Wistia

4,7 (168)
Donnez votre avis !
Une plateforme vidéo pour créer, héberger, gérer et mesurer des vidéos.

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

168 avis

Jacco
Jacco
  • Secteur d'activité : Photographie

Analytics for our videos

Publié le 05/12/2018

To better control and brand the video experience, as well as gain insights to how prospects interact with the videos, Wistia provides all the essentials functionalities.

Avantages

The detailed analytics Wistia can provide for our videos is insightful, from regular views to advanced stats on rewatches, where people watched from and what part of the video they dropped off. Combined with integrations like Marketo we can capture leads and engage them along the way.

Inconvénients

Watch that there is an added fee once you surpass the bandwidth limit, the cost of success!

Dustin
Dustin
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

Finally! A great alternative to YouTube and Vimeo for Videos

Publié le 01/10/2015

The nice thing about Wistia is that it allows you to track which of your videos are actually seen, which parts of viewed (or skipped, or rewatched), and by whom (or at least by which IP locations).

The statistical part means that you can use this tracking to make better videos that have a higher engagement or a better conversion ratio.

Another great thing that I like, which I do not get with the Vimeo Pro account, and which is also not possible on YouTube, is the ability to have a turnstile embedded within the video. This allows you to collect somebody's contact info partway through the video to watch the rest. You can also embed nice looking calls-to-action within the video itself, which is helpful for doing any sort of Marketing Automation.

All in all, it's a great service, especially for small business owners. The cost is affordable, and the value you gain is quite high.

Avantages

Stats, stats and more stats!
Able to have a Turnstile (to request a viewer's contact info)
Can create a Call to Action
Easy to Embed in a Website
Affordable
Lots of areas to customize

Inconvénients

Cannot really think of any cons. It would be great if it were more seamlessly integrated into GetDrip. Another thing that I see with my ScreenFlow (screen capture software for Mac), is that I can click "Publish To" and send the rendered video directly to YouTube and Vimeo. It'd save me time if I could also publish directly to Wistia.

Shelley

• Support client

I have used this program to edit videos and add calls to action for marketing purposes.

Publié le 27/04/2018

Avantages

I really like the ease of use with this program, it is very easy to get started. I like that it is free to use with limitations, but not too many. so that you can still utilize the important functionality.

Inconvénients

I don't like that you can only create three videos with the free version, other than that it is hard to think of much else that I dislike about it.

Rebecca
Rebecca
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501–1 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

A decent software for video marketing

Publié le 18/04/2021

Wistia was a great piece of software that let us store our videos for easy sharing with external parties. I also really liked being able to store a tutorial channel on it and customizing the landing page easily and aesthetically.

Avantages

We originally subscribed to this because we needed something to store all the videos we were making. We wanted to be able to share videos in some of our email campaigns. We also wanted to house our tutorial channel somewhere and was able to create a nice landing page to go with it. It was relatively easy to use and learn!

Inconvénients

The price was a bit steep for what we needed it for (eg. storing and sharing videos). Many other platforms would do the same job just fine and we actually ended up switching. However, I know that many organizations love to use Wistia! It was just too robust for what we needed it for.

Jacob
Jacob

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Creating product videos is straightforward with Wistia

Publié le 11/05/2018

Avantages

The ease of use is commendable and you don't need to have any creative skills to get started with creating amazing videos using Wistia.

Inconvénients

Customization options are very limited and if you are looking to incorporate your unique ideas, you might find yourself stuck and confused.

Samuel
Samuel

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Wistia Has Helped Our Business Manage Hundreds Of Videos Inside An Intuitive Platform

Publié le 16/11/2017

Wistia lets our business manage videos and customize features to fit the aesthetic of each specific video.

Avantages

Wistia lets you manage hundreds of videos with customizable features like video border color, gating content at the end of the video, and much more!

Inconvénients

Some of the features like the gated content are only available on more expensive packages whereas they were complimentary when we first became customers.

Keith
Keith

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Great tool for hosting and embedding video

Publié le 18/08/2018

Great all around tool and support center.

Great all around tool and support center.

Avantages

Easy to setup and use. They make it really not technical, and give you the power to create amazing marketing videos.

Inconvénients

Nothing much to dislike. Have been recent price increases. Wish there was more in-depth video editing.

Marlene
Marlene

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

I LOVE Wistia! It is the best tool for hosting videos.

Publié le 07/11/2017

Avantages

We use Wistia to host any recorded meetings, webinars, or trainings, and then we take those videos and post them to our Hubspot landing pages. It is super easy to take our Wistia-hosted videos where ever we need them!

