Freshservice

Centre de service IT conforme à l'ITIL

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application

423 options de logiciels métiers disponibles

Erick V.
  • Secteur d'activité: Automobile

Probably the best tool for Help Desk Management

Publié le 11/06/2021

This is probably the best I used for ticketing. The support is really good, the only bad thing is that you have to contact mostly via chat.

Avantages

The features it provides are really good. The ticketing flow is easy to follow, we can handle our Service Catalog, integrate with Active Directory, manage Asset Inventory and now we started using the Project management tool.

Inconvénients

The configuration (Initial Setup) is kind of complex. Design the flows is friendly, but complex if you have many rules, but the good thing is that support guides all the way during this process.

Tom L.
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement

Freshservice Review

Publié le 20/05/2021

I've really enjoyed having Frehservice in our organization. It has made my job as a manager much easier in that I can easily review team performance, post announcements for the organization, and identify trends in issues or requests.

Avantages

Freshservice has been a game-changer for our organization. The service catalog and user-friendly interface has allowed our employees to improve their productivity over the past 2+ years we have had the system implemented. The customizable forms and workflow has allowed our IT department to streamline processes and improve efficiency.

Inconvénients

I wish the reporting capabilities were more customizable. There have been a few situations where I reached out to Frehservice for support on reports I needed but found the reports were not possible. The freshservice support team told me my reporting needs would be added to the list of potential "future enhancements'.

ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus et Zendesk

Pourquoi choisir Freshservice

Our previous product did not have a customizable system and did not provide our employees with a way to track their tickets once created. It also lacked any type of reporting capabilities.

Logiciel antérieur

Cerb

Pourquoi passer à Freshservice

Cost and ease of customization
Ahmed M.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 10 000+ employés

IT Service Level Manager

Publié le 29/08/2021

It is very good for our business we depend on it for reporting and analysis and we take alot of decisions from these reports

Avantages

Incident management, Request fillflument ,change management, tracking inventory knowledge base

Inconvénients

Features easy to use but may be need to more clearly for users

• Secteur d'activité: Conseil en gestion

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 1.0 /10

No bang for the buck, an overpriced form submission tool that disappoints in reporting and...

Publié le 13/06/2017

Friendly user interface.
Copy screenshots directly into the form (although there's a bug for the last 3 months that screenshots are displayed double in edit mode.)
Plenty of fields to configure for more complex workflows.

Inconvénients

Default categories and labels with awkward naming (synonymous use of "Tickets" and "Incidents" for "Issues", "Change" for "Change Request", "Problem" for "Bugs")
No possibility to convert issues to change requests. Agent needs to recreate the entire case in the back resulting in significant adminstrative overhead.
Reporting is practically inexistent.
REST API not covering many functions and object attributes. (You cannot substitute reporting externally.)
HTML editor limited and bugged. (CSS code in support articles not supported, Bootstrap not supported, code gets changed or reformatted upon saving articles)
No access to the file and image repository.

Frankly, with every new cosmetic change and "functionality no can do" message from the Team, I am growing more and more wary of this application. At this point, I am thinking of it as an overpriced form tool with practically no reporting, a gimped Knowledge Management base, and an asset list functionality that quickly drains your wallet.
I am spending significant time rewriting issues as change requests in order to subsequently manually attach them to the original issue ticket and explain to the user why I would want to close his ticket after all. Writing knowledge articles is best done in a separate HTML editor. The Text Editor lacks basic functionality, removes formatting and images in unpredictable ways with undoing, and stores images and files in a central repository you have no access to.
You might as well do that with a forms tool readily available on the internet.

Baldeep B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Réseaux informatiques
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Simple product without a complex helpdesk solution.

Publié le 18/07/2021

Used for 5 years. Don't plan to leave. Has improved over the last year with keyboard shortcuts.

Office many services
Simple ticket number
Nice way to email and CC email

Inconvénients

Would be good to email a secondary person without emailing the original ticket contact. Otherwise they get more emails than required. Otherwise using a workaround of forward emails to get around this.

Allow some contacts to having options of what emails they want to receive. Sometimes customers use the portal and don't want ticket emails.

System notification emails need an option to switch email to agent. Small bug that is still outstanding.

