Semrush

4,7 (1 635)
Gestion de la visibilité en ligne et plateforme SaaS de content marketing

(1 635)
Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application

1635 avis

Killian S.
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Un outil SEO complet mais assez cher...

Publié le 21/01/2022

Avantages

L'outil Semrush est très complet et propose de nombreuses fonctionnalités. Il permet d'avoir des donnés relativement fiables pour son SEO dans une interface assez simple.

Inconvénients

Le ticket d'entrée est assez cher et les fonctionnalités assez limitées ce qui ne rend pas Semrush très accessible.

SE Ranking et Ahrefs

Réponse de SEMrush

Hi Killian! Thank you for the feedback! Please note that we have different plans, including free tier with different scope of tools in each of them. We of course would love customers from all over the world to be able to afford using Semrush for their tasks so I will pass you thoughts on our pricing to the team for consideration!

Jason M.
  • Secteur d'activité : Appareils médicaux
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001-5 000 employés

Best bang for the SEM/SEM Buck

Publié le 18/01/2022

I have been using SEMRush for several years and it will always be in my tech stack.

Avantages

SEMRush is packed with features and the software is very affordable. I can gain valuable information about my competition in the SERPs with SEMRsuh alone.

Inconvénients

I do feel like a dog trying to fly an airplane at times. Since SEMRush is so packed with features it seems cluttered and I am not sure where to go at times. I am probably missing out on features that I do not know about because they are hidden.

Pricing.
Max P.
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs

A Must Have Tool For Marketers

Publié le 17/01/2022

I have been using Semrush for over two years now and I cannot imagine my professional life without it. It is a really basic but essential part of our marketing growth.

Avantages

The ease of use and the simplicity of the UX are unparalleled to other tools out there. The depth of features is also great and I love the fact that it does such a good training job to make things easy.

Inconvénients

The reports and downloads are not too customizable which adds an extra layer of effort.

Pourquoi choisir Semrush

Ahrefs was too complicated and not user-friendly. There was a much bigger learning curve.

Pourquoi passer à Semrush

Semrush was the cheaper alternative and simple enough to use and train staff on.
Susan S.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Great for reporting

Publié le 17/01/2022

Overall it's a great tool to have to quickly report keyword trends and performance to clients

Avantages

A tool that's great for reporting keyword performance trends to clients

Inconvénients

The auditing tool picks up on unnecessary items from a SEO perspective

Moz Local, Pingdom, Screaming Frog SEO Spider et Ahrefs

Pourquoi passer à Semrush

It makes my life easier when reporting to clients

Réponse de SEMrush Traduire en français

Hi Susan! Thank you for your review! We appreciate the feedback and we're happy to read that our toolkit made your life easier ;) If there is anything that we can help you with now, please contact our support team at mail@semrush.com - this is the best way to get help with the tool. You can also DM us on social media (via Twitter or Facebook), and we'll be happy to assist. Cheers!

Steven B.

SEMRush Rocks

Publié le 17/01/2022

Overall, I am happy and have found many uses for this software. I want better reporting for the nearly $230/month our small company pays though.

Avantages

Support on the Rep side, instant data points with a single click, simple reporting

Inconvénients

Some features have been removed with the price changes, mainly in the reporting section - Reporting is important in my industry and SEMRush has removed many of the options here for small business to take advantage of your reporting services due to the price point being too high on the "next level up."

Pourquoi choisir Semrush

Raven's reporting began to falter in places we needed it to become more robust for our clients, becoming more difficult overall.

Raven Tools

I can rely on the Google Data and compare in GA easily for tracking issues

Solid all-in-one for marketers

Publié le 11/01/2022

Avantages

Semrush offers pretty much everything you need to handle digital marketing and SEO. The feature-set is massive, from social posting and link disavowals to site health.

Inconvénients

Semrush is a pretty classic "all-in-one" – jack of all trades, master of none. We routinely have to look at specialist software to get REALLY deep in any one area, but Semrush easily covers the 30-, 20- and 15,000-foot views.

Pourquoi choisir Semrush

SpyFu wasn't meeting our needs anymore. The UX was superior in its simplicity, but the features just weren't there anymore.

SpyFu

Pourquoi passer à Semrush

Semrush offers more features for less money.

Réponse de SEMrush Traduire en français

Hello! Thank you for your feedback! We were happy to know that our tool saved you some time.

Kevin M.

