Streak

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

448 avis

François
  • Secteur d'activité : Divertissement
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Un outil très précieux pour comprendre l'intérêt de votre interlocuteur

Publié le 11/01/2023

La simplicité d'installation et la partie data sur des échange 1to1

Inconvénients

Sur les boucles mails ça devient vite compliqué de suivre et de remonter de la data pertinent

Kyla

Simple & Convenient CRM Embedded in Gmail

Publié le 11/01/2018

Organization for my lead outreach and follow-up. I love how it's embedded within Gmail so all of my correspondences are right there. It's a game changer for me moving from a simple spreadsheet that is overwhelmed with data to this streamlined system. And on top of that, it's free!

Avantages

For my product-based small business, I have a number of sales streams where I cultivate leads. Streak allows me to manage these leads right inside Gmail so I can quickly view all of our correspondences. Since most of my business is done through email, Streak creates a perfect bridge. Specifically, I can create a new box for each lead and categorize it under a specific pipeline (sales stream). Within the pipeline, I can create different sales stages and view all of my leads in one place along with data about our interactions (days since last interaction, days in stage, etc) so I can prioritize my outreach efforts. Within each lead, I can view all of the email correspondences and make notes on the lead. An additional feature in Streak is email open tracking so you can see if your leads have opened your emails. It shows up automatically and displays the times of each open. That's a huge value just to know if your emails are going through. All of these features are completely free and just a simple add-on, which frankly is hard to believe and so valuable for my business!

Inconvénients

I really love Streak--for a free program, it offers so much! If I could add anything, I would love to be able to have all correspondences with a specific email address automatically assigned to the same lead box.

Boris
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

A solid CRM that integrates into your daily life

Publié le 20/03/2021

We use Streak to create the whole task flow when starting a project for another company. It is a great tool to see where exactly we are in the integration process and how far along we are with each company we work with. It works well, and is reasonably priced. My favourite part is that it integrates into Gmail which makes it extremely convenient. Streak does not come without issues, but they are minor and not too bothersome.

Avantages

It sits right there, in your Gmail inbox, ready to spring into action when you need it. Streak is an ingenious way to deal with CRM and is easy to remember to deal with, as your email is always open anyway. No need to switch tabs or use multiple different solutions for one task.

Inconvénients

There were a few issues I found with Streak. Sometimes it takes ages to load and when I'm trying to follow up on an email, write a note for my team, and have three more tasks sitting in my head, the last thing I need is for my CRM to freeze out for 30 seconds. The other thing I noticed is that, every time I would load any other email address in the same browser, Streak would send me a notification that it should be enabled. It would be great if the Chrome extension would recognize which email address is open and not bother me when it is not the one that it should be managing.

Aldo

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Support INEXISTENT

Publié le 12/11/2020

We are on a paid "Pro" plan and spend over 5.000USD per year for Streak. We are not talking the free plan - for free is a good tool (but limited to personal use and basic features).
Probably all the good reviews come from free users.
We are cloud software developers, so understand the technicalities and if we raise a question is always well described. But we NEVER get a competent answer, in the last case it took 13 days and three nonsense one-line semi-automatic reply to discover that the Streak "support" person did not even know that streak.readme.io is not just documentation to read, but is supposed to be interactive, you can test your API there, but it does not work and they don't bother. You can test this yourself, just try to use streak.readme.io...

Avantages

easy to use and setup, integration with Gmail, but it' a toy

Inconvénients

Support is completely inexistent, they do not answer AT ALL or send canned answers without any brain in them. We are on a paid Pro plan and we have been consistently experiencing this problem for one year. Going to appoint a lawyer to get our money back.

Mehdi
  • Secteur d'activité : Recrutement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

It is one best CRM and email marketing platform around

Publié le 07/10/2022

Avantages

It is very easy to track whether the prospect has checked the email or not

Inconvénients

I could not find any major con in it.So far me it really worked well.

Basic CRM for Gmail Power Users

Publié le 25/02/2022

Overall, I think it is a useful CRM with basic - but useful - functionality and a clean interface. It is quite helpful for Gmail and Google Workspace users, who spend a lot of time in their mail inbox.

