734 avis

DonorPerfect

Logiciel CRM adressé aux organismes à but non lucratif

4,5 /5 (734 avis) Donnez votre avis !

• Fonctionnalités
des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
734 avis

Surprisingly Powerful

Publié le 22/08/2019

When I first joined the organization, they had been entering certain data for years but had no idea how to report on it. This was a great starting place to learn the power of the reporting feature.
We also began to use Donor Perfect to track moves management and major donors, and I constantly used the platform.

Avantages

After some experiential learning, I was able to capture and easily report on so much data, which made my overall fundraising and communications easier (though it never feels easy at the time).

The custom fields and reporting stand out as some of the features I used the most. I was able to add up tax-deductible amounts from certain donation periods and have them reported on the donor demographic form, so I was easily able to see and report on certain specific tax credits. The general reports, from cash flow, to average gift amounts and every possible AFP fundraising metric we such as blessing - and something I miss now that I am at a new org with a different database.

Inconvénients

While I could do donation processing through Donor Perfect, and embed the form on the page, at the time, the form was a little rough around the edges. I could match colors, but that was about it. Perhaps now there is a CSS you can paste to make it a little more seamless. It should be noted that this is a problem with a lot of donation processing pages with different database companies, in my experience.

Réponse de SofterWare Traduire en français

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of DonorPerfect. It's great to read all the wonderful things you say about the system. Regards, Ellen Molon, Client Relations Specialist

Cecil B.

DPO Has Made Tracking and Contacting Donors Much Easier

Publié le 05/06/2013

PAALS is a small non-profit (around 200K in annual revenue and less than five employees). We have found DPO to be a very large help in managing our charity by allowing us to track all of our pertinenent information in one place that is accessible anywhere. The information in DPO used to be on several dozen spreadsheets or in QuickBooks. Duplication of data was everywhere (particularly email addresses) and no one really knew which was correct. Simply eliminating all the duplicates and multiple lists has saved us quite a bit of time and money.

I have used Softerware's telephone, email and online chat support. In all cases the support personnel were knowledgeable and helped resolve my problem or answer my questions -- usually in minutes

I would highly recommend DPO for any non-profit that wants to grow their donor base and/or who wants to get their data organized.

Avantages

DPO is in the "cloud" which means PAALS volunteers and staff can work with it wherever they using just a web browser. Also, the DP mobile app makes it very easy to access donor information wherever you are.

DPO has almost unlimited flexibility to add new fields and configure screen design. PAALS is using DPO not only to track Donor information, but also to track information about the dogs we have in training, about our clients who have or are waiting on a service dog and about our hundred plus volunteers. And the custom report writer allows us to create reports for almost any purpose we need.

The optional WebLink Pro module has allowed us to create web pages quickly and easily to process event registrations and single or recurring donations. These are easily integrated into our existing website. The donation and donor information is automatically integrated into DPO saving much repetitive data entry.

DPO also has automated interfaces to Quickbooks and Constant Contact.

Inconvénients

The event management module as currently implemented is somewhat cumbersome and is not integrated with WebLink. However, Softerware has posted that the next update will address some of these issues.

Softerware does not have an alliance with PayPal. Thus we are unable to include an option to for donors to contribute via PayPal on our Weblink forms. So we have to maintain a separate set of forms on our website for people who want to use PayPal.

The DP mobile application does not use the customized screens that are shown in DPO. It currently has a generic interface which makes information appear in different place/order than what a user sees online. Also, DP Mobile does not hide fields which have been marked hidden in the online version. Thus DP mobile, while useful, is much less usable than it could be.

David F.

A Robust System for the full-time nonprofit

Publié le 08/11/2017

Donor Perfect is on par with some of the top CRM programs for the nonprofit at a price point that is affordable. The training modules online are great resources and their support is top notch. I have implemented DP from the bottom up and the process was seamless and helped us create a great cultivation program. This is a system that requires maintenance and good input practices. I would place this at the advanced/intermediate level and recommend it for a NPO with a full-time development staff. If you are looking for a robust, trustworthy and scalable system this is it but be prepared to dig in deep to the training modules and in the end your fundraising programs will benefit.