The Standard for SEO Project Management

Publié le 17/01/2022

I am very happy with the power that Semrush provides for managing, aggregating and reporting on SEO and related digital data. This is a top-tier offering in the space and has shown continual improvements and innovation over the years. I will continue to support and use Semrush in our business practice.

Avantages

Semrush continues to evolve and improve their software which is good news for SEO practitioners. The platform contains a LOT of features, many of which you may not ever require. Because it is feature rich, there is a learning curve that goes with using the software. But once you have that understanding in hand, Semrush offers great value for SEO and related digital marketing services.

Inconvénients

Many new elements of the platform feel under baked. Have to pay to use each feature feels disingenuous...do I get no acknowledgement of using the software for over five years now? It would be nice to "test drive" new functions to determine if they offer value in the process. Having to pull out a credit card continually to add more data, or additional users, or test new features can bloat the price tag for Semrush considerably. Finally, having to reach out to Customer Service each time to you need to reconfigure your services is unnecessary in this era of SaaS -- improve the backend account management tool so users can "see" what they are paying for, please.

Pourquoi passer à Semrush

primarily data sources, data volume and reporting customization.
  • Secteur d'activité : Biens de consommation
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501-1 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Quality product, would highly recommend

Publié le 17/01/2022

Overall experience has been very positive. We have seen a positive increase in the amount of traffic hitting the site since using the tool and have used it to improve both onpage SEO as well as improve our keyword targeting with out PPC campaigns.

Avantages

The most helpful thing with SEMrush is that everything in contained within the one program, and you can share the data for each of the different areas within it. For example, keywords, you can define your keywords list in one area for say how you're ranking currently but then use the same keywords to understand competitive analysis, further keyword opportunities, and then bring them over to content marketing.

Inconvénients

the only time i had issues and this is partially just the way our business was setup, I have a large number of sites that I look at which were all managed separately by different people, they've been consolidated now, but retain the same login details for things like search console, GA etc. so when running reports, having to switch between accounts to make sure all the things match and can pull reports easily is a challenge since only one Search Console and 1 GA account can be connected at a time.

Ubersuggest

Pourquoi passer à Semrush

The offering from SEMRush was more comprehensive and I was more familiar with the platform than I was with Ubersuggest.
  • Secteur d'activité : Matériaux de construction

Your must have SEO friend

Avantages

The tool is very easy to use. With our guru subscription we can currently monitor 15 different projects and 1500 keywords in total. Also the domain overview is very useful if you don't want to create a project.
Very interesting also the possibility to schedule reports to share with the country managers.

Inconvénients

It's not cheap at all. We went from $1,999.40 dollars (2020) to $2,299.40 (2021). The number of keywords seem to be a lot, but it isn't if you would like to monitor a reasonable number of keywords for each website.
Suggested backlinks in the On Page SEO Checker are often competitors.
Still, an additional user is way too expensive. It's a bit annoying to pause someone's work to access the platform at the same time.

Nick C.
  • Secteur d'activité : Énergies renouvelables et environnement
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Many tools wrapped into one

Avantages

I love the competitor tools. I can put in the competitive domains and see how they are ranking, which keywords, and what backlinks they are receiving. The info gives me the insight on what content is already effective with my target market and helps me to have a better strategy going into developing original content. There are many tools wrapped into this one software, which makes it easier to keep all my digital marketing under one roof. There is the ability to schedule social media posts, backlink research, and even light PR outreach. You don't need several tools to do your job, you can log into one.

Inconvénients

Honestly, I'm a bit overwhelmed by the amount of tools available in SEMRush. It reveals how in depth your digital marketing can get and makes me feel like I am dropping the ball at times. I think it would be interesting if you could identify the stage you are at in your marketing, and SEMRush would help you priotize what would allow you to be most effective. This would help give a priority to all the tools that are available.

Pourquoi passer à Semrush

I received some good demo work from the sales rep. He was constantly in contact and always trying to help me, not overly push me.
Nicole G.
  • Secteur d'activité : Rédaction et correction
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Pricey, but the Only Thing As Comprehensive

Publié le 18/01/2022

I enjoy using the interface and the tool helps me bring value to my clients on a daily basis.

Avantages

Everything it offers, including the writing SEO analyzer tool that helps me implement the keywords into the content I'm working on.

Inconvénients

How expensive it is — but there's really nothing else like it.

Réponse de SEMrush Traduire en français

Hi Nicole! We appreciate your feedback! So happy to hear that our toolkit helps you on a daily basis ;) Please note that we have 3 different tiers of packages for different types of needs and a free plan which is limited but could still be helpful. Check out the details here: https://www.semrush.com/blog/what-can-i-do-with-a-free-account-from-semrush/

Robert T.

