Intercom

Plateforme de messagerie client pour les ventes, le marketing et l'assistance

Rapport qualité-prix
4/5
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application

782 avis

Liam M.
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Not Much Competition

Publié le 01/08/2019

Everything has been fantastic from the Customer Success-led implementation process to it being deployed to our users. Multiple compliments on the feasibility of use since purchasing.

Avantages

From both the administrative and user perspective, the ease of use and just overall depth of what you can create with the product is very impressive. It allows a great amount of customer support to be automated and simplify it's delivery via articles and a knowledge base that'll continually grow.

Although it's not the biggest feature, as a user, I love that it's focused on getting you an answer/resolution the quickest way possible given the same entry method. Type "adding users" in an application with Intercom support will quickly both deliver you articles that can potentially solve your problem or will also quickly deploy a CSM to you to answer it directly in case it was a bit more complex.

Best part though is the feedback cycle, you're typing exactly what you want to know into the application and if no articles return: New Content Topic.

Inconvénients

Theres really not much. I've run into situations where it was wrongly applied within other organizations and not properly resourced, giving a less than average experience. But that's not as much specific to Intercom themselves.

Given they are the industry leader, it can come at a premium for a larger organizations.

Olark, Zendesk et Confluence

Pourquoi choisir Intercom

Overall compatibility with scaling of the company and support infrastructure. Not enough functionality to grow out an effective customer knowledge base that's as simple to approach for customers and internal content builders alike.

Confluence

Pourquoi passer à Intercom

The overall growth of the company and product over the past few years and the speed in which they've been able to push out updates and new features shows a lot of promise over their competitors. Honestly, the user experience that we had been encountering when coming upon sites and companies that were using Intercom was so positive that it was hard to not want to give that same experience to our users.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Engagement with Customers is Great!

Publié le 25/02/2021

It is an easy choice if you want to create unique, engaging customer journeys! It also connects to many other tools, so it's a great addition to any software stack.

Avantages

I like that we are able to gain insight, offer promos, convert leads, provide support, host a help center, and create unique customer journeys right from within one platform. The Inbox feature is very helpful in providing quick and easy support, especially when using the Intercom mobile app!

Inconvénients

There are few things I would consider cons about Intercom. I wish they offered a bit quicker support, as I often wait a day to hear back, but it is a minor detail compared to the value we get from using the platform.

Pourquoi passer à Intercom

At the time, I believe Intercom had been around a bit longer, so offered features outside of just the support desk functionality.

Réponse de Intercom Traduire en français

Thanks for taking the time to leave us this review and let us know how Intercom is helping you create unique, engaging customer journeys as well as integrate so well with your existing etch stack :)

Thanks for your feedback regarding our support response times. These vary based on the urgency of the issue as well as plan, but we always aim to get back as soon as possible. I'll make sure to pass this feedback on to our team here.

Héctor H.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 3.0 /10

De lo mejor a nivel producto, pero con una atención al cliente nefasta

Publié le 23/07/2021

Avantages

A nivel de producto están continuamente evolucionándolo y sacando nuevas funcionalidades que ayudan a crecer tu negocio. Series, para desarrollar campañas a tus clientes es brutal, se puede combinar con mensajes a través de un banner, un mensaje in-app o un email principalmente. Eso sí es un servicio caro. Tiene una herramienta para helpcenter muy práctica y con buena relación calidad-precio. Para soporte por chat con los clientes quizá hay alternativas mucho mejores pero si no requieres de mucha complicación te servirá. Además tiene productos como chatbot, product tours, multitud de integraciones con otras apps y pequeñas funcionalidades que por supuesto incrementarán su coste y no podrás tener todo...
A nivel de integración es bastante sencillo y permite mucha personalización.