Avantages

Donor Perfect is one of the mainstays in nonprofit donor/constituent management and there is a reason for their longevity. This is a robust system that is more complex than some of the newer entries into the market that tout cloud, ease of use and a free website builder. I have always thought that the gimmicky add ons is kind of like a realtor staging a home and putting potted plants on warped areas of the floor so you can't see them. With Donor Perfect, no frills just serious computing and data mining power. Standing out is their quest to stay relevant and they are continuously updating their software with the latest proven trends in the CRM space and have done a wonderful job with their updates. You can manage the full life cycle of a donor using this one system, create web forms for online donation gathering, mobile fundraising capabilities and full integration with QBO and other financial programs.Their support is outstanding and very responsive and they also offer free one and one training as part of the support package. I actually had a staff workshop day for training and they had a trainer come on a web conference and she trained our staff. It was amazing.

Inconvénients

The system is a true CRM style system and there is a learning curve so be prepared to get the training you need to be able to train staff. It is worth the investment and will benefit your revenue goals to use the system fully. One area that always was a point of initial frustration was report generation. It took me a while to fully grasp the reporting.

Kristina H.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Perfect for small organizations with few staff and minimal amount of active donors.

Publié le 19/07/2018

I have set up a number of non-profits with Donor Perfect. It is a great program for non-profits, particularly those with minimal funds, small staff, and new fundraisers. I have worked with organizations that fit every part of the spectrum. My current organization benefits from the data that I am able to retrieve about individuals, gifts, history... There are so many advantages to building relationships but also the ability to have data and notes that is easily retrieved and instrumental in the smooth transition of development staff attrition.

Avantages

The cost is the most attractive part of Donor Perfect. For small organizations needing a database to get prospects and current donor information in one place for importing and exporting, this program is ideal. Having something inexpensive and yet widely used in our community of nonprofits, had definite advantages. There are many features of large software organizations that makes it a great deal and the add-ons are reasonable once your organization is able to take the next step.

Inconvénients

Troubleshooting seems to be a challenge at times. Some areas you can "hover" over and figure out what the feature is or data that is expected to go in or how to use it - but it is not always clear. Unfortunately, nonprofit database information is not unique and from one software to the next, there is a learning curve for where you put what.

Réponse de SofterWare Traduire en français

Thank you Kristina for taking the time to review DonorPerfect. The system is designed to be flexible for non profits of all size and can be customized to an organization's needs. As you mentioned, there is a learning curve when using a new system, we have you covered with a phenomenal support department, webinars, and training department. I am glad to hear you are finding the advanced reporting system and notes section in the donors records instrumental to your organization's success. Fundraising is all about relationships and DonorPerfect is a major component in helping organizations reach their fundraising goals. There is a Community Site meant to connect users near and far. DonorPerfect was in the NTEN Report for offering top-rated features and functionality at the lowest price.

Amy W.
  • Secteur d'activité: Santé, bien-être et fitness
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Look no further than DonorPerfect!

Publié le 03/12/2018

Overall, I can't imagine another fundraising software being any better than DonorPerfect. The donor records management and reporting functions are very user-friendly and the logical manner by which they are organized and laid out on the website are big time-savers. DonorPerfect is a huge asset to our development team!

Avantages

DonorPerfect is perfect for all my organization's software and database needs relating to fundraising. My absolute favorite thing about DonorPerfect is the excellent customer service I receive each and every time I reach out. I am sometimes asked to provide data that I'm not sure how to obtain in a time-effective manner. It literally takes a quick phone call or even an online chat session with a DonorPerfect rep for me to find a report that will work to get me the information I need. I am always amazed at how well the DonorPerfect customer service folks know the software, and the ease at which they are able to share its capabilities. I have never had to wait for a solution or an answer to my questions. That is so valuable for me, someone whose greatest challenge is not having enough hours in the day! One of the other pros at the top of my list is the user-friendly interface of DonorPerfect. If you have even a little computer knowledge and experience, DonorPerfect is very easy to use. Everything is laid out and organized in a logical manner, which saves the time and frustration of not being able to find a simple function.

Inconvénients

I can honestly say I have not had any negative experiences with DonorPerfect. There are tiny things such as the scope of searching records that I might like to see changed, but at the end of the day, they're not really consequential. (Example: If an individual record is entered as John H. Smith, but I search for that record with the terms "John Smith", the record I'm looking for may not pop up. Broadening the search to "Smith" however, would allow me to find the record.)

Réponse de SofterWare Traduire en français

Amy, I am thrilled to read about the value you are finding in using DonorPerfect! You made my day with the title of the review : Look no further than DonorPerfect!. I am delighted to hear you think the system is user friendly, and agree that our Support Team is outstanding! Thank you for the amazing review. Regards, Ellen Molon,Client Relations Specialist

Michelle C.

