176 avis
ERPAG

ERPAG

ERP pour petites et moyennes entreprises

4,5 /5 (176 avis)
176 avis
Marcelo Z.
Secteur d'activité: Biens de consommation
Traduire en français

Good ERP to take in consideretion

Publié le 25/09/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We are a growing company, we manufacture, we order from other suppliers, we produce, and we sale trough Shopify and B2B and wholesale via Quickbooks, We have a sales department, technical department and, production department and shipping department, this way I can integrate all under one platform.

Avantages

We were about to implement Inventory management, and Shopify recommend Erpag, I just been using the Demo, but they got me at the first minute, very intuitive and easy to navigate. I will try also the service and repair platform.

Inconvénients

No integration with other apps, at least couldn't find how to do it.

Bryn H.
Secteur d'activité: Vins et spiritueux

Wonderful Fully Featured ERP Package

Publié le 16/10/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

ERPAG support is fantastic; they have been quick to respond to our questions making it easy for us to move forwards.

Avantages

ERPAG has been one of the easiest products we've come across to get started with. The menus are clear, everything is easy to find and mistakes are easy to fix. The data import functionality is very easy to use - just copy and paste from a spreadsheet and you're good to go. Sales tax handling was a big problem for us with several competing products; ERPAG handles the relatively complex tax rules here in Canada with ease, including different tax rates depending on the buyer's location, etc.

Inconvénients

Some pages are a little hard to work with on smaller screens

Steve M.
Secteur d'activité: Défense et aérospatiale
Traduire en français

ERP for small manufacturing operations covered

Publié le 29/04/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

ERPAG is helping our company take control of our inventory, work order and job planning, and purchasing activities in combination with other quality management systems.

Avantages

Very easy to import BOM & vendor data for the hundreds of components that we use in our products. Also very easy to build work orders and purchase orders to help us migrate away from PDF work instructions and excel sheets for POs.

Inconvénients

Time tracking app for work order costing could be improved. We already use a separate app (Tsheets) for better visibility of our employee time tracking for different projects and it will be tricky to reconcile these different tracking systems. If ERPAG could match Tsheets functionality it would be worth a bit more to us. In general, the ERPAG user interface feels a bit antiquated but functionality is really what we care about so this is just a minor ding.

Subi G.
Secteur d'activité: Fabrication électrique/électronique
Traduire en français

Nice package for small business applications.

Publié le 12/06/2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I could set up a small business in a very short period of time (from quotation to printing packing slip).

Avantages

In an hour or so I could figure out how the software works. So it will good to train new people fast compare to big-name software like SAP or Oracle.

Inconvénients

There are still many features to be worked out. (a) The address fields in the forms do not follow the US address standard. I reported specific example via chat room,
(b) I believe you are still changing the software on a daily basis. At some point you need to freeze a rev and come back late with a diff rev with consolidated updates
(c) There should be more templates for quotation and invoicing. I could not find a template in quotation where I can quote tier-pricing to my customer. The template automatically sums them up at the bottom which is not right.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 7.0/10

Sylvia L.
Secteur d'activité: Machines

Best MRP/ERP software out there

Publié le 23/03/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We run a scientific equipment manufacturing company and the services are excellent. I've tried out many other similar tier software (SOS Inventory and MRPEasy) and this is in a league of its own.

Avantages

The software is a manufacturing company's dream.

I love so many things about this. Beautiful interface, amazing support (instantaneous directions if I chat with them and the developers can turn on a dime to implement features if requested).

It also does everything I want it to: track purchase orders, tell me intuitively when things are late, search items, assign serial numbers to items (we purchase a lot), customize fields, and multi-level BOMs.

Inconvénients

It was hard to find this software! I was looking at the really expensive onsite MRP/ERP solutions and thinking that they were overkill. This is EXACTLY what I need.

Joon hyuk L.
Secteur d'activité: Import/Export

Just started

Publié le 08/08/2019

Avantages

Well from now only can say this is a great software to managing my business, as my industries need many different fields and items, cant use just for E-commerce platforms, our business is mostly offline businesses.
And this software looks matching well until now.

Inconvénients

AS I wrote here, I am a new user but looks much more useful than others software.

Laura E.
Secteur d'activité: Mode et vêtements

Victory Cheer Uniforms is using ERPAG to manage growth and manufacturing

Publié le 19/02/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

So far we're able to create orders pretty easily. I'm not sure yet how to submit an invoice for online payment to clients.

Avantages

We like that this software allows for CRM, BOM and manufacturing planning.

Inconvénients

This software does not have a human resources feature. This may also pose an issue when trying to track individual job performance.

Marko S.
Secteur d'activité: Électronique grand public

Best on the market

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant Essai gratuit
Publié le 07/05/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Stock management and work processes have been tracked.

Avantages

Number of functionalities implemented and price !

Inconvénients

It is a little bit hard to use once you landed on the page, but with time you are more familiar with.

Matthew R.
Secteur d'activité: Logiciels
Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur
Traduire en français

Very in depth and customizable

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant Essai gratuit
Publié le 13/09/2019

Avantages

ERPAG seems to have functionality for almost any business need.

