Procurify

L'achat devient un jeu d'enfant.

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

140 avis

Steve
  • Secteur d'activité : Institutions religieuses

Getting organized with purchasing

Publié le 08/10/2020

Overall very satisfied so far and excited to roll this out to our team as we've only been in testing and implementation for a few months now.

Avantages

Procurify helped us bump up our systems/processes to the level of growth we've seen as an organization.

Inconvénients

With the direct correlation to inventory management and expense reporting, it'd be great to see Procurify expand their presence in those process as much as procurement.

Alternatives envisagées

NetSuite

Pourquoi passer à Procurify

Cost
VIckie
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

My Current Perspective of Procurify

Publié le 10/11/2021

I have been using this for about three years now and it is getting easier as time passes. I have not used any other software like this so there is nothing to compare it to but I do like that it is user friendly.

Avantages

I like being able to easily reorder an item as well as assign it as a recurring order. Also, it is easy to track an item order based on the requester, items name, etc. It gives several ways to find a previous order.

Inconvénients

I would like to not have the same item listed in the history when it is ordered. It would be easier to adjust the info once it is located. Having the same item listed multiple times in the history does not seem beneficial from my point of view and it takes longer to use the version needed for that item.

Réponse de Procurify Traduire en français

Hi Vickie, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us such a positive review! Feedback like this goes a long way, we're really grateful. We're happy to hear that you are finding the platform easy to use. The Procurify team is excited to continue working with you and your organization.

The Procurify Team

Cristian
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôtellerie

Good product

Publié le 07/10/2020

its a good product that with some inprovements can be a long term software for many businesses including the one I am in.

Avantages

Its efficient and makes daily ordering less of a stress and more organized.

Inconvénients

It can be slow, requires reloading on many occasions, the finder can use some improvement and it could use a "save product" option to allow even more efficient ordering.

Keisha

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

I have had a great experience with the software the more I use it the easier it becomes for me.

Publié le 03/03/2018

It has made my job a lot easier. I am the sole person who puts in all of the orders for Icahn Charter School 5

Avantages

What I like most about the software is it keeps you posted on the location of the order. It lets you know when it was order, it gives you a delivery date and when the order was received. It also allows gives you a list of the items so you can check off every thing you received.

Inconvénients

I really like everything about the software so far. there is always someone available to assist you and the are online in services you can take to help you make your experience much easier.

Réponse de Procurify Traduire en français

Hi Keisha, Thanks for your review! It's great to hear you've had a great experience and that Procurify helps you in your tasks. Support is always happy to help. Please continue to let us know if you need help.

Lori

Purchasing System - Easy to use

Publié le 27/11/2019

The overall benefits of the simplicity and turning over PO's at a rapid pace is fantastic. We can easily train new team members and get them up and running effectively within a day. The catalog is a huge benefit for our use and allows for cleaner orders with less mistakes.

Avantages

The ease of use is my favorite feature. The training time for each of our users is very fast and with over 100 users and turnover, that is extremely important for us.

Inconvénients

I would like there to be two consecutive budgets that can be active simultaneously without having to create multiple codes that are duplicated.

Krista

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

We wish all of our software were as easy to use as Procurify.

Publié le 26/02/2018

General benefits of cloud based procurement software, but the ease of use and customer support is the greatest benefit to our team.

Avantages

What we like most about this software is the software design, ease of use, and access to customer support. Was recommended to our colleges in the area.

Inconvénients

Although we have introduced efficient transparency by implementing Procurify at our organization, there is an issue with compatibility with QuickBooks, and an inventory system is not yet available. Hope to have an integrated medical inventory system soon!

Réponse de Procurify Traduire en français

Krista, thank you for your kind review! We are glad you appreciate our design centered interface and the help you've received from our support team, they are both things we are quite proud of. We'd love to further understand your needs with quickbooks, we'll reach out shortly.

Challis
  • Secteur d'activité : Enseignement supérieur

Very intuitive

Publié le 07/10/2020

It is a nice intuitive product with a reasonable price

Avantages

I like that the functionality is very intuitive. I like the replicate feature and the app is very nice.

Inconvénients

The support is no accesible. I like to use chat features and then if that doesn't work I like a phone number to call. I have had issues and not able to access any support other than email tickets. A more robust support is the only reason I wouldn't recommend Procurify to other finance/accounting collegues.

