670 avis

Zenefits

OnBoarding | Paie | Avantages | Conformité

4,1 /5 (670 avis) Donnez votre avis !
Note globale
Fonctionnalités
4,3
3,8
79% des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
670 avis
Shae J.
Traduire en français

Seamless low-cost solution for small to mid-sized companies that kills busy work

Publié le 16/08/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

-Paperless onboarding/offboarding to support a remote workforce -Integrations with existing ATS, removing the needs for duplicate data entry -Digital document storage, allowing us to digitize all employee files. No more paper! -Time off tracking: Automatic rating to managers for review and approval of all time off requests while keeping the HR team aware of team schedules. Transparent reporting to have conversations with employees regarding the time off trends (% of unplanned versus planned time off). Time off solution also supports Prop 206 mandated sick leave. -Health insurance platform that allows for the execution of open enrollment, qualifying life events and new hire enrollments for all lines of coverage (med, dent, vision, life and disability). HSA app built in to allow employees to review available balances and submit out of pocket expenses. -ACA compliance: Built into existing subscription model that allows for ACA reporting, submission to IRS and 1094/1095 creation without the need for an accountant or an expensive solution. -Business intelligence: Real-time standard and customized reporting. I use this solution heavily as a federal contractor to execute our annual affirmative action reporting.

Avantages

With a solution like Zenefits, I have managed to reduce the HR budget year-over-year while going 100% paperless. The integration with our applicant tracking system allows me to push data seamlessly from my mobile device directly to Zenefits to extend an offer, wherever, whenever. I am no longer chained to the constraints of my desk, which is critical for an HR team of one. Easily the most comprehensive solution in the market (at this price point) that addresses onboarding/offboarding, automated and customized email triggers to employees, time and attendance, insurance, aca compliance, reporting (standard and custom) and a multitude of integrations. Since becoming a client over 2 years ago, I have gone to market year-over-year, and haven't found a solution that is comparable. Zenefits kills the busy work and allows me to dedicate time to our employees and driving meaningful initiatives, restructuring the experience with HR to being a partnership versus an administrative burden.

Inconvénients

I would love it if the custom email triggers were built out with greater functionality. Right now I highly utilize this tool but I see the opportunity for additional growth. The site should have a support number listed in the event of an outage. Right now you can only access support if you are logged into the dashboard.

Sandy H.
Secteur d'activité: Services financiers
Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés

User Friendly and Intuitive

Publié le 21/11/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The efficiency of Zenefits when it comes to onboarding is a huge timesaver. We're able to send employees key information they need before and after they start working with us with no manual work. I cut down on a few hours of work per week with this feature!

Avantages

Zenefits is super simple to learn how to use, both for Admins and for Employees. My employees love being able to use the software for benefits enrollment, time off, and other requests. It's easy to teach someone how to use it because honestly, I don't really have to--the interface is really simple and easy to understand. Saves me a ton of time as an HR professional!

Inconvénients

The Time Off reporting could be more robust, but this will come with time. As our company grows we're looking to pull more quick reports on PTO accrual and other balances, and some of the values we're looking for aren't readily available. There have been some changes in this area though, so the developers recognize how the system should be improved.

Secteur d'activité: Services aux consommateurs
Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés

Interactive HR and Payroll

Publié le 21/07/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Takes the burden off doing taxes' mumbo jumbos.

Avantages

It's fun to use. Very modern and user-intuitive. It also has HR supports and does our Taxes (UI and Quarterly reports, etc)

Inconvénients

It could reduce some steps taken to complete payrolls. For example, when i approve the Time & Attendance app, it does not take me to the payroll app to hasve the payperiod submitted.

Liv M.
Secteur d'activité: Mode et vêtements
Traduire en français

Save yourself time and money!

Publié le 20/02/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Horrible! I don't even know where to begin. Customer service is a joke. Promises not kept, reps telling you that they have 300+ messages in their inbox so you should wait.