Unable to set up companies in BULK. You can do this with contacts though.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Easily worth the price compared to other ticket systems.

Publié le 08/06/2021

Avantages

After following a demo given by enthusiastic and cooperative Freshservice employees, we were sure of our choice.
The tooling is intuitive, user-friendly, responds quickly and very easy to set up. There are plenty of things that can be adapted to the needs of the company.

There are a number of options within the tooling that have certainly increased the efficiency of our employees and in the way customers create their own tickets.

The support and technical staff are excellent and an example for other companies!

Inconvénients

The change module may be further expanded. A feature request has been created for this and the latest information shows that a number of improvements will be made this year.

TOPdesk, Kaseya VSA, Zendesk et Jira

Pourquoi passer à Freshservice

Before Freshservice, we used a tooling that was almost unusable, slow and cumbersome to use. No more innovations were made. The switch to Freshservice was a relief for our users, but certainly for our customers. Where we regularly received complaints about our ticket system before using Freshservice, we no longer receive any complaints.
Samuel D.
  • Secteur d'activité: Agriculture

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Easily worth the price compared to free ticket systems

Publié le 20/05/2021

Extremely positive. Previously was using HESK as a free ticket system and also demo'd a few other options before settling on Freshservice.

The paid features of Freshservice more then pay for themselves.

Avantages

Makes dealing with a large number of tickets very simple and intuitive. Improves response time and productivity of helpdesk.

Inconvénients

The settings/configuration is not super intuitive.

Autotask PSA et Kaseya VSA

Lack of features

Pourquoi passer à Freshservice

Better pricing. Better features for internal IT departments (as opposed to MSP focused ticket systems)
Matthew P.
  • Secteur d'activité: Machines

Freshservice

Publié le 20/05/2021

Freshservice is by far the best help desk/ticketing system I've ever worked with. The speed and ease of use make Freshservice the best help desk platform I've ever worked with in my 15 years of IT experience.

Avantages

For our users its been a real nice tool for submitting help requests into our IT department. A variety of options and configurations allowed us to customize our Freshservice portal to provide our users with the best help desk experience possible.

Inconvénients

I wish I could add my own custom pages to the custom help desk portal. Love the ability to customize the current portal but it would be even better if I could add my own custom pages to the portal for instance ~ a secondary onboarding portal for a different HR team in our company.

Chad G.
  • Secteur d'activité: Automobile

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Hard to find something better

Publié le 20/05/2021

Moving from a free ticketing solution I found FreshServices provided lots of features to allow us to automated mundane tasks and free up our time to work on more important issues and projects.

Avantages

The vast number of features presented for a fair price. New features and enhancements are being made constantly.

Inconvénients

Improvements could be made to helpdesk customization. A WYSIWYG interface with the option to go deeper to modify HTML and CSS would be nice.

Pourquoi passer à Freshservice

FreshService having a better workflow editor was the sole reason we chose it over the others.
Hossam S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Vente au détail
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 10 000+ employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 3.0 /10

Hossam's Fresh Service Review

Publié le 30/08/2021

The overall experience is not that pleasant, it can perform the daily tasks, but not powerful & complicated to use, and doesn't have the customization features of creating our own dashboard in an easily manner.

Avantages

We have been using fresh service for more than a year, it is ok as a ticketing system & perform the daily task

Inconvénients

It is a complicated system compared to the other one we have been using, we had a problem generating the Team's ticketing report to do the yearly appraisal, so it has failed us in one of the most important yearly assessments, so it is either the Admin knowledge or the system has issues, but in both cases it is a bad experience, unlike other systems we were using

Benjamin J.
  • Secteur d'activité: Construction

FreshService Internal Ticket Management System for Gehan Homes

Publié le 20/05/2021

We enjoy FreshService for the simplistic ticket management and communication it provides. It is also a secondary database for our asset management to cross reference our main database. We would like to see more curated automated reports for both tickets and assets. We would also like to be able to levarage the change management database, but it does not appear user friendly nor intuitive; so we may need training on this but we do not use it because we dont understand it. We are actively looking for change management.