Avantages

I like the fact that there is a very low learning curve for your Gmail users. The UI is simple and intuitive. New users can start using it really fast.

Inconvénients

The features of the mobile app are missing a lot of functionality. This means that essentially you have to manage everything from your desktop Streak interface.

Alternatives envisagées

HubSpot CRM

Pourquoi passer à Streak

It was selected mainly for its Gmail integration.
Avishai
  • Secteur d'activité : Pétrole et énergies
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001-5 000 employés

CRAM in your Gmail

Publié le 02/02/2018

makes my life easier

Avantages

Essentially, Streak is a plugin for a browser that superpowers your Gmail. To start out deploying it, just install the plugin, then start your Gmail inbox and you will find it prepared to work. It'll first ask you what you would like to observe in Gmail: traditional CRM leads and discounts, fundraising prospects, storyline leads, potential hires, email support, plus more. Any business process that revolves around email is a perfect fit.
Once you've created the first pipeline, go on and use Gmail as normal, and you will start realizing little Streak extras during your experience. You will likely notice a few email boosting features first. There's a fresh option if you are reading email messages to "snooze" an email, which goes it out of your inbox and then brings it back at the same time you set - if you are a zero inbox fan (like myself) you will love that feature. That is clearly a great way going to inbox no and ensure you get your distractions taken care of, but still be sure to start to see the email by enough time you need to answer it. Then, if you are writing emails, you will see an identical option to program when a contact will be sent--a smart way to write e-mail in advance and also have them get there on time.

Inconvénients

No real drawbacks that I can see. If the mobile app was to be connected to Gmail and it was possible to see the email tracking that would be a nice addition.

Kelly
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et installations de loisirs

Streak is amazing!

Publié le 01/08/2022

Overall we love it!

Avantages

We love streak for tracking our customers! We can put them into categories and add notes, attachments, emails and phone calls all in one place. We also have used it for tracking inventory, project budgets, etc. It is a great tool!

Inconvénients

I wish it was easier to view outside of gmail. If I switch computers, that computer needs to have it downloaded on it to see it. I also wish multiple people could work on a streak account without needing to pay an expensive price for a professional account.

Shaahiq
  • Secteur d'activité : Recrutement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés

Best for Email Marketing

Publié le 20/06/2022

Avantages

This tool has saved me a lot of time and is the simplest one to use. We can track and time our emails as well.

Inconvénients

The number of emails merges in a day is now reduced.

Roxana

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

I am now following up at the right time!

Publié le 28/06/2022

I love it and recommend it to my team and friends.

Avantages

I love that I am able to see when the respondents have seen my email. This way, I know how to pace my followups and emails without overflowing their inboxes.

Inconvénients

Honestly, this is a tool I can't live without nowadays, so nothing to complain about!

Thomas

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Find out if your emails are being opened, forwarded, etc..

Publié le 24/05/2022

If knowing when, where and how your emails are being viewed (or not viewed) is useful to you then I would totally recommend using Streak. It can be integrated with Gmail too, which is always a plus!

Avantages

I used this software for the sole purpose of email tracking. It was actually really awesome to be able to see if a marketing email was viewed by the recipient, how many times it was viewed, where it was viewed, what time it was viewed and if it was forwarded to another party. I was extremely impressed. It was the same concept when receiving read receipts on a text message.

Inconvénients

At one point I deleted the software and when I went to sign up again it asked for too many permissions which was why I stopped using it. It wanted access to too much information which made me weary.

Alasdair
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Unexpectedly awesome for task tracking

Publié le 03/07/2017

It made Gmail far more powerful both in general and for task tracking.

Avantages

I'd never really thought of using CRM software before, as I'm not the typical target audience for that kind of product , yet ended up installing Streak for the extra tools in Gmail.

After installing and playing around with it a little, I suddenly found I WAS using the CRM features, albeit in a probably unintended way, to manage pretty much all my work. The fact you can completely customise pipelines, very easily, makes it easy to make it fit what you're doing.