They have so many shady practices that it is hard for me to not call it a scam. Like not updating your employee numbers before they charge you a full year of service. We were charged more that double of what we should have paid and they now won't refund!

They promised a 3 week setup period and here we are 7 months later not being able to use their payroll services. Thanks but no thanks.

Avantages

Nothing! It looked good, it was presented good.

Inconvénients

Do not let the sales rep convince you and save yourself thousands of nonrefundable dollars!

Good afternoon Liz,
I am sorry to hear that your experience with Zenefits was less than satisfactory. Although not perfect, we are purposeful. Our goal is to provide each customer an experience we can take pride in.
We will use your feedback to create better training, a better user experience, and a better overall product.
We wish you well.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 0.0/10

Bz P.
Secteur d'activité: Bibliothèques

Zenefits - Easy Peasy

Publié le 29/05/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

This is a great software for a distributed workforce. We have employees in different 20 states and 40 different locations. Zenefits makes it easy for us.

Avantages

This software is so easy to use for both the employees and the HR team. Everything is simple and straightforward, no convoluted quirky tricks needed to enter information. Hiring and onboarding is super easy. Open enrollment is super easy. Payroll is super easy. PTO management is super easy.

Inconvénients

There are some tie in products that still need some work.

Sean H.
Secteur d'activité: Hôtellerie

Easy and Convenient

Publié le 27/05/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Very positive. I have never used an outside service for basic HR functions before, but was pleasantly surprised at how much work Zenefits saves me by letting employees enter their own info.

Avantages

Easy to use - Managers can access/input/share the info they need, employees can fill out their own info which saves HR a lot of work. Customer Service can be contacted easily. Reports/Info can be accessed easily. Reminders are emailed to you if any necessary information is missing.

Inconvénients

I believe Zenefits does not have the ability to pay third party garnishments directly.

Kelsi W.
Secteur d'activité: Construction

Zenefits Review

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 28/10/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

our overall experience with zenefits has been positive. The on boarding tools offer a wide variety of options an customization that really make the initial process a lot easier.

Avantages

The part that we liked most about zenefits is that it gave us one place to keep all employee documents. We also like that we could set up an employee by using the on boarding (hiring) service through zenfits which allows the employee to start their profile an also fill out needed employment documents electronically.

Inconvénients

Initially we thought that the time card piece of zenefits was something that we were going to be able to use and would be rather handy for us. We quickly learned that Zenefits has not yet set up this module in a way that truly works for subcontracts who have to track employee's time by job number and phase code both. It can be done but takes a large amount of manual entry on the administrators part which then defeats the purpose of using such a tool.

Laura B.
Secteur d'activité: Musique

Not for Small Businesses

Publié le 17/02/2020

Terrible.

Avantages

That it helps manage HR stuff - but there are others out there that actually may have a Customer Service Department.

Inconvénients

Zenefits has a slick sales process, however, once you sign, you are on your own. The set up process was a nightmare for us and took almost 4 months before we could run our first payroll. Four months. Once we ran that payroll, we have literally been on our own. There is ZERO customer service in this company. If you have a payroll question, forget it. Recently we were assigned a Customer Success Manager who literally takes 2 weeks to respond to an email and then tells us we need to email Customer Service. It unreal to be paying this expensive service and not be able to get support when running a payroll or needing something related to taxes. Stay away. I can only assume they are more interested in larger companies. The platform is pretty basic and does not have the flexibility to truly work for any kind of company that has both FT exempt staff and PT non-exempt. I feel like everything I asked about I was told would work and then I found out after signing that, well, no it really does accommodate what we need. Very disappointed with this company and regret doing business with them.

Hi Laura,
We are sorry to hear that you are less than satisfied with your experience. As a current customer, you do have options. Have you spoken with your CM/CE? They are able to assist with finding answers. We also offer clients the opportunity to join our online community. There you have direct access to SME's like our product team as well as your Zenefits peers (who can help with navigating the platform).
Please let me know if I can connect you with someone.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 0.0/10

John K.
Secteur d'activité: Cabinets médicaux

Great Help

Publié le 29/05/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I am a small business owner and Zenefits has allowed me to self manage my HR department.

