33 avis

Reservio

Logiciel de réservation et de prise de rendez-vous en ligne

4,5 /5 (33 avis) Donnez votre avis !
Note globale
88% des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
33 avis
Eduardo O.
Traduire en français

Multidisciplinary, flexible, functional and robust.

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 06/01/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Undoubtedly Reservio is one of the most advanced and complete web tools that are available in the market, has given me the ability to effectively perform administrative management of my beauty salon, facilitating and optimizing daily activities such as scheduling appointment and database of my customers, however I consider that the greatest benefit that has provided me this program is the development of business through digital marketing , allowing the development and positioning of my business as one of the most prestigious in my locality, increasing my client portfolio, on the other hand I as business owner can manage my salon in a general way beauty and in turn serve my customers in a personalized way, doing stylist work, which I love. I am pleasantly satisfied with the performance of this program that has generated effectiveness in my team.

Avantages

Reservio is a cloud-based platform, which also has mobile application compatible with both Android and iOS, is very easy to configure because it has configuration wizard, offers a wide level of customization, which gives you the ability to insert users, color preferences, services and staff. It has a design is very simple and elegant and that facilitates its use, thanks to its friendly interface does not require learning curve. It is a very robust and interdisciplinary tool so it can be used by different professionals in a wide range of areas. It allows the scheduling of appointments, online reservations, management of employees and payrolls, in addition to a customer database. One aspect to highlight of this program is that it offers a powerful digital marketing tool that will serve for promotional campaigns, on the other hand, as well as an efficient system for generating reminders and alerts. On the other hand, it has a free package with 40 monthly reservations and more basic planning tools and packages of paid services (Starter, Standard, and Pro), at an extremely affordable price (10,20 and 40 $ per month) with more advanced functions.

Inconvénients

I love this platform very well designed, offers high performance, I have nothing negative to add. However, I would like to insert an inventory control function since I use it to manage a beauty salon and I would be very helpful in developing this feature.

Vanessa D.
Secteur d'activité: Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif
Traduire en français

Easy to learn and implement for anybody

Publié le 27/07/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I spent a few hours researching and comparing different booking systems . I found Reservio to be very reasonably priced, easy to use and the great customer service was a huge factor in deciding which software to use as we are confident in the knowledge that we can get quickly help should we need it. I found it easy to find my way around the software and teach to my colleagues who will also be using it. It does everything we need it to do, allowing us to do both singular and group bookings and giving us the option to make appointments public or private which was essential with the type of varied work we do.

Avantages

Easy to use interface even without prior experience with type of software.
Ease of use for the rest of the team who will be using the software.
The statistics and data reports are extremely useful and important for us to access and assess data quickly and efficiently.
The "connectivity" for both staff and customers is very efficient and customisable allowing for clear communication.
Any teething problems have been quickly resolved with on hand help from the team at reservio through a chat box on the site.

Inconvénients

It would be great to have a html code that allows me to embed the calendar into our website rather than just putting a link to the booking form.

Hynek P.

Not 100% solution, unfortunately

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 09/08/2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Using this service for 2 years, from time to time it fails to synchronize with the Google Calendar and then lets your customers order on the dates you are already full, which is very annoying

Avantages

Customer service reacts very quickly

Inconvénients

It does not work as it should. Synchronization issues are still appearing after serveral months

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 6.0/10

Guillermo U.
Secteur d'activité: Institutions religieuses
Traduire en français

Funcional, amigable y de ayuda para nosotros

Publié le 21/06/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Estoy en proceso de descubrir las maneras de seguir aprovechando los elementos de RESERVIO

Avantages

Tenemos contratado en este momento otro sistema para efectuar las reservas de citas, y consideramos que este mejora el servicio que ofrecemos, sobre todo por la interfaz amigable que presenta. Seguimos descubriendo (el equipo que estamos implementando la aplicación) las funciones que tiene y las maneras que podemos aprovecharlas.

Inconvénients

Posibilidad de ingresar un formulario más personalizado para solicitar información para las citas, al menos no he descubierto sea posible hacerlo en este momento.

Matthew J.

