ERPAG

4,6 (329)
Donnez votre avis !
ERP pour petites et moyennes entreprises

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

329 avis

Felix
  • Secteur d'activité : Production alimentaire
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant Essai gratuit

Logiciel de gestion

Publié le 26/11/2023

Avantages

C'est un logiciel de gestion de commande, d'inventaire et même la facturation. Il ouvre tous les processus métiers des petites et moyennes entreprises en gérant des stocks et des commandes en temps normal recommandé. Il exécute les commandes en s'occupant aussi d'impression d'étiquettes cloud et les différentes marques de stock.

Inconvénients

Chez ERPAG il n'y a pas un commentaire négatif que je peux lui apporter car il est utile dans son domaine précis.

Aleksandar
Aleksandar
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Few words about Erpag Inc.

Publié le 10/10/2018

Avantages

We have been using software solutions from Erpag Inc. for more than 20 years. By using this software we have significantly raised the level of services we provided, got the necessary stability, speed and ease of use. The program has proved through long time of use , starting from the MS DOS platform, later through the Windows environment, up to the current cloud version.
It is a really warm recommendation for all those who want to have a modern, comprehensive, complete software to run the company's business from all fields of activities.

Inconvénients

Feel that i couldnt find any relevant bug :)

Christian
  • Secteur d'activité : Génie mécanique ou industriel

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Has the potential to be something amazing

Publié le 01/04/2022

It's been great software for the money. I cannot complain however I believe they have focused on running before they can walk. Basic elements of the system are not user friendly. It my opinion it is pointless offering a feature which doesn't work correctly and what is frustrating is that when you raise the issue you are told the software is designed for SME's and they cannot fix the problem. We are a micro business with 6 employees so if we have the problem you can guarantee others have the same issue as well

Avantages

I have been using this now for 2 years and put a lot of time and effort into the set up of this software so I feel confident in writing a review

The software has some great functionality and is 90% there

- Generate Purchase Orders
- Automatically generated Purchase Orders from Low Stock
- Set minimum order quantities
-Set up Bills of Materials
-Create supplier price lists
- Customise your view and reports
-Generate QR codes
- Allocated storage bins, racks and shelves
- Sync with Shopify to automatically update product pricing based on materials

It has the potential to be amazing but certain development features really drag the software down and it doesn't have to be that way

Inconvénients

The BIGGEST problem with ERPAG I believe is the support tickets from the developers as they don't seem concerned at all about major bugs in the system

-This software I am told is for Small Businesses yet when using a mobile app to allow staff to track time and close jobs it only allows one staff member to view and log onto any job which is silly. In a SME multiple people would log onto a job in order to complete it and because of this all your manufacturing data is incorrect. The developers consistently seem to be happy that it is recording incorrect data
-You cannot create cutting lists of materials. When you print out a BOM and Sub Assemblies for production staff need to pick your first material off the shelf and flick through all the paperwork to cut the pieces, go back to the start then repeat the process for the second material. It is very time consuming and not efficient
-The report designer is not particularly user friendly but in the most part it does work
-A purchase order is converted to an invoice so there is no history or documents sent, it should convert a purchase order into an invoice and retain the original purchase order
- On a purchase order you can show items committed to manufacturing but you cannot show how many you have in stock
- They have blocky to perform more complicated scripts such as automatically invoicing items or sending details but this is not something your average joe can do

There is more but I have run out of character allowance ......

MRPeasy et Katana Cloud Inventory

Pourquoi passer à ERPAG

At first the support was helpful and engaging. They have grown nicely and have huge potential but the inability to listen to customers and evolve will be their downfall in my opinion
Luciano
  • Secteur d'activité : Textile

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

ERPAG is perfect for our business

Publié le 08/09/2021

ERPAG helped us grow our business.

ERPAG helped us grow our business.

Avantages

It is a very intuitive system, and no previous knowledge is needed to use it.

Inconvénients

We who live in a country that speaks Spanish, some technical issues of the system are difficult

Anthony

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

A good piece of software

Publié le 05/03/2024

good , so far . it does what it says on the tin . Not much to dislike

good , so far . it does what it says on the tin . Not much to dislike

Avantages

Only trialing but feels stable and reliable which for me is really important. For inventory gives more information and flexibility than most similar sized products around .

Inconvénients

The layout is clumsy and not sleek but that doesn't really matter if the results from the input work well , which they do

Joy
  • Secteur d'activité : Cosmétiques
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Love Love Love This software!!!

