.

Tt

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 2.0 /10

Good software, inadequate customer support

Publié le 18/10/2021

Avantages

I like using it - it's easy to use and people on my team enjoy it too. Easy for billing and time managements, which is primarily what my law firm uses it for. We have had it since about 2018, and overall, I'm satisfied with the functionality. I haven't tried any of the competitors so I don't know how it compares.

Inconvénients

Customer support is highly inadequate. I've had an issue with uploading billing entries and costs onto invoices on my iPad. It can only be done on a computer or laptop, but it doesn't work on iPad. When I open an invoice to edit it, and click on the link that states "add unbilled time, expenses and flat fees" to upload the billing entries and costs, nothing happens and therefore they can't be added to the invoices. It's frustrating that this feature doesn't work on iPad as I can do everything else on my iPad. I informed Practice Panther of the issue over a year ago, gave them technician access probably over ten times, talked to customer support on the phone repeatedly in the course of months as well as exchanged dozens of emails with multiple customer support reps - and nothing. Eventually, they failed to resolve the problem and stopped getting back to me. Notably, over a year later, the issue is still UNRESOLVED. So although I enjoy the software overall, I find their customer support inadequate and it hinders my business that I still can't add the billing entries to my invoices whenever using the software on my iPad.

Réponse de Paradigm

Hi there - Thank you for your feedback and we appreciate your dedication to using our software for so many years. It's customers like yourself who help us make our product even better by raising these issues to our team. We apologize for the experience you had with receiving support. I assure you that these requests continue to be monitored and are added to our development list. Please feel free to reach out to us at 1 (800) 856-8729 Ext. 2 or help@practicepanther.com so we can follow up with any remaining issues.

Marian
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 3.0 /10

Support is lousy

Publié le 01/06/2023

Decent good, easy to use, but SUPPORT NEEDS TO IMPROVE, INCLUDING live chat. If we used Live Chat, why there was no response? What is wrong with LIVE CHAT? Go figure.

Avantages

Sent to clients straight the invoice periodically.

Inconvénients

The program CANNOT pint out the invoice from the beginning with statements. In addition, when we tried to make an appointment to talk to support group, it is hard to get an appointment. Once appointment was made, they would not alert or start zoom; instead, they claimed that we cancel the first appointment; [sensitive content hidden], the appointment is scheduled on [sensitive content hidden], but [sensitive content hidden], I called and found out the appointment was cancelled again. If I am not pushing hard, it would be the the third appointment. After almost ONE attorney billable hour, [sensitive content hidden] wanted to tell me that it was our fault to cancel the appointments and offered me to talk to [sensitive content hidden]. If the computer does not send me the link to get on the link, how did they claim I cancelled the appointment. When I asked [sensitive content hidden] to ask their IT to figure the glitch, and ask the company developing the "roadmap" so that small firms can print out the whole historical entries all in one invoice with clear statements and payments that client has paid. [sensitive content hidden] tried so hard to persuade me that their computer showed "You cancelled the [sensitive content hidden] "training.

Réponse de Paradigm

Hi Marian - thank you for sharing your feedback and we apologize for the confusion with the appointments. You can generate statements with the history of every invoice and payment for both operating and trust accounts by selecting the "All Time" time frame option. You can see more here: https://support.practicepanther.com/en/articles/2284352-creating-a-statement?location=conversation. As discussed during the training call, you can also utilize the Client Portal to offer clients case information and payment history as well. We hope this solves your needs, please don't hesitate to reach out again if you have other questions.

Scott

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Practice Panther meets the need for small lawfirms

Publié le 04/01/2020

PP has been very affordable and user friendly. Attorneys who have been in practice for 20 years who never entered their own time are now doing it themselves.

Avantages

never any data corruption issues like Timeslips. Time consuming backups not necessary, can have users tracking time while billing is being run.
Web Based and can enter time tracking from anywhere on any computer or on your phone.

Inconvénients

Some report features not available but over the past two years greater functionality has continued to be added

pricing and customer support

Pourquoi passer à PracticePanther Legal Software

ease of use, recommendations and price
Adria
Adria

Legal Software - Very Complete

Publié le 29/08/2018

My overall experience with Practice Panther is that it makes our work tracking and communication in between the team and with clients SO easy. I would recommend this platform because it is a very friendly software with a good price.

Avantages

What I loved about this software is that it is very complete. It allows you to have a database of all your clients with all the information you will need to work on their case. Also, time tracker to track work time for every client. It doesn't only do that, it allows you to issue an invoice and send it to clients. In addition to this, the program allows to create matters, this makes it very easy to track the work and very useful because every client we had could have several matters open. The task assignment is amazing and the calendar features incredible. The support I received whenever I had an issue, was very good quality.

Inconvénients

What I didn't like was that it has an amazing sync with your dropbox and email BUT if you deleted any matter the whole folder in dropbox erased. So, if we deleted something just to close the case it would be deleted from our database in dropbox. We as lawyer, needed to keep files for at least 3 years.

Réponse de Paradigm

Hey Adria thank you for your awesome review!