Inconvénients

El mayor inconveniente es el inexiste servicio de atención al cliente, para contratar el producto o probar nuevas funcionalidades no tendrás problema pero si realmente te encuentras con un problema grave, por experiencia hemos tenido varios como problemas con la renovación de un contrato o el envío de emails en una campaña, lo más seguro es que o no tengas una respuesta clara o que se vayan pasando la consulta de unos a otros sin ayudarte

Réponse de Intercom Traduire en français

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review Hector. I appreciate all the feedback around our products and it's good to see you are using a varied amount of them.

I'm sorry that our customer service has let you down. We had a few weeks recently where our customer service was not where we wanted it to be. We have implemented new processes to help improve this and hope that the next time you need customer service, you will find it better.

Thanks,
Eabha (Customer Engagement)

De L.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services financiers
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 1.0 /10

NOT $39 starting price anymore. $59 a month for basic chat function

Publié le 26/05/2021

My overall experience with Intercom has been poor. we've been using them at the basic level for three years. I chatted with them to get a demo of their features to upgrade but they refused to give me a demo and finally set me up with a "30" call in which the rep tells me that she won't give me an upgrade after she finds out that i am not interested in the $500/mo annual contract. She says demos are for those upgrading to that level, instead, she'll send me links and prerecorded stuff. And that i can reach out if I have questions. The 30 min call was more like a 5 min conversation which was already difficult to set up.

I've been in sales for over 15 year and when there is an upgrade opportunity regardless how small, I support that client.

If Intercom was the only organization that did what they do, maybe I understand their cockiness and disregard for the smaller organizations. However, there are SO many competitors that provide you with very similar functionalities for less the price and with better customer support.

So yes, I'm annoyed as I am a current user who is doing research on other competitors so I can stop being a customer.

Avantages

It's "popular" and works well if your company is enterprise sized.

Inconvénients

If you're a start up or a smaller business don't expect to get support.

It's very expensive - starting at 59 dollars a month for one person accessing the basic chat. Sure they offer a few other things but like a team inbox? Most organizations already have an email system and a company chat in place. Next level up is $119 a month that gives you a few more functions.

Until you are paying their $500 a month locked in an annual contract, you are "self serve" customer. Meaning, no support - just their faq/website. Can't even get a good phone call for help.

Hi De,

Thanks for leaving us such a detailed and candid review. I'm sorry to hear that you are disappointed with your Intercom experience, it's certainly not what we aim for. While we do tier our support and sales resources based on subscription levels, the max you should be waiting for a response is 2 days. I'll flag this with both our Support and Sales team as it sounds like we haven't met this expectation in your case.

When it comes to pricing we have a number of plan available (including our Early Stage plan where eligible startups get advanced Intercom features and Early Stage Academy at a 95% discount). As Intercom has grown, our pricing has had to evolve alongside this and there's still work to be done in this area. We're aware that no pricing structure will suit every business type but our aim is to truly reflect the value that our product delivers, allowing both your business and ours to succeed. Your feedback is extremely helpful and will be passed on to the team.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great customer service tool for internet companies

Publié le 21/06/2021

Great software, one of the few CRM that actually delivers real value and fosters taking care of customers, not tickets.

Avantages

Direct integration to your website or system and being able to feed data directly to intercom. You can then use that data to filter and manage customers.

Inconvénients

They have been launching new features but it feels like they are towards the higher priced plans, which may make it expensive if you got 10k or more users.

Réponse de Intercom Traduire en français

Thanks so much for leaving us this review. It's great to hear we're delivering real value for your company and that our approach on prioritizing customers rather than tickets resonates with you.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

More than a messaging platform

Publié le 13/02/2021

We are using Intercom as our main costumer messaging platform in all our ends, from emails to customers to internal communications for our team. Intercom does everything in a neat and easy way.

Avantages

In a few words, using Intercom is such a wholesome experience with zero to non competitor in the market who can compete with his top notch features and constant improvements. There is always something new in the works to make it even more useful.

Inconvénients

The overall quality of the SaaS is very good, but the price you have to pay for everyone of the features is a bit too much compared to what is offered from the competition, don't get me wrong, being at the top of the list comes with a hefty price tag.

