681 avis

Zenefits

OnBoarding | Paie | Avantages | Conformité

4,1 /5 (681 avis) Donnez votre avis !
Note globale
Fonctionnalités
4,3
3,8
79% des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
681 avis
Shae J.
Traduire en français

Seamless low-cost solution for small to mid-sized companies that kills busy work

Publié le 16/08/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

-Paperless onboarding/offboarding to support a remote workforce -Integrations with existing ATS, removing the needs for duplicate data entry -Digital document storage, allowing us to digitize all employee files. No more paper! -Time off tracking: Automatic rating to managers for review and approval of all time off requests while keeping the HR team aware of team schedules. Transparent reporting to have conversations with employees regarding the time off trends (% of unplanned versus planned time off). Time off solution also supports Prop 206 mandated sick leave. -Health insurance platform that allows for the execution of open enrollment, qualifying life events and new hire enrollments for all lines of coverage (med, dent, vision, life and disability). HSA app built in to allow employees to review available balances and submit out of pocket expenses. -ACA compliance: Built into existing subscription model that allows for ACA reporting, submission to IRS and 1094/1095 creation without the need for an accountant or an expensive solution. -Business intelligence: Real-time standard and customized reporting. I use this solution heavily as a federal contractor to execute our annual affirmative action reporting.

Avantages

With a solution like Zenefits, I have managed to reduce the HR budget year-over-year while going 100% paperless. The integration with our applicant tracking system allows me to push data seamlessly from my mobile device directly to Zenefits to extend an offer, wherever, whenever. I am no longer chained to the constraints of my desk, which is critical for an HR team of one. Easily the most comprehensive solution in the market (at this price point) that addresses onboarding/offboarding, automated and customized email triggers to employees, time and attendance, insurance, aca compliance, reporting (standard and custom) and a multitude of integrations. Since becoming a client over 2 years ago, I have gone to market year-over-year, and haven't found a solution that is comparable. Zenefits kills the busy work and allows me to dedicate time to our employees and driving meaningful initiatives, restructuring the experience with HR to being a partnership versus an administrative burden.

Inconvénients

I would love it if the custom email triggers were built out with greater functionality. Right now I highly utilize this tool but I see the opportunity for additional growth. The site should have a support number listed in the event of an outage. Right now you can only access support if you are logged into the dashboard.

Bz P.
Secteur d'activité: Bibliothèques

Zenefits - Easy Peasy

Publié le 29/05/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

This is a great software for a distributed workforce. We have employees in different 20 states and 40 different locations. Zenefits makes it easy for us.

Avantages

This software is so easy to use for both the employees and the HR team. Everything is simple and straightforward, no convoluted quirky tricks needed to enter information. Hiring and onboarding is super easy. Open enrollment is super easy. Payroll is super easy. PTO management is super easy.

Inconvénients

There are some tie in products that still need some work.

Nina D.
Secteur d'activité: E-learning

Manage Benefits & Time Off with Zenefits

Publié le 06/10/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall, having Zenefits is great. It's easy to integrate the time off with your Outlook calendars so everyone knows when people are out and the access to your information is easy when you need it. The mobile app is also super beneficial because if you need something on the go, it's already there and is a similar experience to the website.

Avantages

What I like most about this software is that it's easy to use. Everything is super straightforward and you don't have to hunt a ton for what you need. The time off section is nice because it clearly shows you how you're using your time, including your work from home and sick time. Your benefits information, employee information, and any tax information is available right on the homepage if you need anything, which makes it a lot easier for when you're searching for the exact thing you need.

Inconvénients

The only thing I'd really like to see improved is the link out and resources to the medical insurance and benefits. This could be due to how our company's individual insurance is set up, but I do often think there is an opportunity for more resources for the insurance!

Tiersa J.
Secteur d'activité: Automobile
Traduire en français

Stay Away - save yourself the headache, it's not worth the hype.

