199 avis
Miro

Miro

Tableau blanc en ligne pour une collaboration d'équipe en temps réel.

4,8 /5 (199 avis)
Ilija V.

Vital To How We Collaborate

Publié le 20/08/2018

Avantages

"I love realtime board. Especially all of the updates and templates that have come recently. We first started using real time board back in 2014 but stopped till just recently. The new features really make it a go to solution for our team especially since we are in two different locations and need t collaborate daily. Real-time board helps us to do that and meet our goes. "

Can use the on PC, web, mobile phone. Love all of the features and versatility. I like the large viewing area. The sticky notes and the templates that are provided are also very helpful. We started using Real-Time board instead of Microsoft One Note. Being able to see where the other members of the team are pointing to is a huge plus as well.

Inconvénients

Wish there was pricing for a 2 man team. We are small team and 40 a month at his point would be too high. Totally worth it for a team of 5 but would like to have the option of a small team like 2-3 people.

Veljko Z.
Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information
Traduire en français

Quick collaboration with real update-as-you-type across the board, perfect for collecting thoughts

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 21/04/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We've been using Miro for months now for team retrospectives, collecting notes on past releases, gathering ideas for improvements etc. So far, we haven't had any experiences where we were left with feeling that something was lacking. The whole team is very satisfied with this product.

Avantages

It's great when your team is out of reach and you need to gather some ideas. It works even better than the physical presence of people, because it forces them to put it in a note - you can organize notes, transform them etc. Also, you can even see where everybody's mouse cursor is, which, even though isn't required, gives you a nice feeling of collaboration (imagine 10 cursors flying around, doing stuff... it just feels powerful and stimulating). Of course, you can turn it off if you'd like to.
The collaboration board is 'near-infinite', offers many types of objects (stickies being most popular, but also tasks, lanes, images etc). There's meeting agenda, todo list, and other stuff you might need from an online meeting tool.
Paid version also gives you an option to use active elements, like voting, countdown timer etc. Very cool.

Inconvénients

The history of changes isn't that easy to track - who did what and when, who's put this element? when? what was added by John? etc.
What this tool doesn't offer is an actual meeting (call/video) - for that, you'd have to use other means to connect.

Secteur d'activité: Services financiers
Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés
Traduire en français

Growth, VC funding & re-branding cause my love affair with Miro (Realtimeboard) to end

Publié le 19/03/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I had an initial love affair with Realtimeboard and had a subscription since 2016/17. Growth and then VC funding last year together with the re-branding debacle are forcing me to re-think that love. It's been unrequited for the last while. :-( NPS scores

Avantages

Easy to use, excellent real-time capabilities

Inconvénients

Poor customer support & dishonesty. The change to Miro saw them stiff paid Premium users of Realtimeboard and not honour the remainder of their subscriptions
Slow pace of feature development
No offline capabilities

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 3.0/10

Secteur d'activité: E-learning
Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur

The best organizer

Publié le 07/04/2020
Provenance de l'avis : GetApp

I keep all my visual materials in one place and have a possibility to share it with my students, collaborate with them, add unlimited amounts of notes and I have no need to care about how to save this stuff, how to find, how to export separate parts of my work. It's great!

Avantages

Miro is intuitive, I spent a couple of minutes to navigate and simply started working. The unlimited canvas is the most thrilling feature of the app. I have finally had a tool to organize all my stuff, all in one place.

Inconvénients

I haven't found any substantial drawbacks in Miro which prevented me from using it efficiently.

Max S.
Traduire en français

Awesome tool to visualize your concepts

Publié le 29/02/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

It's awesome! Great tool, one really needs to visualize complex concepts, processes and structures.
We used it to create MVP of trainings, manage our Product team roadmap, design R&D processes and many-many more other difficult-to-tackle projects.

Avantages

- Ease of use is stunning. It's so cool how native is your experience with the editor - they detect the touchpad and optimize editing for that. Awesome!
- Pre-built templates helps to start conceptualize, instead of bothering with bells and whistles of graphics
- The endless board is amazing - you can keep lots of stuff in different forms (mind maps, hierarchies, Customer Journeys) that is related to the same thing together.