Semrush is the critical

Publié le 17/01/2022

SEMRUSH dramatically changed how we do business from a marketing standpoint. The marketing insight into our competitors is something we analyze daily.

Avantages

The feature that impacted our business was the keyword research capabilities. This has solved the major rework problem when you find yourself chasing a bad keyword down a rabbit whole of frustration and time lot. Semrush solve this problem.

Inconvénients

Hope for more content marketing features like the SEMRUSH version of their jarvisa.ai. SEMRUSH needs to build a similar tool and challenge the Jarvis community and charge 1/2 the price. This would give them more of a marketing edge

Pourquoi choisir Semrush

Cheaper and had more features

Price and product capabilities
Jorge P.

#1 Agency Competitor and Market Analysis Tool

Publié le 28/12/2021

SEMrush allows me and my team to keep up to date with digital marketing trends, news, and content. When it comes to competitor and market research, SEMrush is my go-to digital strategy tool to perform this process in a timely and efficient manner.

Also, the keyword research tool makes my keyword planning more efficient and productive.

Avantages

SEMrush has helped our onboarding process smoother and more efficient as we have available significant insights into our new client's market and competitive landscape. Having all this data available straight away allows to focus on higher-level tasks rather than investing much time in regular research activity.

Also, the resources section is the best. You guys show expertise through your courses and blogs.

Inconvénients

I would suggest that there is a different sign-in scheme for agencies, for example, instead of signing in with one user, there should be an account type that allows an admin to grant user access to others while still being under the same plan. This will save time by not having to share credentials and keep resetting passwords.

SpyFu

Pourquoi passer à Semrush

SEMrush seemed to be more at the forefront of digital marketing trends and showed expertise with the resources available. Also, the onboarding experience was good.
Anuj K.

comprehensive SEO Marketing Tool For Business Clients

Publié le 21/09/2021

Semrush is a comprehensive and easy to use marketing tool set that provides business owners and marketing managers with all the essential information they need. The magic of Semrush is that it allows to track our competitors' exact SEO strategies, read their back-links profile and see what keywords they are ranking for in the search engines. This way, we can easily replicate their results and outrank them by implementing these strategies Ourself.

Avantages

Semrush is the all-in-one marketing tool for search optimization. It helps to find best opportunities on the Internet, beat our competitors and stay ahead of Google search. It is a powerful and versatile suite of marketing tools designed to help search engine marketers and webmasters drive traffic, generate leads, and monitor their digital marketing campaigns. The SEMrush pro edition enables to take our SEO efforts to the next level with access to more data for better keyword research, content marketing tracking, local rankings monitoring and more.

Inconvénients

No issue faced, It is best competitive research tool allowing people to track their keywords' positions on search engines.

Pourquoi passer à Semrush

Semrush is cheapest than Ahrefs. Semrush is an all in one SEO tool that offers competitive research and website optimization. Not only we can track our own progress, but we can also analyze our competitors. Keep tabs on their backlinks, social media status, top performing keywords and much more.
Yassine E.
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

A real tresor of Content marketing strategy tool!

Publié le 04/09/2021

In my experience in getting accurate data, I always need to utilize the right instrument. My approach's success depends on the correctness of the data i'm willing to collet, insights, and intelligence. For keyword research, backlink analysis, and competitor analysis, Semrush was a critical choice and so the right tool. To get results, I'm always searching for trustworthy data and actionable insights. That what makes Semrush my go-to tool for content research and optimization. As such, an SEO strategy must be comprehensive.

Avantages

When it comes to search engine optimization, digital marketing, and business intelligence, Semrush is the one-stop solution for all of your requirements. Semrush allows me to get a better understanding of my customers or targets' demographics, such as their age, gender, and location, so that I can provide them with the most appropriate products and services.
Day after day I'm more and more surprised to learn that spamming backlinks might do more harm than good to my search engine rankings. The Semrush Backlink Audit tool was the best assist for me in identifying and removing them, as well as a variety of other harmful elements.
IMO all options are reasonably priced, with the exception of the Semrush Pro plan, which is prohibitively expensive for small and medium-sized businesses.

Inconvénients

The product's friendly UI takes some expertise and awareness. Beginning SEO and digital marketing learners might take a cours on technical keywords, but overall it's not that big of a problem. What I didn't like the most about Semrush is that you can only log into one account at a time. However, if you share it and someone else logs in with the same account, the original user loses access. It would be nice if Semrush could fix this issue and notify any future users of unauthorized access.