Pourquoi choisir Intercom

Our team needed a more robust messaging platform.

HelpCrunch

Pourquoi passer à Intercom

While being a bit more expensier than the competition, the overall quality of Intercom's is hard to match.

Réponse de Intercom Traduire en français

Thanks so much for letting us know how Intercom is helping you manage your communications with your customers and teams.

Thanks too for you feedback regarding our pricing and packaging. Our aim is to align the price you pay to the value you see, and it's a difficult one to get this right for every type of business model. I'll make sure to pass your comments on to the right team.

• Secteur d'activité: Services sans fil

My favourite support tool

Publié le 15/03/2021

Only good experience overall
Great support team
Price could be better

Avantages

Easiest support tool to have.
Makes your team very accessible, also makes the support process simple for the end users
Good integrations and useful statistics provided

Inconvénients

Pricing - it is not very cheap. Pricing also often changes
Help center tool - it could really use some help and updates
Also, a lot of Add block tools catch Intercom as an ad and blocks it - thus creating inconvenience for end users having to choose between

Réponse de Intercom Traduire en français

Thanks for letting us know that Intercom is you favorite support tool and we're helping you deliver such a good user experience.

I appreciate your feedback on our pricing, Articles feature and ad block issues. I'll make sure these get back to the right people here.

Brandon G.

Intercom is a powerful Customer Support Tool

Publié le 30/03/2021

Overall I would recommend intercom for clients looking for automation chat bots and customer support software. They have plenty of resources and their new product tour feature adds additional functionality to their suite of software.

Avantages

The knowledge center and live chat features were the most used features at our software company. These features were used regularly and automations within intercom helped serve clients efficiently.

Inconvénients

Lacks in reporting and knowledge base customization compared to ZenDesk. Innovation in new features can be slow at times.

Pourquoi passer à Intercom

Intercom was easy to implement and integrated into Zoho directly by previous developers so was a hard sell to switch out.

Réponse de Intercom Traduire en français

Thanks for leaving us this review Brandon, and for letting us know how powerful you've found Intercom as a support tool.

• Taille de l'entreprise: 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Supercharge & Automate Your Customer Interactions

Publié le 12/06/2021

I love it. Did I add that Intercom has a program that gives early-stage startups a 95% discount in subscription fees for the advanced Intercom features. That is what we got at our startup!

Avantages

I love the fact that I can use Intercom to manage every interface with leads and my customers. From collecting their data, to monitoring sessions and getting some insights on actions with event-triggered email marketing. I also love the easy integration with Slack and the multiple integrations I can implement with other software like Calendly, Google Calendar etc. It's one robust software!

Inconvénients

It could feel like a handful when setting up and you are going to need an engineer to help with some stuff. Other than that, Intercom is bliss for managing, nurturing and supercharging your customer interactions.

Réponse de Intercom Traduire en français

Thanks so much for leaving us this review and letting us know all of the ways Intercom is helping your business :)

• Secteur d'activité: Ressources humaines

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Cool but hard to understand the final price (and could be expensive)

Publié le 26/04/2021

Avantages

Very esay to use. Good interface. Easy to implement and detect loginusers.
Cool feauters

Inconvénients

So hard to know final cost. prices are always a mistery. Diferrence of essential and pro are also hard to undesrstand.

Zendesk et Freshdesk Messaging

Pourquoi passer à Intercom

Price for one year for startups and easy to instal

Réponse de Intercom Traduire en français

Thanks for leaving us this review and letting us know how easy to use you have found our tools.

We're constantly working on ways to not only better align the costs you pay with the value you see, but also to make the billing process more accessible. I'll make sure to forward your feedback on to the team responsible.

Grégoire D.
  • Secteur d'activité: Marketing et publicité

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Great product, poor pricing and support

Publié le 14/01/2021

Intercom helped us provide better support and engage more visitors and clients.

Avantages

Intercom is super easy to use and implement. It's packed with time-saving features.