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 17/01/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I regret doing business with them. Even though I knew I was signing a year contract, and after many attempts at getting our taxes properly filed I felt I had enough valid issues and things we had been promised that they did not follow through on but they refused to let us out of our contract. We ended up switching mid year [which is not ideal] to another vendor and we had to pay the remainder of our contract to Zenefits even though we didn't use them for the last 8 months. Even the tax issues that we were still dealing with months later it was really difficult to find an email address to send to support to get our tax issue fixed - once you tell them you don't want to process your payroll through them they cut you off and you can't call the fake number either. It's been horrible and I am OVERJOYED THAT WE NO LONGER HAVE TO DO BUSINESS WITH THEM. The only reason I left the vendor BEFORE them was because we had outgrown them, we needed more features and functionality than they could provide. We have since moved on to better.

Avantages

Very little. We signed a year contract, and switched after 4 months because we had so many legal and tax issues that they caused.

Inconvénients

1. The set up process was a nightmare - it took weeks because the system kept saying a certain part was done and a week later I would get an URGENT email that that part still had to be completed.
2. Several items I was guaranteed at sign up - and I have in writing - for pricing and functionality, were later denied to us. Providing proof of what we were told provided no further help.
3. There is no "real" phone number. You can call tech support, but all they will say is they will have "that department email you within XX number of hours" Many times it was up to a week, and often the issue was not resolved because no matter how we explained it they didn't understand the issue. And all support is handled through email no matter what, even if a phone call would SAVE HOURS OF TIME!
4. The pre- and post-tax items were entered into the system, come to find out they didn't classify them properly so the taxes were not calculated correctly.
5. The FEDERAL and STATE TAXES were filed incorrectly and we had tax notices from both that we owed money past due, then we ended up getting a small refund because one was paid twice. The state taxes for the first quarter of the year were NOT FILED AT ALL, even though they told me they had done so.
6. The tax reports are NOT AVAILABLE in your portal, you have to specifically request them - this to me makes no sense.
7. There is more but this will do for now.

Réponse de Zenefits

Sad to hear your experience was less than ideal Tiersa. We will use your feedback to improve training and the user experience.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 0.0/10

Brooks B.
Secteur d'activité: Immobilier

Incredibly happy users

Publié le 11/08/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall experience with Zenefits has been very good and we would highly recommend.

Avantages

Zenefits is very to use and the onboarding process is a breeze.

Inconvénients

Zenefits reporting has gotten better, but still has some room for improvement. Additionally, they could do a better job with year-end comp process/reporting.

Sean H.
Secteur d'activité: Hôtellerie

Easy and Convenient

Publié le 27/05/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Very positive. I have never used an outside service for basic HR functions before, but was pleasantly surprised at how much work Zenefits saves me by letting employees enter their own info.

Avantages

Easy to use - Managers can access/input/share the info they need, employees can fill out their own info which saves HR a lot of work. Customer Service can be contacted easily. Reports/Info can be accessed easily. Reminders are emailed to you if any necessary information is missing.

Inconvénients

I believe Zenefits does not have the ability to pay third party garnishments directly.

Ashley G.
Secteur d'activité: Services à la personne et aux familles

Great HRIS platform

Publié le 19/12/2019

Avantages

There are many pros to Zenefits! Offer letter generation, custom fields for user specific information that needs stored, custom reports, Club Zen, the HR library and much much more! Anytime I've needed assistance customer service has been prompt and helpful. There are also tutorials and an extensive implementation period to make the end user comfortable with the system

Inconvénients

If I had to list a negative it would be.... nothing!

Thanks you Ashley!
We appreciate your business.

Utilisateur vérifié
Secteur d'activité: Administration publique
Traduire en français

User friendly solution, good experience overall

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 07/01/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We were able to get a good grasp of our employee timekeeping, and it saved us a lot of time processing payroll each week.

Avantages

I liked how easy it was to manage payroll. I also really appreciated all of the resources for HR handbooks, job descriptions, performance reviews, etc. Customer service was great, and really flexible with some of my out of the box requests. Having our employees clock in via our ipad app was handy. The mobile features were rough at first, but are coming around nicely.

