Oktopost

4,5 (104)
Donnez votre avis !
Gérez et mesurez facilement tous vos réseaux sociaux B2B.

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

104 avis

Best B2B Social Media Platform

Publié le 26/10/2018

I've been using Oktopost for over a year and I'm happy with the tool. Customer support is quick and helpful. They communicate new features regularly. I don't have any compliants.

Avantages

- Ability to schedule posts across multiple profiles
- Create 'campaigns' and tag campaigns for reporting
- Advocacy built in
- Content calendar
- Content suggestions
- Social Listening
- All the integrations

Inconvénients

It would be nice to have a content calendar for advocacy posts like the regular posts.

Niki

Oktopost Review by SUSE's Global Social Media Manager

Publié le 06/04/2023

Avantages

I love that Oktopost is one tool that provides Social Media management tools, monitoring tools as well as employee advocacy board. The scheduling tools are great and I love the new AI feature which helps us diversify our content with one click of a button. The AI feature is also great for our employees as it fixes one of the main challenges we had with the board - everyone having the exact same content. While in terms of tools Oktopost is amazing, the thing I like the most is the Oktopost team. [sensitive content hidden], is extremely helpful, always there for us, and responds to our inquiries very quickly. [sensitive content hidden] always follows up and makes sure we are aware of all new tools as soon as they are released to help us be ahead of the curve.

Inconvénients

The only thing that I've experienced challenges with is the Inbox email notifications - we have a number of linked social profiles managed by different people and Oktopost doesn't allow us to filter the email notifications for new conversations in the Inbox.

Adam H.
Adam H.
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

A capable yet imperfect social media tool

Publié le 12/12/2018

I came into my position as social media manager at a company that was using Oktopost and unfortunately it didn't fit our daily needs. There are some positive features that help it stand out against the competition but ultimately we went in a different direction.

Avantages

The best part of Oktopost is the tracking / tagging of posts within campaigns - that gives you excellent data and sorting when you're looking back on past posting.

Inconvénients

It's not super user-friendly, and it's missing key features that its competitors have

Viktoria
  • Secteur d'activité : Transport routier/ferroviaire

Publié le 19/01/2023

Great tool, great support!

Great tool, great support!

Avantages

We were looking for an employee advocacy tool and ended up with Oktopost - a one-stop solution for EA, content planning and publishing and reporting.It is very simple to use which takes the obstacle away from the colleagues to actually use Employee Advocacy.It seems like the tool is also constantly changing and improving. A good sign that customer feedback is appreciated and taken into account.

Inconvénients

some small aspects like notification settings, report settings could be improved but I am aware that this might not be useful for everyone.

Tereza

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The only platform you need for social media at your company

Publié le 06/02/2023

Oktopost has simplified social management across our fully remote organization, streamlined and integrated analytics, and allowed us to see all the data in our CRM (Hubspot).

Avantages

Easy to use, all scheduling, analytics and management in one place.

Inconvénients

Nothing, we love the tool at out company.

Pourquoi passer à Oktopost

Because of Linkedin integration.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great tool for social media marketers

Publié le 11/04/2019

Overall, I love using this platform and it makes my life so much easier.

Overall, I love using this platform and it makes my life so much easier.

Avantages

Oktopost is extremely user friendly. Its easy to create, schedule and get social messages approved. Has some nice collaboration features, and the tracking is great. Allows you to pull analytics by tags, social platforms, users etc. Also has an amazing advocacy platform that integrates into the rest of your social plan and allows you great visibility into who in your company is posting and what their contribution is in terms of how much traffic you get.

Inconvénients

I find the feature of scheduling posts a bit annoying sometimes as things can get left in draft mode, and its not super clear until the day has come and gone and your post didnt go out. They also make you reconnect each profile every 3 months which can get tedious.

• Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

Social Management Platform for B2B

Publié le 10/12/2018

We've tied our social media to our actual return on investment in campaigns and gained a ton of insight into the efficacy of our social in general.

Avantages

This is a really robust platform that has truly been developed for B2B clients such that social stats integrate with marketing automation. The platform is really easy to use and has resources for just about every vertical you can use social to support. Tons of analytics insight for social that you don't normally see in these kinds of platforms.