Inconvénients

Their support team is driving us crazy. It can take them up to 10 days to reply to a simple question.
Their pricing is also super frustrating. We're paying more than 500€/month. For a company with less than 10 employees and 1,300 paying clients, this is a lot of money.
Despite what we pay, we don't have access to their most recent features.

Crisp et Help Scout

Groove

Pourquoi passer à Intercom

It included a knowledge base.

Réponse de Intercom Traduire en français

Hi Gregoire, thanks for leaving us this review. I'm happy to hear we're helping you better support and engage your customers.

I've let your account rep know about your support experience as this is not what we expect.

Kate (Intercom)

A true ecosystem

Publié le 02/11/2020

We have stuck with intercom for 4 years at this point and no plans to leave. I think that is testament to how strong an offering they currently have.

Avantages

I would not have written a positive review about Intercom 12 months ago. There were too many small grievances with the individual features that were all building up.

Recently the platform has matured enormously. It feels like the team at intercom has come into it's stride. New features like Series, Guides ect and most importantly - how they all work together - has made it a much better experience.

Inconvénients

Currently my 2 biggest gripes are cost and customer services. I do think for a scale-up the price gets very steep very quickly.

The customer support thing is more annoying - a core part of Intercoms offering is instant-chat. I remember 2 years ago their own instant chat was really great - now it can take a long time for a response to come in.

Réponse de Intercom Traduire en français

Thank you so much for leaving us this review. I just shared your comments with our Product team and it mad their day! Especially the team working on our Series product :)

I also really appreciate your feedback on our costs and support wait times, even more so considering you have been such a loyal and log-term customer. As of late our reply times have unfortunately slowed but we've been working (and hiring!) diligently to speed things back up to the expected turnaround times. That said our reply times do range from a few hours to a few days based on subscription (Premium receives the fastest turnaround time) and nature or urgency of the query.

When it comes to costs we always aim to align these with the value you are seeing so if you feel this is not the case please do get in touch with the team via the messenger to chat through your options.

Peter C.
  • Secteur d'activité: Santé, bien-être et fitness

Complete Package

Publié le 13/12/2019

We had the opportunity to start fresh with a new ticket system/knowledge base so were shopping around. We came across Intercom and never looked back. While it has those things it is so much more being a central place to manage all our client related communications. It is by far the application I use most day-to-day.

Avantages

Using Intercom has been an amazing experience. It is well thought out, full featured and continues to improve all the time. It has become an essential tool to communicate with our leads/clients. What is great is we can reach them (and they reach us) wherever they are: our website, in our web app, our mobile apps, email, etc.

Inconvénients

While it starts off cheap depending on the features you choose to use and your volume it can start to get expensive quick. I'm not saying the product still doesn't provide value (it absolutely does) just if I had to pick what I liked least I would say cost.

Hi Peter,

We really appreciate you leaving us a review and are so happy to hear Intercom is an essential part of your customer communication.

Thanks also for your feedback on pricing. We work really hard to align our pricing to the value you are seeing. Please get in touch if you would like to discuss your subscription options with us.

Nathaniel P.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The really bridge the gap between customers and our service

Publié le 06/08/2019

Their customer success team is great, even on the days when I'm not the most gracious customer. I even try to emulate some of their practices because I feel heard as a customer when I suggest features or report what I think could be bugs in the system.

Avantages

The ability to converse with our customers quickly and seamlessly between email and the messenger app is great. They've thought through this feature set very well and it brings us very close to our customers and we are able to convert leads very well through this service too.

Other similar apps function the same, but their UI/UX is lacking compared to Intercom. The actual feel of the app is clean and friendly and dare I say...even fun to use.

Customer success at Intercom is also excellent, they've got our backs and I appreciate it (although getting paired with someone in a vastly different time zone can hold up ticket times on our end).

Inconvénients

There are some gaps in the help center and email features. It would be ideal to create/edit documents in a manner closer to Microsoft Word or Google doc, as those are the standard for editing documents these days. Little things like not being able to create a list inside of a document the way I would in other apps can be frustrating, but there is usually a workaround of some sort that will suffice (I'm just picky).