Publié le 02/09/2021

Avantages

Amazing software/database! It seemed daunting at first, but that's the case with me and any new software, but if you can manage Excel, you can manage this! Not only is the database amazing, the customer service is OUTSTANDING!!! I have never experienced a superior level of customer service like this before. The ladies have me spoiled! They know me by name, always sound happy to hear from me even though I know I'm a pain, and they are sooo patient with me and never get frustrated when I need them to repeat something I don't understand. I love this team and the software and will never leave them! xoxo

Inconvénients

I honestly have found nothing negative about this software, it truly is amazing!

Katana Cloud Inventory

Pourquoi passer à ERPAG

ERPAG has the capability to do what all the other software I considered offers and more. Not only did it meet the needs of my business in terms of functionality, but it is literally hundreds of dollars cheaper also. It was not easy to find software that had what I was looking for, for my bath and body business, but ERPAG is amazing no matter what industry you're in!
Damien
  • Secteur d'activité : Automobile

Ocean Roads ERP Feasibility Study

Publié le 06/06/2022

Manufacturing tracking and productivity, freeing up managers by putting job stages and tasks on a screen for manufacturing staff so they can keep working without seeking constant guidance from a supervisor.
Tracking job time and expense and employee efficiency.

Avantages

Simple in its layout and use but remaining very powerful in its ability, I have only used the mobile app briefly but it was a great experience.

Inconvénients

We manufacture in three separate workshops in separate parts of the country and each location manufactures some of the same products, Because of the location differences each workshop has different suppliers for parts/raw materials, A feature that would be handy would be the option when creating a product based on bill of materials have the ability to create multiple bill of materials based on warehouse and have the option when that product is chosen in a sales order the sales person can select the appropriate warehouse and then the correct purchase orders are created for the correct suppliers.

Sage X3 et ERPNext

Pourquoi passer à ERPAG

We haven't chosen ERPAG as yet but so far in the free trial we are very happy with the ability and ease of use of the software.
JOON HYUK
  • Secteur d'activité : Import/Export

Just started

Publié le 08/08/2019

Avantages

Well from now only can say this is a great software to managing my business, as my industries need many different fields and items, cant use just for E-commerce platforms, our business is mostly offline businesses.
And this software looks matching well until now.

Inconvénients

AS I wrote here, I am a new user but looks much more useful than others software.

Wrike

Can not use from China.

Logiciel antérieur

Teamwork.com

Pourquoi passer à ERPAG

Actually using both, due to managing projects with Wrike and managing orders ( selling and purchasing ) with ERPAG. Account using Xero.
Tyler

Erpag Review

Publié le 08/09/2022

I am still on the trial, but overall I am impressed by the features Erpag offers for the price.

Avantages

I'm impressed by Erpag's suite of features for manufacturing and inventory control. It is a great platform to manage production materials and workorders.

Inconvénients

I have experienced a handful of crashes and other minor bugs. The type of tasks that can be performed in the app are limited.

Katana Cloud Inventory

Pourquoi choisir ERPAG

OpenBOM does not provide sufficient tools to meet our accounting and inventory control requirements.

Price, Features
Sylvia
  • Secteur d'activité : Machines
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Best MRP/ERP software out there

Publié le 23/03/2020

We run a scientific equipment manufacturing company and the services are excellent. I've tried out many other similar tier software (SOS Inventory and MRPEasy) and this is in a league of its own.

Avantages

The software is a manufacturing company's dream.

I love so many things about this. Beautiful interface, amazing support (instantaneous directions if I chat with them and the developers can turn on a dime to implement features if requested).

It also does everything I want it to: track purchase orders, tell me intuitively when things are late, search items, assign serial numbers to items (we purchase a lot), customize fields, and multi-level BOMs.

Inconvénients

It was hard to find this software! I was looking at the really expensive onsite MRP/ERP solutions and thinking that they were overkill. This is EXACTLY what I need.

Dennis
Dennis
  • Secteur d'activité : Articles de sport

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great ERP for my distribution business that plans to add O2O retail functionality

Publié le 14/02/2022

I am still in the trial phase and keep expploring its full set of functions and features. However, with my limited experience with this software, I would say the initial experience is very good. I also had a demo section with one of their pre-sales support. The demo section clearly showed me the core functions, and the pre-sales support could answer most of my questions. For those that could not be answered right away, they follow up an email with links to answer my questions. With that said, the overall experience I had with ERPAG was very nice, like 9/10.

Avantages

The operation and information flow of this software matches the business logic of my sporting goods distribution very well. Hence, to my learning curve is not that deep, what I have in mind when performing a business operation, e.g. creating a sales order to invoicing to delivery can be easily map out in this software, because its flow, input, output, etc are well defined. I believe it is because of years of working with various of businesses, the team behind ERPAG understand how to organise the information in a neat and user-friendly way.

