241 avis

• Fonctionnalités
des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
241 avis
Marcelo Z.
  • Secteur d'activité: Biens de consommation

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Good ERP to take in consideretion

Publié le 25/09/2019

We are a growing company, we manufacture, we order from other suppliers, we produce, and we sale trough Shopify and B2B and wholesale via Quickbooks, We have a sales department, technical department and, production department and shipping department, this way I can integrate all under one platform.

Avantages

We were about to implement Inventory management, and Shopify recommend Erpag, I just been using the Demo, but they got me at the first minute, very intuitive and easy to navigate. I will try also the service and repair platform.

Inconvénients

No integration with other apps, at least couldn't find how to do it.

Bryan L.
  • Secteur d'activité: Import/Export

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Great Product with a good price tag

Publié le 18/03/2021

So far ERPAG has met most or if not all my needs. We will be going live very soon.

Avantages

Adding additional fields is also possible for our business.
Assistance from ERPAG on technical information has been prompt.

Inconvénients

So far the features are very functional for my company.

Subi G.
  • Secteur d'activité: Fabrication électrique/électronique

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Nice package for small business applications.

Publié le 12/06/2017

I could set up a small business in a very short period of time (from quotation to printing packing slip).

Avantages

In an hour or so I could figure out how the software works. So it will good to train new people fast compare to big-name software like SAP or Oracle.

Inconvénients

There are still many features to be worked out. (a) The address fields in the forms do not follow the US address standard. I reported specific example via chat room,
(b) I believe you are still changing the software on a daily basis. At some point you need to freeze a rev and come back late with a diff rev with consolidated updates
(c) There should be more templates for quotation and invoicing. I could not find a template in quotation where I can quote tier-pricing to my customer. The template automatically sums them up at the bottom which is not right.

Rafiq M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Produits alimentaires

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

A great option for small to medium businesses!

Publié le 18/12/2020

Avantages

Sales, Purchasing, Manufacturing and Accounting features are easy to use. Software is responsive and even have its own mobile app feature! Great value for companies looking for a functioning MRP software on a tight budget. ERPAG also can sync with xero, although the feature requires you to update manually.

Inconvénients

So far nothing has made me not like about the software. I would say I would like more people to use this software as the only online help that I can find is on their help website.

Abbey N.
  • Secteur d'activité: Mode et vêtements

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

ERPAG solved my admistrative problems with orders.

Publié le 12/08/2020

I am still trying ERPAG but so far I am impressed with the manufacturing part. It is simpler to use as opposed to the product I used before and it is cheaper.

Avantages

What I like is that I an tack an order from beginning until the end. Also I liked the fact that I could import data fro mypreviuos ERP system. I did not have to start from scratch. The integration into the E-commerce.

Inconvénients

The fact that it does not integrate with my current E-commerce software. But I will be able to switch say to Shopify.

Laura E.
  • Secteur d'activité: Mode et vêtements

Victory Cheer Uniforms is using ERPAG to manage growth and manufacturing

Publié le 19/02/2020

So far we're able to create orders pretty easily. I'm not sure yet how to submit an invoice for online payment to clients.

Avantages

We like that this software allows for CRM, BOM and manufacturing planning.

Inconvénients

This software does not have a human resources feature. This may also pose an issue when trying to track individual job performance.

Yaniv S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Biens de consommation

NEW MARINE

Publié le 20/12/2020

So far a positive one thpugh weare just at the data base mportation form previous software.
sales order and purchase orders are tracking are the most omportant features for us

Avantages

User friendly and east to be customized per needs and preferences

Inconvénients

Not training sessions are offfred apart from instroduction

Zeyad A.
  • Secteur d'activité: Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés

Excellent Customer Support

Publié le 15/02/2021

Warehousing Solutions

Your SW is user friendly and you have excellent Customer Support

Inconvénients

nothing till now all we did was uploading the data

Kenneth R.
  • Secteur d'activité: Produits pharmaceutiques
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant Essai gratuit

Promising and inexpendsive software

Publié le 18/02/2021

The customer support is always available and respons very quickly

Avantages

I like it has a complete range of functionality, time will show when I start using this if I will miss something

Inconvénients

None that I come up with at this point.

Bryan F.
  • Secteur d'activité: Produits alimentaires
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

Great Software for the price

Publié le 07/08/2020

Avantages

I love that this has a very simple to use software; however, it is very sophisticated in what it can do. The customer service is great as well

Inconvénients

There's not too much not to like about this software

Bryn H.
  • Secteur d'activité: Vins et spiritueux

Wonderful Fully Featured ERP Package

Publié le 16/10/2019

ERPAG support is fantastic; they have been quick to respond to our questions making it easy for us to move forwards.

Avantages

ERPAG has been one of the easiest products we've come across to get started with. The menus are clear, everything is easy to find and mistakes are easy to fix. The data import functionality is very easy to use - just copy and paste from a spreadsheet and you're good to go. Sales tax handling was a big problem for us with several competing products; ERPAG handles the relatively complex tax rules here in Canada with ease, including different tax rates depending on the buyer's location, etc.

