RUN Powered by ADP

Gérez votre entreprise de manière optimisée.

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

745 avis

Grayson
  • Secteur d'activité : Restaurants
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Do you have to pay taxes on payroll? Do you like doing math? Just use ADP.

Publié le 24/07/2018

Peace of mind knowing that I am not making a mistake that puts me in a bad position with the IRS.

Avantages

They provide a lot more than just payroll processing. That's the meat and potatoes of it but they also now have the option to use zip recruiter for your hiring needs. That's a big asset. And, they have a great HR portal. You have access to just about every document and standard possible with a simple search or catalog inquiry. I'm a big fan of one stop shop ideas and this is becoming that. They have it easy to track paychecks, employee's files, reconcile past pay periods, pay taxes on manual checks, etc. And they are a great team for customer service. I've never had a bad experience with them. Oh, and they are adding in a scheduling option to schedule you staff and track their clock in/out times with GPS.

Inconvénients

Cost. It's always the cost. But, convenience comes at a price. This is no small fee service. If you have a small staff and don't mind doing the math you can probably just use QuickBooks. But ADP Run makes it really, really easy to pay your team.

Lynnette
  • Secteur d'activité : Institutions religieuses
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

Run Powered by ADP

Publié le 29/08/2019

I am glad to see that more attention has been given to the app. I used to have a lot of frustration with the app and have not seen as many problems as in the past. Please continue making improvements to the app!

Avantages

It does the work of payroll for you! Storing a template for payroll, paying taxes for our business, easy to use reporting are just a few of the extremely helpful things Run ADP does. Love the app that is available!

Inconvénients

When I to the Time Management area and it comes up in another screen, I find it very annoying that I cannot easily return to the Run program. Once I sign out of Time Management and try to go back to Run, it says I am not authorized to view this page. Would be very nice to return to Run without having to sign back in.

Lynnette,

Thank you for providing this valuable feedback about your experience with RUN Powered by ADP?!

We are pleased to hear you find RUN Powered by ADP? to be easy and efficient, especially the mobile app that allows for on demand access!

I will relay your login access feedback to our Product Team for further review.

We thank you for your valued partnership and appreciate your insights!

Tiffany
  • Secteur d'activité : Vétérinaire

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Horrible Customer Service and Clunky Software

Publié le 28/12/2020

Overall, the payroll portion was easy to use, easy to run, and reports were adequate. For the price, we felt that the features were lacking and difficult to setup. Customer service was a joke and it took to long to get a returned answer.

Avantages

The sales team over promised and then disappeared after we installed the software. The features that were available were so/so and appeared to be clunky. To process payroll was adequate and easy to operate. Reports were fine and gave me everything that I needed to easily enter payroll into our accounting software.

Inconvénients

The HR features that we had tied to the payroll were a joke. Expert HR was nothing more than a phone call to someone that would then transfer you to someone else, that would then transfer you to someone else, and by the time it was over you forgot your question.

Tiffany,

We welcome all feedback to ensure RUN? Powered by ADP continues to empower small businesses to more efficiently manage their payroll and HCM needs.

We are sorry to hear of your experience with RUN? and will pass along this feedback to our Product & Sales Teams. We are always working to enhance RUN? and delight our users.

Your feedback is very important to us here at ADP so we thank you for the review.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Assurance

Great Payroll Company for Small Businesses

Publié le 28/10/2022

Avantages

Very rich features for employee tracking and advancement and labor forecasting labor needs.

Inconvénients

Customer support wait times are long and help with advance report creation are lacking at times.

Melissa
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits alimentaires

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Our All Around Payroll Solution!

Publié le 16/08/2019

Overall, ADP is the perfect fit for our catering company. It provides us with exactly what we need for payroll processing as well as the added bonus of convenient communication with employees. Not to mention their lighting fast, secure delivery of our payroll checks overnight to our door step.

Avantages

I really enjoy the multiple options ADP offers for employees. From an administrative side, we have many different positions that incur their own payscale and ADP allows us the flexibility to customize each employees information. With multiple event pay rates available, we can easily choose which rate is appropriate for the shift completed. Setting up employees is beyond easy and we have the ablilty to have W2 employees and 1099 employees separated yet all accessed in one convenient location come payroll time. Editing existing employees is just as easy and setting them up. From an Employee stand point, I receive detailed information from each pay period and I am able to access any of my information, including past pay stubs, at my finger tips with their convenient employee portal.