Inconvénients

I wish I could control the default image that shows when a video is paused or not yet playing. I also wish it would track who watched your video somehow.

ANDREW
ANDREW
  • Secteur d'activité : Médias de diffusion

Good video reviewing software

Publié le 30/05/2019

Avantages

Was great for getting notes from clients and internal notes on videos for a production company I worked for that specialized in educational videos. It was pretty easy to use and login and didn't have any issues with video playback.

Inconvénients

The notes on the timeline could be easier to consolidate into a word doc later.

Lindsey
Lindsey

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Wistia is great for video hosting and sharing

Publié le 20/05/2022

Great experience overall, very easy to use and sales team love it because they don't get additional videos or potential competitor videos afterward.

Avantages

It is really easy to upload and distribute videos through Wistia platform.

Inconvénients

There are some functionality limitations and can't edit videos within the system.

• Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great for an enrichment of user behaviour on video content

Publié le 29/01/2020

Overall - very positive!
it's a simple tool with a huge impact on the engagements of users.
so...

Overall - very positive!
it's a simple tool with a huge impact on the engagements of users.
so we're still using youtube videos for integrated traffic on the site whereas Wistia is used in a more strategic way on the site / landing pages and with deeper video content that relate to the later stages of the buying cycle to add scoring to the overall prospect.

Avantages

1) using wistia to enrich the customer journey's data in understanding their overall engagement is really great. Wistia's API is really easy to use and integrates with other MA tools which allows you to get a better understanding of the scoring / engagement of a prospect in their overall buying cycle (while providing info such as watch time, play rate, engagement rate ...)

Inconvénients

the design of the player is not fully customisable which is not always ideal for admins / marketers if you're trying for it to fit in a very slick way with your site / landing page

Alternatives envisagées

Vidyard
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Gets a little Expensive

Publié le 03/12/2019

Excellent for anyone with a video or production focused company that is looking to share there video with clients and get feedback from colleagues and clients.

Avantages

Well designed interface, although since they updated the site seems a little less intuitive. You can upload a s much as you want without many restrictions. Its great for clients and colleagues to comment and review videos with time codes built into the comments section.

Inconvénients

Sometimes can become a little pricy if you have a very large quantity of videos. Occasionally I have had a video not upload correctly and need re-uploading. Mobile app needs to be more intuitive. Lacks a few features that the website has.

Jawad

Wistia review

Publié le 20/10/2022

Wistia allows us to create videos for our companies very easily

Wistia allows us to create videos for our companies very easily

Avantages

For the creation of my corporate videos, I use Wistia and I've never been disappointed with them.

Inconvénients

In fact, the software works very well without any difficulty or problem

• Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS TOOL

Publié le 22/12/2017

I absolutely love this tool and recommend it to other companies. This is a must-have tool for any company.

Avantages

It integrates with Salesforce. It's a great way to know which leads are more likely to closing. We're able to see if they have watched our marketing videos. We are able to see which ones they have watched, how long they watched it for. I absolutely love this tool. I have no idea what we would without this tool.

• Secteur d'activité : E-learning
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

I manage a client existing Wistia account

Publié le 08/05/2020

The price simply does not make sense to me.
But since I am not the one paying for it, it is not a...

The price simply does not make sense to me.
But since I am not the one paying for it, it is not a concern.
If you can afford it, great - it is excellent quality software and video hosting.
My experience using it as an administrator is superb and have no complaints.

Avantages

There is no doubt Wistia is super high-quality video hosting.

They have partnerships with course hosting companies such as Podia, of which I am a customer of.

All the features Wistia have are excellent, the quality is awesome. Embedding for example, is excellent.

Two things specifically:

I find the price a bit rich. $99/month for 10 videos. Yet, I am a Podia user and I get unlimited video hosting and it is the same player exactly (partnership). I see no point being with Wistia directly, although I love their service.

(b) What Podia does not offer with the Wistia player is customization within the player. That's the benefit of paying Wistia directly. However, I know that Wisita in-built player customization is not as good as Vidello in my opinion. Vidello is 9/10 for me, whereas Wistia is 8/10.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Archive all my multimedia files.

Publié le 09/02/2018

Avantages

What I like the most about Wistia is that I can store the videos to a server in the cloud and I guarantee that the information is secure, it can not be downloaded by unauthorized sources.

Inconvénients

What I like the least about Wistia is that they increased their costs by monthly stored content and there are no annual contracts.