Inconvénients

The templates for new contractors and new hires were rather lackluster. It was also a little clunky and almost overly simplistic to pay contractors. Tax prep wasn't the smoothest.

Réponse de Zenefits

Thanks for your review. We appreciate your feedback.

Katherine O.
Secteur d'activité: Photographie

User Friendly Solution

Publié le 02/01/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I use Zenefits daily and really do enjoy it. There are a few bug fixes that need to happen, but overall I do really like the product.

Avantages

Super user friendly and you can easily find whatever you are looking for

Inconvénients

The app is very buggy with clock in/out feature

Réponse de Zenefits

Thanks for provide feedback Katherine!

Dallen A.
Secteur d'activité: Santé, bien-être et fitness
Traduire en français

Buggy, with next to zero customer support

Publié le 07/07/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I used Zenefits at my last business in 2013 and loved it. I am *so* disappointed with how far the product, customer support, and overall experience have fallen.

Avantages

Zenefits makes sending offer letters and onboarding employees very easy.

Inconvénients

Constant errors in our payroll, taxes, and withholding amounts. This led to us having to scramble to get employees paid and it regularly took their customer support team over a week to respond to our urgent requests.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 2.0/10

Sandy H.
Secteur d'activité: Services financiers
Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés

User Friendly and Intuitive

Publié le 21/11/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The efficiency of Zenefits when it comes to onboarding is a huge timesaver. We're able to send employees key information they need before and after they start working with us with no manual work. I cut down on a few hours of work per week with this feature!

Avantages

Zenefits is super simple to learn how to use, both for Admins and for Employees. My employees love being able to use the software for benefits enrollment, time off, and other requests. It's easy to teach someone how to use it because honestly, I don't really have to--the interface is really simple and easy to understand. Saves me a ton of time as an HR professional!

Inconvénients

The Time Off reporting could be more robust, but this will come with time. As our company grows we're looking to pull more quick reports on PTO accrual and other balances, and some of the values we're looking for aren't readily available. There have been some changes in this area though, so the developers recognize how the system should be improved.

Shae J.

Publié le 03/12/2018
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

-Paperless onboarding/offboarding to support a remote workforce

-Integrations with existing ATS, removing the needs for duplicate data entry

Inconvénients

I wish the performance management module was baked into the subscription versus an add-on cost.

The transition to a new brokerage, OneDigital, has come with its challenges, but I appreciate that the leadership teams both with Zenefits and OneDigital have been willing to personally speak with me to determine how gaps can be bridged to improve my experience as the employer.

Mike M.
Secteur d'activité: Édition

Feature-Packed HR Platform

Publié le 21/05/2018

Avantages

At our small company, we use Zenefits for basic HR administration like onboarding and enrolling employees in health benefits. It has saved us a lot of time over the past couple of years, particularly with the elimination of paper forms and the fact that it communicates with our healthcare provider. There are a lot of features on the platform and more seem to pop up every few weeks. The recent redesign has also made things a little easier for both administrators and employees. Our staff members also like the Time Off functionality in the system, whereby they can submit vacation or work-from-home requests and managers can then easily approve them directly from an email notification. Recently, the activation of the ClubZen area has given us a chance to interact with other Zenefits customers and provide direct feedback to the Zenefits team, which is an interesting idea and one that gives us a sense of belonging to the community at large. Monetarily speaking, we also think that the system is a great value for the price, even if we don't necessarily use every single feature available to us with our subscription.

Inconvénients

The platform itself works well for the most part, though occasionally I'll run into areas where setting up a policy or enabling a feature seems a little esoteric and not too straightforward. Zenefits has also been working hard to improve their customer service, which has been a sore point for quite a few customers in the past. For this year's open enrollment, for example, I had to specifically reach out to the customer service team to get the process started, and was bounced around a little bit before landing with a benefits advisor. However, things were smooth after that. I think if these factors can be improved, the system will be really great.