Inconvénients

The only thing I can say we wish ADP offered was integration with our Catering Software. As convenient as ADP is to us, we still have to pull pay information from another program and enter it into ADP. If ADP integrated with our software, that would eliminate the extra step and help us even more.

Square Payroll

Pourquoi passer à RUN Powered by ADP

We chose ADP over Square due to the added security and because the overall functionality of ADP worked better with our business than Square would have.

Melissa,

Thank you for the outstanding feedback on RUN Powered by ADP?!

We strive to provide superior tools and support that puts time back into your day so you can focus on what matters most -- your business.

We appreciate your recommendation and your valuable insights!

David
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Great payroll solution for small business

Publié le 17/08/2020

Avantages

It's fairly easy to start using. I love that they take over tax filings. It's easy to add a new employee. Customer service is pretty quick to respond by chat or email. It has every feature I need, including customized deductions. Direct deposit is very fast and reliable.

Inconvénients

The user interface is sometimes strange: I want it to adapt better to different size screens. I want to sort employees when running payroll. Sometimes notifications for new services can't be dismissed.

David,

Thank you for your review of RUN Powered by ADP?.

We love hearing that our RUN Powered by ADP? is not only easy and intuitive for you, but that it also provides peace of mind when it comes to taxes and regulatory compliance. We appreciate your feedback and as always we continue to strive to add value to your organization and to add time back into your day through our products and services.

Joan
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans

Good software but expensive

Publié le 09/06/2020

Liked it and ADP but the price went up. Interesting that when I requested no increase I got it once but not again. When I said I was going to leave I wasn’t offered anything to keep my account. Months later I got calls and a million emails offering me months for free and no W2 charges. I would have stayed since I liked the product and the company and would have liked not to go through the pain of a change.

Avantages

Easygoing use. Reports very good.access. ADP provides lots of HR info.

Inconvénients

It is quite easy to use. The reports are well designed and easy toI asked about no increase I got it once but not again. When I said I was going to leakreques

Paychex Flex

Pourquoi passer à RUN Powered by ADP

They gave us a good offer and the change was seamless

Joan,

Thank you for your feedback on RUN Powered by ADP?!

We are happy to hear that RUN? provided you with features and functionality that are easy to use and efficient, allowing you more time to focus on your small business.

We appreciate your feedback and our RUN? Service Team would love the opportunity to discuss your experience with you. We hope to partner with you again on your payroll and human capital management needs.

Kristen
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail

Easy to Use Payroll Software

Publié le 22/02/2021

I had a great experience using this software and ultimately only switched due to the need to offer benefits.

Avantages

The software is intuitive, easy-to-use and secure.

Inconvénients

I have no complaints apart from the constant password changing required.

Justworks et ADP TotalSource

Pourquoi passer à RUN Powered by ADP

I was offered a great introductory price as well as some incentives from my bank (Chase)

Kristen,

Thank you for your feedback on RUN Powered by ADP?!

We are happy to hear that RUN? provides you with features and functionality that are easy to use and efficient, allowing you more time to focus on your small business.

We appreciate your partnership on your payroll and human capital management needs.

Ashli
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 1 à 5 mois

Payroll Review

Publié le 06/10/2020

Sales process was very smooth you have a great sales team. after that it felt more like a number they were not as kind hearted sounding. but I fortunately have been able to use very easily.

Avantages

This software has made it easy to use and our team loves having direct deposit as it was something not offered by the previous [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Inconvénients

Customer service once you sign up was a little lower but I haven't had too many questions so that isn't supper horrible

Square Point of Sale

Pourquoi passer à RUN Powered by ADP

Initial customer service and direct deposit options.

Ashli,

Thank you for your feedback on RUN Powered by ADP?!

We are happy to hear that RUN? offers you features and functionality that are easy to use and efficient!

We value your partnership on your human capital management needs. We hope on our future interactions we can provide you with a service experience as superior as your experience with RUN.