Awesome Support Staff

Publié le 27/02/2019

There are several features that are very useful to our organization but I would say that one of the most helpful is the ability to compare giving levels over a multi-year period.

Another feature that we used for the first time last year was the Event Manager feature to track expenses, income, attendees and overall profit for our annual fundraising gala. That made reporting a breeze. In the past we tracked this information through a spreadsheet with quite complicated formulae. With DP Event Manager all we had do was plug in the information.

Avantages

Our organization has been using DonorPerfect for about 15 years. It is generally user-friendly and serves our needs well. We converted from the desktop model to the online model about three years ago and had a very good experience with the conversion. We have the Premium level of support and the staff are always knowledgeable and have, without exception, been able to help me with any problem I have encountered.

Inconvénients

One issue I have with this software is when I need to send a notification to a recipient for a donation made in memory/honor of them or a loved one. At the present time, there is not the ability to create an instant merge. The process to create the notification is cumbersome and the steps are not easy to remember for staff members.

Réponse de SofterWare Traduire en français

Michelle, Thank you for the Awesome Review. Our Support Staff is knowledgeable and happy to help! I am glad to read how Events Management has made keeping track of data and reporting on your event easy. Many features you see in DonorPerfect come from Suggest and Vote. I would be happy to speak to you about your suggestion for notifications. I can be reached at (800) 220-3537. Regards, Ellen Molon, Client Relations Specialist

• Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Donor Perfect Review

Publié le 13/03/2019

I don't think we did a great job of tracking donor retention rates or lapsed donors before. Now with DP we are easily able to run the reports and be more proactive with those individuals.

Avantages

I like that it is incredibly user friendly and easy to learn. It's incredibly helpful when volunteers are helping or new people come on board. I also love the ease of pulling reports. They have so many prebuilt reports to chose from by I can also quickly and easily create my own and even better I can edit it if I don't get it right the first time. I'm constantly learning new tricks and tools as I gain confidence with the system and as our needs change as an organization. We've had the system for a little over two years and last year I didn't know I could easily generate different data and charts for our Annual Report, learning that made life so much easier. I also have to rave about the support team because so often I feel like I am calling with a basic or dumb question but they are always nice, walk me through it and then send a follow up email with the instructions in case I forget. They are so kind and patient!

Inconvénients

It's never that I don't like the system but more than I have to learn how to get it to do what I need. My brain thinks it should work one way but they have the system programmed to operate another. It's more just spending time in the system and learning all the different ways it works and can work for you.
One thing that drives me out is when it logs me out. If I've been out of the program for a little bit I can understand, it's frustrating but I do understand. What I don't understand is when I'll literally be in the middle of entering a gift or something and it will log me out, forcing me to start over. Not the worst thing in the world but still vexing at times. I also wish that the Company Name & the individuals Last Name didn't pull from the same data point so it was a little easier to run mail lists but I've found workarounds in excel once the report is pulled.

Réponse de SofterWare Traduire en français

Thank you for taking your time to write a review of DonorPerfect. I am glad to read you are enjoying using the system and all the different ways it has benefited your organization. The support team is always happy to help and I am glad to read about your wonderful experience when speaking the support team. Regards, Ellen Molon, Client Relations Specialist

Janette W.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great program for donor receipting

Publié le 26/03/2019

I really like the support for this software. They are very responsive when you have a problem and they have a lot of information online so you can look up your own answers and when you want to "dive in" really deep in understanding the program. If you just need to look up how to export information, you can look that up online and follow step by step. You can also customize your export of information so if you only want a name and address, you can get it in the form you want (either in excel or word). You can also add any field to that export that you desire.

Avantages

I like that I can add fields on the fly and be able to report on those fields. This is great for tracking anything you want to track with your donors. I love that I can have a multitude of thank you letters ready to merge at the same time. I've worked in software that only allowed a few letters. This way, a thank you letter with receipt at the bottom to a specific campaign can come out in the same batch as a regular thank you letter with receipt. We have total control over the look and feel of our receipt letters. I like that I can use a batch system so I can reconcile with our accountant but you can also enter gifts directly in a person's record if you don't need to track that way. I really love that I can add items to my batch file, like a consent sent in with a gift that we can publish their name. I can also have my batch file come out the way that is most helpful for our organization, and each organization can individualize it as well.