Avantages

Easy to build requestors and submit tickets via email and communicate with the end users we support for our internal helpdesk. Easy to spot trends and ensure service level agreements for ticket response times are measured appropriately.

Inconvénients

The inventory management system at first was very unreliable, sometimes search wouldnt pull up names or info. It seems to have been developed and works much better, but I believe the backend database or tool used could be of better quality. It has come a long way from the beginning and is markedly better.

Pourquoi choisir Freshservice

ManageEngine cost too much for what we were using it for and it was also on premises. We needed something simple and cloud based and cheaper.

Logiciel antérieur

ManageEngine Desktop Central

Pourquoi passer à Freshservice

Cost, ease of use, and provided the greatest benefit for a simple ticket and asset tracking system with the "possibility" of future developments in other areas of the system. We know FreshService was and is a growing company so we bet our money on the growth, we have not been disappointed, but of course would like to see more development in the areas of change management and maybe some more asset tracking features. Also, the customer service and support is STELLAR, I would say better than any vendor or product we use previously or currently. Bravo on the customer support, please never change how great that is, its more important than people might think.
Max S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Construction

Everything You Need In A Great Ticketing System

Publié le 20/05/2021

Excellent, see the Pro section. I wished I could paraphrase everything I wrote in that section to garnish this one, but time is limited.

Avantages

There are multiple things that I like about the Freshservice platform. To start, the ticketing system that they provide is an amazing tool to keep track of issues and resolutions. You can easily search for similar issues and select a wide variety of categorizations to organize your problems and resolutions. I love the private note feature as well, we can suggest solutions to specialists working on solving an issue before it is escalated.

Something else I liked about FS is their asset management utility. The Freshservice agent that is installed on the computers make it easier for admins to see who is the last person who signed in to a computer. This helpful in occasions where we have to rule out what computer is assigned to someone when we forget to update the asset. Overall, the Freshservice inventory system is the best I've used in my professional career.

Now let's talk about my favorite feature - the API. I was surprised to learn that FS had an API. I was able to thoroughly test their API and develop our own apps. Very pleased with this aspect.

I also enjoyed using their admin tools to create workflows, notifications, scenarios to automate and make the ticketing solution more effective.

Being able to document things here is also very easy. You can add images, create tags, and alter publications from their editor. Never had any gripes with this.

Lots to like here!

Inconvénients

There are actually very few cons. If there is anything bad to say is that I wished the API returned some more relevant results for what I was looking for. For example, I had to jump through a few more requests that I wanted to convert some values to get something else I needed. Yes, seriously, that's all the bad I can say; we are nerds here at Royal. I was able to code very cool apps with the API.

Mel W.
  • Secteur d'activité: Immobilier
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés

Implementation and Management

Publié le 25/09/2020

I had used FreshService in the past at different places of employment and had enjoyed it. This was the first time I was tasked with picking a ticketing system for a company. The fact that you get a trial based on the level you want to pay for, can basically have it customized during the trial to see if it's the right fit, extremely helpful and responsive customer service, and its easy to use for all levels of tech comfortability were the big reasons we chose FreshService. Every time I check in with our team of Agents, everyone is extremely happy with the switch and, overall, I am looking forward to the positive changes this is bringing our teams.

Avantages

There are several reasons I pushed to choose FreshService over other products. The value of the features I was getting with the ease of set up. Within the trial period, I had most of the set up done before I presented to my department head. The ease of switching from the previous (and archaic) system to FS for our end users was, overall, seamless. The ability to customize the product with minimal knowledge makes it easy to manage and make changes. After reviewing a dozen other ticketing systems, FreshService provided the ease of implementation and change that we were looking for.

Inconvénients

I love Freddy and want to use it however it's limited features over the traditional portal are frustrating. I understand it's a new feature and it's in a state of constant improvement but I wanted to launch with it and was unable to because key features that we needed specifically for our company would not show up. The reports aren't quite what I thought they would be either and I will probably have to do some work with powershell to get the information I really need.

Pourquoi choisir Freshservice

The system we had was a basic portal for entering the request and then it would email it out to everyone. There was no way to properly manage, track, or pull reports on the work being done and tickets were falling through the cracks. It was making everyone's job harder than it needed to be.

