4 avis

• Fonctionnalités
des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
4 avis
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

A really nice AB testing software

Publié le 26/03/2018

Avantages

It is really effective and easy to use. It also provides my team with really good statistic information to help improve our marketing strategy.

Inconvénients

I haven't been using this software very long so I haven't yet discovered anything that I don't like about it.

• Secteur d'activité: Production audiovisuelle
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Cheap but good alternative to Optimize.ly

Publié le 14/08/2018

Avantages

It's easy to use. We've created hypothesis tests for several pages and had the lift. Also it's cheaper than other expensive AB test tools.

Inconvénients

It doesn't have a wide community since it's not so popular as other AB testing tool. UI is sometimes a bit confusing.

Brittany W.
  • Secteur d'activité: Immobilier
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

This Software is a Gem!

Publié le 05/12/2019

Every thing has been very positive and everyone I talk to at A/B Tasty is very willing to help!

Avantages

I love A/b tASTY! after a previous provider decided to break apart features from our package and charge more I knew it was time to find something new with a better business model. A/B Tasty is in the accelerated path for growth and passionate about helping their customers achieve their goals. Super intuitive interface where you can literally drag and drop elements to create tests, regardless of what CMS you use. Honestly I think they should be a CMS too!

Inconvénients

reporting could be a little more robust but it lets you set any kind of goal you want so it makes up for it.

• Secteur d'activité: Internet
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

I really underestimated the need for an AB testing software

Publié le 20/03/2018

Avantages

If you are not sure you need an AB testing software, you do. Marketing is getting so competitive and so every last bit of information really helps. AB testing has really helped us improve our marketing strategy and AB Tasty is a really good way to do it.

Inconvénients

There's nothing I don't like about the software. So far, everything has gone perfectly. I highly suggest it!