Avis sur ClubExpress

4.7/5 (25 avis)

End Board Member Burnout

Publié le 03.07.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

More members, easier event planning, and marketing. We were recognized by our Global leadership for doubling our membership 2 years after implementation. Other chapters have asked for our help in implementing the same software and procedures.

Avantages

We used free tools like Gmail, MailChimp, Weebly and Paypal. Nothing spoke to each other and our membership database was a nightmare. Membership, programming, and treasurer each kept separate databases and our records were a mess. Our committee did an exhaustive review of 5 software packages before deciding on Club Express. Now everything is in one place. We have doubled our membership and cut the workload for board members in half. 2 years after implementation our chapter was recognized for our leadership. Club Express was the reason. Simply automating renewals and dues reminders was huge. Tracking attendance and collecting satisfaction polls helped up to create programs that better serve our membership. The integration with the website keeps everyone informed. New events show up on the calendar. New members show up in our searchable member database from the homepage.

Inconvénients

Software this powerful also requires some learning. Many of the functions have small "icons" instead of drop-down menus. It has taken me a while to learn the iconography and I often click the wrong option before finding the one I really want. I wish it was more intuitive, but that is a very subjective statement. Intuitive to me may not be that way for you. We have 3 board members that have become experts on Club Express and we have not had any issues training the next generation as they take over our chapter.

Traduit par Google

Solved all the problems of running an organization

Publié le 23.01.2018
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

With ClubExpress, we can run a large organization in just a few hours a month.

Avantages

Total integration of web site, membership services, email capabilities, forums, blogs, committees, photo albums, and events. Organizations can designate people to be administrators of one or more of these functions, or even subsets of them (like an individual blog, or photo album.) The recent addition of the "collectables" module lets organizations track items as well as people (ie: car clubs can keep track of cars.) Customer service is terrific. That's not something you can say about many service companies these days! They have better prices than competing services, and updates to the service don't cost extra.

Inconvénients

You cannot choose the URL to use on most pages. You have to use something like yourclubname.ClubExpress.com

Traduit par Google

ClubExpress does a lot of things right, some not quite so well, and one thing I hate.

Publié le 21.09.2014
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

With ClubExpress, you can have a really good club website. The function of taking online payments for dues, events, etc. works very well. It IS an advantage that multiple (as many as you'd like) can have control over, and make changes to, various parts of your website. The calendar function is quite versatile, and our club finds it most useful. Having an online membership directory is great -- as long as your club members are willing to maintain their own information. The ability to maintain both a member and non-member database is very useful.

Is it easy to use? That's a matter of opinion. I'd say some things are fairly easy, and some things are more complex than they should be. Changing some things on the website can be very complicated and time consuming. The Administrator/User Manual is 706 pages for a reason -- THERE IS A LOT TO LEARN. And that is in addition to more than 60 video tutorials.

The email editor (at least the last time I used it) is very poor. Many things about administering ClubExpress could be made easier. On a positive note, they continually are working on improvements and fixes for the software.

The one thing I absolutely hate: ClubExpress only works well with QuickBooks financial software, NOT QUICKEN. I find Quicken much, much, much easier to use for financial record-keeping for a small (200-300 member) club. QuickBooks, in my opinion, is way too complicated for our needs.

Please keep in mind that these comments are one person's opinion, not those of our club as a whole.

Traduit par Google

I find some of the functionality to be 'hidden' so it takes some time to figure out how to use it.

Publié le 18.01.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Helps with membership renewal; tracks event registration; financial reporting is easy to use.

Avantages

The support is great - when I need help, they reply back quickly to questions and they offer various solutions.

Inconvénients

Some functions require multiple steps to complete and therefore take a lot of time (which I don't always have).

Traduit par Google

Webmaster and Membership Director for two Corvette Clubs in the New Orleans, LA area.

Publié le 02.02.2018

Avantages

It is so very easy to use. Great support from Club Express, any time needed. Our members love what they can do, by themselves.

Traduit par Google

Love the ease of use for design and implementation

Publié le 23.01.2018
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

I have been designing and implementing solutions for over 25 years. This has been the easiest design and implementation I have ever experienced. Also my users are 70 and 80 years old. They are able to use the system with very little hand holding.

Avantages

It is very easy and quick to put together. The tech support is outstanding. There is almost never any hold time. They speak fluent English and are very knowledgable.

Inconvénients

Need better notification for Moderators in the Forums.

Traduit par Google

Another Upgrade? Yes, thank you!

Publié le 12.02.2015
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The Arizona Women Lawyers Association (AWLA) has used CLubExpress for a few years. CE has continually moved forward and embraced changes in technology and social media over the years. It is easy to use after you find out where everything is located on the menu (as an administrator) and the last upgrade to a newer look and feel went smoothly. We now have access to all the new goodies they have developed with their latest release.