Inconvénients

The first time through running year-end summaries for our donors took a bit of a learning curve to set it up the way we wanted it to display but support was very helpful when I "got stuck". In the few years I've been working in the program, that process has improved.

Réponse de SofterWare Traduire en français

Janette, I love to read that you are taking advantage of so many of the features offered in the system. Receipting Donors quickly is important to keep your Donors loyalty and DonorPerfect has perfected the process! Like you mentioned. a multitude of thank you letters can be created and ready to merge at the same time. Thank you for the great review! Regards, Ellen Molon, Client Relations Specialist

Kelly H.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The perfect software for us

Publié le 06/05/2019

Your software provides great insight on donor activity. The reporting makes it easier for me to share with the board our fundraising successes and even areas where we need to focus more efforts.

Avantages

DonorPerfect provides for all your donor management needs, at a good a price. I have purchased this software for several of the organizations I have worked for and recommended it to many others I have consulted with over the years. It's easy to use and the company has always been open for client input to help better the product.

Inconvénients

The only concern that I have ... and this is more about me than DonorPerfect .. is that I need to take more tutorials on running some of the more sophisticated reporting options. I can have 99% of my needs met with the standardized reports but every so often I need something a bit more custom. You have great tutorials, I just haven't found the time to go through them ... yet!

Réponse de SofterWare Traduire en français

Kelly, Thank you for the awesome review of DonorPerfect. I am thrilled to read that it is the perfect software for your organization. I love that you continue to recommend DonorPerfect. Its an honor to have such loyal customers like you. Regards, Ellen Molon, Client Relations Specialist

Sue T.

Support is Donor Perfect's Hidden Gem

Publié le 19/07/2019

Its been terrific to have all our constituents' contact information in one place, no matter how they became connected with AutismUp. I used to spend days collecting info from various people and files in order to build a mailing list. Now it takes less than 10 minutes to export a mailing list. And its already de-duped because I've used the Duplication Removal feature in Donor Perfect. Having the ability to find (report on) lapsed donors, compare fundraising results from year to year for annual events, and create flags and fields to make any kind of grouping we want is critical, but very difficult and error prone with excel spreadsheets - they way we used to do it. Donor Perfect makes it easy!

Avantages

Tech Support is fantastic! Always friendly, helpful, knowledgable. They encourage you to call with any questions, not just problems. The training videos, knowledgebase articles and online community are great for learning, but when you need an answer fast, or can't find the right search term for the knowledgebase, Support will help you learn how to accomplish what you want to do. You can reach them via phone, chat, or email.

Inconvénients

We would love to be able to use DonorPerfect for tasks beyond donor management - for all of our program and event registrations and payments, but need more flexibility in online forms to make that practical.

Réponse de SofterWare Traduire en français

Sue, Thank you for the great review. I couldn't agree with you more than the Technical Support team is Fantastic. They are always happy to help. Please reach out to the Client Relations Team for questions about other features and add ons for the system. The CRS team can be reached at (800) 200-3537. Regards, Ellen Molon, Client Relations Specialist

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great option for small non profits that want it all!

Publié le 10/09/2019

Overall, I highly recommend Donor Perfect. It's a great system if you want a robust CRM with fundraising capabilities. I thas a lot of the same functionality you would see in larger systems like Razor's Edge, but for a significantly more affordable price point. As someone who helped implement the system, uses it daily as an administrator and user, this is a great system. We have previously used Sage Fundraising 50 and Abila Elevate, so this is a huge step up for us without breaking the bank.

Avantages

Donor Perfect has a lot of pros! It's a cloud-based platform so you can access it anywhere, even from your mobile device. There are a lot of add on features available, including ReadySetAuction and Constant Contact so that you can manage events and communications within one system. You have the ability to set up your own giving pages for various events, scholarships, or specific giving appeals (such as Giving Tuesday, Give Big Day, etc.) The reporting feature is extremely robust and can give you pretty much anything you want if you know how to ask for it. Another great feature is data import... if you have monthly payroll donors that may change one or two additions/drop-offs a month but need to regularly import large amounts of data with simply a check number and date change difference from the last import, you can do it all in less than 30 seconds after the initial document is set up. Overall, what I like most about this system is that it's affordable and offers all the bells and whistles that you get with the more expensive softwares, but for significantly less.