Lauren S.
Secteur d'activité: Produits alimentaires

Zenefits Review - French Broad Chocolates

Publié le 12/04/2017
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

It would be great if there were a way to require that employees enter bank account information and disable the paper check option all together. I believe this is legal in North Carolina, where we are located, as long as the employee receives a pay stub. It would also be amazing if there were a built in team communication portal. We currently use GSuite to build Groups which can encompass non-Gmail email addresses, as well as HotSchedules. It is a bit difficult to always be adding folks' emails to so many different systems. If Zenefits could track employee reviews based on their position/wage changes, that would also be amazing! That's all for now.

Avantages

The aesthetic of the site is nice. The overall idea of employee/administrator shared duties is nice. The onboarding process is almost as efficient as I think it could be and the insurance function works pretty well with some exceptions. The multiple integrations with other software are also vast and offer many options for integration.

Inconvénients

Does not integrate with QB Manufacturing Edition. Does not offer multiple job roles/pay rates (this keeps us from further exploring any timekeeping or alternative payroll integration). Org chart does not allow for multiple owners/CEOs. Does not allow for tracking of certifications or training for employees. Insurance deductions aren't correct after 2 fixes...still waiting on support for this. There is no general alert system upon logging in, as there was on the old platform. I-9 verification does not require employees to upload enough documentation. i.e. they can upload a driver license and not the 2nd form of ID, so when I receive the request to verify, there is only one form of ID there and I have to chase them down for the 2nd. If they do go into Zenefits to upload another form of ID, it is difficult to navigate.

Teresa B.
Secteur d'activité: Services à la personne et aux familles
Traduire en français

Zenefits has been great for our company!

Publié le 14/12/2017
Provenance de l'avis : GetApp

Avantages

Zenefits has been a great way for a small business, like us, to ease into technology. It has really great and helpful tools, the cost is far less than alternative options, and their customer support is usually excellent. It has helped cut down benefits paperwork tremendously, kept us ACA compliant, streamlined our hiring process, and we were able to customize other areas (such as documents) to help us track policies & trainings. We're still finding ways to be able to customize it to work for our company. So with all of the options we use and new ways we are able to customize it, the cost continues to go down once it's all factored into the equation.

Inconvénients

Zenefits is a fast moving company, so sometimes changes come fast and furious. They usually are good changes, so that helps ease the burden. However, sometimes it can feel like I just learned how to use something and then it changes. But I guess that's also just the new normal. Other than lots of changes, I really don't have a lot of cons. When I come across issues, I contact a customer service rep and things are usually taken care of. I'm sure there are little things I would tweak here and there, but nothing significant that would make me not recommend using this product.

Billy S.
Secteur d'activité: Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

Win-win-win

Publié le 28/05/2020

Avantages

Zenefits offers multiple HR processes in one system in a very user-friendly format. When we consolidated payroll, on-boarding, time tracking, FSA, and benefits admin, in one system, we saved time and paid less than what we were paying for all of the other systems combined. The ease of use of the system is really the special sauce though. It ensures the end-user keeps their individual information up-to-date.

Inconvénients

Customer support could be better. When we first joined we were able to pay for a premium support package but that option is no longer available. Wait times have been long lately.

Venugopal S.
Secteur d'activité: Assurance
Taille de l'entreprise: 5 001-10 000 employés
Traduire en français

With the introduction of Zenefits!! Get most of your HR Problems Released!!!!

Publié le 20/08/2018
Provenance de l'avis : GetApp

Avantages

In today’s life, a very big problem that big companies are facing is that HR is not manageable. I have seen a lot of companies that are facing this problem extremely. So, to overcome these barriers and make the flow smooth a brilliant software had been launched named: ZENEFITS!! It provides a platform that can be easily understood and can be used by an ordinary person. Great Na!! It also stores time and attendance of its users and supports Integration. One great thing is also that it provides a completely automated and electronic employees on-boarding services. It integrates all the functions of HR management under one roof only. This one is Awesome Guys!! It also supports reporting and filing data of ACA as well as it also supports customer service.