I ended up using it not just for snoozing emails but as a task tracker, creating stages for who tasks were waiting for responses from (completely ignoring the built in "Assigned To" section since I was the only person using it at that point), which were blocked and which were complete.

You aren't limited to using only one pipeline for a single purpose, so you can use it in several different ways.

I thought manually adding conversations to boxes would be slow and unworkable, but it really isn't. Add the notes and magic columns and it's REALLY an improvement on Gmail for any emails you're actually at all interested in.

The separate naming of boxes from email subjects also makes it easy to find repetitive problems - if the autocomplete when entering a box name comes up with the same thing you're typing, you probably have had that problem before and if you used the Notes feature to record how you solved it, it saves you trying to recreate what you did months back.

Inconvénients

None of these are really serious, just "things to improve":

- You can't have emails in multiple boxes - irritating as you sometimes have conversations covering more than one topic, or changing from one to the other (and thread splitting isn't really applicable if you end up discussing multiple things in a single email)

- No way to merge boxes except deletion and recreation - along with occasional bug preventing already created boxes from being selected (fixed by refresh)

- No easy way to give say a client a way to view a pipeline, except getting them to install it and adding them to the team, which brings up:

- Billing / team structure not really suited to freelancers - all team members must be on same plan so it's an active DIS-incentive to move off the paid version, as if I wanted to share a pipeline with a client they'd have to subscribe at the same level as me, which isn't really feasible for smallish or one-time jobs.

- If you have more than one pipeline the UI is a little fiddly to select which you want - should be big buttons, not single lines of text. This slows down adding to boxes.

Frank

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Streak CRM has completely simplified all aspects of Event Management for my Banquet department.

Publié le 14/03/2018

Avantages

I've worked in large hotels that have full and dedicated Catering programs to handle bookings. The hotel I'm working at ran all their banquets using a manual system. Well, I had to change that right away, so I started using everything Google to get a rudimentary system up and running. Then, just by chance, I found Streak CRM in the chrome store and downloaded it. When I had it up and running in Gmail, I noticed they had a pre-defined pipeline for Event Planning. I was sold.
Everything I designed in Google Drive integrates into Streak Boxes. All correspondences to conveners have all the email threads, documents, contracts, and catering details are all right there and handy in each Streak Box View.
The design team for Streak CRM is very active. Since I've been using Streak for the past 2 years, there have been many upgrades and additional tools added to Streak that just makes it all that more powerful.

Inconvénients

Streak integrates nicely with Google Drive or G-Suite, but its integration with Google Calendar could use some improvement - for example, I use a separate calendar for each meeting and banquet rooms for booking. When I create a new box in Streak I can send that information to a Streak Calendar. It would be nice to be able to assign specific calendars to send information to from Streak.

Greg

Streaks ahead

Publié le 11/09/2022

It's been a consistent part of several businesses for me for some years now and it's a rock-solid performer that saves me time and helps win new business.

Avantages

It's flexibility. I have used Streak in many varied (CRM type mostly) ways and have been able to mould Streak to deliver what we needed. As it resides within Google Workspace it's one less app for the team to deal with and training time is reduced. The email snippets (templates) are super helpful.

Inconvénients

It takes quite an investment in time to set up for your business - but it is worth it.

Alternatives envisagées

WorkflowMax et HubSpot CRM

Pourquoi passer à Streak

It's integration with Google Workspace.
Eman
  • Secteur d'activité : Externalisation/délocalisation
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Mass Email in a Snap? Streak is the best!

Publié le 30/08/2018

Streak is the best CRM that connect quickly on Gmail. You can personalize your email templates avoiding doing the manual one on one sending.

Avantages

It is hard for a recruiter like me to update all candidates one by one via email regarding the next steps of their application. It is also emotionally and physically draining for me to notify them regarding their failing interviews one by one, but when I discovered Streak, I was able to do mass email but still in a personalized way.

Streak enabled me to tweak each email template such as the subject of my email, the next steps of their application, and also the names of the addressee by just editing a .csv file. It made my recipients feel that it is personalized even if it is really a mass email.

