Wistia

Une plateforme vidéo pour créer, héberger, gérer et mesurer des vidéos.

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

160 avis

Cameron

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great video delivery software - if you want to upgrade from YouTube you can't go wrong.

Publié le 09/07/2018

Quick and easy way for our videographer to share videos on our team and for us marketers to put it up on the website. Wistia is a good growing company and always improving.

Avantages

Great software that integrates well into our website, currently hosted in HubSpot. It's code is simple and easy to swap in and out to add a nice lightbox feature on our site. Player is reliable and hardly ever has issues. We post all our company videos to Wistia and it integrates well with forms/turnstiles.

Inconvénients

System is simpler and I wish that there were more features when integrating - like more info on turnstile forms. I wish that it was a little nicer on the layouts of the video pages themselves, but that's being nit-picky. Good software for video delivery.

Jacco
  • Secteur d'activité : Photographie

Analytics for our videos

Publié le 05/12/2018

To better control and brand the video experience, as well as gain insights to how prospects interact with the videos, Wistia provides all the essentials functionalities.

Avantages

The detailed analytics Wistia can provide for our videos is insightful, from regular views to advanced stats on rewatches, where people watched from and what part of the video they dropped off. Combined with integrations like Marketo we can capture leads and engage them along the way.

Inconvénients

Watch that there is an added fee once you surpass the bandwidth limit, the cost of success!

Shelley

• Support client

I have used this program to edit videos and add calls to action for marketing purposes.

Publié le 27/04/2018

Avantages

I really like the ease of use with this program, it is very easy to get started. I like that it is free to use with limitations, but not too many. so that you can still utilize the important functionality.

Inconvénients

I don't like that you can only create three videos with the free version, other than that it is hard to think of much else that I dislike about it.

Rebecca
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

A decent software for video marketing

Publié le 18/04/2021

Wistia was a great piece of software that let us store our videos for easy sharing with external parties. I also really liked being able to store a tutorial channel on it and customizing the landing page easily and aesthetically.

Avantages

We originally subscribed to this because we needed something to store all the videos we were making. We wanted to be able to share videos in some of our email campaigns. We also wanted to house our tutorial channel somewhere and was able to create a nice landing page to go with it. It was relatively easy to use and learn!

Inconvénients

The price was a bit steep for what we needed it for (eg. storing and sharing videos). Many other platforms would do the same job just fine and we actually ended up switching. However, I know that many organizations love to use Wistia! It was just too robust for what we needed it for.

Dustin
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

Finally! A great alternative to YouTube and Vimeo for Videos

Publié le 01/10/2015

The nice thing about Wistia is that it allows you to track which of your videos are actually seen, which parts of viewed (or skipped, or rewatched), and by whom (or at least by which IP locations).

The statistical part means that you can use this tracking to make better videos that have a higher engagement or a better conversion ratio.

Another great thing that I like, which I do not get with the Vimeo Pro account, and which is also not possible on YouTube, is the ability to have a turnstile embedded within the video. This allows you to collect somebody's contact info partway through the video to watch the rest. You can also embed nice looking calls-to-action within the video itself, which is helpful for doing any sort of Marketing Automation.

All in all, it's a great service, especially for small business owners. The cost is affordable, and the value you gain is quite high.

Avantages

Stats, stats and more stats!
Able to have a Turnstile (to request a viewer's contact info)
Can create a Call to Action
Easy to Embed in a Website
Affordable
Lots of areas to customize

Inconvénients

Cannot really think of any cons. It would be great if it were more seamlessly integrated into GetDrip. Another thing that I see with my ScreenFlow (screen capture software for Mac), is that I can click "Publish To" and send the rendered video directly to YouTube and Vimeo. It'd save me time if I could also publish directly to Wistia.

Jacob
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Creating product videos is straightforward with Wistia

Publié le 11/05/2018

Avantages

The ease of use is commendable and you don't need to have any creative skills to get started with creating amazing videos using Wistia.

Inconvénients

Customization options are very limited and if you are looking to incorporate your unique ideas, you might find yourself stuck and confused.

Samuel

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Wistia Has Helped Our Business Manage Hundreds Of Videos Inside An Intuitive Platform

Publié le 16/11/2017

Wistia lets our business manage videos and customize features to fit the aesthetic of each specific video.

Avantages

Wistia lets you manage hundreds of videos with customizable features like video border color, gating content at the end of the video, and much more!

Inconvénients

Some of the features like the gated content are only available on more expensive packages whereas they were complimentary when we first became customers.

Keith

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Great tool for hosting and embedding video

Publié le 18/08/2018

Great all around tool and support center.