The modular approach in their software and the ability to write custom pages with ease, allows any organization to implement the software without the need of an IT person. The best part is, that when you do need someone, the people answering the emails are quick, fast and full of ideas. I really commend the support staff (Geoffrey and Amy!) and as an administrator I couldn't ask for an easier product to use or better assistance when I need it.

The best part is you get all the upgrades without disruption to the business. There have been very few bleeps over the years and many many upgrades, all of which allow my organization to continue to use the product as we grow our membership.

My best answer to other companies that try to woo me into looking at their product is to ask, "What does your software do that I need for my business that CE doesn't?"

It's a very short phone call.

We are happy at Memphis Investors Group

Publié le 19.09.2014
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Club Express is an excellent choice for us at the Memphis Investors Group. Not only does the site offer us web site maintenance but it offers event registration and membership and database management. It integrates with QuickBooks and offers photo hosting, forums and blog hosting.

Their support is incredible. They are responsive both by phone and email as well as hosting their own support forum. The platform is extremely flexible and easy for us to use without having to become "nerds", but, it also offers very sophisticated tolls if needed. The online user manual is over 600 pages and very thorough but understandable. The representatives are helpful and will work with you when necessary. The designers can do just about anything you need.

The software and interface are in a constant state of enhancement. The programming is always adding new features and making the current ones better. Every time there are new features there is an update to the manual and an email to administrators giving the details.

We have also found their pricing to be very reasonable. The email is spam compliant. There are really too many features to list.

Basically, Club Express is a great partner for us and responsive to our needs. I would recommend them to other clubs and organizations.

Traduit par Google

Ease of use! Helped streamline all of our operations

Publié le 05.02.2018
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

Great team behind a great product! We are a business networking group, launched the system as a new website and member portal in October 2017 and have been very pleased with Club Express.

Avantages

User functionality & intuitive design.
Ability to set up dedicated app for members
Easy administrator event and member tracking

Inconvénients

Club Express is always launching new updates so I am certain it will improve but at the moment limitations in email design.

Traduit par Google

Club Express has increased interaction with our members and potential members.

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 17.07.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Ease of use and functionality.

Avantages

The friendly, accessible and knowledgeable technical support are wonderful to work with and have been a great asset to our process. We also appreciate all of the functionality and features that Club Express offers that are needed by clubs and associations.

The no annual fee is a big plus; as well as your pricing structure. The low monthly fee for each member and non-member, only passing on the card processing fees charged by the processor (with no additional transaction fees), and low one-time fees for upgrades are appreciated.

Inconvénients

The content editor is sub-par. Also, loading videos directly to our website doesn't work. We have to utilize YouTube or Vimeo if we want to post a video.

Very Good and Easy to Use

Publié le 27.01.2018

Avantages

Very User friendly. Integration phase. Easy to navigate to obtain information and financials. The customer service is outstanding, always receive a response in a timely manner. Great value for cost.

Using Club Express for a Ski Club

Publié le 19.07.2014
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

After hosting our own website for many years, we switched last year to Club Express. We looked at a number of other website platforms but Club Express seemed to be the best. So far, our experience has been positive. It has made it simpler to manage our club activities and ski trips. We are quite happy with our use of Club Express.

Initially, Club Express did a great job at managing small one day events, but was actually in some ways not set up to handle multiday activities like ski trips that may have a lot of moving parts (travel, airline tickets, transfers, lodging, single supplements, ski lifts, rentals, etc, etc). I spent a lot of time talking to the administrators about what we needed. The first year (last ski season) was difficult and forced us to set up our trips in a non-intuitive manner, but they listened to what we needed and rolled out a number of improvements to the website that fully addressed our needs for managing a large trip. Our trip leaders are excited about using Club Express to manage our trips next Winter.

We have no regrets about our switch to Club Express.

Ferrari Club Pacific Region

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall I find the tool excellent. I have found some recent changes have introduced complexity which is not needed. In the past I have had the ability to display a list and browse, now I have to remember a name, or at least the first letter in order to display the file.
Response time is increasingly slower, I have a fast network and know when a network issue is causing problems, however, like many software companies, it is always assumed the users PC or network that is to blame for issues.
The forum is not maintained as expected when it was introduced, entries are often not acknowledged in a timely manner.
I do not see any user involvement in the testing of new features, they just happen. If there was involvement or at least advance notice of intentions the application would be much friendlier.
All that said, I still feel this is an excellent application, and well worth the money.