Inconvénients

- Sometimes "clever" positioning of elements works not in the way I would expect, but I guess it's something I just haven't got used to. I suppose it's rather minor inconvenience.
- Guys, you have to do something with your onboarding - it's way to annoying for people, who just logged in to view the board someone invited them to. I would need to click away from 3 pop-ups to just see the board. If you manage to fix it - your tool will be perfect!

Merlin D.
Secteur d'activité: Conseil en gestion
Taille de l'entreprise: 10 001+ employés
Traduire en français

Best in class digital collaboration tool

Publié le 02/04/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

My preferred tool for all virtual collaborations. Highly recommended

Avantages

infinite whiteboard, unlimited users, great functions and features, just wish it better integrated with web conferencing facilities

Inconvénients

Really no major complaints. The free hand draw function is not quite as good as Invision Freehand (for example), but overall Miro is my preferred tool.

Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur
Traduire en français

Collaborative work: visual, fun and easy

Publié le 06/04/2020

Avantages

Very intuitive and easy to use. I like the brand and look and feel. It makes easier to work with remote teams. Share ideas and progress. I use it also for my personal projects. Mainly for the initial phases, when I want to land ideas, gather insights, brainstorm... It has a lot of potentials.

Inconvénients

Power features for facilitators. Ej, add descriptions to a block of content that only the facilitator can see. I experienced some issues editing shapes when it was many elements on the frame.

Lloyd C.
Secteur d'activité: Fabrication électrique/électronique

Exceeded expectations!

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 24/02/2020
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

My overall experience with this tool is excellent. This tool allows my team and i to manage our overall workload much more effectively. Previous to using Miro we had limited visibility of what each of us where working on and the stage we were at with certain shared tasks. Miro has allowed us to work in a multi framed white board, with full visibility of team mates tasks and through the use of the comments and notifications system, it shows where we are all at with stuff.
We also have frames for our team charter, our useful links, next years budget requirements and a free whiteboard frame for notes and mind maps.

Avantages

Ability to collaborate using comments on other users task based sticky notes which also have an email notification function

I am able to manage my workload with a colour coded sticky note systems

Mind maps tool

Inconvénients

Nothing! My team and I were looking for an electronic whiteboard and Miro does everything we need and more.

Aaron C.
Secteur d'activité: Santé, bien-être et fitness
Traduire en français

Excellent virtual whiteboard solution for collaboration or jotting down thoughts

Publié le 08/05/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Great whiteboarding tool - cloud based means anyone can use it and there's an app too.

Avantages

Large range of features on an infinite canvas makes it easy to jot down thoughts, share ideas and also document concepts for yourself or a team. I especially like whiteboarding, and the large range of templates available.

Inconvénients

Project whiteboards can get messy at times if you just dump ideas anywhere. It takes a bit of time to group/collate them so they don't look like a brain dump.
Also, sometimes using dedicated software for some features might be better/faster e.g. project tracking

Damjan D.
Traduire en français

Miro the best team whiteboard collaboration tool

Publié le 04/03/2020
Provenance de l'avis : GetApp

I can collaborate with clients, and clients love how they can express them self through the visualization and describe all the requirements.

Avantages

Mostly the support, if I had an idea for a feature they most likely were implementing it.

Inconvénients

Well, more free boards will be lovely for personal use :).

Anthony S.
Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement
Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés
Traduire en français

Awesome tool for teachers!!!

Publié le 29/10/2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I'm a middle school teacher. I use the boards in two fashions: 1) for student collaboration, and 2) for displaying class notes, videos, distributed materials, and board writing. In my school we have a SmartBoard (aka - DumbBoard). The DumbBoard software is slow to load and wastes too much time, so the RealTimeBoard became a solution.

For student collaboration, I have and idea section and work product selection. Students can determine if the final work they upload is accessible to me or other members. They can share comments, photos, and general ideas. For classroom shared material, student can vote. I find it best to visually think of the processes and what you want the kids to create. Then create a template board. Finally, create your classes. The import of excel or google sheets lists make it incredibly easy to add student names to the boards.

For my class notes, I typically create a line across the middle of the board. Below the line is the homework section, above the line is the classwork. I create a boxes with the daily objective (Students will... in order to...) and upload the materials (view only via google docs). I can insert youtube videos and other documents (even pdfs, Microsoft docs, pictures, web pictures and websites, and charts). I create a frame around each of the lessons so that when students are absent they may view the materials. When they come in and tell me they didn't go to the site, I hand them a computer so they can visit the site. Students who are absent, getting tutored outside of class, or parents wanting to see what it is we are doing can easily access the public board, which does NOT contain any student information.