Avantages

Took control of my payroll with Zenefits assistance.

Inconvénients

No issues thus far. The customer services have been great.

Secteur d'activité: Marketing et publicité
Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés
Traduire en français

Effective, but pricey, payroll tool

Publié le 02/12/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The experience has been ok. It gets the job done but I'd be open to new options.

Avantages

Zenefits has gotten the job done in terms of payroll and paying out contractors when needed. And they handle payroll taxes and necessary payroll reporting to the government.

Inconvénients

The cost is high for a small business who might not have needs for most of their features. And the service has been fairly slow. For example, it took me a month to get a new form of payment on file as my business credit card had expired. During that month I had to handwrite checks and could not use the service.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 5.0/10

Shae J.

Publié le 03/12/2018
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

-Paperless onboarding/offboarding to support a remote workforce

-Integrations with existing ATS, removing the needs for duplicate data entry

Inconvénients

I wish the performance management module was baked into the subscription versus an add-on cost.

The transition to a new brokerage, OneDigital, has come with its challenges, but I appreciate that the leadership teams both with Zenefits and OneDigital have been willing to personally speak with me to determine how gaps can be bridged to improve my experience as the employer.

Mike M.
Secteur d'activité: Édition

Feature-Packed HR Platform

Publié le 21/05/2018

Avantages

At our small company, we use Zenefits for basic HR administration like onboarding and enrolling employees in health benefits. It has saved us a lot of time over the past couple of years, particularly with the elimination of paper forms and the fact that it communicates with our healthcare provider. There are a lot of features on the platform and more seem to pop up every few weeks. The recent redesign has also made things a little easier for both administrators and employees. Our staff members also like the Time Off functionality in the system, whereby they can submit vacation or work-from-home requests and managers can then easily approve them directly from an email notification. Recently, the activation of the ClubZen area has given us a chance to interact with other Zenefits customers and provide direct feedback to the Zenefits team, which is an interesting idea and one that gives us a sense of belonging to the community at large. Monetarily speaking, we also think that the system is a great value for the price, even if we don't necessarily use every single feature available to us with our subscription.

Inconvénients

The platform itself works well for the most part, though occasionally I'll run into areas where setting up a policy or enabling a feature seems a little esoteric and not too straightforward. Zenefits has also been working hard to improve their customer service, which has been a sore point for quite a few customers in the past. For this year's open enrollment, for example, I had to specifically reach out to the customer service team to get the process started, and was bounced around a little bit before landing with a benefits advisor. However, things were smooth after that. I think if these factors can be improved, the system will be really great.

Lauren S.
Secteur d'activité: Produits alimentaires

Zenefits Review - French Broad Chocolates

Publié le 12/04/2017
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

It would be great if there were a way to require that employees enter bank account information and disable the paper check option all together. I believe this is legal in North Carolina, where we are located, as long as the employee receives a pay stub. It would also be amazing if there were a built in team communication portal. We currently use GSuite to build Groups which can encompass non-Gmail email addresses, as well as HotSchedules. It is a bit difficult to always be adding folks' emails to so many different systems. If Zenefits could track employee reviews based on their position/wage changes, that would also be amazing! That's all for now.

Avantages

The aesthetic of the site is nice. The overall idea of employee/administrator shared duties is nice. The onboarding process is almost as efficient as I think it could be and the insurance function works pretty well with some exceptions. The multiple integrations with other software are also vast and offer many options for integration.