Easy Booking Software

Publié le 30/06/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Reservio is helping us with bookings of our sports facilities following COVID-19. It allows us to comply with current guidelines surrounding a return to sport.

Avantages

The calendar of available sessions is clear and concise for members to use. It is simple to book into a session.
There is good flexibility around the number of participants you can allow for each session and this information is clearly shown to the end-user.
The ability for other staff to log on and check bookings of sessions is very useful.

Inconvénients

A little fiddly to set up initially, but easy once you get going.

Louise M.
Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur
Traduire en français

Love this online booking system Its so easy set up and use

Publié le 22/07/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

It has been great and extremely effortless, I was able to set everything up without even checking the instructions. Some other programs I tested out left me frustrated and feeling like I needed programming skills.

Avantages

As the Province of Ontario moved into Phase 3 of the Covid reopening Plan, my Small yoga studio is able to open up with many restrictions in place. Because of covid quidelines I need to reduce the number of students that can attend classes in my studio. In order to limit the number of students in my classes, I found myself in need of an online booking software. After much research and trials of other systems, I gave Reservio try. I loved the ease of use of Reservio immediately, I even launched registration right after I set it up . I was amazed that my students started to create there own account and register minutes afterwards. I must tell you many of my students a bit technically challenged at times and I was delighted that they were able to do this with any support on from me. I will definitely be upgrading to include the Standard Plan to take care memberships instead of using my old punch cards.

Inconvénients

The free version is very basic but the upgrades have more feature many of which I do not need but would like to use some of them.

Anthony C.
Traduire en français

Great solution with limited features

Publié le 10/01/2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

This solution is great and we use it every day, however, after a year of usage, the feature is exactly the same.
The support is active but the development seems in standby.
However a great solution to manage planning of our salon

Réponse de Reservio

Dear Anthony, thank you for your review!
Customer's feedback is really important to us and is always much appreciated.

We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with our product and with provided customer support, hoping that you'll be more satisfied with our development in the upcoming year.

Last year, we started to work on a new version of Reservio and it's mobile application (Android, iOS), which will be available this year. You can also look forward to many improvements this year, such as redesigned booking page rolling out this month.

Please, don't hesitate to contact us anytime you'd have further questions or need help!

Reservio

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 7.0/10

Peter M.
Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés

Booking Facilities After Lockdown May 2020

Publié le 03/06/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We are a Cricket Club with about 70 members including Youth Players. The Covid 19 pandemic closed all Sport down since March. The Government relaxed rules on limited play and practice but the over-riding condition was that we had to have a Booking System in place for our practice facilities to be available. I researched. Reservio's product met our needs. The support we have had from the Company has been excellent and understanding of our short term needs.

Avantages

The product is easy to use and met our needs

Inconvénients

Not considered. I was not looking to identify weaknesses, just the practicalities

Sarah C.

Simply amazing customer service

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 30/07/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Parents of students can now book timed appointments for uniform fitting appointments easily on line at their convenience and they even get reminders and can rearrange or cancel appointments. This task used to be managed by volunteers by email which took MANY hours. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has provided some of the best customer service throughout the set up that I have ever experienced. Due to our charitable and volunteer run nature and only needing the software in Feb, March and August, they offered to reduce their usual fixed term rates which was hugely appreciated. I would wholeheartedly recommend this company and its amazing people to anyone in need of an appointment booking process.

Avantages

The software has saved me many hours of voluntary work arranging Uniform fittings by email

Inconvénients

No cons experienced so far and when a few things were unclear during set up, the Live chat function is a great way of asking questions / asking for support which is always given promptly

Mary G.
Secteur d'activité: Services à la personne et aux familles

free trial

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant Essai gratuit
Publié le 30/07/2020

Avantages

I choose this software for the combination of calendar management and reminders sent to our clients/members.
The free trial was a very good thing to check wether the software would suit our business - and it does.
No harassment to buy the full pack.
Possibility of special offer for non profit.

Inconvénients

It was a bit difficult to get in touch with the support but once I did, I got friendly and personnal advice.

Alexander N.