Meg
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Easy Option, not the best

Publié le 23/02/2022

Gets the job done, but you will need to keep on top of your tax notices and payments to ensure nothing is missed.

Avantages

Easy to do payroll on and off site. Easy to update employee information and allows employees to log in and retrieve their stubs from mobile app.

Inconvénients

There is major room for improvement for Run by ADP to be a more comprehensive HR/Payroll software, which is what they advertise themselves to be.

QuickBooks Payroll, Paychex Flex, Paylocity et Streamline

Pourquoi choisir RUN Powered by ADP

Cost.

Logiciel antérieur

Paylocity

Ease of use and cost

Meg,

We thank you for your review of RUN Powered by ADP® and couldn't be happier to hear that our product delivers for you.

Adding value through our services and giving you time back into your day through our products is truly what we strive for and we are pleased to hear that has been the experience for you.

Yanek
  • Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

Fully Featured But....

Publié le 25/01/2022

RUN is mostly fine and gets the job done. It can be improved by allowing more self-service options for adjusting payroll. Also, they do not offer a service to mail 1099 forms to contractors individually. They mail the forms to the business owner and expect them to mail it individually. This seems to be something they should offer pretty easily.

Avantages

The service technically has everything you need to run payroll pretty easily on a regular basis. You can pay both w2 employees and contractors with a few clicks.

Inconvénients

To edit a payroll that has been submitted but not yet processed, you literally need to call ADP customer support. There is no way to adjust payroll once it has been submitted on a self serve basis. This is very annoying. Also, the reporting isnt as intuitive as it should be. They mostly want you to use their canned reporting. They do not offer the option to mail 1099 forms to your contractors indiivudally.

Gusto et Paychex Flex

Pourquoi choisir RUN Powered by ADP

Great promotional pricing

Logiciel antérieur

Gusto

Pourquoi passer à RUN Powered by ADP

Promotional pricing for my clients

Yanek,

Laurie,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review of RUN Powered by ADP®.

How wonderful to hear that RUN® provides you with the information and access you require at your fingertips and top notch customer service, empowering you to focus on your business!

We hear your feedback on self service functionality and reporting and have passed this along to our Product Team.

We appreciate your valuable insights!

Becky
  • Secteur d'activité : Vétérinaire

HR and Payroll Support

Publié le 03/07/2020

I have worked with ADP for over 4 years now and anytime someone tries to get me to switch to their company, they just do not measure up to ADP Run.

Avantages

User friendly. Reports at your fingertips and if you cannot find a report just call the customer service line and they will create or walk you through pulling the report. Their customer service team has always been top notch and helpful. For forms for new employees they have it. Need Policy and Procedures for your office they have it. There is a world of resources through this software that you can easily get to by computer or lets say your out of the office and need to run payroll, no problem they have an app for that as well.

Inconvénients

I honestly do not have a complaint. The only thing I could suggest is on the Payroll Moblie App it would be helpful if I could make employee changes without having to log in to a computer but definitely not a deal breaker.

Paychex Flex

See above response.

Becky,

We couldn't be more pleased to hear that our partnership empowers you to handle your human capital management needs with ease -- allowing you to plug that valuable time back into your business.

We appreciate your feedback on the RUN? Mobile App and have passed it along to our product team for review.

Sincerely,
Your RUN? Service Team

Emmarose
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

ADP Payroll

Publié le 15/02/2022

Avantages

It makes tracking wages and employment records easy to track.

Inconvénients

Some documents are tricky to locate. Each pay stub has to be downloaded individually unless put together in a custom reports package.

Emmarose,

Sara
  • Secteur d'activité : Photographie

Fantastic Program - Too Big for Small Business

Publié le 24/11/2021

If not for the higher cost, we would still be with RUN ADP and I highly recommend. The program was really solid and the customer service outstanding. Cost was the downside for us but I believe they may now have some options for smaller businesses that may fit better from a cost perspective.

Avantages

Run ADP was intuitive, easy to navigate and use, even for a non-HR person. I was able to take care of payroll quickly and efficiently, without any of the bugs or quirks that some of the other payroll software programs seem to have. If I had a question or needed help with anything, their customer service was available and incredibly helpful.

