Checkbox Survey

Des fonctionnalités de sondage professionnelles à un prix abordable.

4 /5
Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
4/5
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

7 avis

Shahrul I.
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Survey with Checkbox Survey

Publié le 03/12/2021

Avantages

This software is quite unique for creating the survey form. The survey template is really helpful in guiding user to creating the survey form, and pointing out things that are missing on the survey.

Inconvénients

I have use it for almost 1 years, and really satisfied with all the feature and tools that this software has provided. Some of feature my be missing, but with the cheap price, i have no complaint.

Jaimee B.

Completely Meets Our Needs

Publié le 10/03/2010

Checkbox survey software completely meets our needs. It was easy to learn and any questions I have are always promptly and clearly answered by the Checkbox support team. I can get surveys out very quickly and the response rate has been so high and the feedback so helpful that I would highly recommend this product to any company that values its customers.

Avantages

We struggled with client-vendor communication for years before Checkbox. With customers all over the country it's difficult to determine what everyone's needs are without asking them directly. Our goal was to find a product that would allow us to quickly and easily touch base with and collect feedback from these clients. We achieved that goal using Checkbox. The interface is extremely user friendly. I find the variety of question types to be more than adequate, which enables me a lot of flexibility when creating my surveys. The charts and graphs in the reports are great for presentations and I've even used some of our statistics as selling points. The open responses are the most beneficial to us and we've found that nearly all of our customers have something to say, which we never would have know without Checkbox.

Inconvénients

The only con I can think of is the template choices. The template manager easily allows you to incorporate your branding into surveys and the template we use works great for us, but I can see how some companies might like to see a few more ready-made options.

• Secteur d'activité : Produits pharmaceutiques
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 3.0 /10

Version 7 was not an equal product or upgrade

Publié le 19/08/2019

No longer ideal. I am still waiting on follow up after a lengthy discussion of issues.

Avantages

Cost efficient existing familiarity by users/ ease of use

Inconvénients

Many tabs/ screens, maneuverability required to create survey. Version 7 upgrade came with many bugs and lack of full functionality ( PDF'ing surveys), fidelity, speed, accessibility. Lost market share of responses due to change to domain name creating need for users to manage access themselves, very low communication, customer service.

• Secteur d'activité : Produits pharmaceutiques
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Survey Made Easy

Publié le 28/08/2019

Avantages

Customizable templates allow us to quickly set up our projects to provide unique client experiences

Inconvénients

There has been very little to complain about

• Secteur d'activité : Logiciels
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Value for the money

Publié le 19/11/2018

Overall, it has been good. The support has been decent and they are coming out with a new version that may provide a better interface and faster response. It does what it purports to do, so we are satisfied so far.

Avantages

The price on this versus other survey software was a big factor. some of them are very expensive, so if you are unsure of whether you will get responses and results, making a smaller investment is wise. It has the same features as the others, but was several thousand dollars less annually.

Inconvénients

The web interface is a bit klunky, and can be slow. Also, the way security is set up is strange, because you set it up on a folder, then an individual survey. It is not the most intuitive interface, but once you get used to it, it gets the job done. If cost is a key point, you should check it out.

Leslie L.

SLOW

Publié le 06/04/2015

If you are not in a hurry, this is great. Surveys are nice, data collection is wonderful but it is sooooo slow you will pull your hair out creating a survey! The university I work for bought this and we must use it over survey monkey.

Réponse de Checkbox Survey Traduire en français

Hi Leslie

Thanks for your feedback. Checkbox version 6 should actually be quite "snappy" compared to earlier versions, especially with the caching enhancements we've made in the last few updates. Since your installation is self-hosted, if you are having performance problems you may just not have enough server resources available for the size of your database. I would encourage you to reach out to our support team for suggestions on tweaks you can make or recommendations on server setup. Thanks!

Kalyn H.

Clear and organized analytics

Publié le 12/12/2016

We conduct surveys to measure our progress in all aspects of our nonprofit. A checkbox has helped us maintain accurate records of college students (our scholarship recipients) academic progress. We've been able to track event attendees option of different fundraising aspects, helping us to improve next year, as well as learn about our supporters.