Inconvénients

Does not integrate with QB Manufacturing Edition. Does not offer multiple job roles/pay rates (this keeps us from further exploring any timekeeping or alternative payroll integration). Org chart does not allow for multiple owners/CEOs. Does not allow for tracking of certifications or training for employees. Insurance deductions aren't correct after 2 fixes...still waiting on support for this. There is no general alert system upon logging in, as there was on the old platform. I-9 verification does not require employees to upload enough documentation. i.e. they can upload a driver license and not the 2nd form of ID, so when I receive the request to verify, there is only one form of ID there and I have to chase them down for the 2nd. If they do go into Zenefits to upload another form of ID, it is difficult to navigate.

Teresa B.
Secteur d'activité: Services à la personne et aux familles
Traduire en français

Zenefits has been great for our company!

Publié le 14/12/2017
Provenance de l'avis : GetApp

Avantages

Zenefits has been a great way for a small business, like us, to ease into technology. It has really great and helpful tools, the cost is far less than alternative options, and their customer support is usually excellent. It has helped cut down benefits paperwork tremendously, kept us ACA compliant, streamlined our hiring process, and we were able to customize other areas (such as documents) to help us track policies & trainings. We're still finding ways to be able to customize it to work for our company. So with all of the options we use and new ways we are able to customize it, the cost continues to go down once it's all factored into the equation.

Inconvénients

Zenefits is a fast moving company, so sometimes changes come fast and furious. They usually are good changes, so that helps ease the burden. However, sometimes it can feel like I just learned how to use something and then it changes. But I guess that's also just the new normal. Other than lots of changes, I really don't have a lot of cons. When I come across issues, I contact a customer service rep and things are usually taken care of. I'm sure there are little things I would tweak here and there, but nothing significant that would make me not recommend using this product.

Billy S.
Secteur d'activité: Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

Win-win-win

Publié le 28/05/2020

Avantages

Zenefits offers multiple HR processes in one system in a very user-friendly format. When we consolidated payroll, on-boarding, time tracking, FSA, and benefits admin, in one system, we saved time and paid less than what we were paying for all of the other systems combined. The ease of use of the system is really the special sauce though. It ensures the end-user keeps their individual information up-to-date.

Inconvénients

Customer support could be better. When we first joined we were able to pay for a premium support package but that option is no longer available. Wait times have been long lately.

Venugopal S.
Secteur d'activité: Assurance
Taille de l'entreprise: 5 001-10 000 employés
Traduire en français

With the introduction of Zenefits!! Get most of your HR Problems Released!!!!

Publié le 20/08/2018
Provenance de l'avis : GetApp

Avantages

In today’s life, a very big problem that big companies are facing is that HR is not manageable. I have seen a lot of companies that are facing this problem extremely. So, to overcome these barriers and make the flow smooth a brilliant software had been launched named: ZENEFITS!! It provides a platform that can be easily understood and can be used by an ordinary person. Great Na!! It also stores time and attendance of its users and supports Integration. One great thing is also that it provides a completely automated and electronic employees on-boarding services. It integrates all the functions of HR management under one roof only. This one is Awesome Guys!! It also supports reporting and filing data of ACA as well as it also supports customer service.

Inconvénients

This application excludes international payrolls and having some problems in permanent storage of details of employees (Like mailing address of employees). Sometimes very awkward problems arise like managers are not able to access all the details of employees etc. Its Insurance Integration is also very bad as well as it provides only a few reports that are almost of no use. In comparison to its competitors, its prices are a little bit higher which also increases its cons. It has no performance management tools as well as it is not full HRIS, it is a basic system so use according to your needs.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 6.0/10

Kate N.
Secteur d'activité: Construction
Traduire en français

Excellent HR platform for growing companies

Publié le 19/08/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We are able to manage Benefits, Payroll, Performance Management, Time Off Requests, and Paperwork all from one system.

Avantages

This program ties together most of our HR needs into one platform, making it easier for HR staff and employees to access the information they need. We process our payroll through Zenefits and they offered some 401k third party company options, which allows those benefits to be seamlessly integrated.

Inconvénients

Support can be difficult to get online at times. They have a chat feature, which is most convenient for me as an administrator, but the wait times can be long or the chat request may be converted over to an email. This is a problem I have noticed over the past 3-4 months.