Searchmetrics Suite et Serpstat

Pourquoi passer à Semrush

In my point of view, Semrush does more than just help you analyze your competitors. Semrush can assist you in conducting competitive research. It enables you to do competition research on your competitors. In essence, it discovers all websites that perform well for related keywords and provides an accurate estimate of traffic for the top 20 keywords that each of these websites uses. You will not an all in one tool but Semrush.
Naz H.
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Swiss Army Knife of SEO Tools

Publié le 16/07/2021

Overall I'd say an 8 out of 10. Customer service is good, the tools are powerful and data-rich and help me make powerful conclusions.

Avantages

The UX, range of tools and insights are great. This is a really powerful tool. I love the projects and the ability to manage backlinks and cleanups. The content management is very nifty too!

Inconvénients

I dislike the fact you've to spend $100 dollars per month to get white label SEO reports. Also, I'm not too keen on the sales guys pushing new deals and not supporting old deals (a few friends have experienced this). Previous I wanted to upgrade to an annual plan and essentially I'd lose some of the benefits I had, that didn't make sense.

Ahrefs et Moz Local

This is a richer tool

Majestic

Pourquoi passer à Semrush

Value for money, functionality and dashboard at the time of sign up.

Réponse de SEMrush Traduire en français

Hello! Thank you for sharing your feedback! The revised pricing model includes either new features or alters additional to main tier product's prices. However, we always value our loyal customers and provide them with the unique opportunity to stay on the same level of subscription for the same price! - Ed

Julio A.

You can't drive blind

Publié le 20/05/2021

I admit to get the most out of SEMRush, I had to spend some time with it and I can tell you that after three years, I don't know all of it. Yet with all that complexity, you can get a project up and running and become useful in a matter of minutes.

Avantages

Go deep into a URL and discover the good, bad and ugly of SEO on a project. There are very few platforms that hold up and deliver on the promises made. SEMRush is one. This one works and it works for my company.

Inconvénients

Like any SEO platform we sometimes get false positive results and there never seems to be a rhyme or reason for it. But I am nit picking.

Pourquoi choisir Semrush

First off I had to jump back and forth between applications and sometimes you prefer to have things all under one hood. I still use the other tools mentioned but not nearly as much.

Pourquoi passer à Semrush

the look feel and initial presentation of the dashboard
Carsten H.
  • Secteur d'activité : Meubles

Die Rund-um-Sorglos SEO Software

Publié le 21/05/2021

Mit Semrush haben wir erstmals einen umfangreichen Einblick in die Markt- und Wettbewerbssituation erhalten. Die Ableitung von Keywordrecherche zur SEO-Texterstellung ist sehr einfach gehalten und überzeugt immer wieder aufs Neue. Den größten Gewinn gab uns das On- und Offpage SEO Audit. So konnten wir große Fehler in Minuten ausfindig machen und korrigieren.

Avantages

Am besten gefällt mir das Preis-Leistungsverhältnis der Softwarelösung Semrush. Semrush bietet uns alle Features, die wir für unsere Keywordrecherche und tägliches SEO benötigen.

Inconvénients

Die Navigation könnte etwas einfacher sein, um den Workflow zwischen den einzelnen Komponenten zu erleichtern.

Searchmetrics Suite et Moz Pro

Searchmetrics Suite et Moz Pro

Pourquoi passer à Semrush

Wir benutzen nur die kostenlosen Versionen von anderen guten Produkten, aber die Vollversionen sind zu groß (umfangreich) für uns und unser Marketingteam, also begannen wir mit Semrush zu sprechen und haben die beste Version für uns gefunden.
Vasilis S.
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Rank with Semrush

Publié le 23/02/2021

Let's suppose you have a blog. You are adding information and content, but you have no traffic and no idea where you exist in search engines.
Semrush TOGETHER with a SEO Optimiser like Yoast SEO and better with Gramarly, will give you immediately a 'map' where you rank and what to do.
This is a good tool, not so many 'how to do SEO' articles like Ahrefs, but really OK.
However - don't expect to see results fast. You will be happy to see that your page exist in google, even in top 20 for a keyword, your rank grow from 0.16 to 0.17 , and your estimated traffic is 0.002 visits / month!