Inconvénients

This software was just far too robust for our small business. It had lots of bells and whistles that we just didn't need or use. The cost was much higher than other payroll programs and ultimately, we left Run by ADP for a smaller company with a simpler program at a more streamlined price.

Sara,

We appreciate your feedback on the price structure and have passed this information along for review.

Tim

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

A great way to do payroll by a trusted company

Publié le 10/04/2018

Avantages

We have used ADP for a long time at my current company and at previous companies I have worked for. Knowing that ADP created this program gives us peace of mind we don't get with smaller programs or companies. We know that if there is an issue, ADP is there to help us fix it and our dedicated account representative is always checking up on us. The ability to check previous years is great and we are able to keep all of our hire/fire paperwork organized in one place which is great.

Inconvénients

The biggest issue we have run into is that you have to make sure you do payroll right the first time. If you submit payroll and have any issues that need to be fixed or you miss your deadline then there are charges for getting your issue resolved. The fee is understandable and has made us a lot more careful about what we do. Just make sure you triple check before submitting if you don't already.

Bryan
  • Secteur d'activité : Assurance

Once set-up ...works good

Publié le 01/09/2018

Run is a overall a good software because it allows me to focus on running my business and not keeping track of time and submitting tax reports. Before using this software I was spending hours each month capturing time accurately, saving it into spreadsheets, paying my team and filing reports.

Avantages

Once set-up, this system is a good way to easily manage my payroll. The Run software integrates with the ADP Time and Attendance software which is how my employees clock-in and out each day. I hit 1 button and the software automatically brings in the total hours worked for each person and auto calculates if there is overtime due. The software also allows me to have a file for each employee. Finally, the system captures everything so pulling reports is simple. I can run payroll reports for the whole team or individual employees with the blink of an eye.

Inconvénients

The worst part of this software is getting it set-up. Once I agreed to purchase I got connected with a software installation person. This sounded great except she was in there over seas call center and we had a slight language barrier. It took much longer than it should have but we did get through it. Unfortunately this poor customer service has continued for the whole 2 years I have been on the software. However, typically things works correctly so thankfully I am only calling for support a few times a year.

Megan
  • Secteur d'activité : Impression

Top of the Line Payroll Processing

Publié le 03/01/2022

We love that employees have their own portals to check their deposits and see past pay stubs. No more requests for copies of lost pay stubs, or people wanting to see details. It frees management up to grow our business and focus on our customers, while keeping employees informed and happy.

Avantages

Our company started using ADP many, many years ago. Back when you had to call in on the telephone and give employee hours. In the years since we have tried other services, just to see if we were truly getting the best service out there. And I feel confident saying that yes, RUN by ADP is the best payroll service out there. It's simple to use, efficient and simply does what you need it to do for payroll. Direct deposit or printed checks, your employees have options.

Inconvénients

We tried using their timeclock add-on and were not a fan. But it was a trial and easy to return.

Megan,

Jennifer

• Support client

Great human resource management tool.

Publié le 07/08/2017

Avantages

Great human resource management tool that is easy to use. I love that it gives you real-time reports and lets you create reports that are calculated by the time you have been working. It is very convenient that ADP tool is compatible with many other project management tools and can be easily integrated.

Inconvénients

ADP is a web-based tool with smart time tracking. I wish it could track how many time you have spent on each client with one simple click. The general invoice system is very user-friendly and straightforward however currency change is not an available feature. Detailed visual overviews help plan your time and resources better and offers valuable insights, however the interface is a little boring.

Steven R
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 4.0 /10

Good software with horrible customer support.

Publié le 08/06/2021

Not very good, multiple sales people, and just plan horrible client support.

Avantages

Was easy to use as long as you did not need to make an adjustment or had a question. Calculation and reports wise was very solid.

Inconvénients

CUSTOMER SERVICE. Any changes or questions took valuable time away on hold or a waiting game as all requests were emailed to a group bank of people and you may have multiple confirmations and questions coming from different people in no particular order to track.

Steven,

We welcome all feedback to ensure RUN Powered by ADP? continues to empower small businesses to more efficiently manage their payroll and HCM needs.

We are sorry to hear of your experience with the RUN Service Team and will pass along this feedback along.