Pourquoi passer à Freshservice

This list is only a partial list of all the systems I looked at but I had issues with identifying what features each level had, lack of trials, unresponsive or slow customer service were some of the few issues I ran into.
Aleksandr Z.
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Freshservice Review from a daily user and admin

Publié le 01/08/2019

My overall experience with Freshservice has been really good (despite the cons I listed). The interface from Agent point of view is easy to navigate, the ticket/problem/change management is clear. From an admin point of view, everything is well group under the admin section and even if you don't have experience with Freshservice you will find yourself picking everything up pretty quickly.

The mobile app, while clunky, is still a good way to get notified about tickets coming in (especially urgent ones), and checking for replies and approvals. Bonus points for providing single sign on options (SSO).

Customization is solid and allows you to integrate your company branding quite well. Good, and easy to create, manage, edit knowledge base system.

Requesters have a very easy time creating a ticket in case of an incident.

While it can feel frustrating to have to contact Freshservice support for some things, I can say that my overall experience has been very solid with their support and they have even taken and implement a number of our feature requests.

I would most certainly recommend this product.

- Easy to use
- Good platform to manage incidents/problems/changes/releases as well as requests
- Good CMDB for managing company assets
- Pretty simple to perform administrative tasks
- Good customization
- Has mobile app that will notify you when someone performs an action on any of your items (Such as assignment of a ticket, replies, approvals, etc.)
- Had good experience from Freshservice support staff
- Has the ability to integrate into your domain account via Single Sing-On (SSO)
- Good solution for storing your IT Support based knowledge base

Inconvénients

- Customization could be better in some areas
- Some changes require you to contact Freshservice support directly
- Digital asset management is a bit clunky
- Mobile app is not as intuitive as desktop experience and can feel difficult to navigate for some users
- Noticed that at times, usually in the morning hours of EST time zone, Freshservice access cuts out for 5 minutes

Dave P.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Feature packed ITSM which has room for improvement.

Publié le 12/03/2018

Moving from a shared mailbox it has been a lot easier to manage incoming incidents and track who is working on which ticket. Being an ITIL based ITSM we can now properly track system changes and gain approval across the business based on our business processes.

Avantages

Simple to use - one of the main reasons we went with FreshService was that during a trial of many other systems FreshService was by far the easiest to setup and configure. This means more time doing other projects rather than administering the helpdesk system.

Powerful Automations - my trial version had the new Smart Workflow addon which made creating complex workflows very easy and simple. There is still room for improvement and some fields cannot be used in automations e.g. Impact or Urgency.

Self service catlog - its a nice to have and allows easy segregation of Service Requests compared to Incidents, the custom forms are nice although would be better to dynamic i.e. drop down of all requesters for example.

Branding - nice branding options and easy to use giving full access to CSS / HTML although not as easy to manipulate as ZenDesk.

Self Service Portal - We haven't rolled this out to end users yet but the portal is easy to use and with the branding options can be customised. The embedded widget is also useful and can be embedded into SharePoint.

Inconvénients

Reporting - very limited compared to some systems although improvements are on the road map.

Software Assets - confusing to use as you have to track each software item as an asset, cannot easily search on what is installed on computers across the database. Again improvements coming on the road map.

Dashboard is useless - current implementation of the system gives a very basic overview of the system and an activity log. We don't use it as it doesn't provide any useful information.

Certain Form Fields - you cannot change the default fields or even hide them without using JavaScript, this means I have had to create custom fields to tell my agents to ignore certain fields which isn't ideal. Also the categories list is shared among tickets, our change requests differ from our incidents.

SLA breaches - compared to ZenDesk it isn't as easy to see when a ticket is due to breach SLA. Currently the ticket interface only shows Resolve Due date and not response due date, the response due just appears in the main ticket view when its close to expiry. Not ideal but workable.

Feature-rich and intuitive

Publié le 27/02/2018

We are back "with the times" compared to our previous ticket system.

Avantages

The FreshService interface is pleasant and pretty intuitive to work with. We had been using a different ticket system for more than a decade. Nonetheless, the switch to FreshService was relatively smooth for the whole team. I think the major reason is that the interface feels rather natural or comfortable to work with.