Inconvénients

This application excludes international payrolls and having some problems in permanent storage of details of employees (Like mailing address of employees). Sometimes very awkward problems arise like managers are not able to access all the details of employees etc. Its Insurance Integration is also very bad as well as it provides only a few reports that are almost of no use. In comparison to its competitors, its prices are a little bit higher which also increases its cons. It has no performance management tools as well as it is not full HRIS, it is a basic system so use according to your needs.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 6.0/10

Kate N.
Secteur d'activité: Construction
Traduire en français

Excellent HR platform for growing companies

Publié le 19/08/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We are able to manage Benefits, Payroll, Performance Management, Time Off Requests, and Paperwork all from one system.

Avantages

This program ties together most of our HR needs into one platform, making it easier for HR staff and employees to access the information they need. We process our payroll through Zenefits and they offered some 401k third party company options, which allows those benefits to be seamlessly integrated.

Inconvénients

Support can be difficult to get online at times. They have a chat feature, which is most convenient for me as an administrator, but the wait times can be long or the chat request may be converted over to an email. This is a problem I have noticed over the past 3-4 months.

Will F.
Secteur d'activité: Médias en ligne

Good and Bad at the Same Time

Publié le 14/02/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Please check out what I had to say for cons. If you can live with having no number to call, or at least, not a number that take you to a human who can answer your questions, then the features and software are solid. The pricing is what you would expect based on the features.

Avantages

This SaaS has tons of features and can really help a small business get over those HR hurtles, although it won't replace the most valuable assets that a in-the-flesh HR person brings.

Adding their payroll integration was a big win since our company was using a 401(k) admin that required manually keying in EVERYTHING back when we used intuit for payroll. So props for that!

Inconvénients

OKAY, hear me out. The on-boarding process is unacceptable. I wouldn't be surprised if half of their potential client base ended up BACKING-OUT during on-boarding. I mean, it takes 2-4 weeks, you'll already be looking a bill on your credit card, and to make matters worse, the only staff that have a phone number are SALES PEOPLE!

You guessed it, the sales staff CAN NOT help you with your on boarding., PERIOD.

Réponse de Zenefits

Will, we appreciate your review.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 5.0/10

Lauren G.

Easy to use HR Platform

Publié le 25/03/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall, I've enjoyed using Zenefits as both an employee and a manager. I enjoy the easy access to documents, overall design, and helpful Support team.

Avantages

I've used Zenefits for almost 4 years now, and I've always enjoyed its ease of use and UI, compared with other HR portals I've used in the past (like ADP). As an employee, it's always easy for me to request time off, view other employees in the organization, view/manage benefits, file HSA claims, and more. When I started my job, I remember how easy the onboarding process was with digital signatures on documents and other important forms. I'm now a manager and enjoy the interface for each of my direct reports. As a visual person, I also enjoy the simple design and color scheme. Reaching out to the Support team is also easy - via email and requesting a call. Support agents have been helpful and friendly.

Inconvénients

It's a bit vague about who I should contact with issues regarding my account, in the Help portal. I never know if I should I contact my HR Manager or Zenefits support directly? For example, my Zenefits HSA no longer works. I can't find info the Knowledge Base on how to get a replacement card. This will lead me to submit a support ticket, but I wish I could find the answer easier in the app. I also think an account walk-through would be nice for new users.

Réponse de Zenefits

Lauren, we appreciate your feedback and your business!

Kath F.
Secteur d'activité: Marketing et publicité
Traduire en français

Great for small or growing companies

Publié le 26/02/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We have used Zenefits for almost five years now, and it's had its ups and downs but it is still a solid solution that is easy to use, offers a multitude of solutions and helps us in areas that we just do not have expertise (like payroll tax).

Avantages

- If you get insurance through Zenefits, the payroll option is extremely easy. Some integrations offered for 401k.
- One Digital is a vast improvement as a Broker for insurance. Easy back and forth.
- HRIS interface is easy to use.
- Offers many different solutions for HRIS.