Richard
  • Secteur d'activité : Automatisation industrielle

Weekly Payroll

Publié le 24/09/2019

It takes me less than a minute to process my weekly payroll. Very simple to use and with ADP dealing with taxes, a section 125 deduction, and local taxes, it let's me focus on my business.

Avantages

Easy to use. Easy to set up. Reasonable Cost. Handles my federal, state, and local taxes. I can do my payroll from just about anywhere.

Inconvénients

Could offer the ability to customize reports for accounting. I don't need to integrate the payroll into my G/L, but formatting reports to allow for easier journal entries would be nice.

Richard,

Thank you for this stellar review of RUN Powered by ADP?.

Hearing that RUN Powered by ADP? puts time back into your day is music to our ears! We strive to provide you with superior tools and support to enable you to plug that time back into what matters most...your employees and your business.

RUN Powered by ADP? does provide a Custom Report option and our RUN Service Team would be happy to explore this option with you as it relates to your GL. We look forward to hearing from you!

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Organisme social ou civique

All-inclusive payroll solution

Publié le 24/05/2018

Avantages

ADP offers to take a lot of the work off your hands - 401k administration, tax reporting, new hire reporting, compliance testing. Makes it easy to have remote employees in multiple states.

Inconvénients

The interface is old. Very text-based. Also, there are almost too many ADP solutions, employees get confused which site they are supposed to be logging into. ADP solutions also seem to cross wires here and there because there has been a few times where I have logged into RUN and it brings me to a random ADP page. I try again and it works correctly.

David
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Reasonable option for smaller business

Publié le 22/07/2022

Software itself is a good experience, at an okay price, especially for smaller businesses, but customer service and tax/state assistance are not great. Beware of this fact when assessing ADP compared to other payroll vendors.

Avantages

Software itself works great. It made it easy to add new employees, manage payroll, and can integrate with a large variety of other systems, like Xero, for accounting, retirement, etc.

Inconvénients

For the price, there could be more offered. Company refused to send paper W-2s to current employees who had not consented to electronic delivery. Would only deliver to our office and then I would have to mail out each one, and they charged for basically printing these forms when I could print them from the platform, for free, and mail them myself, which is what I ended up doing.

Takes a very long time to get an answer from their customer support team, and if it relates to unemployment, taxes, etc., the experience is abysmal in those areas. Often, there was either a miscommunication, or a straight.

Also, we ADP Retirement Services for 401(k) and for some odd reason, that system did not fully integrate with RUN, which means I still had to do certain things manually.

Talha
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôtellerie
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés

Payroll made Simple

Publié le 11/02/2019

Simpler and efficient system for all staff.

Easy access to all payroll information on web and mobile platform .

Avantages

Easiest to pull all kind of customized reports. Weather it be accrued PTO, W2s, Employee data.

Easy to update time cards

Easy to check my vacation, time off accruals.

Simple Help Menus

Easy tax calculations on paychecks

Great and helpful customer service

Best solution for small business

Inconvénients

Would have been better if Direct deposit or W4 information could be swiftly changed

Michael
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés

Good Payroll Software for Small Business

Publié le 03/12/2019

Overall our experience was sufficient for administering payroll, we would recommend it to other small business owners looking for a simple and easy to utilize platform.

Avantages

The RUN platform allowed us to administrate payroll in a simple setting geared towards a small business. It allowed for a couple of individuals to work in tandem to efficiently work through payroll each period.

Inconvénients

Not really a con but the reporting from this software was weak for a growing business. This really just meant it was time to upgrade the solution we were utilizing.

Michael,

We appreciate you taking the time to provide details on your experience with RUN Powered by ADP?.

We are thrilled to hear that you find our products and services to be easy to work with! We value your insights and look forward to continuing a successful partnership on your payroll and Human Capital Management needs.

--Your RUN Powered by ADP? Team

Cyndi
  • Secteur d'activité : Impression

Using ADP

Publié le 26/08/2021

Avantages

Great way to keep track of time worked. Employee can see all necessary information.

Inconvénients

Glitchy at times. But overall it isn't too bad.

Cyndi,

We thank you for your review of RUN Powered by ADP? and couldn't be happier to hear that our product delivers for you.

-Your RUN Powered by ADP? Team