It would also be nice to only be paired with their team members in our time zone. Working in the US and then being helped by a team member from Australia means our ticket times take much longer and conversation is hard to do in real time.

• Secteur d'activité: Hôpitaux et soins de santé

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Lots of Features but Frustrating When Messages Get Lost

Publié le 26/01/2019

Our team used intercom to support a large team of contractors that would frequently visit our website and work with us on a regular basis. We frequently use the "segment" feature to learn more about our population and to send out messages to certain segments.

We also used a variety of integrations. For example, we used upscope.io so that we could immediately screenshare with any user who was on our website if they sent us a message on intercom that they needed help. The user would get a popup asing if they want to let the administrator view their screen and they just need to click "ok." That's it. It's that easy. Upscope.io integrates directly with intercom.

You can also add Google Calendar to intercom so that intercom users can schedule a call with a teammate directly.

Avantages

Intercom allows for various quasi-queries, integrations, and outound messasges to your users. This is very helpful and is not available in all of the other customer support platforms that I have used. You can find out information about your customer population. You can send messages to only CERTAIN "segments" of your customer population. You can also integrate with a WIDE variety of other softwares to really up your customer support game.

Inconvénients

Intercom does not show all of the user messages together unless you open their profile OR they send their message as a response. So, for example, if a customer sends you a message, then 10 minutes later they create a new chat and send a new message, those messages are not linked togather unless you open their profile. I have had the experience of different agents answering the two messages or of answering one message only to see that the same user had sent a correction to their message. This is very frustrating.

It can also be difficult for users to locate the knowledge base which leads to more inbound messages. Intercom is trying to solve this by bot responses, but this is something you may have to pay for.

Beat R.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 2.0 /10

Advertising for Intercom in every E-Mail

Publié le 17/07/2020

We have been using the solution productively for some time now, then discontinued it for cost reasons. Now a plan was booked and cancelled in a new subscription structure again as a test.

In the plans up to Pro, the customer also figures as an advertising slingshot, since an advertising line for intercom is always included in every e-mail. Since we did not want this at all (after all, the plan already costs 99 dollars / month) the test was finally cancelled. Intercom didn't want to offer a solution to this, except to offer updates to the next higher subscription (499 dollars / month) which is not affordable for a small company.

Avantages

+ Beautiful design, with many useful details.
+ Good iOS and Android app with slightly limited operation.
+ An easy to understand messenger for the customer.
+ Customisable messenger with colours, text and details.

Inconvénients

- High price and only monthly plans.
- Platform only in English.
- Minimal help center, but large but confusing Academy pages.
- Tedious setup help, although the setup itself is not complex.
- Support replies take up to two days, in English only.

Help Scout

Réponse de Intercom Traduire en français

Thanks for taking the time to leave us this review Beat and letting us know about your intercom experience. I'm sorry to hear that we're not the right fit for you at this time, but thank you for sending us your feedback.

Jennie Z.

A Great Lead Capture

Publié le 15/10/2019

Makes customer communication and customer acquisition easier. I wish the chat flows were more advanced and customizable. There was definitely a learning curve with the chat flows. Also, I don't believe I can export contact information with my leads.

-Capturing emails and names
-Integrating to Hubspot and other software for easy lead closure
-Creating chat flows allows us to communicate to customers faster and saves us time

Inconvénients

-Would like to combine actions on Intercom
-Hubspot Integration is not perfect; would like to have specific field matching
-Chat flow capabilities are limited

LiveChat et HubSpot Marketing Hub

Pourquoi choisir Intercom

We were on a free plan with LiveChat for a year because we were part of an Incubator. When the year ended, we wanted to consider other options. Intercom gave us a startup plan, so it ended up being cheaper than LiveChat.