Inconvénients

It is a bit overwhelming at first, but once I worked through the processes, it became easily understood.

Vincent P.
Secteur d'activité: Matériaux de construction

ERPAG brings Light to Lighting

Publié le 18/05/2020

how to find inventory

Avantages

The Configurable bill of materials is the reason i selected this product.

Inconvénients

the product does not work well with one drive.

CSV import should be available for all menus.

CSV export needs to be available for all items

Frank L.
Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information

More features for less.

Publié le 06/05/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Most of the issues we had was collecting the right data and understanding the terminology of ERPAG as it compares to Quickbooks Online. Also, the sitch to QBO and implementation of ERP at the same time has added a degree of difficulty we wouldn't have if we had stayed with Quickbooks Desktop but the switch was needed. Being able to use ERP on android tablets like the ones we already use in production will save us a ton of money that we would have spent on scanners and other gadgets we won't need.

Avantages

The number of features included in the software and the pricing tiers are a pleasant surprise in the age of paid add-ons or poorly developed and overpriced software packages available for manufacturing and production control.

Inconvénients

The learning curve might be a little steep for a single person to est out all that the software has to offer and the documentation could use some detailed examples on how to use some modules and the sequence to follow when entering data manually or via import. But given all the things this software does right it is understandable that it would have a delay in the documentation for some modules.

Hung H.
Secteur d'activité: Vente au détail
Traduire en français

Operation is very human.There are support for Chinese, very convenient

Publié le 08/08/2017

Save a lot of time.

Avantages

The sales function can be used as a CRM system.After the shipment query sales record is very convenient. Sales reports can filter different sales data, it is easy to analyze.
Manufacturing is very powerful.Set the assembly can automatically offset the raw materials, the factory management of the company is very convenient.
ERPAG can save a lot of time, it is recommended small, medium-sized companies to use.

Inconvénients

No API and Order upload for EXCEL.When the amount of orders is growing, it is necessary to import customer information and order information.This can save a lot of time for customers who are engaged in online sales.APIs can be connected to their own website will become very convenient.

Jorge A.
Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information
Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur
Traduire en français

ERPAG widely covers the needs of any retail company. It's a very intuitive and easy to use software.

Publié le 04/10/2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Probably the highest rated product in terms of price-quality ratio.
A highly and fast configurable product.
A very intuitive ERP that requieres shorter implementation and trainning times.
A fairly good GUI that makes it relatively easy to identify the next steps from the creation of a quotation to closing/booking a sales order.
A product that can be easily customizable without the need of technical support or contacting ERPAG development team. It is fantastic that you can customize document templates to adapt them to your business needs.

Avantages

Setting up your company's database in ERPAG is easier and faster than in most of the commercial ERPs you can find in the market. You can create a product catalog with almost as many product attributes as you need in just a matter of minutes. You are also able to upload not only product info, but also purchase orders, suppliers, customers, employees and many other tables from your own databases, by importing them into an excel file.
The latter plus the capability to customize data fields, either by literally translating fields to your local language or by changing names so that they can fit your business needs, it's a brilliant idea that I hadn't seen in any other ERP product out there.

Inconvénients

There are currently no options to work with more than a single currency, which is a shame considering that businesses are becoming more and more globalized.

Aleksandar M.
Secteur d'activité: Comptabilité
Traduire en français

Few words about Erpag Inc.

Publié le 10/10/2018

Avantages

We have been using software solutions from Erpag Inc. for more than 20 years. By using this software we have significantly raised the level of services we provided, got the necessary stability, speed and ease of use. The program has proved through long time of use , starting from the MS DOS platform, later through the Windows environment, up to the current cloud version.
It is a really warm recommendation for all those who want to have a modern, comprehensive, complete software to run the company's business from all fields of activities.

Inconvénients

Feel that i couldnt find any relevant bug :)

Darko ¿.
Secteur d'activité: Matériel informatique
Traduire en français

Very inspiring and perspectable software

Publié le 02/03/2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Using it for a year in my business, works great, functionality is great, features like service management with invoicing and retail sales with great inventory management. Cloud based functionality is great because i don't have to worry about backup or my computers speed, it works fast every time from anywhere. I can access it on my mobile phone (the screen is not adapted but i can still manage around in need). Customer support is very quick and responsive and they worked hard on my demands.
Overall i tried many many softwares and i would suggest this to anyone. The big downside is lack of accounting but since i have an outside bookkeeper it is not an issue for me. User interface is very well designed, for me it was very easy to learn to work with it, some of my workers say it has to many clicking but i don't see how else you can unite all those features.
My recomendation to anybody!

Avantages

Multilanguage support, lots of features, awesome user interface, cloud based

No accounting

Jane C.
Secteur d'activité: Automobile

Outstanding customer support

Publié le 06/08/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The software does what I need it to do for the most part and the company listens to my needs and will sometimes make the necessary development upgrades.