Inconvénients

Some pages are a little hard to work with on smaller screens

Steve M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Défense et aérospatiale

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

ERP for small manufacturing operations covered

Publié le 29/04/2020

ERPAG is helping our company take control of our inventory, work order and job planning, and purchasing activities in combination with other quality management systems.

Avantages

Very easy to import BOM & vendor data for the hundreds of components that we use in our products. Also very easy to build work orders and purchase orders to help us migrate away from PDF work instructions and excel sheets for POs.

Inconvénients

Time tracking app for work order costing could be improved. We already use a separate app (Tsheets) for better visibility of our employee time tracking for different projects and it will be tricky to reconcile these different tracking systems. If ERPAG could match Tsheets functionality it would be worth a bit more to us. In general, the ERPAG user interface feels a bit antiquated but functionality is really what we care about so this is just a minor ding.

Frank L.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information

More features for less.

Publié le 06/05/2020

Most of the issues we had was collecting the right data and understanding the terminology of ERPAG as it compares to Quickbooks Online. Also, the sitch to QBO and implementation of ERP at the same time has added a degree of difficulty we wouldn't have if we had stayed with Quickbooks Desktop but the switch was needed. Being able to use ERP on android tablets like the ones we already use in production will save us a ton of money that we would have spent on scanners and other gadgets we won't need.

Avantages

The number of features included in the software and the pricing tiers are a pleasant surprise in the age of paid add-ons or poorly developed and overpriced software packages available for manufacturing and production control.

Inconvénients

The learning curve might be a little steep for a single person to est out all that the software has to offer and the documentation could use some detailed examples on how to use some modules and the sequence to follow when entering data manually or via import. But given all the things this software does right it is understandable that it would have a delay in the documentation for some modules.

Ratanachai P.
  • Secteur d'activité: Cosmétiques

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Flexible & intelligent software but easy to use. Best for startups & small to mid size...

Publié le 01/07/2020

I'm so happy to find this application after a virtually forever search for an ERP software that will fit my organization requirement with limited budget. The software is sophisticated and well designed. It is also so flexible that allows you to adjust and tweak the software to fit your organization's requirement. The flow of the application is also intuitive and easy to understand.

Their support team is also very helpful. I love that they also provide the Live Chat service within the application. This really help us solve our problems quickly.

So, if you are an entrepreneur looking for an ERP solution, make sure you don't skip this one!

Avantages

Cloud Application, No need to invest in hardware. The software covers every aspect of an organization and link important data together. It is very flexible and well designed.

Inconvénients

Support team availability for company in Asia continent is quite limited.
Continuity issue. For example, when we briefly lost Internet connection, the user is kicked out of the software immediately and lose all the unsaved works. When something is wrong, the application is just suspended without any reason or explanation. It should have a better error handling.

Joon hyuk L.
  • Secteur d'activité: Import/Export

Just started

Publié le 08/08/2019

Avantages

Well from now only can say this is a great software to managing my business, as my industries need many different fields and items, cant use just for E-commerce platforms, our business is mostly offline businesses.
And this software looks matching well until now.

Inconvénients

AS I wrote here, I am a new user but looks much more useful than others software.

Sylvia L.
  • Secteur d'activité: Machines

Best MRP/ERP software out there

Publié le 23/03/2020

We run a scientific equipment manufacturing company and the services are excellent. I've tried out many other similar tier software (SOS Inventory and MRPEasy) and this is in a league of its own.

Avantages

The software is a manufacturing company's dream.

I love so many things about this. Beautiful interface, amazing support (instantaneous directions if I chat with them and the developers can turn on a dime to implement features if requested).

It also does everything I want it to: track purchase orders, tell me intuitively when things are late, search items, assign serial numbers to items (we purchase a lot), customize fields, and multi-level BOMs.

Inconvénients

It was hard to find this software! I was looking at the really expensive onsite MRP/ERP solutions and thinking that they were overkill. This is EXACTLY what I need.

Hung H.
  • Secteur d'activité: Vente au détail
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Operation is very human.There are support for Chinese, very convenient

Publié le 08/08/2017

Save a lot of time.

Avantages

The sales function can be used as a CRM system.After the shipment query sales record is very convenient. Sales reports can filter different sales data, it is easy to analyze.
Manufacturing is very powerful.Set the assembly can automatically offset the raw materials, the factory management of the company is very convenient.
ERPAG can save a lot of time, it is recommended small, medium-sized companies to use.

Inconvénients

No API and Order upload for EXCEL.When the amount of orders is growing, it is necessary to import customer information and order information.This can save a lot of time for customers who are engaged in online sales.APIs can be connected to their own website will become very convenient.

Jorge A.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

ERPAG widely covers the needs of any retail company. It's a very intuitive and easy to use...