The same kind of intuitiveness is also seen under the hood (Admin panel), which is where a lot of other systems fall short. Even though Fresh Service packs a ton of features under the hood, you are not battling against a maze of intertwined difficult-to-manage configurations. I personally don't need to do a lot of changes in the configuration (I'm rather the "backup" for those kind of things), but when I do, it doesn't take me too long to find out where I need to adapt what setting.

I had to contact Fresh Service support a few times and so far always got a satisfactory reply in a decent reply time.

Inconvénients

With all of the above said, it also lacks some features you could see as "basic" or "take for granted" here and there.

Agents can't configure an "out-of-office" period themselves.
There's no possibility to set up a custom dashboard per agent.
My major pet peeve is the text editor, which options are very limited (can't send a reply with a paragraph in fixed with font, can't edit the source ...) and which sometimes behaves unexpectedly (some odd behaviour with linebreaks, weird cursor position when pasting text ...)

And finally, while there is integration with Jira, I have the feeling it tends to break quite easily. We've probably had it more half- or not-working-at-all than working as it should. This makes it unreliable, requires manual effort and follow-up and really undoes the usefulness of having integration at all.

Jose Q.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 11-50 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Freshservice is quite a solid ITSM solution in the Cloud, with no investment in IT infrastructu...

Publié le 26/03/2018

The rapid deployment! Being Cloud, we were ready to start almost from day zero. The learning curve is quite smooth, and it was fairly easy to perform basic to moderate customizations on the portal and forms. Also the automation options were quite easy to follow (we basically used templates of the predefined ones) and one key for more novice users is that Freshservice has tutorials all around the solutions.

Avantages

It's literally "pay and use". Zero footprint in your current IT architecture, everything is habdled via any compatible web browser. And yet it includes advanced ITSM functionalities such as asset management and CMDB, in which you mdeploy Probes and Agents to Windows, Linux and Mac devices to scan and inventory hardware and software. And like every other Freshworks solution, it's very customizable interms of UI, automation and notifications, as well as integrations with third-party solutions and via API for developers.

Inconvénients

Perhaps adding new modules. Freshservice deals with this by integrations and automations, but out of the included modules (Tickets, Problems, Changes, Releases, CMDB, Projects, Solutions and Reports) you can't, at the moment, add a new one, such as Facilities or HR for example. However, provided that the included modules cover most, if not all, or ITSM's basic needs, and that the mnost generic modules (such as Tickets) are easily adaptable and customizable, that's not much of a problem.

Braden J.
  • Secteur d'activité: Génie civil

Great IT software

Publié le 24/09/2020

love the product, was very easy to set up and integrate into the company, very nice customization options to really make it your own, and anytime we have had an issue we usually get a response very fast from the team so we are never held back for too long on anything!

Avantages

The ease of use is a huge plus to us and to all of the end users, it is very straight forward for everyone to use, well integrated into the company super easily and multiple ways to access via the website, mobile app or even just an email, makes our jobs much easier, and the hardware management is also a huge plus being able to track it all

Inconvénients

They are working on it now but I wish it had a better tracking of what was installed in certain hardware, at the moment they do not show all of the components just most of the major ones, would be a nice thing to have it all

Gustavo M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Production alimentaire

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Easy to use ITSM system that lack proper integration with other platforms.

Publié le 20/05/2021

Overall Freshservice is an easy to use and deploy platform that will work in small and medium size organizations. It has lots of feature to make repetitive tasks automated.

Avantages

Incident and Service requests is the module I like the most, specially because IT support can

Inconvénients

Inventory and Software management.

The agent installed in workstations sporadically stops working and IT support must install the manually for it to continue reporting on the asset. When deploying hundreds of assets, this becomes very tedious.

Also, the Probe used to scan network and synchronize AD with Fresh lack a lot of functionality and it doesn't provide enough information about a multitude of non-workstation assets after scanning.

ServiceNow

Pourquoi passer à Freshservice

Price and ease of deployment.
Zac N.
  • Secteur d'activité: Médias de diffusion
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés

Excellent service

Publié le 24/09/2020

Very happy

Avantages

Ease of use, customer support and nice layouts

Inconvénients

Some things not configurable which makes us having to do workarounds

Joe M.