Inconvénients

The system can be overwhelming for new users, especially if you don't have the paid support feature or the time to dig through their help pages. There are a lot of add on features, but they all come with a price. It can be pretty expensive for small nonprofits that only have a handful of employees or one or two people that are using the system. Reporting can be complicated and difficult even for experienced users. Events management is extremely difficult and complicated, and lacking a lot of features. We do not use it for events management as a result.

Réponse de SofterWare Traduire en français

Thank you for the great review! I am glad to hear that you would recommend the system. :) Regards, Ellen Molon, Client Relations Specialist

Jessica B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Arts de la scène
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

Ideal CRM for Mid-Size Nonprofits

Publié le 10/08/2020

DonorPerfect offers everything we need in a CRM database. The phone app, while not offering everything you get from the full site, is more than sufficient for plugging in to get information on the go.

Avantages

Donor Perfect is very user-friendly. The Quickbooks integration is vital. Constant Contact integration is a feature we never knew we needed.

Inconvénients

There are some limitations in reporting that can usually be worked around in some way, but can feel like you're coding more than running reports. That area is less user-friendly for our older employees.

Megan B.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

A good decent fundraising software

Publié le 14/10/2020

Overall, DonorPerfect is a perfectly acceptable fundraising CRM database. My agency used it for over 10 years but we have recently transitioned to a new database (and having all new problems there). When we were smaller and didn't require so much data management this was a wonderful database. But now that we have so many constituents, we track donors, volunteers, inkind donors, customers, memberships and soft credits all while having a very active direct mail calendar. It simply became too much for the system - we needed more automation, more accurate pulling (but now we are finding how much we miss their customizing), a more modernized system for social media platforms and the ability for donors to have their own login access. I'd recommend this software to many agencies. Overall - the support us hands down the best, the product is good and at the end of the day chances are if you don't like something you can change/customize it.

Avantages

DonorPerfect has some good capabilities and is highly customizable. The software does a good job of tracking donors and volunteers and a decent job of tracking memberships. It has all of the money (gifts, memberships, in kind donations, soft credits, etc. in one screen that is helpful). It links accounts well. The SofterWare (payment processor) was fair, easy to use and do refunds, and was able to do minimal reporting. WebLinks (donation pages) are fairly customizable, there are certainly more updated looking forms out there but it was a very dependable and we were able to rename headers, and make forms for our unique needs. This is a VERY affordable product (our new one is double the cost) and you get unlimited constituents. The support is available, helpful, timely and great. The chat function was a lifesaver. If ever you were struggling with pulling a report, or how to customize something you could chat and they would tell you how to do it but they'd also just pull the report for you if you were in a time crunch. Their support was the hardest part to leave.

Inconvénients

Our biggest con was reporting. We could run the same report (two different users) and not always get the same results. Each report was off by a few constituents. We left DonorPerfect because of this. When we did our data migration reports there were several constituents that were left off and we had to go back to our new system and manually put them in from DonorPerfect. It was the ultimate reminder that we had outgrown the database. We had DonorPerfect before it was cloud based and it was wonderful for our smaller database but as it grew in size that's when we started to struggle with reporting. Another struggle we had was as we got bigger we needed a more sophisticated stewardship platform for moves management. Bizarrely it didn't feel this was a focus for DonorPerfect, they tout having automatic processes but this wasn't entirely accurate. It was automatic, after you processed or did a few steps.

Karen B.

Happy with DonorPerfect

Publié le 02/02/2021

Overall, it's been much easier to segment our donors and personalize their experience. We feel much more confident using DP than our previous software, because it's easier to pull reports, etc.

Avantages

Setting up DP was very easy and we were able to customize several field. The ability "globally update" has proven to be a very useful tool. We like the ability to customize our pages to suit our needs.

Inconvénients

Some of the add-ons are too expensive for our organization to purchase, however, we can see how those tools would be useful, so it's a bit frustrating.

Maria M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Institutions religieuses

Your life is easier at work with Donor Perfect

Publié le 21/06/2021

I have enjoyed it very much so far. It requires training, but it becomes a handy resource that helps you do your job once you understand it. Sometimes with only a couple of clicks and you will get all the information you need. It has also been vital when submitting reports for auditing and partial/annual reports. It makes my life easier at work. I wouldn't no like to imagine doing all of the work without it.

I haven't found time to explore more, for instance, digging about the merchant the system uses for credit cards and debits, the fees per transaction, and if it can be used in different countries beyond the US. It also means that I am not using it at its full capacity.