Avantages

-Free for Educators to use with students
-Works extremely well with Google Suite, Microsoft 365 Business
-Great alternative to SmartBoard
-Pen feature is very smooth

Inconvénients

-Takes some getting used to.
-Can have a Prezzi, dizzying affect
- Users need to be taught how to use

Spartak A.
Secteur d'activité: Restaurants
Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés
Traduire en français

Miro - online service of my wet dreams

Publié le 11/01/2020
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

I work on product marketing and menu development in fast growing international Dodo Pizza chain.
Miro help me to:
1. Manage our menu position, their relations, groups of product
2. Manage the ingredients (photo, price, descriptions)
3. Create new recipes - much easier when you all ingredients visually in front of you at the same time
4. Create a marketing campaign for products - marketing materials and references, photos, videos, collages for designers, marketing channels and the actual pictures of other stuff that will be used in that channel
5. Design a new restaurant - all visual references for decoration, equipment, layout of the kitchen, all inventory references.

New store+menu+marketing projects are HUGE, Miro helps to gather all the small details together, keeping all my team members on the same page at the same time.

It is absolutely vital to have all visual and strategy mindmap info in front of your eyes, and to able to update it easily. Miro is the best platform for this.

Avantages

So lets start with what I like:
1. Miro is the best thing for mindmapping projects and strategies
2. Easy to add multiple images and make some small but necessary editing
3. Super cool for vusial analysis. My job includes menu analysis of QSR chains, Miro make it much easier, a billion times more efficient tool that others

Inconvénients

Cons:
1. Tables are available but editing mechanics is 3/5, need to be improved.
2. Hard (or even impossible) to add videos on your Miro board, thus its not easy to make fully packed reference board for let's say your product or project, or even presentation

Taille de l'entreprise: 10 001+ employés
Traduire en français

Miro (aka realtime board) is great for collaboration and as a project management tool

Publié le 12/09/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I use Miro daily as a UX designer for documenting different flowcharts

Avantages

I love that you can collaborate on projects in realtime with Miro and see what the other users are doing on the screen at the same time as you. Their templates are awesome as well, along with their interface being aesthetically pleasing, it's one of my favorite tools I use as a designer.

Inconvénients

I don't really have any negative comments or thoughts about Miro. I don't know why they changed their name from Realtimeboard as I think that moreso explains what they offer. I feel that Miro is supposed to be some kind of hip brand realignment, but doesn't explain what they offer. The name change doesn't really bother me, I was just surprised when it happened without warning.

Vinicius A.

Enhanced canvases

Publié le 18/11/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I was introduced at Miro by a colleague in a workshop, we started using in a group of five people e build a roadmap for a project together, we have use it even when we are not together in class because of the remote function. And it was clear to me that it is an essential app for planning steps.

Responsive and beautiful.

It's not only visually pleasing, it's the best app to do personalized boards and diagrams.o
Web based no need to download, but there's a option to install windows app.

The app focuses on real-time collaborative work, great for remote teams.

The canvas has different kind of templates like: diagrams, mind maps, workflow board, etc. Which makes it much easier to create according to the desired visualization for each type of work.

Web based no need to download, but there's a option to install windows app.

A diversity of integrations with major work tools, Google, Trello and Slack are my favorites

Inconvénients

The mobile version performs smooth, but works only for visualization, I can't even delete a template.

The app is very functional and good to use but also has some limited features compared to the web version.

I can't leave a project to create a new personal template. Which forced me to create a new account with another email.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 8.0/10

Peter P.
Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés
Traduire en français

Power up your professional life and store your mind in the cloud

Publié le 04/12/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Structure your thoughts, insights, user research, designs, mockups and entire project design process. There's a ton of 'power ups' add ons that let you customise Miro for your usage.

Avantages

It's super flexible, fairly easy to use once you get into the set up of the application. It's a great way to gather all your thoughts and later structure them if you need it in a more presentable format. I rarely do Google slides presentations anymore, because Miro is a better work tool, and it doubles down as a presentation tool as well.