LiveChat

Pourquoi passer à Intercom

Intercom was recommended to us from other entrepreneurs.
David P.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés

Intercom is The Best chat/support tool available

Publié le 22/11/2019

The business problems we are solving using Intercom are managing incoming requests and sending in-app messages and emails. And Intercom does this with flying colors. Regardless if a user messages us live on our site, via email, or even Facebook, our support team is easily able to reply and help. It also integrates perfectly with our app to provide full visibility of a user easily accessing their profile to gain deeper insights to assist the user even more effectively. There's a reason Intercom is growing so quickly; because it's a great product and is built with quality.

Avantages

What I like most about Intercom is how easy it is to jump in and begin assisting users with their questions and requests. It's been an invaluable tool for communicating with our users (both clients and developers) on Codeable and we've been relying on it 365 days a year for 5+ years straight. There are so many new features they keep releasing which are often things we didn't realize we need until we tried them and discovered we can't live with them.

Inconvénients

For the size of our support team and number of messages we send, Intercom is one of the more expensive SaaS products we use. There are other services that may manage a support center better, but those don't provide the same quality of live chat, self-serving help center, or messenger bots that Intercom provides. While cost is a consideration for all companies, we feel Intercom is still the best value for the money and are happy paying the price for all the value it brings us.

Réponse de Intercom Traduire en français

A big thank you from the team here at Intercom for your kind words David!

Olivia S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services financiers

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 1.0 /10

Terrible customer service and onboarding

Publié le 12/05/2021

Onboarding was absolutely horrific. We even complained during onboarding about our rep. Basically our onboarding meeting comprised of --> Please log in and share your screen with us...now, what questions do you have for us?

Excuse me? This is your product, what do you mean what questions we have? Everything, including how to set up and use your products. But the answers we got was basically the same, to look up the help center and let them know if any questions. It was terrible. The sales process was more informative than the actual onboarding.

Awful response time from customer service. Can only chat, no calls. You're basically on your own once you pay them.

Avantages

The product once you get past the setting up and figure out everything on your own, is great and meets our needs. It's easy to chat with leads and customer and easy to install on any websites.

Inconvénients

Onboarding was a nightmare. Their help center is not all that helpful. You can only chat with customer service via the chatbot. It takes them 8 hours to over a day to respond back, if you're lucky (which is quite ironic for selling a chatbot product but they have zero urgency on their own). Everything costs extra, every feature is priced separately.

Réponse de Intercom Traduire en français

Hi Olivia, thank you for leaving us such a thorough and frank review. I'm glad that you found the tools meet your business needs but am sorry to hear our onboarding and support did not meet your expectations.

I will personally be taking this feedback to the teams involved to help inform future improvements we can make here.

Thank you for sharing this with us.

Joan S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Production audiovisuelle

Profesionalidad

Publié le 10/02/2021

En general nuestra experiencia con este software es muy buena ya que nos ha permitido ayudar a nuestros clientes de una forma profesional y rápida.

Avantages

Lo que mas nos ha gustado del software es la profesionalidad con la que ven nuestros clientes la interfaz y la facilidad que tienen de comunicarse con nosotros, además cabe destacar que muchas veces a través de las respuestas configuradas que tenemos muchos clientes encuentran su respuesta sin tener que contactar con un agente.

Inconvénients

Lo que menos nos ha gustado por decir algo que es un software que incluye unos planes con un precio muy elevado y podría incluir alguno más asequible para empresas más pequeñas.

Zendesk et Freshdesk

Pourquoi passer à Intercom

Elegimos usar Intercom debido a su fácil funcionamiento y integración y a la vez la profesionalidad de su interfaz de cara a los clientes sin tener que configurar excesivamente.

Réponse de Intercom Traduire en français

Thanks for letting us know how Intercom is helping you embrace conversational support and how you're making the most of our automation features too!

I'll make sure your feedback regarding our pricing and packaging get back to the team. We always aim to align the cost you pay with the value you see and it's hard to get that right for every type of business model.