Inconvénients

Using the platform to its fullest takes 2-3 hours of training with an Oktopost rep. That's more than any other scheduler I've used previously.

• Taille de l'entreprise : 501–1 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Great, affordable social media tool for any size organization

Publié le 03/05/2019

Avantages

Easy to use with a very small learning curve. Ability to create campaigns and tag them with campaign attributes is a plus.

Inconvénients

Reporting could be a bit more robust, along with the platforms ability to recommend the "best" time to post based on past performance.

No Live Chat option can be frustrating, although email support is generally pretty quick (one business day).

• Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Social analytics done right!

Publié le 18/10/2018

Avantages

Oktopost makes the life of a social media manager so much easier. Beyond making scheduling and advocacy incredibly simple, I appreciate the integrations available and the amount of data and analytics that come with the platform.

Inconvénients

No complaints. Oktopost has made social so much easier!

Fantastic calendar view

Publié le 30/08/2022

Very easy to use.

Very easy to use.

Avantages

I really like the calendar view where you can see all of the weeks posts and the information about them. It's easy to plot in a campaign.

Inconvénients

Sometimes hard to tag organisations and individuals into posts

Chelsea

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

A great tool for social media management and employee advocacy

Publié le 12/01/2023

Overall it has been a very helpful all-in-one scheduling tool. I have used numerous different social management tools such as Hootsuite, Sprout Social, and Sprinklr, and Oktopost is now one of my favorites.

Avantages

I like how easy it is to get a comprehensive view of our different social channels and what's being published. It's also very simple to copy and duplicate posts, set automated publish times, and also share posts to our advocacy boards for them to easy share the posts with their networks. Overall the usage and set up is very intuitive and simple for our team.

Inconvénients

The reporting dashboards are helpful but you can't dig into specific details outside of the widgets that are available. We have also noticed discrepancies in reporting - LinkedIn often shows different native metrics than what we see in Oktopost.

Mark
  • Secteur d'activité : Pétrole et énergies

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Mostly positive with the ease of scheduling messages on multiple networks.

Publié le 08/05/2017

Avantages

I like the opportunity to schedule messages in advance and track the campaigns. My team consistently uses this function to have messages scheduled throughout the week, which in turn, works very well for our clients who depend on us for message and content promotion.

Inconvénients

The fact that I can't easily see who the followers are for each social network and have the ability to segment the audience. We would like to know if the followers we have are real or just bot accounts, or even more so, fake accounts, entirely. Having the audience segmentation would allow us to target specific message per network.

Amal
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

Great tool - easy to use - convenient - amazing support

Publié le 24/11/2020

Great ! I would highly recommend. Great way to gain time and set a proper social media strategy.

Avantages

How easy and convenient it is to use + regular new additional features added to the platform + amazing support from the team.

Inconvénients

I don't see any major downside. I am looking forward to be able to schedule stories from Oktopost.

Sreenivasulu
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Very good product, go for this..

Publié le 09/06/2021

The overall experience on this product is very good.I can easily interact with the interface and it is very easy to use.

Avantages

The product is very easy to use.And the features are damn good.Best to use this product.

Inconvénients

The product is easy to use.Any user can easily understand the interface and can easily use this software.

Claire-Elizabeth
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

Highly Recommended

Publié le 30/11/2021

Very positive. The program goes above and beyond what you can expect of a social media management tool. The company itself is a delight to work with. They have fantastic customer support and I would recommend them to anyone.

Avantages

The integration of multiple different social media platforms is seamless and makes managing a great number of profiles easy. The analytics are insightful and laid out in a way that is easy to understand and present to anyone who might need to see it. The streams function also gives wonderful opportunity for competitor listening also.

Inconvénients

While the streams function gives the opportunity for competitor listening, it is definitely one of the parts of Oktopost that needs development. However, Oktopost is very open about their development efforts and I have no doubt that this is something they plan to work on.

Iris

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

As the only person managing my employer's social media presence, this has made my job more...

Publié le 04/05/2017

Avantages

I am a big fan of the overall UI.