Avantages

DP is a system that provides a wide variety of functions and characteristics that will help any fundraiser or donor coordinator to complement their work. In addition, it is a helpful resource for any organization managing campaigns year per year and tracks and understands how well the organization is doing.

In my work, managing different campaigns and using the correct filters to download reports are vital. I've found the default reports in the system very useful, especially those related to metrics (e.g. AFP). It also has provided me with the opportunity to create new ones according to our needs. We are a complex organization, and if I didn't have these tools at hand, I would have to spend many, many hours to complete a job.

Inconvénients

Sometimes I find challenging to find information as I need to look for it with specific terms.

Sharine B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Institutions religieuses
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Good Foundation, Could Use More on the Development Side

Publié le 15/07/2021

I like DonorPerfect and I'm glad we decided to go with them last year. We are going to review the price and time efficiency as we near the renewal date to see if we will continue. So far it's still better than using nothing, which is where we were before.

Avantages

*Excellent training and onboarding phase
*Large library of reports
*"Voting" feature in the knowledge base
*Lightening-fast support, even on the Payment Processing Gateway side. EXCELLENT service on the Gateway!

Inconvénients

*Entirely too much clicking for people who know data entry
*Seemingly standard features on any webform like "select all" or "clear all" are not available
*Customers required to go into settings to modify defaults that should automatically be default if the developers consider people who do data entry. Example I'm thinking of is the use of the "TAB" key on the keyboard. It should logically go from first name to last name, to address, etc. It didn't so I had to place a ticket to change it in the settings. There could stand to be more thought on the development side, possibly pull in more people who are users and let them test-drive and give feedback before releasing it.

Shira S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Love the customer service!

Publié le 21/06/2021

Customer service at DP is AMAZING INCREDIBLE and WONDERFUL!! They are always helpful, friendly, patient, and really help me do what I need to do. I am very appreciative of it.

Avantages

Love how organized it is and searching and reports capabilities. Love how quickly I can pull reports.

Inconvénients

The fact that DP creates duplicates so easily is very very bad!!! It wastes a lot of my time to de-duplicate records. If there is a way to fix that, it would be very helpful. That is a really poor part of the design.

Lori B.

Love this Product

Publié le 28/06/2021

I have used DonorPerfect for many years and appreciate the updates and upgrades they offer in order to stay current. They take customer feedback seriously in order to provide what the user is looking for.

Avantages

The product is user friendly and easy to learn. The knowledgebase is well-written and extremely helpful. The customer service team is very helpful and cares about helping the customer.

Inconvénients

It takes me a bit of time to use the import feature so I am hesitant to use it. It's my issue, but worth noting.

Andrea B.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

More opportunities for growth w/DonorPerfect!

Publié le 14/07/2021

The ability to solicit and manage monthly donors and crowdsource has been a huge benefit of DP. All the reporting options have been great!

Avantages

Online giving/ crowd sourcing.
Lots of integration options like Constant Contact and QuickBooks
The DP team is always making improvements.

Inconvénients

Having to pay extra for certain features/integrations
Automating tasks could be easier and more abundant

Roxanne J.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

DonorPerfect is the ONLY fundraising system I will use!

Publié le 14/06/2021

I LOVE this program and will not use any other donor management system. It has everything I need and more.

Avantages

This software is sooo user friendly. You can use it almost without any training. I have purchased this program at least 4 times... at every charity I worked at. An addition bonus is that Constant Contact is included with the software FREE!

Inconvénients

The only issue I would say is that a few of the reports that I need every year for the Accountant are not canned reports.

Kim T.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Look no farther! If you've found Donor Perfect just take it for a test drive and then buy!

Publié le 29/06/2021

We are a small non profit that has a huge database. The ease with which we can utilize the same records in one office in the USA and a second office overseas is incredible.

Avantages

I love every feature Donor Perfect has to offer! They make it so easy to run and manage over 30,000 records with ease. All databases cost something, it was a hard adjustment to make paying the monthly fee, however, I found that it was my most worthwhile and least expensive employee. Paying for Donor Perfect solved so many problems and made every employee's job so much easier. We didn't know what we were missing until we tried Donor Perfect.

Inconvénients

I can't think of one thing that I really dislike about Donor Perfect. The email feature is a little weak, but we knew that going in, and there are work arounds. It works!