Avantages

Easy to setup and use. They make it really not technical, and give you the power to create amazing marketing videos.

Inconvénients

Nothing much to dislike. Have been recent price increases. Wish there was more in-depth video editing.

Marlene

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

I LOVE Wistia! It is the best tool for hosting videos.

Publié le 07/11/2017

Avantages

We use Wistia to host any recorded meetings, webinars, or trainings, and then we take those videos and post them to our Hubspot landing pages. It is super easy to take our Wistia-hosted videos where ever we need them!

Inconvénients

I wish I could control the default image that shows when a video is paused or not yet playing. I also wish it would track who watched your video somehow.

ANDREW
  • Secteur d'activité : Médias de diffusion

Good video reviewing software

Publié le 30/05/2019

Avantages

Was great for getting notes from clients and internal notes on videos for a production company I worked for that specialized in educational videos. It was pretty easy to use and login and didn't have any issues with video playback.

Inconvénients

The notes on the timeline could be easier to consolidate into a word doc later.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best video marketing platform in the game

Publié le 21/05/2019

Phenomenal video marketing platform with exceptional support

Avantages

Wistia offers awesome features for a very reasonable price. It's super easy to use, with valuable analytics and various customization options. If you need to update a video, it's no problem -- you can replace it without changing the link. They truly focus on video marketing whereas YouTube is really just for hosting and views.

Plus, the customer service is top notch! (And if you ever get a chance to read their blog, you'll see these guys are video marketing experts)

Inconvénients

Sometimes it can be a little buggy when adding captions to video. I also wish there was a way to schedule videos social instead of posting one by one - but that would just be a nice to have.

• Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

Good Platform for Marketers Using A Lot of Video

Publié le 24/08/2021

Avantages

I really like the video view analytics that you get from Wistia. It provides a lot of really good insight to where users are falling off and how long people are viewing. I also like the ability to add CTAs into the video to drive additional content views and conversion.

Inconvénients

To take full advantage of Wistia as a tool, you really need to be producing good quality videos and driving a lot of views. If you don't have a lot of views, the data will be more anecdotal than truly representative of what a larger audience will do. Focus on building your audience first, then use a sophisticated tool like this.

Alternatives envisagées

Vimeo
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits chimiques

Youtube for the business

Publié le 15/02/2019

Overall very satisfied. We will always use Wisita for its simplicity and easy to embed/share and track video views etc.

Avantages

-Ability to share videos privately
-Great Call to action options on the video
- Great tool for Individual departments to showcase and keep track of Stats on video

Inconvénients

- Lacks some of the basic editing capabilities such as cutting and joining.
- Plans are a bit pricy compared to other video solutions
- Support is limited and usually through email.

• Secteur d'activité : E-learning
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

I manage a client existing Wistia account

Publié le 08/05/2020

The price simply does not make sense to me.
But since I am not the one paying for it, it is not a concern.
If you can afford it, great - it is excellent quality software and video hosting.
My experience using it as an administrator is superb and have no complaints.

Avantages

There is no doubt Wistia is super high-quality video hosting.

They have partnerships with course hosting companies such as Podia, of which I am a customer of.

All the features Wistia have are excellent, the quality is awesome. Embedding for example, is excellent.

Two things specifically:

I find the price a bit rich. $99/month for 10 videos. Yet, I am a Podia user and I get unlimited video hosting and it is the same player exactly (partnership). I see no point being with Wistia directly, although I love their service.

(b) What Podia does not offer with the Wistia player is customization within the player. That's the benefit of paying Wistia directly. However, I know that Wisita in-built player customization is not as good as Vidello in my opinion. Vidello is 9/10 for me, whereas Wistia is 8/10.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Archive all my multimedia files.

Publié le 09/02/2018

Avantages

What I like the most about Wistia is that I can store the videos to a server in the cloud and I guarantee that the information is secure, it can not be downloaded by unauthorized sources.

Inconvénients

What I like the least about Wistia is that they increased their costs by monthly stored content and there are no annual contracts.

William
  • Secteur d'activité : Films et cinéma
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

If you can afford it, A+

Publié le 14/11/2017

Avantages

YouTube looks amateurish and has terrible stats. So that's out. Out of the available alternatives, Wistia, Vimeo, and self-hosted video rank highest. Vimeo for Business and Wistia are comparable, but Wistia is cleaner, has a better user interface, and, most importantly, claims to do much better at SEO. So if the price tag isn't a problem, go with Wistia. If not, check out Vimeo for Business or Vimeo Pro.