I am glad to see that you are taking advantage of the easy features we offer and our world class customer support.

The DropBox sync does not delete your folder out if a matter is deleted on PracticePanther!

I will be reaching out to your firm to get you taken care of. Additionally, we have an amazing feature where you can mark a matter as "closed" rather than deleting it so that you can have all your information on the system and still run and view accurate reports!

We will speak soon!

Alicia

Fantastic Case Management Tool

Publié le 15/08/2019

I use Panther to manage all of my legal cases, deadlines, calendar, client information, expenses, time entries. I would like to integrate some other features, such as accepting payment, but I'll get to that in time. I know it's there.

Avantages

There are too many to list. On the top - great customer service. I'll say that again - great customer service! Ability to have Panther open in two or more screens to perform various tasks at the same time. Ease of use. Being able to create work flows. Customizable (not sure if that's a word, but it is true.) Multiple time entry screen. Being able to export time and expense entries into an Excel spreadsheet. Mobile app for on the go. Tasks and deadline reminders to my cell phone. Oh - and a great price! Plus the Practice Panther team is always updating and improving the software. Tutorials? Super helpful.

Inconvénients

Probably the most annoying thing is that when I come in to work the dashboard is not updated to reflect the new day. I have to refresh. There are a few fields that don't let me edit them (because I messed them up and now want to clean them up). Um.... maybe when I lose my time entries because the computer goes down, but I'm not sure I attribute that to Panther. Perhaps an auto save in the background?

Philip
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

We have been very happy with the process and responsiveness of PP. Happy we took the plunge.

Publié le 27/07/2017

We are becoming more efficient and better able to service our clients at a higher level. It ultimately will allow me to market our firm even better. My team is getting very excited about it.
Everything has been positive thus far. There is a lot to learn on the software. As we have a lot of people working with the software at once, it results in people achieving knowledge quickly. However, that is to be expected with any practice management software. The good thing is that PP personnel are always there to help.

Avantages

We are just getting started with the software and have been implementing only for a few weeks. I will update my experience again in about one month.
Although we were efficient, we were not hyper-efficient before Practice Panther. Also, although we are a very systematic firm with set processes, our significant growth made it impossible for us to sustain the systems without a practice management software. From what I have seen, Practice Panther allows us to become hyper efficient because of the following:
1. We are now able to input data one time rather than several times allowing our staff to work on more things and learn more substantive tasks.
2. Inputting information then populates forms and sets up matters.
3. We are able to task and monitor the tasks without relying on memory, sticky notes, pads of paper and task lists.
4. All of the information is now in one place without the need of navigating through various portions of our database.
5. Our clients are happy with the immediate availability and access to their documents without having to request it via email and the ability to communicate through the portal.
6. I believe that the system will allow us to increase capacity and scale our practice.Our model is simple. We try to make the experience for our clients seamless and effortless through the use of portals and constant access to the resources of our firm. The technology will allow us to compete against larger firms.

Utilisateur vérifié

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Love the product but technical issues are problematic

Publié le 11/12/2018

If you are a solo with a few clients and few files, it will work great. But as you grow, it becomes increasingly difficult to filter out the closed and unwanted files and clients.

Avantages

Super simply to use. The dashboard snapshot of a case if fantastic. You can see how much is trust, the next task, etc.

Inconvénients

I absolutely loved the software until issues began developing with how it syncs with Box. Files and documents would go missing. Every time we reached out to tech support we were told "user error." It didn't seem right. But then, after paying careful attention, we began to show it was NOT user error but the software remapping the location of various folders into places that we weren't looking. Half of the call was spent convincing tech support that it wasn't us, but them. They would then look into and find out that it was a software glitch.

Réponse de Paradigm

Thank you for taking the time to share this experience and your honest feedback. We have not had this issue with our Box integration with other customers, and are very sorry to hear that the support team did not resolve this in a timely and helpful manner. We strongly believe we have the best software in the market, and we strive to couple that with the best customer support in the industry. This situation definitely falls short of this, and we want to get this issue resolved for you. Please reach out to us at help@practicepanther.com with a reference to this review and any past interactions with the support team, and we will address it as soon as possible. Thank you again for the feedback and we hope to improve your experience with PracticePanther in the future!

Jami

A Comprehensive, Intuitive and Efficient Law Practice Management Project

Publié le 22/10/2021

It has been a great addition to our practice, has transitioned us from a primarily "paper" practice seamlessly, and, even after 18 months, I would recommend it.

Avantages

The product is very intuitive -- making it easy to use from the start. We had no problem transitioning our staff from the old system. We did not import our old data, so I cannot speak to that process. The other thing that I like about Practice Panther is the responsiveness of the customer service team, the availability of tutorials and other resources, and the willingness of Practice Panther to take suggestions for improvement and actually implement them.

Inconvénients

Conflicts checks are a little clunky, but they do run names through the entire system. Reports were difficult to navigate for me, but I'm sure there are tutorials for that. I was impressed by the fact that the company offered to prepare report forms for whatever we need that isn't already included.