Nancy P.
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Easy to Use and Get Up to Speed Quickly

Publié le 22/06/2021

Our first year has gone extremely well. Everyone was able to get up to speed quickly. Even pitching in to help with gift entry during the busy season with little to no experience was easy. I wish there was more customization available with reporting or even some ways to build more complex filters. We may purchase Smart Analytics to move into a deeper dive with our data.

Avantages

DonorPerfect is easy on the eyes. The large font makes data entry and reviewing records very easy, which is important when you are in the database most of the day. The program is pretty intuitive and very easy to navigate. Trainings are important and for the most part, very good. I like being able to run a report and click on a name or gift in the report and go directly to the donor record to gather further information.

Inconvénients

The product's "Knowledgebase" feature is lacking. The glossary of terms in almost empty. It's difficult to find resources to solve problems or just to look up a "how to". Chat support is very helpful when you get the right person. Most are patient and very informative.

As far as customization - the main complaint I have is that we have to use DP's criteria for lapsed and active donors. DP has some wonderful packaged reports, but they are useless for us because our definitions of lapsed, lost or recaptured are different. They also do not capture soft credit information on these packaged reports.

Carlyle M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services environnementaux

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Frustrated with a few main features.

Publié le 05/06/2016

Avantages

The integration with Constant Contact allows us to see whether a person is opening our emails (and create calculated fields based on their engagement) without having to log into Constant Contact. And we can still take advantage of Const Contact's good reputation, style templates and easy user interface.

I like that I can set up monthly donations within our system and the credit card data is stored there (securely).

There is a lot of flexibility in what you can do. The downside to this is the more you customize/deviate from the standard "donor only tracking" the less the built in reports will help you.

Inconvénients

You can not find, sort, view and edit a subset of records within the database. We end up exporting most of our reports to excel, which is very counter-intuitive, takes more time and often ends up resulting in a lot more work as people edit the excel spreadsheet which then must be re-imported. The lack of this functionality is causing us to look around at other software.

It does not have a good way to manage households: they recommend putting spouses on the same record, and if one is a business owner (whose business gives separately), the business shows up as a duplicate record on many reports and must be manually removed. And I have no idea how they would handle it if you put spouses on separate records (so you could track their volunteer hours separately, for example)! How would their donations show up? How would you make sure they didn't receive duplicate mailings? If you were segmenting your database into 3 chunks (based on giving history), how would you make sure that the two spouses ended up on the same list?

The automatic download (from weblink forms) is very primitive--there is not a very functional de-duplication system that allows you to compare the records being added with what is already in the database. So as a result, you are likely to lose data or end up with lots of duplicates.

The calculated fields can be very powerful, but they are SO counter-intuitive. They do not allow you to create formulas using if/then terminology without having to create multiple calculated fields that interact with each other...and there is no way to group the calculations together so you can remember what you did. I wish they used standard formula protocol like excel and filemaker do.

Keegan F.

Donor Perfect Review

Avantages

Donor Perfect is extremely user friendly. Anyone can do basic functions like looking up a donor or adding a contact. This makes it a valuable tool for development departments.

Inconvénients

While, Donor Perfect has come a long way in the last few years, the reporting functions still are not as strong as Blackbaud's Raiser's Edge. Also, my pet peeve is you are unable to copy a gift (which is annoying when you receive the same allocations monthly).

Brett O.

DonorPerfect for the Smaller Non-Profit

Publié le 06/11/2018

I highly, highly recommend, DonorPerfect, and am currently attempting to have my present employer switch to it from a far less intuitive donor database. I honestly cannot sing the praises of DonorPerfect enough. It is a donor database designed by fundraisers, who continuously accept input from other fundraisers.

Avantages

There is so much to love about DonorPerfect. After 10 years in professional fundraising, working with everything from the most-known donor database to numerous smaller ones, DonorPerfect really is perfect. It's extremely intuitive, and extremely customisable. During my training, I was actually jumping ahead of my trainer, and ended up not using a full two hours of the training DonorPerfect provides. Furthermore, I was able to quickly and easily train others on how to use the database.

Inconvénients

There was one quirk around using Tab, where it would skip a field near the top of the main Constituent page, then jump back up to it. I never did figure out how to work around that issue.

Réponse de SofterWare Traduire en français

Thank you Brett for the awesome review of DonorPerfect. I am glad to hear how easy you found the system to learn. The Technical Support Department is available to assist with any questions you may have when working in the system. Please reach out to them about they issue you are experiencing when using the Tab key. Regards, Ellen Molon, Client Relations Specialist