The Advocacy Board feature has been instrumental in helping us grow our social media reach.

The robust Analytics view helps make reporting on results that much easier.

Inconvénients

I think making the Calendar view contents be drag-and-dropable would be amazing. The social board expiration date resets when I go back to a piece of content I saved.

Petr
  • Secteur d'activité : Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

Great product!

Publié le 05/01/2023

Easy to understand tool with great features

Easy to understand tool with great features

Avantages

+ social media scheduling+ employee advocacy+ makes my work life so much easier

Inconvénients

Analytics could be easier to understand, I would appreciate an app interface for admins

• Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great for social management across different teams, channels and countries

Publié le 05/07/2022

Avantages

This software works well for our internal functions to plan, approve, and schedule posts across a number of different social media channels and regions. The calendar function gives a nice visual to ensure posts don't overlap or cross post at the wrong times. The advocacy function helps centralise posts for employees to share on their own channels.

Inconvénients

The lack of time changes - we have teams across the US and Europe - we would like the ability to have localised time zones for users when scheduling posts.

Felix Daniel
Felix Daniel
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

The essential tool to enhance my marketing strategy

Publié le 19/07/2023

It has been highly positive. Since I started using the platform, I was able to significantly improve my marketing strategy. It provides me with the necessary tools to monitor and analyze my social media activities, allowing me to better understand my audience and make more informed decisions.

Avantages

I like this platform allows me to monitor and measure the performance of my posts across various platforms. With real-time insights into my audience engagement, I can make more informed strategic decisions and optimize my marketing efforts.

Inconvénients

While it's easy to use, sometimes I wish I could tailor it more to my specific preferences and needs.

Shannon
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés

Oktopost Review

Publié le 11/08/2016

Oktopost is a great tool for us to share info across our social channels and track who is viewing what.

The analytics

Inconvénients

That you can't use Instagram with it.

Stephanie
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

A great tool for employee advocacy

Publié le 04/05/2017

Employee advocacy is fantastic!

Employee advocacy is fantastic!

Avantages

The calendar feature is my favorite. I love that all my campaigns are color coded and posts can be dragged and dropped into a new date if necessary. It helps keep me organized and I can see exactly how many posts from each campaign are being scheduled.

Inconvénients

I'd love to see Oktopost increase their listening tool to include FB messenger, Instagram, and posts/comments that were not sent through the platform.

Mary
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans

Really awesome software

Publié le 23/10/2018

Really liked it!

Really liked it!

Avantages

It was easy to use and a really great social medial tool.

Inconvénients

Sometimes, it was not very customizable.

Stephanie Miles

Social media management tools that B2B marketers are looking for

Publié le 24/02/2014

Oktopost is superior to its competitors, in part because the social media tools it provides align so closely with what B2B marketers are looking for. When marketers utilize Oktopost’s social media marketing platform, they don’t have to guess whether their campaigns are working or estimate the value of their efforts. Oktopost provides its users with quantifiable data that they can use to justify their programs. The platform’s auto-posting and advanced message scheduling features help marketers save time, while the advanced analytics and straightforward interface make it incredibly easy for new users to get started.

Avantages

Ability to autopost on LinkedIn groups is useful for B2B marketers.

Inconvénients

It's not possible to track Twitter mentions, only retweets

Ronald Abilmar
Ronald Abilmar
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The essential tool to boost the success of my social media marketing strategies.

Publié le 19/08/2023

I love the analytics and tracking feature of this platform, it has given me valuable insight into the performance of my posts.

Avantages

With their easy-to-use platform, I can schedule and plan my posts well in advance, which has been a huge advantage in saving time and maintaining an active presence on my social channels.

Inconvénients

It would be very beneficial to have more flexibility to create customized reports tailored to my goals and needs.

Shlomit
  • Secteur d'activité : Impression
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Oktopost sometimes is supper cool : )

Publié le 20/02/2023

Avantages

Advocacy in general and the possibility of AI in particular - supper cool, supper smart !

Inconvénients

The report is not 100% accurate.Some of the option wich are available via Native Posting is not available via OKT such as the post image in not clickable