Great Help Desk Software, Particularly For Time Pressed Admins

Publié le 15/09/2017

The pricing for this product is very competitive which is great for the IT budget and value for dollar represent a good deal. I find the Support team is very helpful and responsive. This is not a complex product to set up but does take a little time to figure out how things work within Freshservice. I am very please overall.

Avantages

SaaS based product so no on premises hardware or software. Setup is more than 10 minutes that some of the marketing indicates, but definitely not a complex setup. Once you understand the workflow things become fairly intuitive in setting up the software. The ability to process tickets from one screen, enabling you to reply, enter case notes and disposition the ticket from one screen is very good. Like anything there is a learning curve involved, but it becomes very straightforward to Administer. This is very important as I am handling issues, closing tickets and assisting end users so I do not have the time to spent an hour a day doing routine maintenance tasks. The technical support team is also very helpful.

Inconvénients

Most of the issues have not been with things that do not work as much as do not conform to our individual work flows and processes. A few things that are challenges include that pasting into tickets using the portal does not work. Any screen shots or images depicting issues and end user is facing need to be added as attachments. By default you are given a long and not intuitive URL for your Portal. While you can create a custom URL it requires purchasing an SSL certificate or the connection is not secure. If a User submits a ticket via email and at a later time tries to create an account on the Portal it will advise them that the email is in use. To resolve this they just need to request a password reset, but it is not intuitive to the User, they think something is wrong.

Rich K.
  • Secteur d'activité: Vente en gros

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Simple to use and has all the features you actually need.

Publié le 09/10/2018

I really like Fresh Service (and before it, Fresh Desk). I keep trying to find a reason to switch to Zendesk because of the possibilities with their integrations but keep abandoning the trial. I would have to reproduce in Zendesk what I currently have in Freshservice in order to start experimenting with the possibilities. That's where the problems start. All the things I have in Freshservice are add-ons in Zendesk that cost extra and don't work the same way. If you have a fairly small team, we have 4 IT personnel for a 24/7 $400 million dollar company, this is your solution.

Avantages

Layout is clean and easy to understand. Has fun 'gamify' system which lets my techs compete with with other for prizes with the system keep score. This is available on our subscription level. Also has SLA monitoring for those pesky KPI requirements. Can setup a catalog of services and items for end users to 'order' with a workflow approval process. Can integrate with chat and phone. Great all around alternative to Zendesk. Doesn't nickel and dime you to have basic features.

Inconvénients

List of Integration possibilities are pretty small in comparison and hasn't really grown in the several years we have been using it.

Karina J.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 5 001-10 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Offers a lot of features

Publié le 09/02/2021

It meets our expectations for managing tickets. We have experienced some bugs and they get resolved quickly.

Avantages

We use it for tickets and issue resolution mostly. The software offers contract management, project management, asset management and other features at a very basic state.

Inconvénients

We tried asset management for a while and it felt extremely short so we had to switch to a different product. Project management we did not even try because it is extremely basic. Maybe they should stick with the core of their product which is tickets and issue resolution.

Timothy J.
  • Secteur d'activité: Hôpitaux et soins de santé

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

FreshService provides many of ServiceNow level functions - but without the price tag

Publié le 14/04/2021

I have implemented in my current and previous organizations. It has solid overall build quality and supports ITIL standards and data capture in many areas. We also have the asset tracking component which has been helpful.

Avantages

Streamlined interface has been easy for our IT team to learn and use. I like the ability to track and link incidents, service requests, changes and problems. Does what we need.

Inconvénients

I would love to see more and better reporting - simplistic tools for creating reports limit advanced analysis in the tool.

Dynamics 365

Pourquoi passer à Freshservice

FreshService has a significant focus on IT management, where D365 doesn't, so we didn't have to build out custom functionality with FreshService.
Michael M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Logiciels
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés

Best support ticketing system

Publié le 20/05/2021

Love it what more can I say make my job much easier.

Avantages

Makes managing support very easy, love working with Fresh Service and the link to Jira works brilliantly

Inconvénients

The searches could be a bit better if additional filtering options were added to narrow down the search when looking for historical tickets