I also like the fact that I can monitor who opens my sent emails, and also Streak enabled me to schedule email blast which is very helpful for me since I don't need to make a reminder anymore - I can just do it in one sitting.

Inconvénients

I don't have anything to complain of wit this software. Maybe what I least like is that whenever I use a different computer or laptop, I need to reinstall to chrome and to run the Streak application again.

Daniele

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Streak is simply the crm you will actually use.

Publié le 26/07/2017

Avantages

Streak integrate seamless in your gmail and is just up to you to decide how deeply use it in your daily routine as a sales manager but also as press officer or any job that involve contacting many people and converting leads in clients or action. You can simply use the mail merge function in few click, or the addicting notify about who where and when has seen your email, so you can manage rational followups. Super easy import export from google sheet so in minutes you can have a draft of a database and import it to sens merge mail with personalization...and many other amazing features that anyway never make the system complex: you just remain on your gmail, sharing contacts, prospects and all useful information and marketing "to does" like alert recall follow up and snippet of your sales email with the entire team. Excellent free version but absolutely worth payed version.

Inconvénients

Maybe is my fault but a better integration or sync between gmail contact and pipeline's persons is possibile

Daniel

Value Unlike No Other

Publié le 26/01/2017

I love Google products and Google Steak is no exception. I am even locked in at a discounted rate for getting in while it was still in Beta. There have been many updates however there is still some chunkiness to it. Even so, it does the best job of giving me access to everything I need in one spot, like email, contacts, tasks, notes, call notes, etc., for a GREAT monthly rate. If you are a small business, start here! You may never leave. Now they just need to fix their Android app and we'll be golden.

It's Google!

Inconvénients

A bit clunky. For example, if you have two funnels and you move one funnel to the other, if selections are not already present in exact spelling, then they disappear and you have to redo your work. I also wish that reminders would auto remind me because I always miss tasks on the day of and then never get around to them because I never see them again!

juan jose

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

The best way to enhance your Gmail.

Publié le 07/06/2018

Excellent applications that allows you to power your gmail by offering a CRM service for email that will speed up your time, simulating a personal deal with each client.

Avantages

Streak is like having an assistant perpetually in your gmail with zero cost, when you want to give a better service to your customers, to make them feel like they are your number one priority, you need to answer their emails instantly writing them in the first hour, and respond at the moment , here where this excellent tool helps you, you can schedule the mail out at the time you want, so all your customers will receive your mail first thing in the morning, making them feel like your priority, you can create templates to streamline the response time and knowing the scope it has also serves to know how many people saw it and who could be interested, there are many possibilities of this tool and it depends on your imagination to give it the best possible use, but it is wonderful.

Inconvénients

If you want a complete CRM does not work because it is limited to the area of email, but there are many possibilities and also is free.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

What would I do without Streak?

Publié le 26/07/2018

The biggest benefit is being able to schedule an email reminder weeks or months out -- about something I need to take care of at some later date. I'm able to then put that thing out of my mind, freeing up space for things I need to deal with sooner.

Avantages

The biggest value I get from Streak is to schedule emails to re-appear in my inbox at a later scheduled time. I use this feature for all sorts of reasons:

1. to remind myself to check in on tasks I've delegated, or questions I've asked that haven't yet been answered
2. To procastinate emails I don't want to deal with right away -- but still practicing "inbox zero"
3. I'm in fundraising and make a lot of "asks" by email. They often don't get a response, and I have to remind the recipient that I'm waiting for a response. With Streak I'm able to schedule regular check-ins, and can put the request out of my mind, knowing that Streak will take care of it for me.

Inconvénients

I do get errors from time to time ("Streak failed") and the error reports don't give me sufficient information to track down what happened.

• Secteur d'activité : Divertissement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Great for new CRM managers

Publié le 25/12/2019

Streak helped me stay organized when tracking cold calls and cold emails with potential customers. sharing that data with co-workers to avoid redundancy was another super helpful features of the app.