Inconvénients

It's rather expensive for small businesses.
For people new to video, their newsletters are incredibly misleading. They love to post about how video doesn't have to be of a high quality, how you can use your webcam for things, etc. Some of their blog posts are great, but do please keep in mind that their business model is to get companies to upload as many videos as possible for any reason at all.

Benjamin
  • Secteur d'activité : Événementiel

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Easy to Use, Share, and Store!

Publié le 02/11/2018

Avantages

My company deals with storing hundreds of terabytes worth of video files. Wistia is a great way for us to share those files with our clients: it allows them to not only see the footage and collaborate, but download or frame for social media platforms. Wistia is easy to use for our clients and lets them get exactly what they're looking for. We can easily separate files by project and share them with the right people: in turn allowing for a short turn around time for delivering projects.

Inconvénients

The limited file size can be irksome, as we always record our videos in RAW. So, we always have to convert and compress our footage before we can put it on Wistia. It's not a massive deal, but it does slow our process a little bit.

Sarah
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications

Simplifies Everything!

Publié le 02/08/2019

Avantages

I LOVE that we are able to make emails look nice and professional by downloading the widget in gmail - it quickly pulls videos we have created and shows the opening slide/title vs. just having a link.

Inconvénients

The only complaint I have is that the reporting was not always 100% accurate. There were often discrepancies between what was shown on their website and what would export into the excel sheet.

• Secteur d'activité : Films et cinéma

Wistia Works

Publié le 26/05/2020

Overall, Wistia is a great platform and I really believe it will take off!

Avantages

Wistia is a great video sharing and building platform, a mix between Wipster and Youtube, or Vimeo. I most enjoy that it's easy to pickup and not overly complicated.

Inconvénients

I least like that Wistia is so unheard of, and people are hesitant to try a new product and stick to what's familiar.

Katherine

• Support client

I love Wistia! They have a great interface that's easy to use.

Publié le 09/08/2017

Avantages

The interface for sure. It's super easy to navigate, and I have no issues asking someone else to upload something. Its intuitive interface makes it simple for anyone to hop in and get going.

Inconvénients

Their pricing structure changed. We grandfathered in, but we didn't necessarily keep what we'd originally signed on with. Now we deal with video limits and charges for each extra video.

Samuel
  • Secteur d'activité : Recherche

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Easy to Use. Could include more marketing capabilities.

Publié le 05/09/2017

Videos can be private and all in one place. Easy to edit videos and embed on our blog. We enjoy using Wistia on our marketing team!

Avantages

Very easy to use. Customization tool edits quickly. Playlists and embedding work well. The ability to move videos around is helpful.

Inconvénients

Limited storage. No GMail embedding (would love to have this). Price is a little high for the amount of storage you receive. It was a little difficult to know to move videos around at first, could have been a little more clear on certain aspects of that experience.

Hayley

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great solution for on-demand webinars & videos

Publié le 25/02/2022

Avantages

The ability to quickly import videos and have them gated for customers. We use wisitia for our webinar recordings, and are easily able to customize each video and share throughout our marketing materials. We’re looking forward to trying out their new editing and on-demand landing page features!

Inconvénients

No cons to mention! Wisita is a great solution for our video hosting.

• Secteur d'activité : Pétrole et énergies
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001-5 000 employés

Best Video Hosting Option EVER

Publié le 06/09/2018

This has helped the video portion of our training program get off the ground and provide stats that we can use to improve our product.

Super simple. Great stats. Easy to embed. Overall 10/10

Inconvénients

n/a - It does everything I need it to do.

• Secteur d'activité : Services financiers
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

I use Wistia for uploading final assets to clients, and also for attaching to websites.

Publié le 19/04/2018

The software is easy to use and allows for easy feedback, embedding, and sharing of videos.

Avantages

The software is easy to use with a nice user interface. It embeds easily and has a lot of functions for for customizing permissions, video preview frames, and other aspects of the uploaded asset. This program does the job it is meant for with ease of use.

Inconvénients

The software does have some issues uploading long files. I have run into a few issues where I have uploaded longer videos and ended up having to attempt the upload a few times. Those instances are fairly rare though.

• Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Great for professional video hosting

Publié le 17/11/2018

Avantages

Really professional, lots of options for how you want your thumbnail, start screen, icons, etc. to appear. Great for tracking views on your website videos – my company exclusively uses Wistia for marketing videos on the website and training videos in our Help Center. Very happy with this program.

Inconvénients

I just saw another review of Wistia that mentioned the user community and company content – which I have never seen before! So I suppose a con would be that this type of content isn't immediately visible to non-admin users of the program and I wish it was.