Inconvénients

It's a business tool, but the boundaries between what a professional does within the business and personally become less and less apart. As example I've kept a board to gather all my knowledge of my trade, and thus I would like this to become my own board. You can sign up multiple accounts but there's no easy switching between them on the desktop application.

Secteur d'activité: Internet

The tool I have been waiting for for 30+ years

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 12/02/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

A ton of benefits - it's allowed me to plan with a bigger grasp of the big picture while being able to capture all the details when needed. I've ditched 2 or 3 other productivity tools (to do tools, tasking tools, tracking tools) because RTB does it all and does it better. LOVE. IT.

Avantages

Incredible, unbelievable flexibility that can finally keep up with my mind and my team! A wide open space with no precepts to interfere with rapid ideation, solutioning, organizing - anything we need. AWESOME! The UX has been incredibly well thought out. It has nailed keyboard shortcuts, mouse control, tablet....the UX auto adjusts to your input method and NOTIFIES you that it does so. Unreal. All the tools work as you expect, every detail has been thought out, every rough edge and interruption to FLOW has been removed. I can't emphasize enough how smooth the flow is and the fact that I have had ZERO "wtf are you doing?!" moments using the tool - rare for me because I am exceptionally demanding and impatient with my tools. One of the best software products I've used in years. Thanks guys.

Inconvénients

If I switch away from an RTB tab then later switch back, the long load time is kind of a drag :( Not a huge deal but it would be nice if it was fixed - the gap really interrupts thought process and flow during fast moving sessions. Not sure it's resolvable, but it would be nice :)

Leon J.
Traduire en français

RealtimeBoard is a gamechanger for design collaboration

Publié le 12/09/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

In early-stage product development, no-one wants to pay for the time it takes for working documents to look good. This does not mean they don't want the documents to be clear, concise, and understandable, and it absolutely does not mean that they want good ideas and analyses to get lost in the clutter. In a paper-post it-CAD/DTP-workflow this is often the case. RealtimeBoard adresses all these issues and is a true gamechanger for the design industry.

Thank you!

Avantages

RealtimeBoard has become an integral part of my workflow.

It is:
• Intuitive and hassle-free to use
• Lightweight and available everywhere
• In rapid development—constantly improving the core product

I use it for:
• Everything from early stage ideation to larger scale mapping and analysis
• Collaboration with other designers on my team
• Co-creative workshops and interviews with users and clients
• The remote-work version of everything above
• Presentations, working documents, and even interim reports.

Inconvénients

On my view, there are no major drawbacks with RealtimeBoard.

However, I find the pricing model a minor hindrance. Although it suits my current situation just fine, it was a bit rigid when I worked in a three-person team.

Yan C.
Taille de l'entreprise: 5 001-10 000 employés

Great product

Publié le 30/01/2019
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

My company hasn't fitted the bill to have Realtimenboard (RTB) work with our Atlassian suite, so I won't know the full extent of what this interaction looks like. We use links to reference disparate applications. So while this isn't a con, it is a reality that a lot of us find workarounds for. For example, I use Sketch to create static prototypes and on the first page I create an art board for a workflow. Depending on the depth of the workflow and the number of licenses available for our company on RTB, I will opt to create my flowchart within the native Sketch application. Doing workflows within Sketch is cumbersome and not ideal :(

Avantages

I primarily use this for creating workflows and Sprint Design Meetings. The versatility in the tool is very handy and the potential for this application to integrate with others is very handy.

Inconvénients

I had some trouble trying to figure out the hierarchy within Realtimeboard (RTB). Such as the relationship with the nomenclature of "Team", "Project", "Board". Another scenario I spent time wondering about was, what is the ideal scenario was for archived boards? There are other small things I would like to see different, but I don't know if this is because I'm not a super user or if my concerns are valid.

Secteur d'activité: Événementiel
Traduire en français

Simply the best collaboration tool out there

Publié le 05/11/2019
Provenance de l'avis : GetApp

I've joined a new company and have been using a board to gather thoughts, data, ideas and slowly growing and maturing my view on the problem I'm looking to solve into a mini presentation using the 'frames' features. It's just so darned versatile, I love it.