Traduit par Google

Using ClubExpress to manage your club

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Our real estate investment club has been using ClubExpress for over 5 years. I honestly don't have anything negative to say about it.
1. It's very affordable. There is no large up-front or long-term financial commitment.
2. The customer service is great. I have always received prompt responses and quick resolutions.
3. Features - I can't imagine needing a feature that this site does not already handle. It is very robust. More importantly, you can pretty much just ignore the features that your club does not need. They don't really get in the way of your core club needs.
4. Technology - CE has a nice pace to how often they 'upgrade' their technology. The product is upgraded often enough to keep it fresh and useful to club members. The changes have always been done such that our club members have never really needed any re-training. That has never been an issue for our club.

Ski Club real happy with Club Express

Publié le 24.10.2014
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I changed our ski club over in 2009 to Club Express and have been happy with it for all these years. They continue to add features, fix bugs, and are very quick with tech support. We especially rely on the Trips calendar and the Discussion Forums. It is also essential to use that members can signup and renew online and maintain their own personal info. Our financial part is real simple so we probably don't use all the stuff in that area that some clubs need. It is important to me that we can export the member data easily too. The one little disadvantage is I can't look up a member online by their address but I can do it with the exported database. Club Express has so many features for such a low per-member cost -- awesome.

Traduit par Google

We love the updated Club Express!

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I give kudos to Club Express for the huge improvements they have made. Their platform was always very good for financials, but now you can also create a great-looking website, which is key to marketing our club. I have found it very easy to use, even for a novice web designer. There are a lot of great features that make it very easy to link all functions. Now our members can go to a designated page about a particular trip, then click a sign up button, then enter their information and pay. This has been a huge plus for our trip leaders and members. I'm really pleased we can now also upload videos. The one negative I have found is there are some issues and limitations with fonts.

ClubExpress helps power our Club

Publié le 04.12.2014
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I am a non-technical user and was given the task of updating our club website. I started looking at switching to ClubExpress just for the ease of use features. What we didn't expect is the huge advantage it presented in allowing members to pay online and also manage our clubs member list. Pro's - Ease of use, setup, customer service. Con's - leveraging all that is available in ClubExpress is difficult, not because it is hard to do but because it is sometimes hard to visualize how to implement them at times.

Review of ClubExpress from Buckeye DockDogs

Publié le 18.07.2014
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We've been using ClubExpress for our website for the past couple of years. I think one of the best features is the member database and ease of use for our members in joining and re-joining.
Earlier this year we used the volunteer module for an event we had and it worked out great.
All in all it is an ideal tool for growing our club and putting information out to our members and non-members.
The support is excellent. Any time I have had questions they have been quick to respond.

All You Ever Wanted And More

Publié le 17.07.2014
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Club Express, although offering much beyond our Club needs, provides everything we can possibly need to hold our people together. No longer do we waste funds for printing expensive calendars, etc. Notifications of events, etc. are automated & club members are able to reach all other club members via Club Express emails.
Report reviewing & financial management is now effortless.
Such a great product with exemplary support staff available when needed.

Overall Satisfaction for our Club Express relationship

Publié le 12.02.2015
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

First and foremost the tech help at Club Express is amazing. They always treat me with respect and don't make me feel like a complete neophyte. They are quick, friendly and thorough. I have been so impressed that I recently loaded up a new website for our youth softball organization at pfo.clubexpress.com -- check it out.

??

Publié le 19.07.2014
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Great website and very practical and easy to use overall. I wish the editor was more powerful and that the photo editor was a little more intuitive...I get lost when uploading photos into the proper places, or trying to find a photo that I have already uploaded.

ClubExpress is the BEST!

Publié le 19.09.2014
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I use ClubExpress for all my insurance agent organizations.
It is hands-down the best in the industry even compared to systems costing much more.
It's rare that I have a question but if I do Customer Service always answers it quickly.

Traduit par Google

Wonderful tool for a non-profit "Village"

Publié le 04.12.2014
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We run our all-volunteer non-profit service organisation using Club Express. It provides communication with members and volunteers, handles membership renewals and generally does everything we need.

Traduit par Google

Easy to learn, easy to use!

Publié le 30.05.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Fairly easy to create pages and user functionality. Report feature is great, including easy access to financial information.

Traduit par Google

A fully fledged membership management platform for clubs and associations

Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 15.03.2018

good experience

Avantages

Complete suite of membership management, events, and e-commerce donation features. Intuitive design and UX. Built-in email marketing, survey tools, and document management. Comprehensive help materials. Granular admin control and website customization. Use-based pricing model with no long-term contracts or storage limits. New custom-branded mobile apps with live chat and geolocation meet-up features.

Inconvénients

Designed primarily for clubs and associations. Other types of organizations should consider more specialized membership management solutions.