Jimmie
  • Secteur d'activité : Aviation et industrie aéronautique

Great Procurement Software

Publié le 19/11/2020

I have been using this application for 6 years now and I have only had a good experience. My use is receiving items and ordering items. In both categories Procurify is very easy to use. You can add notes to orders and quickly reorder items if needed. The budget tracking is thorough and concise. I would highly recommend anyone in the market for a procurement application to try Procurify out.

Avantages

Intuitive UI, Great customer support, easy order tracking and reordering.

Inconvénients

This is rare, but there have been times the website was down.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Administration publique
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

Excellent procurement process app

Publié le 06/12/2021

Avantages

I think the ease to do a purchase entry on Procurify is really one of the exceptional features of using Procurify and you have an excellent overview of your transactions and other key relevant information is especially handy.

Inconvénients

I think if Procurify could include like an back edit feature, that would be great. Right now if you key in something wrong, you might have to duplicate and adjust according so it's a bit tedious.

Réponse de Procurify Traduire en français

Thank you for your valuable feedback and product review.

We are happy to hear that you're enjoying Procurify's purchase order features.

Our focus is to help make spend management easier for our clients, and we would love to help simplify your process. Please email marketing@procurify.com with your organization's name and we'll connect you with the right Procurify team member.

We look forward to continuing to work with you.

The Procurify Team

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Great value for paperless finances

Publié le 04/12/2018

It has been a huge help in analyzing timing of approvals and payouts

Avantages

Procurify captures almost every aspect of the finance function related to purchasing and bills.

Inconvénients

The one area it doesn’t capture is preapproved itemized expenses

Miranda
  • Secteur d'activité : Biens de consommation
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Trayvax Review - MBall

Publié le 10/08/2016

-We started using this program a few months ago and it organized and streamlined our ordering process immensely. The fact that we are able to go back to our previous purchase orders, that are all uniform and not just a mass of emails, is fantastic and has become necessity.

-Easy import/export of data
-Catalog/Vendor list
-PO history and pdf generator
-Dashbord is quick and easy to read
-We really appreciate the comprehensive platform as well as the simplistic design on the site and purchase orders that we send out.
-Every time we have a question, we know its not a huge hassle to ask or receive a quick reply.

Inconvénients

-We have though it would be helpful to have a place to hold an order, in the Request: Order tab,if you are not ready to submit it yet. Or you need to do more research and would like to see the total cost of materials before sending it for approval.

Michael

• Support client

I'm extremely happy we switched from our previous procurement process to Procurify.

Publié le 23/02/2018

Avantages

From the request stage to submitting the finished PO, the process is quick and (usually) flawless.
Receiving in and processing invoices is smooth and prevents issuing invoices to accounting for items that haven't been received yet.

Inconvénients

It would be nice if the A/P sections had a provision for CC transactions and credits. Search fields can sometimes be challenging and once a selected PO is opened and viewed it should take you back to the selected field and not make you search all over again.

Réponse de Procurify Traduire en français

Thanks for the review Michael. We are glad we've been able to improve your processes. Thank you also for the feedback on our accounts payable module. We'll forward this back to our product team and try to include it as we continue to improve the module.

Mikki
  • Secteur d'activité : Loisirs, voyage et tourisme

Reliable Procurement

Publié le 12/08/2016

As a subscription company, finding a cloud based system to meet our needs was not easy. Procurify has the flexibility to work from a Corporate buyers standpoint as well as fulfilling our day to day procurement needs.

Avantages

The ease of on the go ordering is a plus. I am able to place orders anywhere at anytime. The majority of my vendors are on Pacific time and I am on Eastern time. Procurify has allowed me to place PO's after my work day is done, allowing me to get orders placed before the next business day.

Inconvénients

I am not able to get the accounting aspect to fit my needs. Every company I work with has different terms for payment. I was really hoping Procurify would allow for me to set the payment options when I am creating the PO and automatically set to a calendar what is due and how much.

Ben
  • Secteur d'activité : Production alimentaire

Daily Use Review

Publié le 19/11/2020

Great - I use this program literally several hours a day. It is my bible.