Avantages

Works across all your devices. Super simple to get started, but with enough depth to get intricate and detailed. Ability to import and save screenshots, pdfs and presentations. The ever growing list of templates are fantastic to structure thoughts.

Inconvénients

The file size limit on individual images uploaded to your board isn't big enough to accommodate larger images - but resizing the image makes that possible so no biggie. Sometimes snapping to elements can be helpful, other times it's annoying.

Brad H.
Traduire en français

A Time and Paper Saver for Laying Out Your Screenplay!

Publié le 11/01/2019

Avantages

There are so many, but the real-time collaboration is a huge one for my partners and myself. Also the ability to print specific frames to pdf is convenient. Traditionally screenwriters use note cards on a cork board to layout an outline. This makes it easy to move scenes around and to see the project as a whole. RealtimeBoard has completely replaced that for my partner and I since we live in two different cities. We have planned all of our scripts for the last few years this way and it works great. Another nice benefit is the ability to add images and media directly inside the board, this is great for reference materials.

Inconvénients

I'm not sure that I can think of any cons honestly. The only thing would be that you're limited to 3 boards per person on the free plan, which has become a pain the more I use it. I guess I'll need to upgrade soon!

Michael A.
Traduire en français

It's currently the best on the market!

Publié le 24/06/2019
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

Miro is simply an interactive virtual white board! But you can do SO MUCH with it. From journeys to analysis to creating workshop templates. You can do whatever's in your head. And you can do it quicker and easier than anything else out there.

Seriously stop reading this and try the free version, you'll see!

Avantages

It's super easy to use, and really quick to pick up. It makes doing this type of work effortless and in a fraction of the time. Also you can collaborate within seconds.

Inconvénients

The pricing model is a bit squiffy and not easy to understand.
When you start an account it's confusing that it's not YOUR board but a team board, this has tripped me up a few times.
On the free version the pdf export functionality is so bad it would be better not to offer it all. NO experience is better than a bad experience.
(NOTE all these pale in comparison to how good the product is though!!!)

Secteur d'activité: Internet
Traduire en français

The BEST visual planning tool ever

Publié le 29/09/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The best tool to plan and organize things visually.

Avantages

Miro is so flexible. I can plan and organize almost anything visually. The recent addition of the Kanban board makes the tool complete.

Inconvénients

Sometimes, there are hiccups when navigating around the canvas. Other than that, the tool is simply amazing

Walid E.
Traduire en français

The best collaboration tool ever

Publié le 14/12/2018
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

I would work for free to keep this company flourishing

Avantages

Realtime board team made the tool so simple and convenient that you would never feel the barrier of using a software. It's like you literally writing on a board. Only difference...it's much better and convenient. They come up with valuable features everyday. Impressive team!

Inconvénients

I really don't see any. I've tried many other alternatives and Realtime board is way head of every one

Jennifer L.
Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information
Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés
Traduire en français

Brilliant resource for just about everything in UX and UX research

Publié le 14/10/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Miro has solved the problem we have had was our team has grown but our meeting room space has not... We can keep our post it note analysis in one place. We have also used it to share our work, sketches and communicate with our clients. It's overall been a real help to communication both internally and with external clients.

Avantages

Absolutely love this software. I started out using it only as a digital post-it note board so my team could do thematic analysis together remotely. After using it for a month or so, we started using it as a planning tool as well, and have used it to create service blueprints, journey maps and to keep the team all in one place.

Inconvénients

Honestly the only thing I can think of is that it's not easy to find out how to increase the width of lines. Otherwise I love it!

Luke F.

An absolute joy to use

Publié le 24/02/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Really helps our largely remote team collaborate in so many different ways, in a really fun, creative and productive way. We co-created our business plan on RTB. We use it for gathering newspaper clippings relevant to our startup. I wireframe our app in it. My colleague built the skeleton for our investment deck in this.. it's great for so many things beyond brainstorms.

Avantages

Very advanced - tons of control, so many features; all useful. Very fast and reliable and addictive. Beautifully engineered, easy to use. Boards can be made public so anyone can comment without logging in, if you want.

Inconvénients

I miss one feature compared to Stormboard which we used before (and is now hugely inferior) which is 'substorms' (which were effectively a board 'inside' a post it note; great for deep diving into a big idea) otherwise, very hard to fault RTB!