Alex Neiford's Review

Publié le 19/05/2014
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I have reviewed several appointment websites from Appointlet to Genbook and I have found that by far Reservio outpaces both products, The calender function is easier. The unlimited features are exceptionally better (staff members, etc...) The pricing point i feel is better than the competition also especially since your premium package is 10 dollars cheaper monthly than the next best competitor that I have seen. I love the session tracking feature, it works seamlessly with my website. I think the only thing that may help is more detail before you buy, in other words there were several questions i had to ask via email (especially about the session tracking ability) before I was sure I wanted to buy. I do love the simplicity of the website, but i beleive that there could be detailed explanation, using words, pics, or video that could possibly allow for more purchases before having to contact someone via email. So I love the product but more explanation of all of you guys great services could possibly help sell more premium memberships WITHOUT people having to call you. If people arent exactly sure what they are buying then they may not take the time to ask and therefore a missed selling oppurtunity. Other than that your service is perfect (better than the rest) but again it took me inquiring about these features as opposed to them being fully explained on the site beforehand. Had all the functionalities been explained on the site I would not have had to email my questions and I would have purchased the package 4 days ago. But nevertheless, i am a huge fan!

Réponse de Reservio

Hi Alex, thank you for such a warm feedback. We are very glad you are satisfied with our services and I hope our product will serve your needs well. We are already taking steps to add more information to our homepage. Thanks for letting us know about this!

Utilisateur vérifié
Traduire en français

Reservio makes it easy for us to keep track of and schedule appointments with clients

Publié le 10/12/2018

Avantages

We love using Reservio for our landscape clients -- it makes it easy for them to come in for a consultation, set up their presentation appointment, and so much more

Inconvénients

Nothing - we loved using Reservio -- it makes it so easy for us to keep track of our appointments!

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 8.0/10

Basile B.
Secteur d'activité: Loisirs, voyage et tourisme
Traduire en français

Great system and great support

Publié le 02/06/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

It is an easy-to-setup system that looks modern and offers all the features adapted to my needs (guided tours booking for a chateau in France). I recommend it.

Avantages

Reservio is easy to setup, it looks great but it's the support team that is really outstanding : they answered quickly, they adapted an offer to my needs and on top of that they are really nice people.

Inconvénients

I just started using the system and so far it works well. If they could offer more design options, it will be even better.

Brandon S.
Traduire en français

The reservation site everyone needs

Publié le 25/11/2014
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Because of the flexibility of Reservio's features, we were able to create an option for our community to register for our Christmas Story event. The ease of use made me confident that even the most technologically illiterate person would be able to book their time slot for the tour. In fact, over the last two months, I haven't heard a single complaint or difficulty in using the site.
In addition, the costumer service is prompt, helpful, and exceeded expectations when working together to incorporate the site/product into our event. Whenever a business is interested in making something work for the client rather than their own bottom line, I can be confident in continuing to use the product.
Apart from using it for our non-profit, the small business applications would be superb if you ever schedule any kind of service with a client.

Melani W.
Traduire en français

Very easy to use, clean look

Publié le 09/05/2015
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I just started using this to book tarot readers for upcoming events and it handles the exceptions in our scheduling very well. You can schedule a person for multiple time periods in a day without any hassle. It was very easy to use, and I picked it up in no time. The Calendar view seems a bit glitchy, and it would be nice to be able to change the backgrounds on the calendar for scheduled versus non-scheduled time periods so it's not white on white, but I can live with that. I also wish there was a bit more room for the bio for staff, but that's so minor. The free version limits you to 40 bookings and 25 SMS messages, which is good for a trial period for one of our events. The first "Standard" level is very affordable, too, and that level allows you to email staff when they have a booking.

Johanna G.

Best Customer Service Anywhere

Publié le 26/02/2015
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I have been using Reservio for several months now and love it! My clients love the ease of reserving their classes on their own time(many clients reserve very late at night when I would be sleeping!) it has been a great help in my business.
On the few occasions that I needed help, the customer service team, specifically Magdalena, has always been cheerful and answered any of my questions in a timely manner.
I hope that more people learn about this service, I did a lot of research before deciding to use Reservio and I chose it because it was the most user friendly. Even when I had the free version, there were many options available to me. The paid versions just made everything a little bit easier!