William
  • Secteur d'activité : Films et cinéma
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

If you can afford it, A+

Publié le 14/11/2017

Avantages

YouTube looks amateurish and has terrible stats. So that's out. Out of the available alternatives, Wistia, Vimeo, and self-hosted video rank highest. Vimeo for Business and Wistia are comparable, but Wistia is cleaner, has a better user interface, and, most importantly, claims to do much better at SEO. So if the price tag isn't a problem, go with Wistia. If not, check out Vimeo for Business or Vimeo Pro.

Inconvénients

It's rather expensive for small businesses.
For people new to video, their newsletters are incredibly misleading. They love to post about how video doesn't have to be of a high quality, how you can use your webcam for things, etc. Some of their blog posts are great, but do please keep in mind that their business model is to get companies to upload as many videos as possible for any reason at all.

Benjamin
Benjamin
  • Secteur d'activité : Événementiel

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Easy to Use, Share, and Store!

Publié le 02/11/2018

Avantages

My company deals with storing hundreds of terabytes worth of video files. Wistia is a great way for us to share those files with our clients: it allows them to not only see the footage and collaborate, but download or frame for social media platforms. Wistia is easy to use for our clients and lets them get exactly what they're looking for. We can easily separate files by project and share them with the right people: in turn allowing for a short turn around time for delivering projects.

Inconvénients

The limited file size can be irksome, as we always record our videos in RAW. So, we always have to convert and compress our footage before we can put it on Wistia. It's not a massive deal, but it does slow our process a little bit.

Justin
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Wistia makes optimizing for conversion with video easier than any other solution I know of.

Publié le 08/08/2017

Provided a better-looking and more user friendly interface for the user side. Tons of controls and customization options that marketers will love. It's integrations also work very well for us, including its integration with Hubspot.

Avantages

I love its integration with our CRM, its turnstile forms, and its video customization options. It offers a complete marketing-ready interface and, I believe, promotes a better user experience than other solutions.

Inconvénients

I wish I had some negative feedback here to make my review more balanced, but I really don't. They used to have some issues with latency when customizing videos, but that's be resolved for my use case for months and months now.

Bryan
  • Secteur d'activité : E-learning

Refreshing change from You Tube

Publié le 25/09/2018

We have an explainer video for each of our partners (over 100) and Wistia makes keeping track of these videos as well as sharing them extremely easy.

Avantages

It is not only very easy to upload videos, but to manage and customize them as well. Nothing against You Tube because I use that as well but their user experience can be a bit overwhelming to someone using it for the first time.

Inconvénients

You don't get a lot of uploads with the free version.

Katherine

• Support client

I love Wistia! They have a great interface that's easy to use.

Publié le 09/08/2017

Avantages

The interface for sure. It's super easy to navigate, and I have no issues asking someone else to upload something. Its intuitive interface makes it simple for anyone to hop in and get going.

Inconvénients

Their pricing structure changed. We grandfathered in, but we didn't necessarily keep what we'd originally signed on with. Now we deal with video limits and charges for each extra video.

• Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans

• Support client

It is a tool that allows you to add videos to marketing campaigns.

Publié le 16/05/2018

Avantages

As a platform it allows you to define who will see your videos or not, as well as the time they connect with your multimedia content, the time they spend on your page.

Inconvénients

Wistia has fulfilled our needs for content placement in support of our marketing campaigns, so far we have not had any major problems, however they have a help center to support the user if necessary

Danielle

• Support client

Great product. Use it in our marketing department to house videos.

Publié le 06/09/2017

Avantages

Easy for me and my team to use. Really like it. Let's us store a lot of videos in one place. Like that you can link to the.

Michael
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Wistia is great for sharing webinars and presentations

Publié le 31/12/2020

We have several video-sharing apps that can be shared internally amongst our emplloyees, but this is a secure app that allows us to share videos (product summaries, Q&A sessions, etc.) with our external customers. For that reason, it's an invaluable tool.

Avantages

I like that we can use Wistia to share videos not only internally, but with our external customers as well. I also like the playback functions for the videos.

Inconvénients

There's nothing that it's missing. It's good software for our use case. Perhaps the ability to embed the videos in another webpage would be helpful, but it's not that necessary for our purposes.

• Secteur d'activité : Enseignement supérieur

Amazing hosting site

Publié le 05/02/2019

My company is online education based, so we rely heavily on Wistia and they do not disappoint. Easy, clean, and runs very fast.

Avantages

Our company uses Wistia to host all our video content and it is AMAZING. Quick upload times, very customizable, and new features are constantly being offered and updated.

Inconvénients

I genuinely have no issues with Wistia, I've never had an issue with the hundreds of videos I have uploaded.