Will F.
Secteur d'activité: Médias en ligne

Good and Bad at the Same Time

Publié le 14/02/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Please check out what I had to say for cons. If you can live with having no number to call, or at least, not a number that take you to a human who can answer your questions, then the features and software are solid. The pricing is what you would expect based on the features.

Avantages

This SaaS has tons of features and can really help a small business get over those HR hurtles, although it won't replace the most valuable assets that a in-the-flesh HR person brings.

Adding their payroll integration was a big win since our company was using a 401(k) admin that required manually keying in EVERYTHING back when we used intuit for payroll. So props for that!

Inconvénients

OKAY, hear me out. The on-boarding process is unacceptable. I wouldn't be surprised if half of their potential client base ended up BACKING-OUT during on-boarding. I mean, it takes 2-4 weeks, you'll already be looking a bill on your credit card, and to make matters worse, the only staff that have a phone number are SALES PEOPLE!

You guessed it, the sales staff CAN NOT help you with your on boarding., PERIOD.

Réponse de Zenefits

Will, we appreciate your review.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 5.0/10

Lauren G.

Easy to use HR Platform

Publié le 25/03/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall, I've enjoyed using Zenefits as both an employee and a manager. I enjoy the easy access to documents, overall design, and helpful Support team.

Avantages

I've used Zenefits for almost 4 years now, and I've always enjoyed its ease of use and UI, compared with other HR portals I've used in the past (like ADP). As an employee, it's always easy for me to request time off, view other employees in the organization, view/manage benefits, file HSA claims, and more. When I started my job, I remember how easy the onboarding process was with digital signatures on documents and other important forms. I'm now a manager and enjoy the interface for each of my direct reports. As a visual person, I also enjoy the simple design and color scheme. Reaching out to the Support team is also easy - via email and requesting a call. Support agents have been helpful and friendly.

Inconvénients

It's a bit vague about who I should contact with issues regarding my account, in the Help portal. I never know if I should I contact my HR Manager or Zenefits support directly? For example, my Zenefits HSA no longer works. I can't find info the Knowledge Base on how to get a replacement card. This will lead me to submit a support ticket, but I wish I could find the answer easier in the app. I also think an account walk-through would be nice for new users.

Réponse de Zenefits

Lauren, we appreciate your feedback and your business!

Kath F.
Secteur d'activité: Marketing et publicité
Traduire en français

Great for small or growing companies

Publié le 26/02/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We have used Zenefits for almost five years now, and it's had its ups and downs but it is still a solid solution that is easy to use, offers a multitude of solutions and helps us in areas that we just do not have expertise (like payroll tax).

Avantages

- If you get insurance through Zenefits, the payroll option is extremely easy. Some integrations offered for 401k.
- One Digital is a vast improvement as a Broker for insurance. Easy back and forth.
- HRIS interface is easy to use.
- Offers many different solutions for HRIS.

Inconvénients

- Needs more admin user privileges. Right now, there is just a superadmin and then a few lower level admins and basic users, but superadmins are the only ones that can fully oversee the performance management aspect.
- More oversight in performance management software.
- In performance management software, currently a 180 review is actually structured as a 90 degree.
- Support needs work, but I think they are working on it. When it comes to tax payments and payroll issues, it tends to take the longest to resolve.

Diana P.
Secteur d'activité: Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif
Traduire en français

I have used many HRIS products in my career - I love the simplicity and sophistication of Zenefits!

Publié le 11/04/2018

Avantages

There is so much to love - ease of configuration, plug and play functionality, instantaneous user access, complete control of documents, transparency to users, intuitive and consistent interfaces - the back-end touches that make this system so simple to use. New hires consistently comment on the simplicity of their onboarding and the professional appearance of the documents and emails they receive through Zenefits.

I also appreciate that COBRA and other compliance requirements are seamlessly handled for me. I can be an HR department of one with Zenefits as my HR Coordinator.