Avantages

Very easy to use, cannot complain about the easy navigation through all of the pages. Tech support is always willing to help if needed

Inconvénients

There are several bugs that I have never been able to fix, even with the help of the tech team.

Adem
  • Secteur d'activité : Aviation et industrie aéronautique

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Easy to use and approve orders using mobile app

Publié le 19/11/2020

Overall is good. Our company is one of the first companies using Procurify. And we witnessed the improvements over the years. Keep it up.

Avantages

It has the phone app, you can approve and view the details from phone easily.

Inconvénients

I think the software is good for my usage. Maybe admin users can have more feedback.

Jeff
  • Secteur d'activité : Enseignement supérieur
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001-10 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Easy to use purchasing software

Avantages

Easy to use. I can copy in a link and it usually matches and auto-fills much of the information. I find it easy to use and I love that I can easily reference earlier purchases. The approval process (including auto-approval which we have set up for lower dollar amounts) works well. Tracking throughout the process from purchase request to purchase, arrival, pickup, and completion works well.

Inconvénients

From a user perspective, there is little I would change about the software. I can't comment on the administrative functions.

Sheila
  • Secteur d'activité : Psychologie

Great Program

Publié le 20/11/2020

Avantages

I really like using this program, it has made it so much more simpler to order supplies for the office. I love that I do not have to sort through hard copy invoices to keep track of orders.

Inconvénients

There really isn't anything I didn't like about the program. Using it has helped me out tremendously.

Lynn
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

User friendly, easy and new way to do procurement

Publié le 23/08/2016

I've personally enjoyed using it. It is visually user friendly and easy to use in general. Like most ordering and requests it takes a little time to fill-out, but once you get the hang of it, it is plugging and chugging.

Avantages

It is visually pleasing and easy to see everything you are looking for or need to click into.

Inconvénients

Understanding actual flow or who can do what and request what at what price.

Mikki
  • Secteur d'activité : Biens de consommation

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Good product for your start up company

Publié le 08/06/2017

Avantages

Procurify is a user-friendly, cloud-based system which allows a company unfamiliar with the procurement process to order inventory with ease.

Inconvénients

Set up for standard business models, Procurify is a little more difficult to work with on a different business platform.

Dolsie
  • Secteur d'activité : Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique

Executive Assistant's view on software Procurify

Publié le 23/11/2020

Very efficient and easy to use. I do not have any problem with using it.

Avantages

Fast and easy to use - easily know if my budget has reached its limits

Inconvénients

I have not encountered any cons on this software

Christopher
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits alimentaires

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Procurify has made life easy

Publié le 27/07/2016

The product is extremely easy to setup and use. On the odd question or two I've had, support has been top notch. They are fast and responsive. I highly recommend.

Avantages

Very simple and efficient to use. Speeds invoicing up for me and allows me to accurately track my expenses.

Inconvénients

The only con i have is the wait for automatic monthly invoicing and the ability to email invoices to the system.

Josh

oOhmedia Josh Day

Publié le 12/08/2016

Good customer service, easy to use platform. Quick for other users to learn the system.
Cloud based so no applications

Easy to use. Lightweight. Mobile friendly

Inconvénients

Needs work on budget tracking

Jeremy
  • Secteur d'activité : Recherche
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Purchasing in the modern age!

Publié le 20/11/2020

Great!

Avantages

Works on multiple platforms (iPhone, iPad, web, etc). Eliminates paper and many annoying headaches from the purchasing process.

Inconvénients

Mobile UI still needs some work. When receiving multiple items, the main list has to refresh every-time you go back and you lose your place.

Charles
  • Secteur d'activité : Biotechnologie
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Procurify Review

Publié le 08/03/2019

Incorporating Procurify has been extremely valuable for our purchasing department.

Avantages

Procurify is a great platform for purchasing and procurement. The Dashboard is a convenient interface for tracking order requests and approvals, and comments allow communication and feedback between users. Adding existing items from a searchable list is also very convenient.

Inconvénients

A proper workflow needs to be established or else it can be confusing.

Andrew

SAR Academy review

Publié le 15/08/2016

It's been really good so far. I find the menus on the left a little confusing. There are many choices.

Avantages

Cloud based. UX design is good. Quick to put things in. I often can't find past expense and invoices.

Too many menus.