Avantages

Semrush has a huge database for keyword search. However, there are many cases the Magic Keyword Tool doesn't bring results even for not-so-long-tail or unusual keywords.
If you want to rank your website fast this is a correct tool with reasonable price. Daily reports show your best ranking pages. Then you can fine-tune text to help your best pages to go up in Google Top 3,10,20 and top 100.
That can be done further with other tools like Yoast Seo. There are some features inside Semrush but much more expensive so I didn't try them.
Semrush is giving you as many crawls as you want a serious edge above competition.
A newer feature are proposed ideas to rank better. Although in my cases, most of the proposals are not realistic, they are good as guideline and some are applicable. At the end, these are suggestions, not an autopilot system to rank.
As usual you have to know your business.
Another important feature is backlink builder, proposing you thousands of sites to build your links based from the backlinks of your competitors.
I can definitely tell you that most of those proposed links are really impossible to build. Either coming from friends, or from advertorials or irrelevant sites. But again this is a positive list you may filter and use.
Here is an internal "organiser'" allowing you to mark whatever you consider important, and the way to build your backling ie, call owner, post comment etc.
There are many features, even in the starter plan 99$+vat / montly

Inconvénients

Daily reports are giving errors that are not errors and someone needs to know the site well to understand .
There is also a robots.txt report error, that I found it was not really an error of the site.
The Keyword Difficulty tool, is impressive but (in my case ) never gave me a useful information.
That is becasue, the 'easy to rank ' keywords, don't have traffic.
The keywords with traffic are all red - practically impossible to rank
And the middle list of medium difficulty is empty - not even long tail words are there.
That is a serious problem with the tool.

Mike W.

SEMRush Vastly Improves SEO Efforts and is Worth the Investment

Publié le 17/02/2021

Overall, SEMRush has allowed great value for us and our clients. We are able to take action and improve websites and SERP rankings, and provide a resource to content writers to find a good balance between great content and SEO friendly content.

Every serious business looking for growth should be using SEMRush or a similar product as they reveal a lot about your website.

Avantages

I have enjoyed that SEMRush has continued to add features to its product offering. This helps consolidate software and accounts being used, staying within one platform, and adding value to building SEO audits, reports, and the ability to pivot and make changes with all of the information in one platform. There are equal competitors out there but most require you to subscribing to individual products from different companies to achieve what SEMRush can accomplish.

Inconvénients

There's not much to dislike about SEMRush. The only true con that I dislike about SEMRush is the pricing around adding users. For the price you pay, and the size of teams needing access to the platform, I can't find the justification of the pricing for adding users to that extent for the majority of companies that would use the platform. I think 2 or 3 users to an account should be a no brainer and provide long-term customer relationships, instead of nickel and diming to add users. If someone else is logged into the same user account, one will get kicked off the platform.

Next, this isn't really a con based on the pros stated above, but because of the numerous features available within the platform, it can become overwhelming or slow down the learning process for newcomers as it is a comprehensive, robust platform. There are many navigation paths to get to specific features and reports, but that is just the nature of the beast with consolidating and growing the product mix that is the evolving, for the better, SEMRUsh.

Pourquoi choisir Semrush

After joining M3 Group last year, I made the recommendation of the switch as SEMRush provides more capabilities, it is more comprehensive, and it is all under one subscription and platform.

SpyFu et Raven Tools

Pourquoi passer à Semrush

The consolidation of products, additional robust features, and previous successful experience using SEMRush.
Jay B.
  • Secteur d'activité : Services juridiques

Nice SEM tool to have

Publié le 20/11/2020

SEMrush is all rounder in terms of Search Engine Marketing tool. Interface is similar to Google Analytics and easy to use. They have rolled out couple of regular tool updates every year. Very helpful articles in Knowledge Base. They do have some advance SEO and PPC features but very limited in terms of data especially Backlink Audit. If someone from search marketing looking for one for all tool (SEO, PPC, Competition Analysis) then it's an good option. However, if someone looking for a special tool for a particular job such as Backlink analysis and acquisition then look for alternative tools.

Avantages

Good UI (Similar to Google Analytics)
Feature rich
Easy to Use
Free trial period
Competitive Research

Inconvénients

Backlink Audit is not showing all the links
Position Tracking a bit inaccurate
Log files doesn't support .log format

Pourquoi choisir Semrush

Broghtedge is a premium SEM tool. Enterprise Level and bit expensive.

BrightEdge

Pourquoi passer à Semrush

No free trial period with Ahrefs

Réponse de SEMrush Traduire en français

Hi Jay, thank you for the detailed review! happy to know you enjoy the tools and are ready to recommend them. Please contact us at mail@semrush.com for any question on the tools - we'll be happy to help you!