As a small nonprofit, we look for value and long-term investment in everything we buy - this has been one of the best and most effective purchases we have made.

Inconvénients

I haven't found anything that I don't like or that I like less than something else. I have always been pleased with the changes and improvements made and have always received great customer service in a timely manner.

Secteur d'activité: Médias de diffusion

Love hate relationship

Publié le 13/11/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Listen, I'd still recommend them. I use the app almost daily, I log on at least a few times a week. It's a necessary tool in our belt and I'd be sad to lose them.

Avantages

Ok, so it's great that Zenefits centralizes all of your HR needs into one system. It's certainly easier than logging into individual insurance sites. I like that the app loads quickly and can quickly give me info on my commuter benefits balance or show me my insurance info. It's also very easy to log personal days. And it's nice seeing the structure of the company within the website -- it's great for transparency.

Inconvénients

Sometimes the zenefits team can't answer your question -- especially when it comes to insurance brouhaha. I nearly had a meltdown this past summer when my insurance company INSISTED I wasn't covered, but zenefits insisted that I was. No one would speak to each other, and only after a month of emails and calls was it ironed out. I can't say that this is zenefits' fault -- but it was annoying how deeply unhelpful they were.

Robyn W.
Secteur d'activité: Enseignement primaire et secondaire
Traduire en français

Zenefits was the first HRIS system my small company used (100 employee)

Publié le 10/01/2018

Worth taking a look at.

Avantages

User friendly for both HR and employees (self-serve) --easy and intuitive to use. Incredibly easy to create customized reports off using almost any data point(s). Smooth automated benefits enrollment process. Responsive customer service and great online help tools. System doesn't go down and is fast enough to keep up with our needs.

Inconvénients

Zenefits is still 'young' and getting its act together. Used to be free until last year and they are still evolving their pricing structure, so they may end up being too expensive for our small company. Considerable personnel turnover in past 2 years and change in how they manage some functions (for instance, they now outsource benefits management to a 3rd party company instead of managing benefits inhouse and I am not overly impressed with the current benefits mgmt. group). Limited paid time off functionality (system only allows tracking of one paid time off process and my company has 2 discrete time off policies).

Betsy C.
Traduire en français

Zenefits is a great piece of software making tremendous improvements all the time.

Publié le 10/04/2018

Avantages

The ease of use for both employee and administrator is fantastic. New hires report an extremely pleasant onboarding experience through the platform.

The automation is great and most things work extremely well. When they don't, my account manager is incredibly responsive and helpful.

I absolutely love that the product team has taken several of my suggestions for improved functionality and implemented them.

Inconvénients

Document storage doesn't work well for our use case. As a law firm, we have significant needs in this area and the current system is inadequate and cumbersome. Our need is greater than the typical use case.

I preferred being able to call customer support when I had issues (outside of what my account manager handles). Submitting an issue through the portal and awaiting an email reply or call back (depending on which option is selected) is not ideal. Highly recommend a return to the prior method because it felt more available and 'real time'.

Michael G.
Traduire en français

Zenefits is my go-to for all things related to HR. User friendly for both adm and end-user.

Publié le 12/04/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

As mentioned in the review...

Avantages

Zenefits was a lifesaver for our growing firm. Our firm was initially looking for a way to better manager PTO requests, but as we learned more about the product offerings, we took full advantage of making Zenefits the cornerstone of our HR infrastructure. Besides PTO tracking, the most useful/time saving features are onboarding new employees and open enrollment. With the functionality Zenefits provides, these previously time consuming and scattered tasks have become easy, accurate, and seamless. Having Zenefits available as a tool has enabled our Firm to offer employees a fully transparent HR tool that can assist them in managing their HR needs.

Inconvénients

The inability to integrate information with our payroll provider - ADP Run. When Zenefits was launched at our firm, the integration was available and very useful. While not a deal-breaker, not having that integration is a bit of a pain.