Publié le 04/10/2017

Probably the highest rated product in terms of price-quality ratio.
A highly and fast configurable product.
A very intuitive ERP that requieres shorter implementation and trainning times.
A fairly good GUI that makes it relatively easy to identify the next steps from the creation of a quotation to closing/booking a sales order.
A product that can be easily customizable without the need of technical support or contacting ERPAG development team. It is fantastic that you can customize document templates to adapt them to your business needs.

Avantages

Setting up your company's database in ERPAG is easier and faster than in most of the commercial ERPs you can find in the market. You can create a product catalog with almost as many product attributes as you need in just a matter of minutes. You are also able to upload not only product info, but also purchase orders, suppliers, customers, employees and many other tables from your own databases, by importing them into an excel file.
The latter plus the capability to customize data fields, either by literally translating fields to your local language or by changing names so that they can fit your business needs, it's a brilliant idea that I hadn't seen in any other ERP product out there.

Inconvénients

There are currently no options to work with more than a single currency, which is a shame considering that businesses are becoming more and more globalized.

Mark K.
  • Secteur d'activité: Conseil en gestion
  • Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Impressive capabilities

Publié le 17/02/2021

Superlative!

Avantages

The progress from database management software that keeps track of Bills of Material to Multimillion-dollar ERP implementations has been spectacular. The only thing more stunning about the cost of these systems is the complexity. If you have ever worked with SAP you will understand immediately. If not you are going to save yourself a steep journey up that learning curve. ERPAG is priced almost too low. I nearly passed it up when I saw the cost. How can Cloud-based ERP software have this price point and really be ERP I thought. Fortunately, I took a closer look. I'm still exploring all of the functionality. I will be presenting ERPAG tomorrow and I will say simply that ERPAG is all you will ever need. All of the bases are covered.

Inconvénients

ERPAG University CRM tutorials would be helpfull.

Aleksandar M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Comptabilité
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Few words about Erpag Inc.

Publié le 10/10/2018

Avantages

We have been using software solutions from Erpag Inc. for more than 20 years. By using this software we have significantly raised the level of services we provided, got the necessary stability, speed and ease of use. The program has proved through long time of use , starting from the MS DOS platform, later through the Windows environment, up to the current cloud version.
It is a really warm recommendation for all those who want to have a modern, comprehensive, complete software to run the company's business from all fields of activities.

Inconvénients

Feel that i couldnt find any relevant bug :)

Darko ¿.
  • Secteur d'activité: Matériel informatique

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Very inspiring and perspectable software

Publié le 02/03/2017

Using it for a year in my business, works great, functionality is great, features like service management with invoicing and retail sales with great inventory management. Cloud based functionality is great because i don't have to worry about backup or my computers speed, it works fast every time from anywhere. I can access it on my mobile phone (the screen is not adapted but i can still manage around in need). Customer support is very quick and responsive and they worked hard on my demands.
Overall i tried many many softwares and i would suggest this to anyone. The big downside is lack of accounting but since i have an outside bookkeeper it is not an issue for me. User interface is very well designed, for me it was very easy to learn to work with it, some of my workers say it has to many clicking but i don't see how else you can unite all those features.
My recomendation to anybody!

Avantages

Multilanguage support, lots of features, awesome user interface, cloud based

No accounting

Jane C.
  • Secteur d'activité: Automobile

Outstanding customer support

Publié le 06/08/2018

The software does what I need it to do for the most part and the company listens to my needs and will sometimes make the necessary development upgrades.

Avantages

The company was extremely responsive to my needs and even implemented some capabilities that I requested. They also helped me with some data entry in order to save me the time of doing it myself or paying an employee to do it. Although they are in a time zone with a 9-10 hour difference, they always respond to my emails right away. We have scheduled late night support sessions so that I can get help when email support isn't enough.

Inconvénients

The payment type of a sales order or invoice cannot be changed after it has been completed. Sometimes we make mistakes when entering orders, and I'd like to be able to go back and modify it.

Chirag A.
  • Secteur d'activité: Santé, bien-être et fitness

Best Software for material managment

Publié le 01/10/2020

Excellent,
Many problem solved for material managment,

Avantages

Easy managment of input and output + have very good function of BOM

Inconvénients

Few additional option which are not working as of now,
but does not mater much,

Paul S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Génie mécanique ou industriel

Great value without compromise

Publié le 14/06/2019

Great, customer support is very responsive and training

Avantages

Easy to get the hang of, navigation is very simple.

Inconvénients

Still a bit USA focused, needs to be more outward looking for global community

Ghislen H.
  • Secteur d'activité: Design

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

We have two years with this product, it is very good product, but need better tropicalizacion

Publié le 07/08/2017

Centralize all information online anywhere

Spanish Support,

The Account Plan, has scheme, it is already built in and can't be changed. We need something modificable for our organizacio

The Purchase Order, that you need to correct should be done via manual journal vouchers.

The Notes in the purchase orders must be written manually, it does not allow copying and pasting. Sometimes it shows code and algorithms in the print format

In the purchase orders, the calculation of the tax is not being done automatically

Inconvénients

It allows me to see in a single screen the financial behavior of the company
Keeps track of all movements
Allows me to periodically export the company summary
Centralize all information online