Kyle T.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Adds Much More Value Than You Realise

Publié le 29/08/2019

While the price tag for Intercom is not small, especially for startups launching their first mobile app versions, it has consistently proven to be one of the most valuable assets for teams in terms of user support, communication & out-of-the-box development readiness.

Avantages

The in-app chat feature (with its cross-platform support for React Native and Ionic) is absolutely the biggest differentiator for Intercom. It is a critical part of our day-to-day operations & every client that has gone the route of implementing it with us has been hugely surprised by the large amount of value it adds to end users.

Inconvénients

We are facing ongoing complications differentiating identified and unidentified users. The experimental API available for Android seemed to be heading in the right direction to solve this, but we haven't seen updates on the stub implementation for iOS in over a year (https://github.com/intercom/intercom-ios/blob/master/Intercom.framework/Headers/Intercom%2BExperimental.h).

Zendesk, Airship et JIRA Service Management

Pourquoi passer à Intercom

The depth of features, native mobile experience for users, easy to implement push notifications & powerful management console trumped our experiences with the others available & unified several different but related requirements.
Blake P.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Very helpful support and customer onboarding tool

Publié le 21/02/2020

Overall they have been awesome on support and the tool is incredibly helpful. I will continue to use them for years to come.

Avantages

I love how we could integrate chat directly into our application for our customers. The help center is very nice for our customers and the reports really help us understand how our team is doing.

Inconvénients

Some of the functionality is a little difficult to setup especially around the tracking of specific features utilized on our platform. I also can get a little frustrated with the routing of messages, it can override the rules you put in place.

Hi Blake,

Thanks for sharing your Intercom experience, I'm so happy to hear you'll be with us for years to come!

I'll be passing your feedback about tracking and message routing on to our product team. If you'd like to add any further detail or context do get in touch via the Messenger :)

Tito C.
  • Secteur d'activité: Art/artisanat
  • Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur

The best option for LIVE CHAT and Support

Publié le 06/01/2020

Avantages

Intercom is the lease in the industry and that’s because is the best in Livechat and support software. I’ve tried a lot of services before, cheap and expensive and I can say intercom worth every penny and it’s the option that has given to me the best results.

Inconvénients

Nothing found until now. It’s really complete and well done solution.

Réponse de Intercom Traduire en français

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review Tito. It's great to hear that Intercom is helping you drive results for your business.

Matthew B.
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

A consolidated place for a lot of our support & customer success needs

Publié le 21/05/2021

Overall, Intercom has been very useful to our support team in consolidating systems and enabling us to respond to clients quickly and resolve their issues.

Avantages

I particularly like Intercom's Inbox module. It supplies our support team with most of the tools they need to help our clients quickly, and share context with other team members.

The chat experience is top notch both internally for our team and for our clients.

Intercom's reporting is informative, specifically for tracking response times segmented by chat or email, or both.

Intercom's Articles feature for help docs helps us consolidate tools even more and makes it really easy to forward relevant articles to our clients quickly, while maintaining a consistent brand feel.

Inconvénients

Intercom's campaigns (now Series) feature can be tricky to set up. Specifically, the sending logic can be confusing and is prone to accidents in our experience (i.e. accidentally sending to the wrong audience).

Messages inside of campaigns/series don't always seem to get sent out when they should. This means that some of our clients don't get messages at the right time (i.e. they get a welcome email 2 days after they sign up instead of immediately after signing up).

For new team members, Intercom has proven to be a little difficult to learn fully.

Réponse de Intercom Traduire en français

Thanks for taking the time to review Intercom Matthew! It's great to hear that Intercom is helping you consolidate your support systems and speed up resolutions.

I'll make sure to send you feedback regarding our Series product and onboarding/training experience to the relevant teams here as we really do value these insights.

Oliver A.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

All our support team is using it

Publié le 05/09/2019

Avantages

Ease of use is really great. We have hundrets of conversations with our clients every day using this tool.

Inconvénients

Their pricing. Not only is it expensive, they have changed their pricing plan about 4x in 2 years. Furthermore it's very complex to understand.

Front