Steve Z.

Best Product for Everything Related to SEM

Publié le 12/10/2020

SEMrush has definitely allowed me to be more efficient with my work and took my company to the next level. I can do everything in one "stop". Research, tracking, reporting and more, all rolled into one.

Avantages

Everything we need is in one place, I don't have to bounce around to different programs for different purposes. There are improvements and new features added all the time. The few times I've had a problem or question, support is very quick to answer/resolve it and then follow up a week later to make sure everything's working as it should.

Inconvénients

I can't think of any cons, it just works as advertised.

SpyFu, Moz Pro et Ahrefs

Pourquoi choisir Semrush

Raventools was lacking many of the tools I required as my business grew.

SpyFu, Moz Pro et Ahrefs

Pourquoi passer à Semrush

I tried the free trial, then the least expensive package for over a year before I found that I was using it more than any other SEM program I was trialing/paying to use. It just made sense to upgrade and get rid of the others.

Réponse de SEMrush Traduire en français

Hi Steve, thank you so much for your review! We are happy to know you enjoy SEMrush tools!

Laura C.
  • Secteur d'activité : Loisirs, voyage et tourisme

Comprehensive & reliable SEO tool

Avantages

It's a great tool for doing keyword research and for tracking keyword visibility across a number of projects. This is the main reason why we are using this product, so that we can monitor and report on the evolution of our website's visibility across our targeted keywords.

Inconvénients

1) I don't like the fact that even with the Business subscription, there's only one user that can access the software at one time. I think there should be at least 2 users added to the Business account.

2) In the Keyword research section, it would be good to see an actual trend of the keywords that are being displayed (not just a trend chart) and to see this trend displayed in percentages (e.g. 10% growth in search volume MoM)

3) In the SERP analysis section, it would be good to see the SERP exactly as it is shown in Google or other search engines, with meta titles, with featured snippets, with PPA boxes etc. The more detailed information we can have in the SERP section, the better.

4) In the Topic Research section, it would be useful to have the option to save cards and view them later

Réponse de SEMrush Traduire en français

Hi Laura, thank you so much for your review! We are happy to know you enjoy SEMrush tools. And thank you so much for the detailed feedback on the features - it is very appreciated and I will pass it to the teams!

• Secteur d'activité : Édition

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

A must-have for competitive analysis

Publié le 14/10/2020

The experience has been great. I couldn't do my job without this tool. Customer service is sometimes slow to respond, but I haven't had to use them very much. SEMRush also had great tutorials and webinars to help anyone regardless of what level they are in in the SEO industry.

Avantages

I've used SEMRush in my current and previous role and it's a must-have for competitive analysis and rank tracking. I use this tool daily to monitor my top rankings and keywords. I use it to see where competitors have lost or gain keywords and use this information in my SEO strategy.

Inconvénients

While it's great to have a social media toolkit, it's weak compared to full-featured social media software.

Pourquoi passer à Semrush

I was familiar with the tool from a previous role and other tools were too expensive.

Réponse de SEMrush Traduire en français

Hi, thank you so much for your review! Great to know you believe SEMrush is a must-have! We're honoured to hear this. Thank you for the feedback on our SM toolkit - we're currently working on developing it further!

Ray G.

Bang for Your Buck

Publié le 12/10/2020

As a small niche company serving clients throughout the USA and Canada, SEMrush has made us more efficient. We deliver as good or better quality data that larger companies, and still keep it personal.

Avantages

SEMrush offers a lot more features compared to similar products/services. Keyword research and site audit is just the tip of the iceberg. The customized reporting is great for distributing to clients or potential clients. The writing assistant tool that connects to Google Docs helps us stay efficient. We also use the social media posting tool, which is a once bonus feature. Also, I started using the marketplace feature, which is an additional cost. SEMrush has the majority of features that marketing folks need.

Inconvénients

There is not enough units in the Plagiarism checks (10) and Social profiles (50) for posting compared to the number of projects (200) in the subscription.

Moz Pro

Pourquoi choisir Semrush

We did use Moz Pro, but found that SEMrush had more features and it is more customizable.

Moz Pro

Pourquoi passer à Semrush

We use Ahrefs, ScreamingFrog and SEMrush.

Réponse de SEMrush Traduire en français

Hi Ray, thank you so much for your review! We are happy to know you enjoy SEMrush tools! Will pass your feedback on units to the team for consideration.