Inconvénients

- Needs more admin user privileges. Right now, there is just a superadmin and then a few lower level admins and basic users, but superadmins are the only ones that can fully oversee the performance management aspect.
- More oversight in performance management software.
- In performance management software, currently a 180 review is actually structured as a 90 degree.
- Support needs work, but I think they are working on it. When it comes to tax payments and payroll issues, it tends to take the longest to resolve.

Diana P.
Secteur d'activité: Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif
Traduire en français

I have used many HRIS products in my career - I love the simplicity and sophistication of Zenefits!

Publié le 11/04/2018

Avantages

There is so much to love - ease of configuration, plug and play functionality, instantaneous user access, complete control of documents, transparency to users, intuitive and consistent interfaces - the back-end touches that make this system so simple to use. New hires consistently comment on the simplicity of their onboarding and the professional appearance of the documents and emails they receive through Zenefits.

I also appreciate that COBRA and other compliance requirements are seamlessly handled for me. I can be an HR department of one with Zenefits as my HR Coordinator.

As a small nonprofit, we look for value and long-term investment in everything we buy - this has been one of the best and most effective purchases we have made.

Inconvénients

I haven't found anything that I don't like or that I like less than something else. I have always been pleased with the changes and improvements made and have always received great customer service in a timely manner.

Utilisateur vérifié
Secteur d'activité: Médias de diffusion

Love hate relationship

Publié le 13/11/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Listen, I'd still recommend them. I use the app almost daily, I log on at least a few times a week. It's a necessary tool in our belt and I'd be sad to lose them.

Avantages

Ok, so it's great that Zenefits centralizes all of your HR needs into one system. It's certainly easier than logging into individual insurance sites. I like that the app loads quickly and can quickly give me info on my commuter benefits balance or show me my insurance info. It's also very easy to log personal days. And it's nice seeing the structure of the company within the website -- it's great for transparency.

Inconvénients

Sometimes the zenefits team can't answer your question -- especially when it comes to insurance brouhaha. I nearly had a meltdown this past summer when my insurance company INSISTED I wasn't covered, but zenefits insisted that I was. No one would speak to each other, and only after a month of emails and calls was it ironed out. I can't say that this is zenefits' fault -- but it was annoying how deeply unhelpful they were.

Robyn W.
Secteur d'activité: Enseignement primaire et secondaire
Traduire en français

Zenefits was the first HRIS system my small company used (100 employee)

Publié le 10/01/2018

Worth taking a look at.

Avantages

User friendly for both HR and employees (self-serve) --easy and intuitive to use. Incredibly easy to create customized reports off using almost any data point(s). Smooth automated benefits enrollment process. Responsive customer service and great online help tools. System doesn't go down and is fast enough to keep up with our needs.

Inconvénients

Zenefits is still 'young' and getting its act together. Used to be free until last year and they are still evolving their pricing structure, so they may end up being too expensive for our small company. Considerable personnel turnover in past 2 years and change in how they manage some functions (for instance, they now outsource benefits management to a 3rd party company instead of managing benefits inhouse and I am not overly impressed with the current benefits mgmt. group). Limited paid time off functionality (system only allows tracking of one paid time off process and my company has 2 discrete time off policies).

Betsy C.
Traduire en français

Zenefits is a great piece of software making tremendous improvements all the time.

Publié le 10/04/2018

Avantages

The ease of use for both employee and administrator is fantastic. New hires report an extremely pleasant onboarding experience through the platform.

The automation is great and most things work extremely well. When they don't, my account manager is incredibly responsive and helpful.

I absolutely love that the product team has taken several of my suggestions for improved functionality and implemented them.

Inconvénients

Document storage doesn't work well for our use case. As a law firm, we have significant needs in this area and the current system is inadequate and cumbersome. Our need is greater than the typical use case.

I preferred being able to call customer support when I had issues (outside of what my account manager handles). Submitting an issue through the portal and awaiting an email reply or call back (depending on which option is selected) is not ideal. Highly recommend a return to the prior method because it felt more available and 'real time'.