I also like that fact that it can be integrated to Shopify as I am planning to expand my business to B2C and setup my webshop using Shopify.

Inconvénients

The UI could be more modern and clear, however, definitely not a problem to follow the flow to click and complete a required actions.

Bryan
  • Secteur d'activité : Import/Export

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Great Product with a good price tag

Publié le 18/03/2021

So far ERPAG has met most or if not all my needs. We will be going live very soon.

Avantages

Adding additional fields is also possible for our business.
Assistance from ERPAG on technical information has been prompt.

Inconvénients

So far the features are very functional for my company.

Gail
  • Secteur d'activité : Appareils médicaux

The Trial Made All the Difference

Publié le 25/10/2022

This will be our first real manufacturing/inventory management system. It is a great product if you are transitioning from spreadsheets.

Avantages

We like ERPAG features in that many align with our needs now and there is lots of room to scale.

Inconvénients

A few functions are not intuitive, and I have had some issues with the search function for the Product list being inconsistent. One exchange with online help made me wonder if the agent actually understood the mfg/inv/purchase process.

Fulcrumapp.com, MRPeasy et Katana Cloud Inventory

Pourquoi passer à ERPAG

We ranked all features based on their importance to our business and looked for the package that hit the most or all of our critical needs.
Mohammed
  • Secteur d'activité : Biens de consommation

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Excellent overall product however missing key features for the Software to work with other...

Publié le 19/08/2022

Overall it is good, i think if they fix the integration requirements it would be one of the best software's out there

Avantages

All in one Software, integrates well with Xero Accounting, has all the features you need for a fully fledged ERP System

Inconvénients

Lack of API access, Webhook, and inability to import Purchase Orders from Excel or to bring in Purchase Orders from External Softwares. Also lacking the ability to bulk import existing Sales Orders, Shipping Documents, Purchase Orders and updating them via Excel.

EMERGE App et Cin7 Core

Pourquoi passer à ERPAG

My decision will be based on the feedback I get with regards to the integration requirements
James
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail

Do it all software

Publié le 23/02/2023

Helps us run the retail side of the business efficiently.

Helps us run the retail side of the business efficiently.

Avantages

We were moving from another software provider so had a list of services we needed from the software. Out of all the software we looked at this came out on top as did everything we wanted and more.

Inconvénients

Not really any negatives as functionality is great.

OrderWise et Shopify

Pourquoi choisir ERPAG

They were not supporting Quickbooks online and there service was not great.

Pourquoi passer à ERPAG

Did everything we needed at a reasonable price.
Sarah
  • Secteur d'activité : Électronique grand public
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Best ERP Software!

Publié le 06/01/2022

We have been using spread sheets to maintain all of our inventory information and used only immediate orders to be able to plan production, but it was fruitless. We often ran out of parts that have longer lead times and it wasn't efficient to try to run a manufacturing business. It's really changed how we view our processes and flow. We're about to ramp up production and ERPAG could not have entered our lives at a better time.

Avantages

I am a buyer with 10 years experience under my belt and worked for a number of years with a software that has an insanely high price tag and had overly complicated ways of displaying ordinary information. ERPAG is not that at all. Coming in as one of the least expensive ERPs that I trialed, I immediately appreciated how snappy it felt to open different tabs and the ability to maintain tabs like a web browser. I have been able to upload 100s of line items with a few drop + drags in what felt like no time at all, I was up and running and compiling bills of material without having to consult a manual every five minutes. It presents the most relevant information per tab right where you need it. No need to hunt around for that open PO - one tiny click shows you everything you need. Everything feels easy, which is the best thing you can ask for when starting an ERP from the ground up.

Inconvénients

The only thing I wish was that there was an option to not have a sign in time out, but it's not really a big deal.

Calin
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

good foundation and huge potential, will see if ERPAG will leverage the opportunity

Publié le 30/09/2022

Certain things are cumbersome at first, for example a BoM in ERPAG is a product that results from a recipe (raw materials, activities etc).

Avantages

ERPAG has a good foundation that could provide significant benefits to those that would find a match between their process requirements and the conceptual design of ERPAG.

Inconvénients

Lacking an API !!! Will be a turnoff for most.
Support over the chat is prompt but not on point to the raised matters. The agents seem to be instructed to tell you about ERPAG features that you may have missed :-)
Cannot provision recipes for a Product that has variants, fortunately you can copy existing one to new and adapt.
Cannot use the software from multiple windows at once; when you open in a new one you will be logged off from the first. At times would be useful to work in one window and see some context in another one.
ERPAG does not maintain your session context; if you are logged off you are supposed to re-open all the tabs you were working on.
ERPAG didn't implement any local caching on the devices connected to their platform; so a laggy internet connection will mean you'll start over your work.