Avantages

The company was extremely responsive to my needs and even implemented some capabilities that I requested. They also helped me with some data entry in order to save me the time of doing it myself or paying an employee to do it. Although they are in a time zone with a 9-10 hour difference, they always respond to my emails right away. We have scheduled late night support sessions so that I can get help when email support isn't enough.

Inconvénients

The payment type of a sales order or invoice cannot be changed after it has been completed. Sometimes we make mistakes when entering orders, and I'd like to be able to go back and modify it.

Ghislen H.
Secteur d'activité: Design
Traduire en français

We have two years with this product, it is very good product, but need better tropicalizacion

Publié le 07/08/2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Centralize all information online anywhere

Spanish Support,

The Account Plan, has scheme, it is already built in and can't be changed. We need something modificable for our organizacio

The Purchase Order, that you need to correct should be done via manual journal vouchers.

The Notes in the purchase orders must be written manually, it does not allow copying and pasting. Sometimes it shows code and algorithms in the print format

In the purchase orders, the calculation of the tax is not being done automatically

Inconvénients

It allows me to see in a single screen the financial behavior of the company
Keeps track of all movements
Allows me to periodically export the company summary
Centralize all information online

Paul S.
Secteur d'activité: Génie mécanique ou industriel

Great value without compromise

Publié le 14/06/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Great, customer support is very responsive and training

Avantages

Easy to get the hang of, navigation is very simple.

Inconvénients

Still a bit USA focused, needs to be more outward looking for global community

Gonzalo S.
Secteur d'activité: Produits alimentaires

Congratulations!!!!

Publié le 02/05/2020

Back-order (sales and Purchases) is very nice management

Avantages

The experience of using this system has been great. Congratulations to the entire team.
The points or areas to improve would be in synchronization with banks and administration to store merchandise from other companies. (in & out)

Inconvénients

the point of sale application is very limited in functions, it needs more options for sellers who sell out of business

Ralph R.
Traduire en français

a full ERP which has good team of support and developers. good job, keep it up

Publié le 29/10/2017

Avantages

a really GOOD WORK and a full ERP which is not only for small business. the support team have a unbeliveable short reaction time...!

Inconvénients

badly the new version 5.0 are more cost intensive than the old version. i understand that the price must be higher for the new version, because it's a really good work which the ERPAG Team efforts, but the price rise is really nearly the pain barrier...

Hoang V.
Secteur d'activité: Vente au détail
Traduire en français

The ERPAG has potential to become great

Publié le 10/06/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

It's been great so far due to outstanding customer support.

Avantages

It's backed by great customer support. I think they will improve it day by day.

Here are a few:

- Mobile app of the software is still quite basic. I hope they put more effort into it.
- The app doesn't let you to adjust time of login session. It will be expired after a period of time then you have to login again. I often re-login more than 20 times per day.
- I think the software doesn't use CDN so we sometimes got difficult to use it due to laggy connection. We're located in South East Asia.
- The software doesn't reopen your last tabs. You will have to open them again each login.

Dan H.
Traduire en français

Excellent ERP solution for small & medium businesses.

Publié le 08/06/2018

Avantages

Production made simple, easily track raw material, bill and pack finished product, and look super professional the whole way. They are always improving the product as well.

Inconvénients

it takes some time to learn it, but this is the same with any ERP system on the market . It can seem a bit clunky at times, and production take a lot of work entering BOM's

Michael C.
Secteur d'activité: Marketing et publicité
Traduire en français

Big Bang for Your Buck!!!

Publié le 04/03/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We were tasked with building a eCommerce store (shopping cart) on Shopify, and we wanted a solution that could easily accommodate a large manufactures complete catalog. At the same time our agency has been using a SaaS CRM for our business as well with nowhere near all the capabilities ERPAG offers without utilizing several SaaS solutions. The value just made tremendous sense.

Avantages

Whether your need a solution to manage sales orders (online or off), a CRM, an integratable point-of-sale solution, physical product inventory and shipping control, brick-and-mortar location cost management, manufacturing/service projects, a sophisticated accounting integration solution... or all the above ERPAG has you covered. WOW! Simply amazing.

Inconvénients

The user interface design could use a more friendly, sophisticated look (i.e., Microsoft 365). But, otherwise, for the money... amazing!!!

Bob H.
Secteur d'activité: Emballage et conteneurs
Traduire en français

Does what I need it to do!

Publié le 20/01/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

So far, I am very please with the functionality of ERPAG and plan to turn my trial into a license very soon.

Avantages

I really like the simplicity of the software. It does what I need it to do and is not overly complicated. What more could you ask for?

Inconvénients

I wish it could standardize on a single UOM for labor tracking, like hours. I don't see any use for the days (which actually seems to be groups of 24 hours, and not work days) or minutes...at least not for my use.

Ramon M.
Secteur d'activité: Construction

very easy

Publié le 18/10/2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

the web access and very easy use for sales

Avantages

accessibility and intuitive menu, very easy for my company use this software for production and sales

Inconvénients

the developer sales campaign don't clear for the user, because the estructure is complex, may be when put help menu in the software improve in this point

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 7.0/10