Avantages

Streak is great because it integrates seamlessly with gmail and g suite. When starting a business, especially one that requires a lot of cold emailing and calling, it's easy to get overwhelmed with the volume of emails and keep track of all current and potential customers. Streak helps you organize your emails and associate them with customers which enables you to see where they are on the conversion timeline, set reminders for follow-ups, and share notes with co-workers about your progress.

Inconvénients

i wish there were more free features with streak. as a start-up, money was tight and if i was able to use more free featured with streak, i would have kept with it and when i was able to pay more for more features, it would have been so integrated into my business that i wouldn't have had a choice but to switch to a paid plan.

Devlyn
  • Secteur d'activité : Mode et vêtements
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

A needed solution for my 1 person business

Publié le 24/06/2019

I'm new to Streak, but I already see how this software will solve my CRM problem. I was trying to use Hubspot, but it's just not built for either single person businesses, nor for odd email systems like Etsy uses. It also had tons of clunky features that just are excessive. I will definitely be recommending this to friends who use Gmail for sales, customer service and order management. It gives me the functionality I need, and the ability to add more, without making things so complicated that it's not worth the bother. I'm sold!

Avantages

I've checked out many CRMs but they are generally set up for teams. This one has team functionality, but I don't need that. I need to be able to track customers, leads, and orders just for myself! I also sell a lot through Etsy, so my order emails and client contacts are all under their email. With most automation, that would mean that it would be lumped under one contact, but with Streak's excellent use of "Boxes", I'm able to sort even those emails and track specific orders on an individual basis. Plus, since it's private, Streak doesn't charge me.

Inconvénients

Figuring out how this would best work for me is always the biggest challenge, but after watching their on-demand setup video, I was able to sort it out. Sometimes the language used for specialized software is out of my vernacular, but it's fairly easy to pick up. I'm not yet seeing many cons.

'Rowdie' Mitch

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Easy to use, does everything I need for a CRM. No more switching between windows all in Gmail.

Publié le 02/04/2018

Simplicity, and measurability. If you take the time to set it up correctly, you will have measurable goals for your sales team to hit and can run reports needed. Also you can stay on top of your clients with this software too.

I can also see things and update things in the mobile app which is helpful being a salesman on the road.

Avantages

I really love how simple it is. I explain to the team its like a sophisticated spreadsheet. It gives reminders and simple reports which is everything I need. Best part is it lives in Gmail.

Inconvénients

I wish the mobile app was better. Also having a few more options and better contact management would be great. Automatic email filters would be amazing rather than always adding things to boxes.

Antonio
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Could improve

Publié le 20/12/2020

It was supposed to track information on clients but in the end it became super slow. It became a chore to add things to it.

Avantages

It was an inexpensive way to maintain a database of clients and their needs. It also integrated into Gmail which made it easy to use because we didn't have to open one more tab.

Inconvénients

It was slow, sluggish, it took ages to do anything. It would randomly go down and stay down for half an hour or more.

Abiola
  • Secteur d'activité : Biens de consommation

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

A customer relationship management tool inside my inbox.

Publié le 02/07/2018

Avantages

Streak lives as a CRM add-on to my Google mail account.I use Gmail as my personal email ,and it thus makes sense to have my streak within reach for everytime I am live on my Gmail account.Allowing me measure the workflow of my team from start to finish right from my Gmail.
In all , Streak keeps my team better organized ,and makes it appear simple managing email at scale.

Inconvénients

Unintuitive updates are a big setback for Streak.However I will think it just makes common sense ,if we can have Streak integrate with other email providers apart from Gmail .Not everyone is obliged to have a gmail account.

Goran
  • Secteur d'activité : Loisirs, voyage et tourisme

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The most important part of my business ecosystem

Publié le 03/07/2017

Avantages

Streak is the heart of our client management, feeding data to several other applications (Zapier, Google Sheets and Google Docs) and providing up to date information for our several employees working within same Gmail inbox.
Being integrated with Gmail and extendable through Zapier are the most important to me. Also, constant upgrades to the core make if more powerful each day.

Inconvénients

I would like to be able to select box info placement when looking a mail in some box and ability to show just fields I select there. Definitely, miss some more granular control overall.