Love Reservio & their support team!

-Johanna M Griego

Loren L.
Secteur d'activité: Assurance

horrible customer service

Publié le 08/03/2019

Avantages

not much. paid for a service that doesn't work

Inconvénients

paid for the software and it still won't send sms confirmation. tried customer service and no response

Hello Loren,
we are really sorry to hear that you were not happy with our Customer Service and with our premium plan.
We reviewed your conversations and we always answered within 24 hours the latest.
Our premium plans do not come with prepaid SMS as written on our pricing, but you do have an option to take advantage of this feature and purchase an SMS plan apart of your premium package. SMS pricing varie depending on country and cost set by carrier.
We have already processed the refund of your premium plan as you requested.
Please do not hesitate to contact us on support@reservio.com if you have any further inquiries.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 0.0/10

John H.
Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur
Traduire en français

good for sports club with limited facilities

Publié le 17/06/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

excellent - as we are a non profit sporting club we negotiated a discount which swung us to using a very good ap

Avantages

ease of use and as admin can see who is using and the ability to repet bookings

Inconvénients

clients are struggling to find our club on the app

Sara S.
Traduire en français

Like the simplicity but faulty email reminders, and poor response from company

Publié le 18/07/2014
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I really like the ease of use of Reservio. I have the free version, while my business is growing. Even in the free version, there is the option to have email reminders sent to your clients. This is NOT WORKING. I have emailed Reservio once, twice, thrice, four times. Their support desk only responded to my first email. Then, they just stopped responding altogether. So, they didn't fix the email reminders to clients glitch, and they didn't respond to me any more. Why won't they fix it, and why won't they respond any more? I even emailed the founder and CEO, Frantisek Mazuch , who had sent me an introductory email when I signed up. No answer. Once again, I really like the ease of use of Reservio, and hope to make it my long term scheduling service. Maybe people with the free version don't get any attention? Like the other review says, you have to take care of your customers. If a feature is available with the free service, shouldn't it be working? If they get it working, I will rate this service a 5 star appointment scheduling software.

Sander V.
Secteur d'activité: Institutions religieuses
Traduire en français

Reservio to be used for Covid registration

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant Essai gratuit
Publié le 15/06/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Due to Covid, a maximum of 100 people is allowed in each service. We will use Reservio to register visitors upfront.

Avantages

Easy setup, interface. The trial worked out well

Inconvénients

No special recommendations, the software does what it is supposed to do

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 8.0/10

Shannon T.
Traduire en français

I've found my new booking partner!

Publié le 12/11/2014
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Very happy with how easy this site is to use and how visually pleasing it is. I have worked with other booking sites and they looked and felt terrible. While setting up my new page, I had a couple of questions and received a response from customer service right away. They even sent a screen shot of the steps to take. For a visual learner like myself, I loved that! Very excited about Reservio.

Dana C.
Traduire en français

Less time for scheduling, more time for business

Publié le 09/12/2014
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

As a private teacher, I have many individual students who need to book their individual lessons. It used to be complicated to make a timetable considering everyone´s preferences and especially to change it all the time. Students get often ill or just lazy:-) It´s much easier with Reservio for me and more comfortable for them. Thanks a lot!

Kristin B.

Very straight-forward

Publié le 26/11/2014
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I've looked into other scheduling sites, and so far I really love Reservio. I don't have a high client count, but need something to offer online scheduling, and I love how Reservio is so available, clear, and offers free bookings to a certain extent. I highly suggest!

Maros H.

What a nice surprise!

Publié le 20/04/2015
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I tryied using this software at my dental practice and pacients are realy enjoying it. They say it's more comfortable for them to book an appointement online rather then calling the receptionist. This way she has more time for other things to do.

Lenka M.

I HIGHLY RECCOMEND RESERVIO

Publié le 04/03/2015
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I have been using the Reservio system for my business for 6 months. I am an English teacher and I need reservations of my clients to my lessons. This system meets all my requirements for this purpose.