Not enough transparency for pricing... you're charged by the Database size as well but there is not a predictable relation between your activity and the charge. In my trial with only a few things added I got to around 200MB. Not clear about how things will work at scale... Backup/ restores etc

Certain things you cannot revert once saved... human error should always be factored in :-)

Jane
  • Secteur d'activité : Automobile
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

Outstanding customer support

Publié le 06/08/2018

The software does what I need it to do for the most part and the company listens to my needs and will sometimes make the necessary development upgrades.

Avantages

The company was extremely responsive to my needs and even implemented some capabilities that I requested. They also helped me with some data entry in order to save me the time of doing it myself or paying an employee to do it. Although they are in a time zone with a 9-10 hour difference, they always respond to my emails right away. We have scheduled late night support sessions so that I can get help when email support isn't enough.

Inconvénients

The payment type of a sales order or invoice cannot be changed after it has been completed. Sometimes we make mistakes when entering orders, and I'd like to be able to go back and modify it.

Ghislen
  • Secteur d'activité : Design
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

We have two years with this product, it is very good product, but need better tropicalizacion

Publié le 07/08/2017

Centralize all information online anywhere

Centralize all information online anywhere

Spanish Support,

The Account Plan, has scheme, it is already built in and can't be changed. We need something modificable for our organizacio

The Purchase Order, that you need to correct should be done via manual journal vouchers.

The Notes in the purchase orders must be written manually, it does not allow copying and pasting. Sometimes it shows code and algorithms in the print format

In the purchase orders, the calculation of the tax is not being done automatically

Inconvénients

It allows me to see in a single screen the financial behavior of the company
Keeps track of all movements
Allows me to periodically export the company summary
Centralize all information online

Mohammad

ERP for Manufacturers

Publié le 23/10/2023

Avantages

- the level of control that can be made on each process.- ease of importing/exporting almost everything.- support is super quick.

Inconvénients

- quality control is missing. It can be done in alternative ways but it's better to have a QC module.

Ralph

• Support client

a full ERP which has good team of support and developers. good job, keep it up

Publié le 29/10/2017

Avantages

a really GOOD WORK and a full ERP which is not only for small business. the support team have a unbeliveable short reaction time...!

Inconvénients

badly the new version 5.0 are more cost intensive than the old version. i understand that the price must be higher for the new version, because it's a really good work which the ERPAG Team efforts, but the price rise is really nearly the pain barrier...

Duane
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés

Seems great so far

Publié le 03/06/2022

Experience has been very good - easy to use, great value for money, and does what I need it to do - manage inventory, purchasing and production planning.

Avantages

Extremely comprehensive especially for the money. Most software at theis price that promises to do all these things, probably actually doesn't! Or has many bugs. But Erpag seems to deliver on all the features it promises. It fits perfectly into a category for businesses that are not ready for the expense or learning curves of the big guns in ERP. There's nothing else on the market that I've found that fills that middle ground. It's all either too simple, or too expensive and complicated.

Inconvénients

Documentation could definitely be better. Most functions are fairly easy to understand if you learn by trial and error setting it up. But there are some parts that could use a little more formal explaining.

Celine

Great software

Publié le 09/02/2019

Overall we have a good experience with ERPAG as it is really simple to understand and to use, for a quite reasonable price.

Avantages

ERPAG is quite easy to understand and to use, even for a person who never employs an ERP software.

Inconvénients

From time to time it is a little bit slow to reload or refresh the pages.

Kuang li

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

The continuously improvement is valuable and it is good for small business like us.

Publié le 05/01/2018

Money saved and good enough.

Money saved and good enough.

Avantages

Cloud base and value of Money is high. As small business, we need a professional and value worth ERP software like this.

Inconvénients

The connection and speed is something you can improve. The invoice template is not working very smooth. Please also notice

Davood
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

They are Growing

Publié le 14/02/2020

Avantages

Easy to implement and being user friendly.
Price is reasonable.
They are trying to update and cover their gaps.
Good customer service.

Inconvénients

It cannot support QB desktop. And we are suffering for this reason.
Mobile app for packing is not user friendly and it does not let you to Steal inventory.
Barcoding system and tracking goods by serial numbers has some flaws and sometimes it does not ask for serials!
It create repetitive serial barcodes so you will have problem if you want to keep stock and tracking them precisely.